Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isle of Moore

Back to Guilds

On an island surrounded by what seem to be "mirrors", five competitive regions lay. [[RP: Semi-Lit to Lit.]] 

Tags: isle of moore, fantasy, life, magic, regions 

Reply EAST -Yerenn
Yєгєηη Tσωn: Dump Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image

Dirim looked a little Dejected when she started laughing at him and looked down but looked back up when she patted his shoulder. He did as she said but still remained sloppy in stance a very stiff, as if he were scared about what was going to happen to him. Dirim nodded a few times and waited for when he was hit by a flying foot or a upper cut that would throw him back a few feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva sighed and shook her head. Standing beside him she sank down into her own defensive pose with one hand closer to her face an the other back towards her legs. Her legs were planted firmly on the ground one infront the other in back and to the left and right balancing her entire body. Like this. See I'm completely balanced out and ready for any attack coming my way. My body is low to the ground and I've made myself a smaller target. My hands are ready to fend and to counter. I'm relaxed and ready to take on my offenders. Anything you'd like to add Dante?

xXRikkuCiferXx

Angel-Kami-Sama

Crew

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am
Dante kept silent as the fight between him and Shiva ended. He climbed a pile of junk and was watching her teach Dirim how to fight. He looked at Shiva's stance, "Like she said Dirim. She's relaxed and ready. If you tense up to much you wont be able to attack or block properly."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Dirim nodded and did so. The moment he became loose, it was noticeable he was definitely frightened as his arms were shaking. Dirim mimicked Shiva's stance and nodded.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:24 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva smiled and placed a comforting hand on Dirim's arm. Hey don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I know you're new to this sort of stuff. We're just learning right now. The only things that might hurt are your muscles. My attacks are going to be slow and deliberate or quick but weak. I'm not going to attack you for real today. We'll do that when you're ready. Most likely tomorrow. You'll be toughened up a bit by then. No worries ok? Shiva patted Dirim's back and chuckled goodnaturedly. Getting back into her stance across from Dirim she looked over his stance. Nodding approvingly she felt herself sinking into her familiar training mode. Now I want you to block my attacks, but don't put yourself in a position where I can get you on your back or bring you to your knees. Got it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:06 am
User Image

Dirim nodded quickly but kept himself in the same position, a little less shaken but now trying to be confident. Looking down at his feet every now and then until she started coming at him prepared to harm him in the kindest way possible  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 am
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva took Agee steps towards him an sent a volley of kicks toward his upper body. If he did what she expected he would be focused on the upper body kicks and not the sweeping pole, which she had grabbed from the surrounding piles of junk, and he would find himself knocked off of his feet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

Dirim near instantly brought his arms to a cross in front of him to instinctively protect from her kicks, stumbling back and near falling without the help of the pole hitting him in the legs and causing him to fall to the ground with a thud. Dirim groaned and lay on the ground, unmoving and not removing his arms from the cross defense.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva smiled down at him and extended her hand. Come on. Up. We're not done yet. You need to pay close attention to your opponent. Watch every move they make. Every twitch, every blink, Every flinch. It will give away their next move. Use your mind to slow their movements down. Try to predict what they'll do. If they're coming from below jump. Above duck. Both then you have to keep yourself small while you jump by bringing your head down as you bring your legs up. Let's try again. Shiva came at Dirim with the same volley of kicks and once again swung the pole towards his feet. This time however she brought a second pole out and swung it, slower, towards his head watching to see if he'd duck so she could stop it if he didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Dirim didn't need a second pole to cause him to seize up,instinctively throw his arms in front of his face in a cross and fall back in a matter of seconds when she began to attack him again. Hitting the ground with a thud and a pained groan, he slowly looked around as if he had temporarily forgotten where he was.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva sighed and flopped down on the ground next to him. For a few moments she just stared directly into his eyes. What. What is holding you back? Is it me? Is it because I'm a girl? Or because I'm a friend? Do I just need to make you want it? Do I need to make you angry? I can do any of it, but will it work? What's it going to take for you to defend yourself? Do you need Dante to step in? What Dirim?! The full fury that was Shiva seemed to flare to life as she now glared angrily down at Dirim. It made her furious to see such an amount of weakness in a man. She had seen things that would make even the thickest of skins crawl. To see such a spinless creature infront of her made her angry. He'd never be able to survive. It was amazing he had lived to this point. It was almost as if his very existance mocked everything she knew, and she hated it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Dirim shrugged and reach for his notebook, writing on it and showing it to Shiva. Fully scared of the fact she was angry, he did his best to hide it.

"I don't like fighting. It hurts people and it has only ended in sadness. My books are safer then that."

He then sat up and looked at her again, rubbing his legs at the spots she hit him.

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva stood up and almost to quickly to see took up a pole and plunged it into the ground right next to Dirim's head. Her eyes flashed dangerously as her rage continued to build and she leaned in close to his face. I have seen people just like you tron to shreds because they won't fight. Those books won't be of any use to you if you're dead! There are people put there who could easily snap you in two with their bare hands. Those books would do nothing to them. They'd watch those spells break over their body and laugh as they tore you limb from limb. Fighting is a neccessity here. Hell it's a neccessity everywhere. If you don't learn to fight you will die. If not by my hands then anothers. If you think I haven't taken lives myself you're wrong. I have. In selfdefense yes, but still they are all blood on my filthy thieving hands. You want to stop learning to fight? Fine! But when you die because you can't defend yourself don't say I didn't help you. I've tried. I can't make you do it Dirim! I only want you to live. I don't want the same thing to happen to you that's happened to so many.........I don't want to lose you....... Shiva confined to look into his eyes for a moment before turning away with a sigh. She had never been so open in her life. She just hoped he wouldn't take what she had said and hurt her. It wasn't safe to have emotions. It would just get you killed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

With a faint sigh and a quick and short scribble sound on paper, he held up the pad and the Letters 'O' and 'K' sat next to each other. Dirim set the pad to the side on stood up, standing in his still pathetic stance but this time a somewhat determined look in his eye as he stood in the stance wobbling and waiting on Shiva to bruise him up, which wasn't an experience he was looking forward to, but one he knew that she knew he needed to have in order to, in her words, Survive or die.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXRikkuCiferXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 pm
Shiva Remora Alistair

Shiva's expression didn't change as she took up the second pole that wasn't lodged into the ground. Swinging it around her body she made several hits at Dirim's body. One went towards his ribs, another toward his feet, and a third to his thighs. Simple enough to block, even for a beginner. If he succeeded she'd make it harder. The only reason she had raised the skill level so high at first was because he wasn't trying. Now he actually meant it. Now she would truely teach.

EAST -Yerenn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff