Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
~Lil's August breeding slots~ Winners page 8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naita

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:04 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image
Milana, owned by Naita.
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Porfirio, owned by DFA.
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RP.

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes, please.

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? His mane. Not the deepest, most intimate pleasure in life, I know, but it's soft, and pink, and would make a brilliant little nest! ... oh, and him loving me isn't bad, either.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? We already have two children, and I stand by the first really important lesson I taught my son. Flying into a tree really, really hurts.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? Love. Love and things that go "ding."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenade to a Starlit Night, owned by Safaia
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:User Image
Rem, owned by Ronnwe (new username :3)

Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non-rped
Link to RP if entering RP contest: n/a

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes, please. <3

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? He is such a gentleman to me, and picks me up when I stumble over things. Sometimes I feel like he is fishing something out of me, but perhaps he just wants me to come out of my shell. Wouldn't that be wonderful? <3
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? I would teach them to do what is in their hearts, regardless of what others think about you. But also to treat those others with respect and kindness, despite what they do or say. Fights start over trivial things, and children should be taught forgiveness.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? Hehe, far from it! Foals are certainly not peaceful, but hopefully a little more fun in the world. That's what I would like. ;P  

Safaia

Trickster

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:31 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Anarchy :: Owned by Miss Cherie
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Antichrist :: Owned by Meeki
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-rped
Link to RP if entering RP contest:

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?

When I first met Antichrist, I thought he was a womanizing @#&*$@#. Later, it proved to be true. I like that about him. It makes things interesting. Despite that, what I find most pleasing about Antichrist is his competitive nature, and will to win. *Laughs* He certainly won me over.

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?

If I do have foals, I will teach them to proud of who they are. I feel that it is most important to be true to one's nature, no matter what that might be. They will not have to try to fit the mold of the herd, because I will let them be whatever it is they truly are- in fact, I will encourage them to be.

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?

*Laughs again* Sure, World Peace is a nice goal. But that's definitely not what I was thinking of when I looked up Antichrist, and I'm not sure it can be realistically gained by mating. I guess you could say that I wish to build a better world for my children (if I do have any), and in protecting and nurturing them, I wish to bring something unique into the world of Soquili. Foals with spunk, and fire... but also foals with the intelligence and the eloquence to shape their own lives.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 am
b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: hanna User Image (( nekolulu and sage the vampiric))
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: scythe User Image (( owner dixie))
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non rped

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:39 am
Okay little reminder =3 entries close in around 7 hours and 20 minutes. give or take a minute xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm
Good luck to all couples. ^_^  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:37 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Orah, owned by Bluefire Dragonz
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Maverick, owned by Silent Spy
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Roleplayed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: [PRP] A Tale of Two Zorses

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes, please.

"What don't I find pleasing in Orah? She is the only mare I feel comfortable spending time with. She is my one true friend and companion, without her I am nothing and alone. I need her, her company is what makes me happy.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
"I would teach them dignity and to be proud of who they are. I am proud of who I am, I am proud to be a zorse, however I keep to myself from many other Soquili, but not Orah and I wouldn't with my own children. I value the meaning of family, I've never had a true family and hope to someday have one. Have others to keep me feeling safe and at home."
"I can't promise world peace, although if I could, I would. I just wish to bring happiness through and to my offpsring. Happiness is the most important thing in the world."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:46 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image
Owner--Skye Fenyx
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
User Image
Owner--tani duh!
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RP
Link to RP if entering RP contest: N/A

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes, please! <3

He's fun and kind and actually tries to make me happy and I try to do the same. You should have seen him when we first met! He was trying to make up for the fact he'd scared the fireflies away by trying to be one himself!
W-well, I'd try to teach them to be themselves. It's alright to be who you are and who you want to be and no one has the right to tell you to be something you're not.
World peace? That's rather amusing! -chuckle- No, no, I hope we manage to bring foals that are well grounded in values and their own identity. I can't say anything on the matter of others and what they do, but I'd hardly force such a responsibilty onto my children by making them work for something such as "world peace". I just want them to be happy.

Skye Fenyx

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:34 pm
Is it just me, or is there a slipup in the open raffle listing? *points at Sayvil and Rolan, who seem to lack a number*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:25 pm
Mother :: Nixsi {-Polar- & Teh Cheryl}
User Image

Father :: Kai {Saiyukii & Xaki}
User Image

Raffle :: RP'd

RP Contest :: .xxx.

Open Raffle :: Yes

-Polar-

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:29 pm
o_O@nel. Where? on my screen they have numbers o-o;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:55 pm
I sorta see numbers on all of them, Lil; only there are no double digits O.o Just 0-9 over and over again, but with symbols  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:21 pm
*sees all the numbers too* oo;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 pm
*can see all numbers too*  

Remove

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:32 pm
Cajmera
I sorta see numbers on all of them, Lil; only there are no double digits O.o Just 0-9 over and over again, but with symbols

That's how they are displaying for me as well..peculiar  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces