Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am
User ImageVery well. Amy goes beind the bar. Hope you don't mind if I have something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 am
*stares at Amy silently for about 10 minutes*
eek
Sorry did you say something?
For some reason I thought I was looking at Psyzapp's babies...
through a mirror
A mind's eye... User Image
Which is terribly odd since I've never even seen them before.
It's not that I haven't want to it's just that Leko... User Image
oh my heavens above
it's Leko User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am
User ImageLeko? Are we in trouble? She says as she rummages behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:30 am
stressed
no WE are not
I have to go...

User Image
*spots her reflection in the large mirror on the wall*
Sweet Jesus! User Image
This is not the me that I have chosen to be! User Image
mirrors.. reflections...
I might be back to seek some craft knowledge from you Amy... User Image

*bows out and scampers off through the office
in a clear panic*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 am
User ImageAs Ayami says her farewells leaving Amy in the bar alone, she drops what she collected on the bar. She grins evilly and chuckles to herself. Amy morphs a slime like substance and seeps into the floorboards leading to Nei's hidey hole

The bar area is now empty.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:14 pm
Down below the bar in Kat's chambers, Hauk groaned in a mild migraine as he stirred awake. It felt a hangover the size of a truck but at least the pain in his stomach seemed to go away. Looking around a bit to get his bearings he saw that he was in Kat's chambers on the couch. He remembered their argument at the JD....then going to his car....and then he passed out, hearing Kat call out to him before he lost consciousness. It was so weird, he felt fine long before the pains started and then bam he was out like a light. confused

He noticed a note sitting on the coffee table. When he reached out to pick it up he noticed how dark his hands were and sat up shocked. eek Pulling back his sleeves he saw that the dark skin went further up along his arm and he dashed off into the bathroom. He screamed out when he saw his reflection, skin almost as black as obsidian, long ears, yet his hair and eyes were still the same, what the ******** was going on? User Image He remembered teh note and went back to the living room picking up the note. It was from Kat.

'Sorry to leave you like this but you know work never sleeps. Please let me know when you wake up, and you might want to be sitting down when you look in a mirror next time. We'll figure what did this to you babe. I love you.

~K'

At least she still cared enough about him to be worried. He noticed the blanket left on him and pieced together that she most likely had him brought down here from the goons when he passed out. The couch was probably the closest spot for her to have him rest instead of the bed. He doesn't know what could have possibly happened to turn him into this, the possibilities were endless what with all the demons and other supernaturals here in town. Looking around the table more he found his phone and found that he has missed several calls. Some were from Kat, probably checking to see if he woke up yet, and a lot more from Anira. Looking on the date on his phone he noticed he was out for a good couple of days. Dialing to the voice mail he listens to see what all he could find out.....  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:22 pm
While in Psyzapp's chambers over looking dat perfect place to hang dat Brunelleschi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Franco gets a text. Annoyed at being interrupted he checks it.
Dis cazzo porco can't evens check in wit mine boys stressed I bets he don't even knows what type of pistola he heard. rolleyes Beppe check in wit Giovanni and sees what the problema is. Franco left to gets away from all dat atti eccessivamente drammatiche, and stills dey won't leave me alones. stare
In no time flat Beppe gets the story on the gun fire from Gio and confirms with Franco what the problem is.
Dis cazzo porco...
Franco shoots the officer a text message back - short and sweet like.
from Naamio to Officer D.
Yous don't even know mine boys calibro do yous? Next time yous check in wit da l'aiuto before yous go and bodra da capo over ovvia questione.

Send the message then gets back to perfectly alligning his sight for that painting, he'll make dem work all nights if he has to. It's gots to be perfetto.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 pm
Dat room is for the real classic like true Italian paintin. Real classy like. SO it gots to be ::kisses tips of fingers:: Franco had already had the crew replace all the other art work on the walls with very tasteful nudi.

((ehh dis be your warnins dat dem links, dey not safe for works cool ))

Sir Edward Poynter
Godward John William
Sir Lawrence Alma Tadema
Signac Guillaume
Cesar Santos

Beppe walks down one of the corridors admiring Franco's good taste emotion_drool and makes a discovery... They are all rosse. eek Beppe decides to tuck that little piece of information away for now, for a raining day. emotion_0A0  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:12 pm
*enters with a song playing on her phone*

*mixes up a sweet and candy/fruit flavored drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:54 pm
*finishes up and leaves*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 am
After having a working lunch with Kyle, she made arrangements for Psy's birthday present to be delivered to the estate that afternoon. She had a good time telling Kyle about the silly bets she and Franco had made on the flight to and from Europe. whee It was when she was talking about the bets that she remembered that she had lost to him on one in particular, and that required she send Psy 100 gold. She added that to the birthday package along with a short note and the delivery service came by shortly to collect the box.

Of course, Franco had lost some as well. She laughed as she tried to explain to Kyle that one of the bets required him to only hang paintings of redheads when he redecorated Psy's quarters for himself. rofl Kyle just looked at her wide-eyed and then laughed along with her.

She made a mental note to remember to try and get in touch with Lia later to see if she would be able to help Hauk and his sudden dark elvish-ness and then she and Kyle got back to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 pm
(( *snickers* You may not want my help once you learn Vilkat.... rofl ))  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 pm
(( Therein lies the fun! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 pm
*Slips in through the rafters, noting the quiet. Too many things to do and not nearly enough time and she knows she's been MIA for longer than she wants to be. With a soft sigh, she drops slips back in to the shadows, disappearing in the darkness.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:15 pm
*walks over to the main bar after finishing for the night in the JD. It had been a really hard day, and he needed a drink. neutral He goes right behind the bar, making himself something and bringing it as he sat at the bar*

*Velcore glides down from his perch by the dragon statue, where he also has a good view of the new shark tank now that there's no construction equipment in the way. Following Karrie, he sits quietly, waiting for him*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games