Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:04 am
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Ulysses

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Only Kamiki can enter Ulysses into contests
- Kamiki has all IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Kamiki gets control of two breedings for Ulysses. She does not need permission from Sabin to enter him into events, and it will not count towards Sabin's breeding limitations. She has control of breeding partner, unless Wish is lifemated (see below).
- Sabin gets control of one of Ulysses's breeding. He does not need Kamiki's permission to enter Ulysses into events, and it will not count towards Kamiki's breeding limitations. He has control of breeding partner (unless lifemated, see below).
- Once Ulysses is lifemated, he can only breed with his lifemate.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- Sabin cannot transfer ownership of Ulysses to anyone. He can chose to relinquish ownership if he wants, but he cannot give Ulysses to anyone else.
- Kamiki can chose new co-owner if Sabin ever relinquishes ownership
- Only Kamiki can make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:25 am
User Image

Sesshy and EPD's Co-Ownership Agreement

-Both EPD and Sesshy will have full image rights and may display Jink in their signature at will.
-EPD has full RP rights, both IC and OOC.
-As such, EPD will choose Jink's lifemate, thought only after discussing the options with Sesshy in order to make sure she is happy with the choice.
-With the breedings, should there be two baskets, one will go to the mate's owner and the other to EPD. Should there be three baskets, we shall divide them up accordingly and each person can choose what to do with said basket.
-Once Jink is lifemated, he will breed only with his lifemate.
-Should EPD break this contract in anyway, Sesshy will obtain full ownership of Jink.
-Should Sesshy break this contract in anyway, EPD really will not care as she's the original owner. Therefore, she can't do anything anyway. And she doesn't expect Sesshy to brea it as she offered it in the first place -_____-
-Should EPD leave gaia at any time for any reason, Jink will be placed under full ownership of Sesshy.
-Should Sesshy leave gaia at any time for any reason, Jink will be placed under full ownership of EPD.  

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 am
evil pirate duck
User Image

Sesshy and EPD's Co-Ownership Agreement

-Both EPD and Sesshy will have full image rights and may display Jink in their signature at will.
-EPD has full RP rights, both IC and OOC.
-As such, EPD will choose Jink's lifemate, thought only after discussing the options with Sesshy in order to make sure she is happy with the choice.
-With the breedings, should there be two baskets, one will go to the mate's owner and the other to EPD. Should there be three baskets, we shall divide them up accordingly and each person can choose what to do with said basket.
-Once Jink is lifemated, he will breed only with his lifemate.
-Should EPD break this contract in anyway, Sesshy will obtain full ownership of Jink.
-Should Sesshy break this contract in anyway, EPD really will not care as she's the original owner. Therefore, she can't do anything anyway. And she doesn't expect Sesshy to break it as she offered it in the first place -_____-
-Should EPD leave gaia at any time for any reason, Jink will be placed under full ownership of Sesshy.
-Should Sesshy leave gaia at any time for any reason, Jink will be placed under full ownership of EPD.

I agree with these terms<333  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:09 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Narissa, Descent, and Kumiho

- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter these mares into RP contests (though, obviously, only each mare once at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner get one "full control" breeding with each mare. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless the mare is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.

- One breeding for each mare will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer ownership of any of the mares to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

ja! I agree ^___^  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:10 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Ulysses

- Only Kamiki can enter Ulysses into contests
- Kamiki has all IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Kamiki gets control of two breedings for Ulysses. She does not need permission from Sabin to enter him into events, and it will not count towards Sabin's breeding limitations. She has control of breeding partner, unless Wish is lifemated (see below).
- Sabin gets control of one of Ulysses's breeding. He does not need Kamiki's permission to enter Ulysses into events, and it will not count towards Kamiki's breeding limitations. He has control of breeding partner (unless lifemated, see below).
- Once Ulysses is lifemated, he can only breed with his lifemate.

- Sabin cannot transfer ownership of Ulysses to anyone. He can chose to relinquish ownership if he wants, but he cannot give Ulysses to anyone else.
- Kamiki can chose new co-owner if Sabin ever relinquishes ownership
- Only Kamiki can make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

also, agreed ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image

I am retaining breeding rights, but Caitlyn and I will share rp rights as well as sig rights to Obsydian ^.^ Major decisions will be made together and always consult each other before doing anything. I will rp her for the most part but Caitlyn has permission to rp her in my absense or if I am too busy with work/etc  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:49 pm
[ Mialee ]
User Image

I am retaining breeding rights, but Caitlyn and I will share rp rights as well as sig rights to Obsydian ^.^ Major decisions will be made together and always consult each other before doing anything. I will rp her for the most part but Caitlyn has permission to rp her in my absense or if I am too busy with work/etc

Agreed ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:40 pm
Infinities
Tweekend
User Image

I am giving Infinities full rights of Spade, rping and breeding and so forth, I only ask for sig candy rights and that's it. Spade's fate is up to herrrr smile
wheeee~ *tortures* Thank you. biggrin

I am actually giving Infi full ownership of Spade since she will take care of him wonderfully! <3  

Tweekend

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:18 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Adjustment for Lorelei

Doodle p***s has the following rights:
• Sig Rights/Showoff Rights
• Say in who Lorelei breeds with.

Raze has the following rights:
• Sig/Teepee/Showoff rights.
• Breeding rights, but values Doodle's opinion in who Lorelei breeds with.
• Roleplaying Rights (OOC & IC)
• Breeding rights

Breeding Rights
• Raze is to receive a basket in the first breeding if there are two baskets. If there are three, and the other own agrees, Doodle will get the basket.
• In the second breeding, Raze is entitled to a basket. If there are three, and the other owner agrees, Doodle will get the basket.
• If there is a third breeding, a basket goes to Raze. If there is a third one, it will be discussed whether or not it will go to Doodle.

Ownership
• If Doodle is inactive for 7+ months without notification, Raze can take her off the co-ownership. Doodle cannot boot Raze off of the co-ownership, however.
• Doodle, if she does not want to co-own Lorelei anymore, can offer suggestions for other co-owners.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:22 pm
`raze
User Image

Co-Ownership Adjustment for Lorelei

Doodle p***s has the following rights:
• Sig Rights/Showoff Rights
• Say in who Lorelei breeds with.

Raze has the following rights:
• Sig/Teepee/Showoff rights.
• Breeding rights, but values Doodle's opinion in who Lorelei breeds with.
• Roleplaying Rights (OOC & IC)
• Breeding rights

Breeding Rights
• Raze is to receive a basket in the first breeding if there are two baskets. If there are three, and the other own agrees, Doodle will get the basket.
• In the second breeding, Raze is entitled to a basket. If there are three, and the other owner agrees, Doodle will get the basket.
• If there is a third breeding, a basket goes to Raze. If there is a third one, it will be discussed whether or not it will go to Doodle.

Ownership
• If Doodle is inactive for 7+ months without notification, Raze can take her off the co-ownership. Doodle cannot boot Raze off of the co-ownership, however.
• Doodle, if she does not want to co-own Lorelei anymore, can offer suggestions for other co-owners.

Yep yep  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shai is co-owned between Dovaxy and myself.

*Dova gets all breeding rights and roleplay rights to Shai. She may decide on the breedings as she sees fit, as well as any other decision such as breeding partner or lifemate.
*Meeki gets sig rights to Shai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 pm
Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shai is co-owned between Dovaxy and myself.

*Dova gets all breeding rights and roleplay rights to Shai. She may decide on the breedings as she sees fit, as well as any other decision such as breeding partner or lifemate.
*Meeki gets sig rights to Shai.

I accept. o:
I love you, Meeki. ;;

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 pm
User Image
Image will be fixed accordingly when we get our cert.

Co-Ownership Agreement between Nerpin and Dovaxy for Jack's 7th spawn.

Nerpin's Rights:
- Display rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities just be passed on to Nerpin, I'm not terribly picky, I just would like a say.
- Atleast one basket, of any breeding. I just want one, that's all XD; also, Nerpin has no rights to breeding raffles, it's all up to Dova as to who she breeds with; and will not go towards my breeding caps, unless I am to receive a basket :>
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Dovaxy.

Dovaxy's Rights:

- Complete Roleplay and In thread OOC Rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities are up to Dova, as long as Nerpin gets a say in the matter xD.
- Full rights to all three breedings for the Stallion to be. As long as one basket, in some breeding is offered up, s'all good. She has full rights as to who is bred to the Soquili, as long as Nerpin gets a little heads up.
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Nerpin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:19 pm
Nerpin
User Image
Image will be fixed accordingly when we get our cert.

Co-Ownership Agreement between Nerpin and Dovaxy for Jack's 7th spawn.

Nerpin's Rights:
- Display rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities just be passed on to Nerpin, I'm not terribly picky, I just would like a say.
- Atleast one basket, of any breeding. I just want one, that's all XD; also, Nerpin has no rights to breeding raffles, it's all up to Dova as to who she breeds with; and will not go towards my breeding caps, unless I am to receive a basket :>
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Dovaxy.

Dovaxy's Rights:

- Complete Roleplay and In thread OOC Rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities are up to Dova, as long as Nerpin gets a say in the matter xD.
- Full rights to all three breedings for the Stallion to be. As long as one basket, in some breeding is offered up, s'all good. She has full rights as to who is bred to the Soquili, as long as Nerpin gets a little heads up.
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Nerpin.

I agree.
<33 Nerp

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

[.Konalou.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:50 pm
User Image

I withdraw my half of the ownership of pretty boy Liang. He's all Sammy's now. <333 It's not right for me to keep co-ownership when I disappeared for a whole year.

D: Now please excuse me while I run.....  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games