Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
fanpics, fanfics, and random art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:11 am
little_kitty_chan

.....oh! and to mik-chan!
HOLY. thats so good! dammit, youre so much better than me! tsk! i vow to win!*naruto quote!* ...or not... sweatdrop
-sakura
Heehee~^^; nyaaao sankyuu, Kitty-chan! redface Nandemo nai desu, hontou ni! >0< Demo ne, arigatou!!! heart
Chaaa~you'll become way better than me 3nodding I can see it already [in big bright lights on some billboard!]: "KITTY-CHAN PWNZ MIKANNE'S ART SKILLZ!" xd !  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:29 pm
Mokona can't draw... but she is gifted in the ways of the fanfic! blaugh
*No you're not...*
Etoo... ignore that!!
*All you can write about is the cast of Tsubasa dying...*
Can't hear you, can't hear you!!
*The only main character left in any of your fantasies is Syaoran or Sakura...*
Noo... noo... *twitch*
*You couldn't write a decent fic about anything but Tsubasa to save your life!*
Mokona has officially beaten herself to death... sweatdrop sad

But.. I'll see what I can do.
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:01 am
>0< Go Sakura-san! You can do it! Whoot whoot! *cheers w/ pom poms and confetti* biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:30 pm
wahaha............your art work is soooooooooooooooo pretty! must print.must! heart hey, hime-sama can i draw a picture and will you scan it for me? whee

PRETTYFU..................no l  

~Ritsuka-chan~

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:41 pm
eek
ritsuka-chan...you....youre alive! you exist! youre in the xxxholic guild! oh my gosh, i congraduate you, you awesome-esque person! *glomps her*
and yes, ill scan it. ^^
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm
*RANDOMY GLOMPS HIME*HEY sorry i had to sweatdrop  

sora...chan

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:32 pm
....progress! you have made progress, sora-chan! now i will restrain myself from brutally destroying you just because i can! arent you so totally crying salty water of happiness?! *everyone: you--you mean tears, not salty water, right, saku-chan...? ri--right..? sweatdrop *
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:11 pm
WHOA is that a compment to me from hime now thats scary eek  

sora...chan

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:21 pm
Hookay! In attempt to do some revival here...

Here's another random picture that I drew~! XD

http://www.deviantart.com/view/27233954/

I got inspired after listening to my X TV Original Soundtrack 3nodding . It looks very unfinished @_@ bleh...but using charcoal drives me nuts sometimes xd :!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:59 pm
OMG...that's really good...you know, if you cut the hair short wolf style...it would like Kamui from .hack//Legend of the Twilight except in a dress...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:27 pm
eek
mik-chan, you is a liar. you is so much better than me. stare
anyways!
fan art--not by me. this girl in the JTAF festival, i payed her to draw it for me.
enjoy!! >w<
User Image
oh...and something by me...
temari and sakura from naruto, at your service!
User Image
but i didnt color it, as you can very well see.. sweatdrop
i was going to, but my sister was like "nah, dont color it. its fine the way it is."
and so, i obeyed her... xp
edit: ah....i think...i sorta stretched it when i uploaded it into my computer... sweatdrop temari's head looks too....un round-esque! xp
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:25 am
AGHHH!! Sakura makes me feel saaad... Her and her own pretty arts, then she goes and buys another pretty one. :XP: If only I had the faintest idea about anything Naruto, I could comment more. Meh, I'm never watching it. Then again, I said that about FMA.... Nah. Never. Please beat me up if you ever catch me saying "I was wwatching Naruto...".

Mikanne has an X soundtrack? *bounce bounce*
*smack*
But that's irrelevant. The art is really lovely. ^_^
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:30 pm
ha ha ha...
yes, there are time periods when that happened to me too, like for Yugioh....CCS....Sailormoon....etc.
but i ended up liking them after all! naruto's a pretty good manga/anime, you should check it out if you feel like it. volume 9~~ heart
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Ehhh?! DX Mikanne does not lie, nyo! crying When Mikanne sees good art itsh good art! 3nodding And Kitty-chan has uber good art! whee

Uwaaah~O_O That's one crazy Sakura drawing~^^ I too had a Sakura fanart drawn for me from Anime Expo2005 biggrin itsh suuuu kawaii and sweet like candy XD! Hehehhehe...[note to self: stop eating soda candy while listening to Aya Matsuura music!] Fwah, anyhoo~I shall get that Sakura drawing scanned...when I find it @_@

And OMG NARUTO FANART! xd I have like...one Naruto fanart done...but it's Naruto/Sasuke shounenai sweatdrop I don't think you'd want to see them xp

And that's a really nice Temari/Sakura fanart, Kitty-chan! 4laugh It's so neat and pretty! You should color it! *nodnodnodnod*  

Mikanne

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:52 pm
winged_sakura_san

Mikanne has an X soundtrack? *bounce bounce*
*smack*
Hai! ^^ And itsh teh awesome, yo! 3nodding I love it lots~~ heart
Demo...T^T I bought it somewhere suu I can't rip out the files and send 'em to you! Gomen! DX  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff