Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Rogue Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:08 pm
Keith leaned his head into the attention more...He smiled letting out a soft sigh or releif...

User Image
Ty watched her closely...He slowly let his wings spread out...He was a tad confused...Anyone else would simply run away at the sight ot him...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:00 pm
Xero walked along a sandy path. His initial thought was to fin somewhere to rest or at the very least a drink. HIs plans were in fact interrupted. He walked upon a rather interesting sight. I front of him was a female and a male who, if he was not mistaken, had wings...and it just so happened that this was his assigned kill. He walked up to them slowly and introduced himself. "Good day to you both. I, am Xero..." He looked at Ty. "And, I regret to say, have to kill you..." His attack came without warning.  

Kage Vincent

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:08 pm
Princess /.] Adrina [[ KawaiiLiea ../{
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Adrian smiled as she soon stopped. "I love your ears." She told him and giggled

Liea was haveing fun examining and touch his wings and ears. Whe she noticed another male she listened to him, when he attacked she stepped infront of Ty and bloced his attack with her wand. "You don't HAVE to do anything." She snapped.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:15 pm
Keith pulled her closer and looked deep into her eyes..."I love your eyes..." He said smileing...

User Image
Ty blinked and was soon behind Liea...He didn't know her name...Why did she save him?...He growled though at the new man...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:20 pm
Xero smiled then backed off. This made things a bit more interesting. "Hey, I was paid already...." He pulled his sword off his back. "It goes against my code if I don't kill you..." He brought his sword quickly onto the stick in the girls hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Adrian smiled and leaned in, kissing him once more.

Liea froze the wand so it wouldn't break as easy and she blocked his attack again. "Well looks like your breaking your code and giveing the money back, this is one bounty your not going to get." She told him, standing her ground and makeing sure Ty was okay behind her

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm
Keith kissed her more pulling her closer holding her hand tight...This was a very romantic moment...

User Image
Ty stepped forward infront of Liea..."Why am I supposed to be killed." He demanded rather then asked...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:48 pm
Xero stared at them both then shrugged. "Man I have no clue... The guy came to me, gave me the info and the money and said to kill you." He twirled the blade around in his hands. "I don't even know who the guy was... I have nothing personally against you.. It's just the way i make a living. Your death equals my next meal" He took out three daggers and threw two at Ty and one at the girl, He wasn't aiming to kill the girl though.  

Kage Vincent

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:56 pm
User Image
Ty used his wing to block them all...The downside was the fact they stuck in his wings...He winced and took his wings back growling "How about you go get that meal a different way." Ty said done with bounty hunters...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:11 pm
xero threw his hands up in defense. "I wish I could...but its my job dude..." He slowly walked up to Ty and reached up to pull his daggers from his wings. "But I will let you live for now..."  

Kage Vincent

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Adrina held the kiss, she would most likly do this untill Liea got back

Liea watched silently and smacked his hand away from Ty's wing she pulled Ty away from the male and glared. "If your going to let him live then leave."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Xero glared at the girl. "Well I was... Until you just pissed me off..." He stepped back and placed his hands behind his head. "Now I'm just gonna follow you guys around cuz I'm bored...." He smiled.  

Kage Vincent

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:54 pm
Keith held her close...This moment was perfect...

User Image
Ty ripped the daggers from his wings snapping them in half with his thumbs and tossed them to the ground..."Stay away from me." He said almost no feelings in his voice...He turned to Liea and took her hand walking away...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image Liea glanced back at xero as they walked away and she looked at his wing. "I will heal that for you.. again.." She whispered softly as she shyly held his hand.  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:51 pm
User Image
Ty nodded and walked with her..."So...What is your name miss?" He asked looking back to her...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff