Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi ran into the shop while Renji sat outside waiting. Looking around she couldn't help but notice this place had a lot. She then remembered she only had 1,000 Ryo on her. So she had to choose wisely. Picking up certain items, like Projectile Pack: Small [x1] (kunai), and a few other essential items, she went over to the counter and placed them down. She then paid for the items and quickly placed them into her aatchel knowing she would need then for later during the mission. Then she made her way back to the gates waiting for everyone else.

[Bond of Trust - 31/40]

Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
A package of ten small projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Shuriken, senbon, etc.)

Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
A set of explosive notes that are used in most ninja's arsenals.

Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Wire [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
A 10 yard length of flexible wire that is capable of being used for swinging around objects, being attached to places, & any other kind of rope-like activity.

Total = 750 Ryo/ 1000 Ryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 (540) ~ Stamina Pool: 495 (305) ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 7,800

Stepping into the shop, Suzume quickly perused the weapons that were already made. She did not need anything custom made, that would take too long a time. Instead, she found a decent, steel knife that she could use at a back up on the chance that something might happen to her sword. Pointing it out to the woman behind the counter, she paid in cash and took the knife with the pouch. She'd strap it to her right thigh for easy access before heading out to see about getting some armor.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Weapons & Armor: Suzume no Tsubasa, Steel knife

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Practice :: Rank S
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking into the Arms dealer and walking around for a bit looking for something he might want, Seeing a good deal on smoke bombs he grabbed 3 of them priced at 100 ryo and continued to look around. Not far still in the explosives section he found six explosive tags for 150 ryo, making his way to the counter he couldn't really find much else. Behind the counter he saw a kusarigami pinned to the wall by the blade and chain. Asking the Store keep how much it was he simply replied "700 for a Sickle and chain chakra steel weapon" Using the kusarigami when he was much younger he just remembered wrapping people in the chain. Getting some ideas in his head he put nearly the rest of the money along with his other items on the counter. "Sold!"

Smoke Bombs [x3]
< 100 Ryo >
Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
Chakra Steel Weapon: Small [x1]
< 700 Ryo >
User Image
(Exits to City Gate)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:05 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (2650) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai's clone entered the store with a mission. Walking up to the blacksmith he handed him Igarashi's blueprint for the weapon. Letting him look it over for a bit he said "Wow now that's a looker." Before he would start working he leaned in to the smith and told him the other two designs that Kazurai wanted for his own. three swords that would greatly improve his ability's as a ninja. The blacksmith was a bit astonished by the 3 separate orders of weapons all with their own unique ability's and looks. He was actually happy to make these weapons for him.

Also placed 50 Ryo on the counter and his old wakizashi, Asked to have it slightly remodeled, as a gift.

Amazed that the blacksmith was willing to do them for free he hurried out of the store once the order was all placed and underway.

(Exit to front gate)

Character: Kazurai Saito
Link to profile: [Link]

Weapon Name: Twin Kirin Fangs
Weapon Type: Short Swords

Weapon Height: 26 in.
Weapon Weight: Each 3lbs (6 Total lbs)
Description: Twin swords that Kazurai had designed out of chakra steel to help extend the limitation of his own raiton jutsu. Costing an additional 25% to the jutsu cost of what he does he can launch the attack from the blade itself. Small etched designs of a Kirin like beast near the hilt of the weapon. The slits in the blade allow him to perform jutsu through the weapon in a swinging motion (Customs made for the sword only) Using no sheath just a powerful magnet placed on the center of his back providing them to have a strong connection to his back during combat. Rarely using the swords to actually fight.

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Can launch custom jutsu from the notches in the blade.
• Double edged blades for easy offensive use.
• Easier to pulse raiton chakra through then ordinary weapons.

Character: Kazurai Saito
Link to profile: [Link]

Weapon Name: Midnight Wake
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 38 in. (sword) 36 in. (Chain) 74 in. (extended from tip of sword to end of chain.)
Weapon Weight: 7.0 lbs
Description: This katana was made from chakra steel and shaped slightly like a wave in the blade towards the end tip. Has a mildly short chain coming from the hilt of the sword, allowing the user to hold the chain and swing the sword for attacking. Costing an additional 25% to the jutsu cost of what he does he can launch the attack from the blade itself. The use of the weapon was meant for heavy fighting usage and the ability to add water chakra to the blade when making slicing attacks and using custom suiton jutsu when attacking with the sword. The sheath also made of the same material as the blade

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Can launch custom suiton jutsu from blade of the sword depending on the type of swing.
• Sheath also made of metal to better defend from attacks. Or act as a conductor
• Black Blade to support the ranton style of lightning.
• Chain attached to hilt to better use against distanced fighters.

Character: Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: Mōtaruinsu
Weapon Type: Retractable Claws

Weapon Height: 10 inches
Weapon Weight: 3lbs

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon. They look like thicker and stronger senbon, and i have 3 claws per hand... a 4 in each boot....

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (2650) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

Kazurai entered the shop alongside Igarashi walking up to the smithy and motioning over to Igarashi and saying that she was the designer of the Motaruinsu. Then asking about his swords that were ordered. Seeing him as he went for the weapons still in the forge. "Your a hair early still, but i think they just finished." Taking the weapons from the forge and dipping them into the water creating a huge steam throughout the interior. Letting them cool for a moment he pulled them out and placed them on the counter. Everything had looked perfect. The shop keeper said to them. "The Twin Kirin Fangs, The Midnight Wake and the Motaruinsu, Some of the most beautiful weapons I have had the pleasure of making."

Kazurai taking his two swords and strapping them to his back placing them on the magnet he had with them. And fastening the katana on to his left side. Watching Igarashi slide her gloves and adjusting her boots for the weapon. leaning in to the blacksmith and asking about his sword he left for some modifications. The smithy turned around and handed him the new sword and Kazurai quickly slide it slightly into his pants trying to conceal it.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

After making the final alterations she looked at Kazurai. "So what ya think?" She then quickly took a fighting stance as her claws in her feet and hands come out just by the pressure in her hands and feet. Smiling she stood straing again and the weapons concealed themselves again back into her gloves and boots. "Gonna be good to use against Myurai." As she then giggled some. "He wont know what hit him. He will just think i got some arm guards or something." She then looked him over noticing he tucked something away. "What ya got there?" She then had her attention averted when she saw his other weapons. "Wow they look amazing."  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

Smiling some to her praise, "Your's look amazing too, that's going to make your taijutsu a lot stronger too." Looking at the weapon he just hid away. "Oh that? I'll show you that later at your house or mine when we get back." Turning and preparing to leave he did a quick handsign to notion to his clones to go to the docks. After a moment of nothing happening at all he rememberd he had fallen asleep after their fun last night. All of the clones had vanished. Feeling a bit off he turned to Rashi and said to her "Hey promise not to punch me with those things ok, those things look a bit painfull." Chuckling a bit to himself not being serious but just trying to get her to smile. "Lets get going." Opening the door for her to head out, "The docks I think is where Myurai was."

(Exit to Docks)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:04 am
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Following Kazurai she laughed a little. "Don't worry I wont hit ya." As she then followed him towards the docks. She was kinda curious as to what it was he had hidden. Shrugging it off she ran for the docks hoping to see Renji there. The cat had been gone for most of the night since they got here. As she thought of him she saw out of the corner of her eye, Renji her cat catching up to them. Smiling she nodded to Renji without saying anything Renji just knew and the three of them headed for the docks.

(Exits for docks)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:24 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00017,820
‡ Chakra :780/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

Masahiro entered the smithy and for the second time he perused it's wares, stepping away from the activity of the main forge he turned himself towards the section of premade weaponry. While he would enjoy the ability to work with or see his blade made in front of him, his time in Takumi needed to be cut back, he still had a student back in Konoha to train and speak with, assuming she had finished her business of course. His practiced hands and his assuming eyes took a moment to scan over every detail of the things he could want, before finally settling on a pair of items.

Reaching forward he scooped the first item off of its stand, pulling the casing back enough to get a grasp and view of the Odachi's blade. It was a weapon that had been worked with Chakra receiving steel, making it more than an adequate weapon for himself. Thumbing over the nine-hundred Ryo pricetag he felt satisfied, they had it marked as a medium weapon. Fair enough, he thought to himself. Picking it up he then walked by a wall display marked steel weaponry, 400 Ryo. Jetting a hand out he grasped a simple Naginata from the wall, bearing no inane ornamentation.

Setting his hand down on the counter he left behind 1,300 Ryo and nodded to the former Kunoichi at the desk.

"I'll be back after another few jobs."

Purchased:
Chakra Steel Odachi - 900 Ryo
Steel Naginata - 400 Ryo

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

[Techniques Active:]
Seal of the Celestial Boddhi [ 195/195 Chakra ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking into the The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer shop Luciano realized he only had $200 to spend so the only thing he sought to buy way the gourd where he would be able to store his insect inside of which would allow him to perform more jutsu. Picking up the medium sized gourd, Luciano put it on the counter and gave the cashier 200 ryo before taking the gourd back and leaving.

- 200 ryo
[Exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1500 / 1500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:54 pm
Kojin

User Image

User Image

Kojin appeared in Takumi not caring in the slightest bit about those who were hunting her. She was looking for a weapon in which would aid her in battle. Her eyes went from weapon to weapon as her new headband shined upon her belt. It was etched with the Kanji for Hyouton within it. She was no longer a small player in the board as she has proven that above all else she is resourceful.

User Image

Survival

AandOE

[chakra: 615/615][stamina: 345/345][Ryo: 1950][AC: 3150

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 6900 ¥ AC:032875 ¥ Chakra : 790, Stored Chakra : 315 ¥
¥ Stamina : 510 ¥

Myurai made his way into the shop with a smile he had become very familiar with both the owner and his daughter during the time he was studying to become a blacksmith. He called out happily to the man," Kazu hows the store running buddy." The man replied with a smile, happy to see Myurai once again," Not to bad what can I do for you." " I need a sword made, custom nothing special about it other than chakra steel. If you dont mind ill handle it." The man smiled as he waved his hand back allowing him access. Only now did he take a look around the room though though he did not speak to anyone he didnt know. He slowly shrugged off his jacket and scarf as he began to light the fire.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:52 pm
Kojin

User Image

User Image

As there was a white haired man talking to the blacksmith she continued to look at everything. Many weapons caught her eye but she was going to need something that aided her specifically. Something that allowed the use of her bloodline with ease perhaps? As there were many things that were unknown at the moment she sighted softly. Kazu, the blacksmith, smiled and walked over to her. "Excuse me miss are you finding everything okay?" He asked her and she shook her head. With a heavy laugh coming from him he began to take in her appearance.

"Well for a small thing like you could I recommend a tanto? Something meant for speed?" He suggested to her and she shook her head again unsure of what to get. It was at this point and time that the head band on her belt shinned in the sun. Kazu's eyes were drawn to it and then his eyes narrowed. "Miss I've never seen a head band like that. What village are you from?" He asked her and that's when her eyes locked on his. Her nerves were telling her to run at this specific moment but then something overcame her. Her instincts were telling her that if anything should happen she would be fine.

"I'm not from any village. I come from the water country." She answered as she began to look at the special orders. "But then you're not an official shinobi?" He asked curiously meaning no harm behind his questions. As commotion grew behind her she quickly formed a jutsu with one of her hands. Ready to cast it if absolutely necessary. Until she let out a soft sigh seeing how it was only kids playing in the distance. It was now that Kazu went back to the other customer leaving her alone for now.

User Image

Radioactive

Azeiel The Fallen

[chakra: 615/615][stamina: 345/345][Ryo: 1950][AC: 3150]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 12900 ¥ AC:032875 ¥ Chakra : 790, Stored Chakra : 315 ¥
¥ Stamina : 510 ¥

Myurai watched the young woman though downcast eyes as he lit the forge and slid two steel rods into the fire. When Kazu gave her some advice he laughed as he spoke up," Kaz you must be getting senile buddy. A tanto wont do her any good." He slid another steel bar into the coals as he brushed his hands on his lower back making his way into the main are and over to the woman," You dont want a Tanto, what you need is a Namagaki see. With your physical strength being what it is you wont be able to overpower an enemy through sheer strength but with a namagaki you will have offense and defense all rolled into one."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Kojin

User Image

User Image

While this other man addressed the black smith joking around about his sanity she looked at the blades. "I need a lightweight katana or chokuto. Something that I can tap into my bloodline with and use that element," As she was talking Kazu spoke over her for a moment. "Well making weapons is no problem at all and I don't charge a thing for that. I like to make things so I don't even charge when others want to be creative." He spoke honestly with a friendly smile directed towards Kojin.

"Miss if you don't mind me asking what is your bloodline. I'm but a blacksmith in no need of such things and this gentlemen is a strong individual. Even he is in no need of anyone else's bloodline." He said trying to comfort her to tell him so that she could have the possibility of telling him. Even though his intentions were pure she still did not feel comfortable as this white haired man was still a shinobi. "Hyouton." She said with one word ready for anything to happen. With her free hand she tapped the head band on her belt showing her alliance to only her bloodline.

The blacksmith smiled to Myurai and then Kazu spoke up. "In that case a Katana would be good for you. Something light like you said to where you can wield it easily with one hand. Then with the other you can use jutsu." The blacksmith went on and that's when Kojin looked at him. "You know an awful lot about the Hyouton bloodline." She remarked to him as he chuckled.

User Image

Radioactive

Azeiel The Fallen

[chakra: 615/615][stamina: 345/345][Ryo: 1950][AC: 3150]

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items