Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 pm
-was stroking Sassy when Kits came in, languidly moves her head over and looks at her- Hey Kits. biggrin How are you? I asked them to wait until you got here. 3nodding

confused -sees the expression on Kits' face- Uh...what? neutral

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 5, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm
There are cats in here! cat_surprised *moves closer and holds out a hand for the cat that dame is petting to sniff* Where did these two come from? *looks down at the cat's hypnotic blue eyes*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm
(( cat_stressed

Edit: Trade on it's way... cat_sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 pm
What? Well, yeah, lol. lol They're mine. This is Sassy. -dame pets her- And down there at my feet, -jerks her head towards Jeb- is Jeb. -Sassy sniffs Kits hand then starts nudging it wanting to be petted. Jeb lifts up his head and lets out a lazy meow- Lazy bum. -dame shakes her head-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 15!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 pm
(( stare Poo.

Alright, Ladies. Put on your Icy wear. biggrin ))

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 1, 2 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:06 pm
*pets Sassy* They're beautiful cats. ^_^ *giggles at Jeb* Well, if you come up here, I'll pet you too.

*Smok peeks around the edge of Kits' hood from inside it and squeaks*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 pm
Eh, they're alright. wink -Jeb meows again, puts his head back down, and starts purring contentedly with or without Kits. dame chuckles.-

-she looks up at the squeak, as do both the cats- Aww, hey Smok. How's you? biggrin -Jeb and Sassy come to investigate-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm
cat_rolleyes Lazy cat...

*squeaks again, this time in surprise as Kits grabs him to put him on the table next to dame*

I thought it'd be okay if I brought him, since he's pretty small right now... cat_sweatdrop I guess it didn't matter though, since you've got the cats. cat_lol

*rubs his head against dame's arm once in greeting before turning his attention to the cats he's never met*

Guess I'd better get ready. *turning her back to dame, quickly undresses, wrapping herself in a towel before lying down on the other table*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Awww, Smok, you're so cute this size. whee -uses a finger to pet him-

-the cats start eyeing him as food, heads following Smok's every move- Nope, I dun't think so there, sparkies. -puts a gentle hand protectively over Smok and draws him close to her- Smok here, is not a toy. -gently taps Sassy and Jeb on the forehead saying no to each one- Don't think so. Now, shoo. -pushes the cats away-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm
*squeaks and gives dame a confused look* confused

He's used to it, they'll learn very quickly what they can and can't do with him. You don't have to worry about any of them getting hurt or anything. cat_smile For being a different species, Smok communicates very well with cats. When he wants to, of course. cat_lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Oh, but Kits, I have bad luck. I really don't want to chance that. sweatdrop Plus, it's time to start our massages anyway. -nods to the people coming in- They needed to get down. 3nodding -gently pushes both cats down and then moves Smok to a safer place, and gets settled in-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:01 pm
Oh, yeah, I guess they do. *settles in for her massage*

*after their massages, Kits and dame sit and chat for a little while, with snacks that were sent over from the JD. Then Kits takes Smok home, while dame goes back down to her room*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am
(( Took me long enough. blaugh ))

As Yedrin morphs in to her base form in front of Nei. Mission successful, Ayami did was none the wiser. My answers to her questions were flawless.

Nei clasps her hand together. That was a very good report for your first assignment Yedrin. Are you up to another assignment?.

You made me ready., replies Yedrin with a chuckle.

Now Amy wasn't seen for awhile, so she was easy. Your next one is sightly harder. Nei shows a photo of the next Lady. Yedrin nods her head and leaves via the one way exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:51 am
(("The suspense is terrible...I hope it'll last." blaugh twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 pm
-dame walks into MW and heads over behind the bar to make herself a hot cocoa- whee -the cats follow her in-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games