Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm
Oly grinned, "Don't worry, I would have caught you before you hit the ground. I just wanted to see if you could catch yourself again. And apparently you run out of juice eventually." She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the room, where he stumbled and sprawled on the floor, "Now, Adrian, what did you learn?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm
Vi shook her head, "Alright lets not kill eachother on the first day" She said and stook on the branch, glancing around she saw a few hawks and a lake not too far off. "You guys wanna go for a swim?" She asked thinking it would fee good in hte warmish day.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm
As everyone was busy getting to know each other a deep loud lonely howl erupted from the forest on the outskirts of the school and a large black werewolf jumped over the wall landing on the ground with a thud, turning to his human form as he stood straight up cracking his joints, not the most gorgeous of men he was dirty blonde with multiple scars and deep blue eyes and grunged blue jeans and a tattered leather jacket his backpack heavy duty made to last"so this it huh" he said walking towards the last empty room and throwing his bag in and looking at a group of people, a angel, a couple of vampires from the smell of it and another wolf "and these must be my class mates"he said sizing them all up and then looked into his room, thinking how he would have a lot of redecorating to do  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:34 pm
Vivian heard him before she saw him, another lycan she thought. Glancing down she saw the large mass of black fur lang on the grounds. She watched him, sensing somethnig almost wrong with him, he gave off that bad boy feel. The she saw him peek at them all before going to his own room. A blonde boy with blue eyes, a classic some would say, but he had scars. And lots of them. She was intrested in this boy.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:55 pm
Adrian walked in a bit farther from the window, justincase, and a few seconds later realizeing his back was still showing, looking down over his shoulder remembering the large unhealed burn was still there from his forced release just a bit ago, he nearly gasped then gritted his teeth forceing out what he could, the back of the 'shirt' closed up like it was before, he turned around and looked at oly "the only reason i ran outta juice was because i didnt have a choice but to let-" he stoped realizeing he almost said something he shouldnt. "anyway...What did i learn? oh yeah to stay away from you when you have a bottle....or anything else you could throw at me." he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Oly shook her head, "Wrong answer, bud. You should have learned that showboating can get you killed." Oly glanced behind him and saw the Lycan, "Ooohhh, hey! New guy, what's up?"  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm
The wolf looked over at the group as his hands flickered with green fire for a second and then he waved it off and held out his hand"im spike"he said making slight eye contact with all of them his stare was cold but not to threatening  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm
Oly walked up to Spike, "What's up man. My name's Olerain, but friends just call me Oly." She grinned and made all the candles behind her dance and sway.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cerebian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm
At the howl her head shot up and she growled softly. It was a response to another strange wolf. As he introduced himself as Spike she faught back a growl and walked over to him slightly stiff limbed. Eyeing him from head to toe slightly she held out her hand " Mariah." She bit back the question of his pack but her body didn't lie that she was in total defense mode, ready to pounce if he rubbed her fur wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm
Spike could feel some of the tension coming from the female and the smell of curiosity coming from everyone, first he answered Oly"pleasure"he said as he said as he flexed his hand and the candles snuffed out and then lit green and then looked at the female about to shake his hand"dont be so tense"he said as he looked her in the eye"im not here to chew anyone but the smell of curiosity is infatuating...so feel free to ask"  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm
Adrian was walking over to spike when he saw him light the candels green, he decided that he could get a little more out, although it wouldnt take him to much longer for his body to have made a lot more flame. he pointed to each candle a black fire ball shooting at each, litterally engulfing the other flames like it was eating them, thats one of the traits of this special flame, it is actually violent on it's own. the candles now lit with a black flame, giveing off darkness rather than any light. he smirked waiting to see what spike would do.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Riah made herself relax as she smiled softly. " Sorry, habit I guess." glaring as the candles changed fire color she growled softly. " Will you fire freaks give it a rest, we see you can play with fire now chill out!" The fire was getting on her nerves, irking her nerves. She'd had bad memories with fire, her pack being chased out by vampires with fire. Fighting back the memories she bit back her temper and let it cool.  

Cerebian

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Before Spike could react, Oly smacked Adrian in the back of the head,"You're ruining my candles. If I don't have any left, I'll have to start lighting you on fire for fun. And what did I say about showboating?" Oly turned to Riah, "Yeah, sorry about that. It amuses me." She waved her hand and all the flames, black, green, and orange, flickered and died.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Adrian's head moved forward a bit, his eyes turning red, he blinked a few times, getting them back to normal, and managed to make himself realize he wasnt fighting, and that he cant try to hurt her because she was his friend. he looked up at her and smirked "what, i didnt do anything wrong, and i wasnt showboating, i like my flames, but i like the dark, with my flames you get both." he chuckled, he looked back amazed to see anyone at all other then himself that could control his flames, then he noticed his flames fighting there way back and lighting up again, he held his hands out and the flames jumped into it absorbing into him.  

magado1

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 pm
"dont play matches with me"he said as he laughed at the smacking, he turned his hand and the black snuffed out"cause my fire eats you from the inside out"he looked at the anxiety in the female "sorry"he said as he extinguished the candles"so what did i hear about a swim"he said a fang coming out from under his lip and then smiling  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff