Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
CYOA (OF DOOM) SIgnups end @ 8 PM EST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pogeys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm
CHOOSING TIME IS OVURZ
THESE R THE PHAIL OPTIONS

A) After you ate more than your fill, you take a nice nap. Then the next thing you know, you feel something sharp dig into your shoulders and you find yourself being eaten alive by an Ursarang D:
C) While running around the forest, you accidently run into an ursarang and you were unable to fend it off. At least someone got fed? xD

Shame to everyone who didn't believe it when I said the first answer was B in the thread talk2hand

----

You wander deeper into the forest and you see even more exotic berries the deeper you go. You taste a few, especially when you spot your favorites. But the berries deep inside you stop plucking since you repeatedly get the flavours you dislike.

Then, you stumble across a mushroom. WAT DO U DO?

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 pm
Uuuuuuh, what's the answer this time Fayah!? :U
I choose C anyway!

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Uh, best not be trippin' in strange woods.
I choose C 83  

B. Again because I'm lame :B

synth-13

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

C for cereal :U
      Woah. Cereal starts with a C... *Just realized that* xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Pogeys

You wander deeper into the forest and you see even more exotic berries the deeper you go. You taste a few, especially when you spot your favorites. But the berries deep inside you stop plucking since you repeatedly get the flavours you dislike.

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

..hmm a tough one because their behavior would make them act differently but according to my gut.. I'm going..

C.

Kanove

ElvishSorceress

Business Bunny

Pogeys
CHOOSING TIME IS OVURZ

A) After you ate more than your fill, you take a nice nap. Then the next thing you know, you feel something sharp dig into your shoulders and you find yourself being eaten alive by an Ursarang D:
C) While running around the forest, you accidently run into an ursarang and you were unable to fend it off. At least someone got fed? xD

Shame to everyone who didn't believe it when I said the first answer was B in the thread talk2hand

----

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

B - shrooms are magical D:! I could save it for later too xD  
Pogeys
CHOOSING TIME IS OVURZ

----

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

I choooooooose.... B again xD  

MidnyghtIce

W!cKed AnGeL

Liberal Perfectionist

Pogeys
CHOOSING TIME IS OVURZ

----

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

C) Ignore it and move on  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:18 pm
Pogeys
CHOOSING TIME IS OVURZ

----

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

I PICK C BECAUSE C IS FOR C:  

Feroxity

Tipsy Flatterer

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageDraco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Ummmm....I choose C!

User ImageUser Image
Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon

Pogeys

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

...Not my mushroom.

C.

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Pogeys
CHOOSING TIME IS OVURZ

----

A) Eat it
B) Pull it out
C) Ignore it and move on

B) Pull it out  
I will trust in the Randomizer Goddess...

I chooseth A >:B!

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:20 pm
I choose C