Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Be mine... Haishan & Tuli (w/Scythe Maion Kimi Misaki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 am
Her smile widened as he nudged the apple towards her, "Thank you." she took the apple in her mouth and bit it in half, chewing happily. The sweet taste of the apple was wonderful, it crunched with each movement of her of her mouth.

She looked over to Haishan, he was eatting as well. She knew it wasn't polite to speak with her mouth full, so she waited until she finished to speak again. "Haishan, this is wonderful." She had never had anyone plan a special evening for her, she smiled again and took a few of the berries.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 am
Gulping down his food as she spoke he gave her a little grin and nodded his head in reply, he was pleased she liked it. He had never been very good interacting with mares before. "You're welcome." He grumbled a little before taking another mouthful to avoid not being able to find words to keep her entertained.

Yet as he continued eating he couldn't help wonder why she had agreed to come, did she feel like she owed him for him getting hurt (he knew she blamed herself)? Or was she just entertaining him because she had offered to show him around her fathers land in the spring? Mouth now empty he looked up at her, his eyes a little sad -part of him didn't really want to know her reason. "Lady Tuli..." he offered her a smile although his eyes stayed the same, "why did you agree to come?"

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 am
She cleared her mouth and looked up to him as he inquired as to her reason for dinner. The answer was quite simple, "I, I wanted to get to know you," she answered honestly. She had been curious of Haishan since they had met, she wanted to know more about him. "I have no ill intent if that is what you're asking?" her head tilted slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 am
He felt more relxed with her answer, though guilty when she felt she needed to explain herself. He knew simply by their one encounter -the way she had saved him- that she was too pure a soul to mean her any harm. Shaking his head he spoke again, "Please forgive, I never doubted your intent -I just-" He looked away from her, she deserved to know the truth but he couldn't look her in the eyes as he said it, "didn't want you to be here because you felt guilty, or because you felt as if you owed me anything."

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why couldn't you just enjoy it Haishan? Why did you have to ruin everyone? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. His mind rambled.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 am
"Oh no!" she shook her head, "I just, you caught my interest," she looked a little embarassed, "I wanted to know more about you..." she let her words trail off. There wasn't more that she could say..besides she thought he was noble...handsome...intelligent...But she wouldn't dare. She instead, took another mouthful of berries to give her a moment to think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 am
It a moment but eventually he dared to look at her again, she seemed bashful, innocent, and it was then that he came to the conclusion that she was not used to all of this either. He laughed. His face lighting up as he realised how silly he was being. She was a mare, a beautiful mare yes, but still a mare. He had never had trouble talking to a mare before so now shouldn't be too much of an exception -he just needed to forget about trying to impress her and be himself. After all she had told him twice now that she wanted to know him. Restraining himself again he moved his head towards hers and gentle nudged her cheek. "I'm glad, for I wanted to get to know YOU too."

Then, with his sudden burst of new found confidence he looked to her cheek, his head still close to hers, it wouldn't take much to just turn a little but and offer her a kiss. Did he dare was the real question? YES! He turned his head a little and placed the softest of kisses upon her cheeks. "Please forgive me." And with that he moved away, picked up a small mouthful of berries and continued eating.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 am
Now that embarassed her. She turned a pinky hue and and tilted her head a little bit to the side, "You're very kind," her voice was soft, and small embarassed laugh escaped.

After a few moments she looked back up to him, "I'm very simple, I've lived with my parents since I was born...I enjoy herd life." she thought for a second, "I'd love to travel though, I want to know what the rest of the world is like....but..." she stopped. She didn't want to say she was scared.

"What of you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 am
Haishan Fai listened intently taking in each detail, so she had known nothing of herd life while that was the one aspect that he was clesless about. Perhaps that was the root of her innocence?

Even though he had been expecting it, when the question came directly to him about himself he lost his confidence once more, he had always avoided telling people of himself never providing them with ammo to use against him, but he had to tell her if he wanted to get to know more about her. Closing his eyes he took in three deep breaths before opening his eyes and speaking a little apprehensively. "My life is pretty simple, I go from place to place trying to learn new things" and end up getting myself into some sort of trouble he continued in his mind, he didn't want to tell her too much about the war and blood he had seen in his life -that was not for lady to know, he would not corrupt her. Then he realised that he had said nothing of his parents, perhaps that was also best left unsaid?

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 am
There was more he wasn't telling her, but she wouldn't push him. Everything would come out in time if it needed to. He travelled, maybe one day he would take her along. She would love to see other lands, meet other soquili.

"Have you travelled far?" she took another mouthful of berries, ready to listen to his stories.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 am
Unsure what he was suppose to do next he simply stopped eating, smiled and then watched her as she continued to eat.

Then his relief came in the form of yet another question, usually he would hate it but since he had no idea what to do to make everyone feel comfortable he took comfort in it -at least she wasn't mad at him for only revealing a little. "I suppose I have," he spoke with a calm voice and his eyes went a little distant as if he was trying to remember some of his happier memories to share with her. "Though I imagine that without my wings it would have taken me at least twice as long, for a while now I have been travelling the land helping those in need." He gave her a little smile, "You already know the foals and their mother."

Looking around he tried to think of another story. Then as his eyes watched the fireflies that now seemed to dance around her he remembered meeting an unicorn who could read the stars, maybe she would like to hear about him? "Once, when I was far away from here, I met a unicorn who could predict the future by reading the stars. According to him..." he paused, trying to remember what the prediction had been. "...Pain shall follow you until you meet the one who can tame your heart. Cherish the world for when the season of winter is warmer than most you will lose your sight." Ok, now that he heard the words out load he realised they where not exactly the nicest -wow, it seemed he really was usless when it came to trying to be happy and social. Darn. Perhaps he was cursed? Sighing softly, he looked her in the eyes -begging her for fogiveness.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 am
She listened to Haishan as he spoke, his voice calm. She chewed slowly as he talked of his wings and the family he had sent here to her father. Her ears perked and she stopped chewing when he began talking of the unicorn. She had heard of soquili that could see the future, but she had never met one. She wondered if perhaps one day Haishan could take her? It would be a question for another time. She listened to the prophecy, it sounded so sad.

“Was she right?” her soft voice inquired, had he really been followed by pain all of his life? He seemed much too nice to have had such a terrible history. She was nearly full and was enjoying his company more than the food, she continued, “She’s telling you to find love. Love heals many things,” she nodded, thinking of her father and how miserable he had been before meeting her mother. “I, I don’t understand the sight part thought…” she couldn’t make sense of what the unicorn was trying to say.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Haishan looked into Tuli's eyes, she seemed saddened by the prophecy and about the prospect of him having to deal with pain and saddness. He smiled, "I suppose she was, but..." he had to say something to make her not pity him, after all he did not pity himself, "...it is the way that we cope with what the destinies throw as us that truely defines who you are." He looked to the food once more, it looked tasty but he felt too full to eat more -he rarely filled himself to bursting.

As Tuli mentioned love he froze, he had never really considered it a possibility after all he pretty much kept himself to himself, until her. She had protected him, placed herself into danger to save him. How could he ever repay her? And yet after all the months of dreams, all the months of wanting to keep her save by destroying the skinwalker that had attacked them the concept of loving her had crossed his mind. He wasn;t sure what to say so he simply 'skipped' over that point. "The sight part... I believe she is predicting that I will go blind." He had always wondered what would cause him to lose her sight, or maybe it was a different kind of sight? He didn't know but as with all things he would embrace it, so far though every winter he had hit since the prophecy had been very cold and provided the world with little food to sustain the animals that lived in it.

He watched her, there was something about her attitude, it seemed almost envious and before he could stop himself he spoke once more, "Do you want to travel Lady Tuli?"

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 am
She shifted her weight a little to one side to get more comfortable. She listened, and he was right. The way you dealt with certain situations helped others to figure out what you were really like…what your intentions really were. She hoped that her outward figure had been a good one to the other soquili she had met during her life.

“Perhaps, perhaps she meant how you view your world..your life..” Tuli pondered on this for a moment. Perhaps if he found someone that truly loved him, he would no longer see the world in grey colors. It was only a theory though.

His voice snapped her out of her thoughts, “Travel?” her ears flickered and she looked just a bit excited. “One day, one day I hope to find someone who will travel with me and show me all the places I have only heard about from my father and aunt.” Most of her family were well traveled these days, even her brothers had ventured out away from the family lands. “My aunt says there are beautiful lands and cultures to the east…my father says there are natural beauties in the North…” she stopped and laughed a little, “I know of neither.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 am
Haishan had never considered that possibility, but what would cause him to change his view of the world? Love? Tuli? Only time would tell and it seemed silly to contemplate things he didn't understand, after all it was equally possible that he would go blind for some reason. He hoped that Tuli's theory was more correct than his own.

"I could take you," he smiled, she had been so nice to him and perhaps this was the thing he could do to repay her kindess. He wasn't considering the fact that something may develop between them -though he wouldn't say no to it. "...though I would only want to take you to the nice places." The world was riddled with danger, and even when you thought you were safe you may not have be -the skinwalker that attacked them was the prime example. He didn't want to place her in danger -he was sure her father would kill him if he did. "Is there anywhere in particular that you would like to visit?" He offered her a small warming smile before taking a small mouthful of berries, he wanted a disraction incase she turned his offer down.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 am
“Truly? You would take me?” her voice filled with excitement. She hoped that he wasn’t just saying these things to make the night better. She really did dream of traveling one day. She understood his reasoning on locations, she had really only thought of the nice places. She wasn’t sure that she would want to go anywhere else. “Danger…I don’t do too good with danger.” She laughed lightly. She would definitely pass on those situations if possible.

“Do you know of any foreign lands? My aunt says there are different flowers and mountain ranges where she traveled home from…she said there are places there that felt like time stands still…” her voice a little dreamy. “She says it’s peaceful and calm, I think it would be lovely.”

Why was he offering such things? He hardly knew her, how did he know he could travel with her for such long periods? She shook her head just slightly to herself, she didn’t want to put him in the category of other stallions. She just hoped he was being sincere.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff