Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:The Demon Assassin
Devoir's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 pm
Pain coursed through Dantalion's body and he quickly left back to the outer world.
"Damn you mortal. Let us see you pray your way out of this one."
Forgive me Hananji. I hope you body can handle this.
Fire quickly spread over his body melting off all his skin leaving nothing but a skeleton. The skeleton's bones then elongated and thickened till it was standing at seven feet tall. The fires around the bones began to condense around the corpse and formed into muscular red flesh as
Dantalion, in his true demonic form towered over Vincent. He then razed his blade, which had converted into a jeweled scimitar.
"When I am done with you even your lord won't be able to save you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh heaven help me....." she muttered to herself. Of course the girl could heal herself......

Think, think.....

The scythe came down upon her.....she was forced to dodge again. Something she couldn't keep up forever. She turned to quickly to her opponent and nearly lost her balance on the blood slick floor. However she quickly gain her composure once more.

Need a better plan.....

....or a miracle.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am
Give me a messege or a quest ......

His body trembled when his opponent was changing form and because huge and it was terrifying that he was now going to fight him. When he was getting bigger he took some step back because he wanted to be safe and when the demon told him with thouse words he was stunned. But as soon as he was getting towards him he raised his rapier and then blessed himself and slowly went back. He knew that his olny advance was now his agility and slightly way to move. After all he was a messenger so he started to move to a bigger room so he could attack him later. But at the moment he was not dumb to suicide him by the demons attack on the hall.

...I will not fail my lord as long as I have faith on you and myself

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

When the girl looked at her she had different look and she smiled at her "You should be happy that I have dressed in white so you could die in a pure way" She spoked with a compassion voice but she them reacted like a voice told her something into her. She looked down and was worried "He is in danger if he gets hit by the light one, why did he change when he is weak. I better help him" She then looked at her opponent and smiled "Falling into the blood must be a new experience and this will combine your own blood as well. A string of grey energy surrounded her arm and her scythe was back. She then raised her scythe and with the back of her scythe she hit her so she could be trown to the wall. "Souls and souls, lost in this curse. Finishing a promise and things will be reborn. Things aren't what they look like and you better keep it that way or you will find the key." She spoked and then smiled "I hope you have a last wish dear" She then raises her scythe to give her the last cut of death

...But sadly your life have come to an end.

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 pm
Dantalion quickly gave chase to the fleeing Vincent and burst into the Ball room where Lady Devoir was doing battle.
He looked between Vincent and the lady in the blood stained gown and he began to laugh. A demonic sound that sent tremors down there spines.
"So, you thought you would have an advantage in numbers and you'd use your speed to beat me." He turned to lady Devoir.
"I thank you for hospitality but once I eat the soul of these weaklings I will be done with you and this place." He commented as he began to twirl his blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 am

Vincent came to a big ballroom and he fell down on the blood and noticed that his companion was still alive but she was not alone. He had two opponents against him and he just wished that the odds weren’t against him. “You think we are weakened but we have not weakened us from the shield and faith our father have given us and with the help of the holy spirit I will not fall “ He then stood next to Lilli and was ready with his cross and knew about his opponent. He had strength but a weak defence so all he needed was to strike him and take him off guard. But he already knew that now he was playing and risking his own life. But he had learned that he would be rewarded in heaven for his worship with god

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am
Lilli got the wind knocked out of her as she slammed into the wall. Her vision blurred for a moment as she struggled to her feet. A sudden feeling of renewed strength filled her though when she sensed someone from the order...

Glancing to her side she saw the young man beside her. He was familiar....he had delivered messages to and from her at the library on occasion.....

Vincent-that was his name, but she couldn't recall him being a warrior. But non-the-less he had some skills which she was more then thankful for. She grabbed his shoulder when she stumbled slightly, and mutter the incantation of her mirror spell upon Vincent for defense against other magic attacks.

She gave a weak smile as she studied her opponents and surrounding. The blood created a nightmarish sight.

The blood..... she thought. A good portion of blood was made up of water.....water that needed to be...could be purified. But she had never attempted such a massive amount before....she had no idea what the effects could be on her or if it would have any effect on the two enemies.

Never taking her eyes off the demon and girl she whispered her idea to Vincent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

Lady Devoir was interrupted and she saw a demon that was the true form of her guest. She was ready to attack when she felt different. Her scythe changed colour and started to turn red and the whole room was trembling. She was not sure what was going on but she felt how her scythe was melting and dropped from her arm down to the floor. The time have come “She looked at her guest and smiled “I understand this, eat them because I no longer need them; I have already breed him” She smiled and suddenly a chain went threw her neck. She started to bleed and she was getting chained from chains under her and she was getting some of the chains inside her and she just looked like she was in pain. She was then swallowed down in a pool of blood and her face expression was dead but she was still smiling. “I have been waiting for this and for you.” She was then disappeared and suddenly the whole room was with chains and the doors was no longer on the wall and the ceiling was filled with iron spikes. The whole elegant room had turned into a torture room. “Why did you do that to them, are you out of your mind” “It wasn’t me, it was the dark soul who have woken up and soon I will have what I want” She was no longer on the room were the other was. She was now in a room with a iron maiden on the ceiling and she was now where everything started. On the Iron maiden there was dropping blood and a symbol on the ground was drawn and an Artefact was there. “I will not make the mistake you did and I will get both of you” She said on the chains while they dropped her and laid there on the floor and a shadow appeared and swallowed her body and she was gone.

Aqira
Vice Captain

Yllirion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

Vincent was trembling but he felt secured that Lilli was safe but she was a bit injured so he was beside her and he didn’t talk to her, because they had their eyes open. After she had casted her spell He took some time to cure her a bit with his cross and then after he had finished he felt a lot of dark energy and the scene of the lady was very horrifying and he could not understand how she could not scream after being stabbed of chains that only appeared after her scythe melted. He then thought a bit and wondered if it wasn’t the lady who was there or if it was a demon locked in the scythe. It was only a thought he had and when he realized that the room was changing he also noticed that now there was like a net of chains around the room and the ceiling was dangerous. “ One hit at the ceiling and your dead. “ He shivered and then looked at the demon “It looks like your going on your own and you were stupid to do that because your not going to get us or kill us as long as we are protected with the name of our father.” He then stood ready to use his rapier and smiled “I will not fail”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm
"Silence Mortal!" Dantalion bellowed as he gazed about the room in awe.
So there was a demon sealed within that blade. Interesting.
"Demon, what is thy name."  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Lilli's heart beat faster, but her face maintianed an odd, if not eerie, sense of calmness while the events unfolded.

She was focusing her mind towards using her Blessed Drop to purify the massive amount of water from the surround blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Lady Devoir did not reply at him and she looked like she was dead. She was still chained and bleeding. "My name is not important at the moment" Chains came from the floor and chained him "But I will take care of you after I'm done with this." The shadow moved to the altar and then to the girl "Don't worry dear he will not kill you as long as he knows your the one who did this to him and as long as I have kept my promise I should get my part " The shadows goes inside her and the chains releases her and she falls down on the ground and she was stopping bleeding and her eyes was becoming red and her wounds was cured. She shakes her head and looks at her guest " You made him mad and so you did to ." Her lips closed as she was going to tell him about it " I understand...." She then looks at him and continues "I could help you know but i have to continue and you know that if you try to break you free you know that you can play with your mortals life even if your almost erasing him by consuming a lot of energy of him and you know that"

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 am
Dantalion let out a viscous yell but there was nothing he could do.
She was right. He couldn't do anything more. Hananji's body was already starting to break down from the strain.
"Demon, do not think this is over! I shall take care of you later for this insult to me is unforgivable!"
Dantalion's body burst into flames to be left behind by the battered, barely alive Hananji who wasn't even conscious hanging by the chains. His Demon Sword fell from his grasp and embedded itself into the blood soaked ground below.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:11 am
Lilli took the small distraction between her two opponents to begin the execution of her plan.

I pray this proves useful....

She kelt to the ground, glancing at the sword, and placed her hand on the ground and mumured a special prayer. A tingling sensation came over her as the words began to take effect on the water in the blood which was visible to the others by a silvery glitter that float on the surface. Slowly it spread across the floor...  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 am

Lady Devoir vomited blood and a shadow came from her mouth and the shadow soon changed form and took form of a girl and it looked at the human that was chained
“So he wanted to menace me that poor demon.”Lady Devoir looked at all of them and she was really weak. “You said that demons never attacked each other” She looked sad and in pain and the girl looked back at her. "Indeed I said that but I just wanted him away from the ritual and also he was showing of a bit” She laughed and continued to the altar. Lady devoir looked at her and looked worried “So do you still” “Yes I will help you finish the ritual; all you need to do is to fulfil it before that girl destroys it.” Lady devoir nodded and looked worried at her friend and she just looked to him. She knew that this was more important now. She then raised her hand towards the girl and it looked like she consumed her bit for bit and then she was whole and looked around and then she took the katana of Hananji and threw it at the pot and then the pot broke into many pieces but a lot of blood came from it and the floor was giving a un-holy sign and then Lady devoir started to mumble some demonic words and the sign started to glow and then she took the sharp glass from the window from the past battle and made a cut from her arm and she did drop some of the blood of her into it and suddenly an artefact appeared on the floor and it was released but suddenly the iron maiden opened and a young corpse from a young boy half rotten dropped to the artefact and it suddenly created a hole of blood and the artefact and the body was dropped. Lady devoir smiled and looked down while she was bleeding “Get up from the slumber …….brother”

Roleplay:The Demon Assassin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff