Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Trevor&Linnie] Friends?Or something completely different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 pm
"I've been around almost everywhere when I was younger. I've actually been wanting a traveling companion to keep me company on these adventures though. If you don't mind being that companion." He couldn't help but blush. "I don't want to force you if you don't want to though." It made him happy when she was so eager to come with him, but he wanted to make sure that's what she really wanted and not because he was asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm
Linnie listening to his story."Well,I wouldn't mind,It'd actually be nice to enjoy a couple days away from the herd.With a Basket around everyone is toruchering the poor thing."She sighed."I'm hoping to have Foals one day.It'd be amazing."She giggled lightly at the thought of them."I enjoyed everyday when i was a foal."  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Trevor couldn't help but smile, he was so happy. "Being a foal and raising one is completely different. Though the joys of parenthood are quite rewarding. I'll show you my son later to show you what I mean. He's an adult now with his own mate. They want foals one day as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:39 pm
She giggled at him."That is true,I was the only foal in the family at the time."Linnie smiled."Rune!?I wanna meet him!He's your kid so he must be a good guy."She was excited.Meeting his family would be adoreing.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm
"If you want we can do that first. Though my family isn't that big. My daughter stay's with her mother. I rather not say to much about that though. Though Rune does show a lot of both sides in him. He an be rather rude at times. He has a way of judging others rather strictly. I believe he gets it from his mothers side." He was very uncomfortable about Rune's mother. He didn't actually end on best terms with her, but he forgave her for the most part. He just mostly wished that it didn't end on such bad terms other than that he was fine with her. Her family was another story.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm
Linnie looked at him and her smiled turned into a frown."He'll judge me?"Her ears when droopy and she set her head on the ground."I thought all soquili were nice other than Aunty Zillah."She sighed more and tried standing.Her front legs wobbled and she tried taking a step and she tumbled.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Trevor got strait to his hoofs, already there to help her. Making sure she didn't fall. "He judges everyone. He has a good eye for other Soquili. I doubt he'll treat you harsh. You have a good heart. He's strict around those trying to hurt or have the intention to hurt his family or his mate. Please don't worry to much about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 pm
Linnie tried standing again,She was having a horrible time.But she couldn't stand to lay there any longer."I see,Maybe he'll think of me different because..."She sighed and tried to walk."Because i'm just not the same as his mother and he probably want someone to be like his mother.Rune probably wont like me."  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Watching her move when clearly she was hurt, upset Trevor even more. "Lay down, please, you need to heal." He tried to get her to lay down unsure if anything he'd say to her would help. "If you worried about something like that, please don't be. You clearly misunderstand. Rune hated his mother." He didn't like to admit it, but it was true. Rune really hated his mother. "That's why I have trust that he'd like you. You're nothing like his mother. You're sweet, kind, beautiful, and loving."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Linnie still tried to move,but when she heard his calming voice,it soothed her.Linnie laid back down and tried to be calm."I'm sorry."She hid her face between her legs.Linnie listened to him speak about her."Am I really?Do you think he would?"She winced at her legs and her muscles.Something was truely wrong with her front legs.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Trevor followed her when laying down, he made sure to lay down in front of her, checking on her legs and chest, seeing how bad they were. "I know you are." He nudged her head up some, leaning his forehead against hers. "And I'm positive he'll like you. You truly are a wonderful person."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:22 pm
Linnie simply moved when she felt unconfortable when he was touching her hurting spots."They hurt...."She looked at him and blushed slightly."I'm hopeing he'll take me in then.Aprove me."  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm
Trevor sighed. "You hit your legs and chest pretty hard. There's no internal damage, but your muscles and legs are going to be quite sore for awhile.." He informed her. They did look swollen to him and from what he felt, her chest was already swollen a bit. "After your swelling goes down ill take you to my herd. I'm sure we have better medicine there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm
"N....N....Noo....I have to go home."She tried standing again.Her legs tumbling down infront of her.She still tried and tried to stand.Splashing around to stand she got up out of the water."I...I have to tell my family.T...They'll worry about me Trevor.Enless someone can tell them..."She heard a snap and she tumbled.Linnie whinnied and tried to get onto her stomach.  

pepsi san

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:35 pm
Trevor felt like his heart would stop when he heard that snap. "Linnie!" He shouted now frantic. He tried so hard to calm down but to no avail. Instead, he did just as he did before, he manages to get her on his back. "Fine, just tell me where to go. I'll take you home. Just don't try to move the leg you just broke." He made sure to walk in a slow pace so it would cause her as less pain as possible.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff