Submit

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The dark indigo mare's peace was disrupted the bold voice of a strange stallion, accomapaned with a pregnant strange mare. At least they were coming to the right place. Sa'ida was a mystic, it was all very true, or so she felt. It was her faith, her belief that she had supernatural abilities, so it must be true, no?
"Yes, I am the one that you seek," said Sa'ida, putting on a charming smile as she casually approached the pair. "My name is Sa'ida, how may I be of your services?"

"My tummy hurts," complained Eydis. "I feel like something is kicking inside of me."
"Of course."
"What do you mean?"
Was this mare incapable of thinking? "The foals will kick in the stomach when you are pregnant."
"Who is pregnant? Oh! Are you pregnant? Congratulations!"
Sa'ida laughed wildly, this mare knew how to entertain her. "That was very funny. You are pregnant of course."
"Pregnant?" asked Eydis in disbelief. "Its not just bad beans? Are you sure its not a cusrse?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:24 am
What... what in the world?!

He hadn't seen that coming.

Should he have seen that coming?

His cheeks tinged red as he thought back upon what might have caused such a 'surprise' to occur. Eydis was pregnant?! Surely this mystic must be mistaken. Eydis just had gas; something was disagreeing with her, internally, and she'd just have to wait a while for it to work its way out.

Green eyes immediately dropped down to re-examine the mare's stomach, his jaw slacked and hanging wide in surprise. No... no, now he could see it. It was so obvious; how did he not figure it out up until this point?!

Eydis was pregnant. Pregnant. Which meant Quetzal was going to be a father.

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 am
((OOC: Playing around with other RP styles.))

"You are most certainly pregnant. Oh, what is this?!" gasped Sa'ida. She was having one of her psychic visions again, the future will be told soon! She stumbled about the area as if in a ghastly trance. "Oh, ancient spirits, do you hear them? They are whispering to me. Oh, you may think I'm crazy, but I hear them and they are telling me things of the future...in the future, you will give birth!" Sa'ida finished her enchanted state of mind and returned to normal. "Yes, you have just received a glimpse into your own futures."
Eydis was pregnant and going to give birth? This is too much at once! Finding out she was pregnant was one thing, but finding out she will give birth is a whole other thing! Other realizations started to come to her like branches smacking her across the head. "Quetzal, you're going to be a father! And I will be a mother! And we will have children! And they will be born and..." Eydis went speechless, all this information was coming so quickly to her!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:14 pm
He felt lightheaded as the news sunk into his brain. A father. That means he was going to have children. With the beautiful Lady Eydis as their mother?

He took a few steps backwards, stumbling awkwardly, his head spinning, stomach lurching. All of this was coming at him too fast. They hadn't prepared for this sort of thing! Why, he was supposed to be a knight! Someone who strove to rid the world of evils in honor of his beautiful Lady! It wasn't in the plans to be a father, was it?

His bravery soon found itself quickly subsiding within him, his face paling beneath the colorful mask of patterns. He didn't know the first thing about being a father. What in the world was he going to do?

What was once two mares standing before him was soon becoming two hazy, and then darker figures, fading into shadows. His vision blacking out, the supposedly fearless stallion dropped to the ground, having passed out from sheer worry and surprise.

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:14 pm
Weeks had gone by since Eydis and Quetzal discovered the news about their pregnancy. Now, it was all old news. She had given birth to two bright young foals, a boy and a girl. They reminded her so much of her and Quetzal, it could already be seen that their influence rubbed off brilliantly onto their children. As a mother, Eydis simply couldn't be more proud at how mature and independent her children already were...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I WANT MY MOMMY!" cried Quixote. The evil waters on the beach splashed against his legs as he cried for help and then rushed over to his mother. There were sea demons in the water, but his mother told him they are something called 'waves'. But to Quixote, they were evil sea demons trying to drag him into the water so evil sea creatures can gobble up his precious body. Well, they better think twice, because they have another thing coming! When Quixote grows big and tough, nothing will stand in his way without fear of his terrifyingly strong body. But for now, Quixote wanted his mommy.
"The wave demons grabbed at my legs again mommy," he whimpered, snuggling close to her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:05 am
At first, he'd been nervous. Dreadfully nervous. What kind of father would he be for two foals? He hadn't planned on being a father, not with his Quest and knightly duties to fulfill.

But, he loved Eydis, and the longer she remained pregnant, the deeper he fell in love with the idea of being a father. There would be so much to teach these young foals, and he and his Lady love would be their caretakers... their rescuers from the horrible world in which they resided in. That was an important role!

He stood there and watched the two little ones, so very proud of how they turned out, though of course he should have already seen that coming, what with Eydis being such a beautiful mare and using his colorful attributes along with her natural beauty when she created them. It was Eydis's decision of how the foals had come out, he had decided early on, and couldn't be more pleased with her choices.

"I'll beat those evil demons!" Dulci hollered out, her red and black hooves ready to trample and smoosh anything that would hurt her big brother. Nobody messed with Quixote, not if SHE could handle 'em!

Swinging her hooves around, she attempted to trample the offending waves with her small hooves, only to proceed to get herself wetter and wetter with every smack against the wet sand. By the time she assumed she was finished teaching those waves a lesson, she was drenched from head to hoof.

Turning, she gave her Momma and her brother a big smile, despite the salty water dripping down her hair and face. "SEE? I'm a big help!"

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 pm
((OOC: Playing with style again. XD))

"Well I could have done that if I wanted too!" argued Quixote. He was the son of the two children, of course he could have fought off the demons better than a girl! He just...didn't want to. "I was just afraid." Th waves splashed up against the shore again and dragged the sand into the ocean with it. "The demons aren't dead yet!"
"They are just waves, not sea demons...I think," said Eydis, now wondering too if there was a greater mystery behind the phenomenon of waves. "Either way, don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you. Because if anything does happen, your father will save you, just as he has saved me many times."
"Ugh, fine, I'll be safe," groaned Quixote. The dismissal of his idea that waves were sea demons finally got through to him, and he was quite disappointed. He somewhat preferred allowing his imagination run wild to create fantastical stories about every day things, it makes life more exciting. It was the only way to put adventure into his unadventuresome life - though compared to most other Soquili, every day of his family's life was an adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:34 pm
Dulci smiled as she watched her brother turn back to face the wave monsters Momma had spoken of. While she wanted to be as pretty as smart as Momma was, the little filly also wanted to be brave and fearless like her Dad was. With Quixote by her side, Dulci knew she didn't have anything to fear. The sibling duo would no doubt win ANY battle!

"Momma," she asked, turning back to the exotic looking mare, "When will we go adventures too, like you and Dad did? I want to be saved tooooo!"

He laughed at the antics of the miniature combinations of Eydis and himself. Their spirit for adventure had remained strong, ever since they were first introduced into the world. No doubt both his and Eydis's wandering natures had passed on to the smaller ones, and Quetz knew he was in for a handful when they finally DID start exploring. How on earth could one seek out adventure AND raise foals at the same time, though?  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:13 pm
"You won't be saved because there's no reason for you to be saved, nothing bad will happen to me. Daddy and I are the best knights, we will protect you and mommy! Isn't that right daddy?" Quixote pouted a bit as his father laughed. Was he laughing at him? That wasn't nice!
"Adventures aren't something that are planned, they are something that just happen," she said with a light laugh. This was most likely the most intelligent moment of Eydis's entire life! Of course, she had to ruin it. "Wait. Maybe they are planned. I don't really remember. But they are there and they do happen, I'll tell you that." She gave an assuring nod to validate her obvious words.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Taking a step forward, the colorful stallion leaned down to ruffle the short hair of the sulking colt. "Of course that's right, Quixote. Neither your beautiful mother nor your little sister will have anything to fear, for we shall be strong and valiant, and protect them at all costs." He agreed, the grin still spread wide across his face. He wasn't sure what exactly he'd done to deserve such a wonderful gift, but he was certainly glad for it.

Dulci rolled her eyes and shook her head, deciding that being saved didn't sound nearly as fun as doing the actual rescuing. "Nu-uhhh, I bet we'll be just as tough. That's right! I'm sure Momma and I will have to save both of you! Won't we, Momma?"  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:18 pm
"Nuh-uh, you're girly princesses, you're not manly knights!" argued Quixote. He wished he could take back what he had said. Mommy yelled at him whenever he called her or his sister a girly princess or put them down because they were girls. But it wasn't his fault they weren't boys and were cursed to be girls!
"Quixote! For the last time, do not say things like that!" lectured Eydis. Sometimes she wondered where he had picked up such ideas and thoughts. She then turned to her beautiful daughter, who was just as special as Quixote, regardless of what he thought. "Yes, darling, that's right, we are just as tough, don't listen to what Quixote said, sweetie."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff