Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bleach: The Next Chapter (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fitting punishment for Xistund
  Exile:stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.
  Detention: Jailed in Nest of Maggots under the supervision of the third corps (known as the Detention Unit) of the Onmitsukidō.
  Sōkyoku: a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers
  We'll find out after a fair trial if he's proven guilty
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:03 am
"I wish to see Xistund" Kyo said to Bakura as he appeared. "It shouldn't be in regulations to prevent me from such an action so I do not know why your men saw it necessary to contact you" he told him as he watched Bakura's moves.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm
"Well then I guess I should train if a revolt does happen." said Misaki as she walked out of Bakura's office thinking about what he just said.
"Can I help you train then?" Yumi asked with a cheerful grin on her face. Misaki nodded and then flashstepped to her training spot while stopping every few seconds so Yumi could catch up. Her training area was in a secluded place not far from her own home, but it was far enough that her reiatsu wouldn't destroy anything in the vicinity.  

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm
"I won't stop you, but I will ask you to surrender your sword to me before you go in, Xis doesn't have many people who'd want to visit, most everyone wants him dead. I hope you understand and don't think poorly of me for it." Bakura said calmly, it was his own policy, even he didn't enter Xistund's cell without surrendering his swords to the guards.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Reaching down to his blade kyo looked at Bakura for a moment before unsheathing his blade in the blink of an eye stopping it less then a foot from bakura's neck as he twisted the blade back towards himself holding the handle out for Bakura to take. "I have no interest in killing him. If he dies I become the new 11th squad captain in 5 days so there is no need for me to care for killing him" Kyo said waiting for Bakura to take his blade.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:52 pm
"Not sure what that was for, but go on in." Bakura said simply before taking Kyo's blade, then quickly pricked him 20 times in the back. The message was simple and unmistakable: "I'm faster than you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Xistund was laying down in his cell as if he was laying on a beach a half empty bottle of sake under his arm  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 pm
((It's been like 2 days and the bottle is only half empty?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 pm
(Perhaps he's saving it... o.0)  

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm
((But Xistund is an uber drinker, there's no way that thing could be empty.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Not paying attention to the pricks Kyo simply walked inside as he went up to the top. Looking off the sides of the bridge that closed the gap Kyo gave a deep sigh as he got to the tower where Xistund was being held. "Captain" Kyo called out as he entered the room walking towards the bars and sitting down as he looked at him laying on the ground. "Captain" he said again as he gave a light glare to Xistund waiting for him to get up.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:36 pm
(Well your personality can change in jail....)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm
((But he's been sentenced to death, anyone else would be drinking themselves to death in that situation given the chance))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 pm
(I don't think I can go back now I've been inside the cage for too long XD I'm a changed man also don't drop the soap)
"yo Kyo how's the big chair" he said jokey not holding any ill will to his old friend  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 pm
Sitting down there Kyo reached under his Yakuta pulling out a bottle of sake as he gave a light sigh. "I haven't taken your spot" he said setting it infront of him as he sat there cross legged looking at Xistund. "Till you die I won't be taking that spot" he said pouring himself a small cup of sake and sipping it slowly. "You should know that better then anyone" he said finishing the glass as he set it by the bottle.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:18 pm
"well that's not long off" Xistund said with a small groan as he got up he started to drink the remaining bottel of sake  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff