Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm
lol, I was actually thinking the bad kind of bandits (the kind that kill, molest, steal, destroy), but there can be Robin Hood-ish ones too xd

as for the Wingfolk we were thinking its more in the newer generation, the first generation probably wouldn't have wings.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm
Wow, nice bandit description xd  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm
Krazy-Chibi
lol, I was actually thinking the bad kind of bandits (the kind that kill, molest, steal, destroy), but there can be Robin Hood-ish ones too xd
Ya very vivid description. I can just see the leader yelling, "Leave none alive!"

Krazy-Chibi
as for the Wingfolk we were thinking its more in the newer generation, the first generation probably wouldn't have wings.
So that means make Sol look younger, right?

Umm... I know this probably mean nothing but I believe that the Sylvaranti government might follow something like the guild setup in Vesperia, while the Monarchy continues to rule Tethe'alla. I just think guilds would fit into the Sylvarant life, I mean they are poorer than Tethe'alla and they aren't well accepted into the aristocracy.
So it's most likely that the Sylvaranti would band themselves together with city leaders, to compensate for the growing gap between the two world societies. Once joined the cities begin to specialize in certain areas, fighting forces base, a market capital, research and development, manufacturing, raw resources, the list could go on...
Anyway that is just what I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm
I like Lees idea. I think it sounds good.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:03 pm
Hmmm... It's very possible. I mean, look at what America's done in 200 years! Yet, that being said, where would the people of Tethe'alla be by then, since they're so much farther technology-wise?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm
I can definitely see the Sylvaranti forming guilds as Lee suggested.
I assume the Tethe'allans would share their technology with the Sylvaranti though, now that they share a world. Of course, some of the sharing might not be done willingly. I'm sure there are those who dislike the fact that the worlds were united. It would totally mess up life as most people knew it.

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm
True enough Ayaji, but Rosy raises a good point

*ahem*
I hate to saying it but even Tethe'alla was meek in comparison with the angels, and to some extent Tethe'alla had a hand from the renegades as well... maybe Sylvarant had a bit of help as well, might have been from the Lezerano Company, when they were helping development in DotW, it's just a guess, but it give less of an edge towards Tethe'alla. they could have also did some more shadier methods as Ayaji said...

But in the end, Tethe'alla tech would be more advanced, but I highly doubt they would be firing a missile while Sylvarant a cannon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm going to give you an example of how I wrote it out a government system for the two countries of Slyvarant and Tethe'alla.. You can use my ideas as if you wish, but I just ask that you change the names of the organizations and parties involved. Keep in mind this is just the rough structure I built for 20 years, not 100. Though I'll add your 100 ideas into my 20 year plan.

Keep in mind that each country is using One Senator per major city.

Tethe'alla:
Government Type : Constitutional Monarchy.
Current Ruler: Queen Hilda Prime Minster: Aranold Seggit
Party: Half-Elven Equality Party.

Major city structures:
Meltokiyo - Serves as Capital and Major trade port.
Sybak - The Teth'allan Research Capital. Boasts the Imperial Research Academy.
Flanoir - Trade city. Also a major mining hub.
Ozette: The Wood City.

Current Senate Members are: Zelos Wilder, Raine Sage, and the Duke of Flanoir.
Zelos and Raine are members of the Divine Martel Party** and the Duke of Flainor is Pure'allan. The senator of Ozette is also Pure'allan.

Divine Martel Party: A party comprised of a group of people that believe in the Hero Mithos and the Goddess Martel's wish that the countries of Sylvarant and Teth'alla should be at peace, rather than trying to outdo one another.

Pure'allan: Those who believe that Tethe'alla is the supreme country and wish to take complete control over the world.

Slyvarant:
Representative Democracy: (Though they have a Prime Minister, not a President)
Current Prime Minister: Hainsview Arch Volgarunf (Hes an elf.)
Prime Minster's party: Nomadic Slyvaranti Alliance.
Major City Structures:
Asgard: Serving as the Capital seat of Slyvarant. Tourism is the main industry here.
Izoold: Agricultural Capital of the World.
Luin: Trade Capital. Also the main shipbuilding port in the world.
Palmacosta: The Intellectual Hub of Slyvarant: The Palmacosta Academy.
Triet: Tourism and Mining.
Iselia: Nothing extravagant about Iselia except for the Martel Shrine there is a major part of the Church of Martel's pilgrimage.

Current Senate Members: Linar(Aieesha's brother) Divine Martel Party, Genis Sage Divine Martel Party, Collete "GeeGee" Volgarunf: Nomadic Slyvaranti Alliance, Luin Senator: Holy Dynast Alliance, Triet Senator: Holy Dynast Alliance. Iselia: Frank Brunel. Divine Martel Party.

Nomadic Slyvaranti Alliance: A collaboration of all those who call themselves Nomadic. Many senators fall under this because they are part of a Nomadic tribe, but dwell in Cities without casting off their travel's name. Collete and Hainsview are examples of this.

Holy Dynast Alliance: Those who wish Slyvarant to Conquer the world. The antithesis of the Pure'allans.

Independant City States:

Valhalla: (established by Lloyd and Dirk) The Engineering Capital of the world.
Governed by the Craftsman's League.
*Name of a Guild which is comprised of Craftsmen. Founded by Altessa, LLoyd and Dirk.
Altamira: The Guild's Capital. Lezarano is at the foot of this City.
Governed by the MEA. (Marketing Entrepreneur's Alliance)
*MEA: The collaboration of all the Marketing and shipping Guilds in the world.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Wow, thats pretty cool Tiefe. But theres something you kinda have to change. Wouldn't Veratos technically control Altamira since he inherited Lezorano from him? (I know his profile says he gave the company to someone else. I was about to make some changes.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Neverwinter_Night23
Wow, thats pretty cool Tiefe. But theres something you kinda have to change. Wouldn't Veratos technically control Altamira since he inherited Lezorano from him? (I know his profile says he gave the company to someone else. I was about to make some changes.)

Lezorano is currently at the top, yes, but someone else could be ruling over Altamira in his stead. Like when Regal was in prison, he allowed George to step in and control the company.  

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 pm
When its a joint ownership thing. He owns the company while hid best friend Demitel (also half-elf) runs it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Joint ownership of a company is a simple solution. His friend is the figurehead while he is not. Its like a lot of modern companies these days.
^^;;
Simple solution is simple.

For the record, Volgarunf randomness is being added. I'll Go and put a Bio up for him.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm
*impressed whistle* You guys put a lot of thought into answering this question. I didn't mean to cause such trouble! sweatdrop If it adds to the story, however, I'm glad we were able to cover it. I like the different Parties idea, but I doubt that the Sylvaranti would have aspirations to rule the world. Like in the first ToS, everyone on Sylvarant just kind of coexisted peacefully (wish the world around us could kinda take a hint from these games, huh?). At most, I'd say that there'd be a mass drive to try to either catch up and surpass Tethe'alla, or just find all sorts of healthy, alternative ways to do and fuel things altogether. (that way, with how everyone in Tethe'alla was concerned about being fashionable, Sylvarant would actually have some sort of edge in that direction. If that were the case, then Tethe'alla might actually be more willing to impart some of their advanced technological knowledge.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 pm
Rosythorns
*impressed whistle* You guys put a lot of thought into answering this question. I didn't mean to cause such trouble! sweatdrop If it adds to the story, however, I'm glad we were able to cover it. I like the different Parties idea, but I doubt that the Sylvaranti would have aspirations to rule the world. Like in the first ToS, everyone on Sylvarant just kind of coexisted peacefully (wish the world around us could kinda take a hint from these games, huh?). At most, I'd say that there'd be a mass drive to try to either catch up and surpass Tethe'alla, or just find all sorts of healthy, alternative ways to do and fuel things altogether. (that way, with how everyone in Tethe'alla was concerned about being fashionable, Sylvarant would actually have some sort of edge in that direction. If that were the case, then Tethe'alla might actually be more willing to impart some of their advanced technological knowledge.)

[/Richter Glasses] Mhhhm. Take into consideration this though. The Vanguard. If they had gotten what Brute (Not Master Richter) wanted it wouldn't have been long before the World Domination and Sylvaranti Rule took effect.
Another reason Sylvaranti may have just wanted to Coexist and not rule each other was the Desians. They had the choke grip on Sylvarant and would not allow it to grow and develop.

I donno. Its ultimately up to you guys. I'm just one for the debate and pushing all sides and angles for the best outcome possible.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 am
Wow, where to begin... User Image

My original idea on how the Wingfolk came to be was that it was an evolution on the adults that took about 40 years to complete. Then the generation born after that would have wings. Admittedly, I did not think about the children that would've been born within those 40 years. sweatdrop

40 years must seem like much too fast of an evolution now too. 60...70 years, perhaps...although...what did happen to the children born before the complete evolution? lol

'Course, if the theory is flawed overall, we could discuss a total overhaul of it. rofl

*also makes an impressed whistle* The government systems...I honestly don't know what more I can add to that, except that I like those ideas myself. User Image

@Neverwinter: Gee, funny you should bring up the name Demitel...that's close to the last name of one of the old antagonists! xd

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff