Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Route 3 North | Addobe Town | Route 4 Northeast
Desert Desserts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm
"Addobe Town is a dry place next to the desert. The houses in Addobe are made out of dry mud and though they may not look like much, they can handle even the toughest sandstorms that sometime come through the town. Aside from the gym, Addobe's most famous attraction is the contest hall, where trainers can compete for cool prizes and rare Pokémon. Addobe's gym is you guessed it Ground type. Trainers try to defeat the gym leader to earn the Brick Badge."

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Entering the desert, it was a lot different at night as well. While Nolan had pictured blinding sunlight, harsh sandstorms, and bone dry thirst, it was still dry and sandy but quite chilly. When the trees gave way to dunes, that's when Nolan switched Candlejack out for Cocoa. Moving by the moonlight on the sand dunes, he let the Hippopotas lead the way, the she-Hippo perfectly adapted to the desert conditions.

Between Chael's Umbreon and Nolan's Hippopotas, the trainer had no fear that they would run into problems. Yet, he wasn't about to say as much, for worries of jinxing.
"Chael," He started, ruminating, "Where did you say your dad lived again? When I asked you about what you wanted to do during your journey the first time we met, you said you wanted to find your dad."

User Image

SERVINE LV.31 | GYARADOS LV.31 | LUXRAY LV.32 |
HIPPOPOTAS LV.32 | LITWICK LV.31 |ARON LV.18 |
#oo301 || Profile
LOCATION || Route 3 Southeast from here

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 3 100-sided dice: 60, 51, 87 Total: 198 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm
From: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=11&t=22838431#336798861

Post 294
CoverFossil: 12

Nolan hit the 'touchy subject' level again. But Chael would humor him, being one of the few decent people he had met here. "Genesia, I think. My mom never really told me and I had to do research for a year just to get a city name." he said as they continued their trek across the desert. "But that was when I was seven, so he could've moved and he could be on another continent. Genesia is the only hint I have."

As they continued on, a shuffle could be heard behind them. Chael turned, seeing a...

Croconaw (Argos) /Male / Valerians Lab /Level: 34/ Holding: Nothing/Ability: Torrent/ Atk: Flail /Atk: Ice Fang/Atk: Water Gun/Atk: Crunch 

Rattata (Fear)/Female/Route 1 /Level: 34/ Holding: Nothing /Ability: Guts/ Atk biggrin ouble Edge/Atk: Crunch /Atk: Super Fang /Atk: Psychic Hidden Power   

Umbreon (Tsuki)/Male/Route 1 /Level: 33/ Holding:  /Ability: Synchronize/ Atk: Return/Atk: Bite /Atk:Quick Attack /Atk: Electric Hidden Power

Zebstrika (Lizzy)/Female/Route 2 /Level: 33/Holding: Nothing /Ability: Lightning Rod/ Atk: Flying Hidden Power /Atk: Stomp/Atk: Flame Charge /Atk: Spark   

Conkeldurr (Bruce)/Male/Route 2 /Level: 33/Holding: Nothing /Ability: Guts/ Atk: Ghost Hidden Power /Atk: Low Kick/Atk:Rock Slide /Atk: Bulldoze   

Eevee (Hikari)/Female/Route 1 /Level: 5/ Holding: Nothing /Ability: Run Away/ Atk:Tail Whip /Atk: Tackle /Atk: Helping Hand/Atk: Electric Hidden Power

Chael's Bag- 
1x Pokedex 
2x Potions
1x TM Acrobatics
1x TM FlashCanon
1x TM HiddenPower
8x Pokeball
1x NetBall 
1x EscapeRope
1x SootheBell
1x SunStone
1x MetalCoat
1x Firestone
Badges: Aero, Bullet  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What was there to say? Nolan was a bit too naive for his own good, and he didn't consider the repercussions of asking what were super personal questions. In fact, it still didn't even sink in that it was a touchy subject at all, and while Chael was speaking, Nolan was watching the night sky, letting Cocoa lead the way. He just loved all the stars out here.
"Oh, and Genesia is the last gym. Did you know that Lukas says he's on par with the 8th gym? I battled him and I totally believe him. He ate right through half my team before I called it quits. Can you believe that one day we could maybe be that good, and we could be challenging the last gym?"

Nolan sighed wistfully. It certainly was a different and brighter outlook from when he started freshly as a trainer about a week ago. But Nolan wasn't thinking of himself, he was thinking of his awesome pokemon, like Dosu and Valor, who fought and battled so hard for him.

Finally hearing the shuffling sound, Nolan stopped and looked around with Chael.

User Image

#oo302 || Profile
LOCATION || Route 3 Southeast towards Addobe.

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 3 Total: 14 (3-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:43 am
Xavior Hellzwing
Post 295
CoverFossil: 13

What stood there was a red monkey, a Pansear. He had a goofy face, curiously tilting his head. Getting an idea, Chael said "Hikari, use Hidden Power." The Eevee would raise her left paw as a yellow orb formed in front of it. Swishing her paw, it flew straight into the Pansear. Ok, two electric Hidden Powers now. But at least he could have her forget it later, right?

He jumped around, Scratching her before she rammed into him with her Tackle attack! Taking out a Pokeball, Chael threw it at the monkey. He needed a decent fire type.

Croconaw (Argos) /Male / Valerians Lab /Level: 34/ Holding: Nothing/Ability: Torrent/ Atk: Flail /Atk: Ice Fang/Atk: Water Gun/Atk: Crunch 

Rattata (Fear)/Female/Route 1 /Level: 34/ Holding: Nothing /Ability: Guts/ Atk biggrin ouble Edge/Atk: Crunch /Atk: Super Fang /Atk: Psychic Hidden Power   

Umbreon (Tsuki)/Male/Route 1 /Level: 33/ Holding:  /Ability: Synchronize/ Atk: Return/Atk: Bite /Atk:Quick Attack /Atk: Electric Hidden Power

Zebstrika (Lizzy)/Female/Route 2 /Level: 33/Holding: Nothing /Ability: Lightning Rod/ Atk: Flying Hidden Power /Atk: Stomp/Atk: Flame Charge /Atk: Spark   

Conkeldurr (Bruce)/Male/Route 2 /Level: 33/Holding: Nothing /Ability: Guts/ Atk: Ghost Hidden Power /Atk: Low Kick/Atk:Rock Slide /Atk: Bulldoze   

Eevee (Hikari)/Female/Route 1 /Level: 5/ Holding: Nothing /Ability: Run Away/ Atk:Tail Whip /Atk: Tackle /Atk: Helping Hand/Atk: Electric Hidden Power

Chael's Bag- 
1x Pokedex 
2x Potions
1x TM Acrobatics
1x TM FlashCanon
1x TM HiddenPower
8x Pokeball
1x NetBall 
1x EscapeRope
1x SootheBell
1x SunStone
1x MetalCoat
1x Firestone

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____

"Nice."
Nolan quipped, of course speaking of how professionally and cleanly Chael made a capture of that monkey. Picking up his pokedex off the lanyard around his neck a tad too late, he was curious, and by then Chael had already thrown a pokeball to capture the Pansear.
"What is that red monkey called?"

By the way, Nolan was still trying not to laugh that Chael was wearing his sleeping bag like a coat. For once, Nolan actually knew he was the more prepared out of the present trainers, but he didn't think his long duster coat was anything special until they got into the cold night desert.

User Image

#oo303 || Profile
LOCATION || Route 3 Southeast towards Addobe.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 pm
Xavior Hellzwing
Post 296
CoverFossil: 14

Taking out his Pokedex, Chael read for a few moments. "Pansear, a Fire Type. It evolves with a Fire Stone." he said, checking more about the species. "I'll have to make sure he knows some moves before I evolve him. Let's get to the Center so I can pull him out." It had a ghost hidden power, like Bruce. That was pretty neat. Then with Acrobatics he'd be set for now. The monkey knew Incinerate and Chael could use a Flamethrower TM. Then he'd replace Scratch with Facade.

He sent out Lizzy, asking her "Would you mind keeping a weak Flame Charge?" She neighed as she lit her back on fire, warming the area a bit. Zebstrikas fur was flame retardant so it didn't harm her. Another reason he loved this Zebstrika.

Chael's Bag- 
1x Pokedex 
2x Potions
1x TM Acrobatics
1x TM FlashCanon
1x TM HiddenPower
8x Pokeball
1x NetBall 
1x EscapeRope
1x SootheBell
1x SunStone
1x MetalCoat
1x Firestone

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____

"Pansear, neat. I'm planning on sleeping in the pokecenter, so of course we're going there."
Feeling loopy from sleep deprivation, Nolan laughed loudly, thinking his joke was funnier than it really was.
"So it's a good thing I had that Fire Stone to trade to you, but hey, up ahead? Is that light or a mirage? I think it's the next town."

Cocoa yawned, making Nolan yawn, but he was sure glad to have his Hippo. She was walking through the sand like it was just water, and she certainly hadn't steered them in the wrong direction.
"I almost expected more pokemon out here, but maybe it's just too cold, or well, I'm not really looking for anything. Is that why? But jeeze, I'm exhausted."
Now Nolan was rambling, and would continue rambling, his footsteps dragging. He just wanted to find a warm bed.
"Really tired. Do you think this desert ever ends? I bet another good idea was to walk along the beach, so at least there's water to cool off in. I should go to the beach tomorrow ..."

User Image

#oo304 || Profile
LOCATION || Addobe Town.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:02 pm
Xavior Hellzwing
Post 297
CoverFossil: 15

"I .... just got an awesome idea. You have a sea serpent. And they like,... swim. Imagine riding Dosu in the water." Chael said, yawning for a few moments. How was Tsuki so awake?! His Eevee gave the Umbreon a scowl as she walked beside her master.

Chael would nod, trying to not fall over. The sunrise felt warm, alluminating the area so Lizzy wouldn't have to. The Pokemon Center was in view, and he picked up his pace. And now he needed a name. "I'll call him Aiden, since it means fire." he mumbled as he trudged towards the red medical center.

Pansear (Aiden)/Male/Outside Addobe /Level: 15/ Holding: Nothing /Ability: Gluttony/ Atk: Incinerate /Atk: Scratch /Atk: Acrobatics /Atk: Ghost Hidden Power

Chael's Bag- 
1x Pokedex 
2x Potions
1x TM Acrobatics
1x TM FlashCanon
1x TM HiddenPower
8x Pokeball
1x NetBall 
1x EscapeRope
1x SootheBell
1x SunStone
1x MetalCoat
1x Firestone

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____

Oh good, so he wasn't going crazy and hallucinating. Addobe Town was right up ahead, and Nolan wouldn't have been surprised if he was. They'd been walking all night just like they planned, but he had to sigh at how quickly Chael came up with a nickname.
"Y'know, that's a great name. How do you keep coming up with them? You got a cool one that means snake or something for Servine?"

Picking up the pace too, Nolan was already imagining that nice, soft, warm, cozy bed waiting for him. His feet were killing him, and his injured ankle was no exception - it was starting to burn with pain from where that Trapinch had bitten him. Yet he still had to smile at what Chael had to say about Dosu.
"I've been dreaming about Surfing with a Gyarados since I was younger than you. I think I was like seven or something. I even had dreams about flying on them, but I don't think they really can after all."

Yawning, he recalled Hippopotas, and entering the pokecenter finally, Nolan handed his pokeballs over to the early morning crew. He inquired about a room, happy to hear that there were plenty.

User Image

#oo305 || Profile
LOCATION || Addobe Town.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Xavior Hellzwing
Post 298
CoverFossil: 16

The place seemed to be more rural, but Chael would wait until later to make a conclusion about the place. To answer his quastion, Chael replied "Hoogle translate." It was that search engine everybody used, often having Hoothoots where the Os should've been. As for Servine? Chael had a couple of ideas.

"She liked it when you said she was as smart as any human. So she might like being called Amanda. Jandi and Midori mean grass if you want to to be related to her type." he suggested, changing out Lizzy for Aiden. He sent the monkey out, bopped its head with some TMs, and returned him. His team would have time to run around tomorrow night.H

"Or, Captain since she likes being a leader." Chael would say as he stumbled into his room, graciously lended by the center, closed the door and passed out. Hikari and Tsuki snuggled up to him, falling asleep as well.

Pansear (Aiden)/Male/Outside Addobe /Level: 15/ Holding: Nothing /Ability: Gluttony/ Atk: Incinerate /Atk: Scratch /Atk: Acrobatics /Atk: Ghost Hidden Power

Chael's Bag- 
1x Pokedex 
2x Potions
1x TM Acrobatics
1x TM FlashCanon
1x TM HiddenPower
8x Pokeball
1x NetBall 
1x EscapeRope
1x SootheBell
1x SunStone
1x MetalCoat
1x Firestone

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:29 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____

Hidori, that sounded pretty. Nolan would have to think about it, yet once he got his pokemon back from the nurse, the only thing on his mind was sleeping. Chael was already gone and passed out, so there was nothing keeping him awake. And shuffling off to a room of his own, Nolan let out Valor and Servine. Cocoa, Candlejack, and Aron too for that matter just so they could spend some more time with their trainer. But once Nolan's head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep.

Servine and Aron exchanged glances, laughing quietly, and Servine jumped onto the bed to sleep on the pillow, while Aron scuttled underneath the bed. Candlejack took his spot on the nightstand, and Valor carefully curled up at Nolan's feet. Hippopotas took a spot on the rub, yawning. Everyone was exhausted, except for Candlejack, who watched over the group as they fell asleep, smiling privately to himself.

Nolan didn't wake up again until about noon, and he dragged himself out of the bed, just now realizing that he was still in all his clothes, shoes included. Visiting the bathroom, and getting some food from the cafeteria there while he was at it, Nolan brought all his pokemon outside to feed them. Squinting in the sunlight, he looked as tired as he felt.

Tossing the ball for Dosu, Nolan remembered that he meant to go to the beach to get his Gyarados a serious meal. Yawning now and again, he slumped down on the side of the pokecenter building while his pokemon ate their lunch.

User Image

#oo306 || Profile
LOCATION || Addobe Town.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:09 pm
Xavior Hellzwing
Post 299
CoverFossil: 17

Chael would wake up to his Pokemn shaking him. Meh, a new day. He left his room and returned the key, before feeding his team. The biggest was Bruce, who ate as much a grown man would. It was good the league paid insurance for your Pokemon's healthcare and food. For him, Chael nommed on a pancake before grabbing a coffee, paying a tip, and exiting with his team behind.

His mind turned to the night before's events. Whether he knew it or not, Tsuki was as well. Only to forget in favor for playing with Valor. Fear remained ever diligent on his shoulder as the others went about their buisness. Argos scowled, Aiden joined in with Tsuki, Bruce checked out his cement rocks, and Hikari stayed close to her trainer. Another day.

"So, what're the chances were're the first newbies this year get this far?" Chael asked, taking another sip of his coffee. Today, they'd probably go to the beach, have a training battle, and prepare for the next badge. If they WERE the farthest along, they wouldn't need to rush so much. In technicality, they had excess time to spare.

Chael's Bag- 
1x Pokedex 
2x Potions
1x TM Acrobatics
1x TM FlashCanon
1x TM HiddenPower
8x Pokeball
1x NetBall 
1x EscapeRope
1x SootheBell
1x SunStone
1x MetalCoat
1x Firestone

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:17 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Xavior Hellzwing

~~~~~~
After spending most of the morning pacing himself, Des had soon reached Addobe Town. After feeding the spent cigarette to Wick, who always enjoyed such treats (such a weird little ghost. Maybe his Deadly Habit helped fuel her flame?), he wandered inside the Pokemon Center.

As he healed up his Pokemon, he inquired about the whereabouts of Chael and Nolan. They just so happened to still be around. Hm... maybe he could afford a small break and get some food. It was a little after what was normally lunchtime, after all. And so with his Pokemon he ventured off into the cafeteria.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

N O L A N __ G R E Y
____
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Chances are we're the only pokemon trainers out here. I haven't seen any one else so far. And here I thought I was moving through the gym challenges pretty slowly."
Wishing for a nap, Nolan rubbed his eyes, and putting his glasses back on his nose, looked over at Valor and Tsuki playing. Valor really was happy that he had one pokemon friend that could keep up with his energy levels. The Moonlight Pokemon and the Gleam Eyes Pokemon were a good match for each other in terms of playmates. Nolan wouldn't know what to do if they were both his though, because they would cause no end of trouble. It seemed the game today was keep-away, since Valor had found a slice of apple to tease Tsuki with.

Servine scoffed at them, and plopped herself right on Nolan's lap for her own nap, making her trainer jealous. He pet her head and back, just as she wanted.
"Since the next gym is a Ground type, I'll need to get Servine in fighting condition, along with Dosu. And I bet with Ninjask, we'll be just fine. I'm planning to give the rest a break because they've been working really hard, but I'll be doing my training down at the beach."

Checking the time, and checking to see if the rest of his pokemon were done eating - they were - Nolan continued telling Chael his plans for the day.
"You're welcome to join us. The heat shouldn't be so bad by the ocean, I hope."
Standing up with Servine draped over his arms, Nolan glanced jealously at Chael's coffee.
"Can you watch my pokemon for a few? I'm going to grab dinner to pack for tonight by the shore, and some other things."

User Image

NINJASK LV.23 | LITWICK LV.31 |ARON LV.18 |
#oo307 || Profile
LOCATION || Addobe Town.

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

Xavior Hellzwing

Icy Immortal

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 pm
G A G E __ B A R R O W S

..·´¯`·.._..·´¯`·..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Again passing up the length of Route 1, Gage turned Southeast this time at the crossroads with Route 3, heading towards the desert. Sunglasses in place, all his pokemon in their pokeballs, he knew enough about deserts to get to Fort Ammoa without any troubles.

Long story short, Gage knew he couldn't challenge the Fort's gym after he was turned away at the gates to the fortress. No official registration, no badge. Figures. Now how else was he supposed to get a Soothe Bell? Unless ...

Longer story even shorter, Gage kept walking on to Addobe after he learned that two kids had gotten Bullet badges, and were seen heading into the desert in the dead of night. By good fortune, it didn't take much searching through Addobe for Gage to find the kids. He did a quick switch with Nolan, letting the kid hold onto his Helix Fossil as collateral for the Soothe Bell. Placing the Bell around his Eevee's neck, Gage continued on through the desert, north towards Emmoco.

User Image

HOUNDOOM LV.31 / CROAGUNK LV.29 / PIKACHU LV.31 /
TRAPINCH LV.19 / EEVEE LV.4 / YAMASK LV.17 /
#5/100 Happiness pts. // #oo105 // Profile
LOCATION // Addobe Town from Route 3 from Gabron Ruins to Asude Route 5

Route 3 North | Addobe Town | Route 4 Northeast

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items