Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm
Mikoto willed herself not to cry, "I'm doing this because i'm with you.. It's not really proper to be loose around men." Her face turned a deeper pink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 pm
Jin looked at her and smiled "well you can be loose around me i promise i wont do anything to you and besides isnt better to be naked and not have anyone to abuse it" he looked into her eyes and kissed her head  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm
Mikoto closed her eyes and sighed, "yea, it is..."

A loud booming noise sounded on Jin's door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm
Jin heard a loud noise on his door and he got up "ill be right back mikoto" he kissed her head and heads to the door and opens it "yes hello how may i help you?"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 pm
At the door is the two men from the brothel, "We're here to get our girl," The bigger of the two said, peeking over Jin's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm
"the girl?" he blinked and looked at them both "theres none here only my wife thats all because she wanted to have fun to, but then she escape from me somehow i tryed to chase after her and then i stopped to catch my breathe im sorry for loosing her i promise to pay for her" he smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm
The bigger guy sighed, "look, mister, ya got three days. One of her regular customers is going to be in town then, and he requested that she be there."

Mikoto could hear everything. She quickly but quietly got out of the tub, and locked the bathroom door so no one could get in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm
"im telling the truth she ran away and i dont know where she went, but ill be sure if i do see her to let you guys know alright" he smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm
The larger man sighed, "you have three days. Three." With that, the two men turned and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm
Jin sigh and shut the door then ran back the the bathroom and tryed to open it but it was lock and he knocked on it "mikoto why is this door lock its alright you can come out i promise" he smiles with his hand against the door with his head  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:13 am
Mikoto was trembling in the corner. 'i-i'm fine.... I just----" she paused to let out a sob, "dont let them take me!" She threw herself into Jin's chest and began sobbing uncontrolably.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 am
"dont worry mikoto i wont let them i promise" he smiled and kissed her head "but we have to move somewhere for three days so they wont find you"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 pm
Mikoto looked up at Jin, her eyes red from crying. She nodded, "Where would we go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:56 pm
Jin looked at her and smiled "well my parents has this beach house that they havent used in a long time so do you wanna go there" he kissed her cheek  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 pm
Mikoto thought about the beach and smiled, "The beach? I've never been to the beach..." she blushed, embarrassed. "I'd like to go though.."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff