Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:59 am
Ah! It's a NEW day!

Ready for it?

For PJs! PJ Wednesday to be more precise! The day the students of Monster High get to bask in the comforts of coming to school in their jammies and sleep wear! (Hopefully not the ones they slept in that very morning!)

A sleek, black and silver Honda Agored pulled up at the gates of the school campus and came to a stop. The passenger door opened and out climbed Draconia who quickly fetched her bag and gazed inside to the driver.

"Thank you for the ride to school Ms. da West." Draconia said. "I hope it was no bother."

Yes, she was addressing Glen's own mom, Emerelda West, the so-called 'Wicked' Witch of the West.

Glen's mom leaned over and smiled. "Of course it was no trouble." She answered. "It was on my way to work and besides, I couldn't rightly risk Glen... Glen?"

Senator da West turned to look in the back seat and sighed.

"Glen? Glen, honey! Wake up!" She reached over the back of her seat to jostle the sleeping form.

Slowly the curled up form stirred and Draconia, all smiles, pulled up the front seat and grabbed a Spellbound book bag and aided Glen, who appeared asleep on his feet, from the back seat of the car.

"Oh dear."

Ms. West shook her head and looked over at Draconia.

"And he wondered why I didn't want him driving this morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:06 am
Motthew yawned and stretched his arms over his head as he walked towards the school. Staying awake all day was exhausting enough without the evil day star shining constantly on him. He still smiled, ready for another day!

He looked around add he entered the doors, wondering about Doriana. She left so suddenly at lunch, and he didn't her the rest of the day, he didn't get a chance to make sure she was alright. He looked around, trying to not make it obvious he was looking for her as he walked to his locker.  

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:30 am
Felix Faun

"I'll help you out with anything, what's up?"

Tori walked out of the catibomb exit into school, she prefered it and it wasn't as crowded at the rest of the halls. With her PJ's on she continued the conversation, with Felix, from yesterday. He looked cute in his Pjs.

" Thanks again for walking me to school. It was nice."
She smiled at him, he was so nice... but now she'd have to ask him the one thing she' was afraid of.

"About yesterday...Jewels looked like she was on the brink of tears, and well I really shouldn't have kept her hanging off an edge like that. Ghoul-Code. You understand."

That's why she liked Felix so much, he was so understanding of ghoul's needs. Tori love being around him he just brightened her day, like a warm summer day.

"So about the dance. You're going... And I have a dress so I'm going too..."

She played around with her hair twisting it around her finger. she was getting kinda nervous about all this, but just decided to go with her heart and say it! Happiness should never be caged, it should be fee like a bird!

She held his hands and looked him in the eyes!

"I know this is kinda outa the deep forest and it is short notice! I just really hope you're not going with someone else! Because that would really be-- oh never mind! Please know that you are really important to me and I wouldn't ask unless-- It's Unlife and Death!!"

She took a breath after her bout with rambling.

"I need you to take my ghoul-friend Jewels to the Tombcoming dance!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:34 am
Doriana strolled into the school, her slippers dragging the floor. Yesterday was merely a memory. She passed by the winged boo in the hallway, her eyes narrowed. What, was he going to purposely try to ruin her school experience now? She sighed. She spotted Ronan, gave him a wave, and opened her locker.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:35 am
Motthew took his books out and closed his locker. Oh well, he thought, maybe I'll see her at Lunch.

He started to walk down the hall when he noticed her at her locker. He grinned and walked over to her "Good morning." He said, leaving against the locker beside her "I didn't see you after lunch yesterday. I wanted to make sure you were alright."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:20 am
Perry grinned back at Doriana as she glared at him. He had no idea what her problem was, after all, he hadn't really paid much attention to the individuals involved in yesterday's chaos. She was vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place her, so he went back to chatting with his friend and ignoring the filthy looks. Hey, her problem was HER problem.

"Are you just determined to incorporate a kilt into EVERY outfit this week?"

"What's wrong with me outfit?" The naga looked down at himself.

"You're honestly telling me you wear that to sleep?"

"Aye."

Perry stared at his friend for a moment or two, trying to figure out if he was messing with him or not.

"Alright.. so why does the robe have rainbows and unicorns on it?"

"Well, it's me sister's. I did nay want tae get cold an mine's in the wash."

"Why do I get the impression yours is even more ridiculous."

"It's nay ridiculous! It's got wee duckies on it, it's adorable."

"You.. are just... " He wrung his hands. "So embarrassing to be around."

"Ye take yeself far tae seriously. Come on man, ye'r in yer bleeding pyjamas in public."

"It's better than a dress."

"Speakin' a tha'... ye got ye outfit together fae tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I struck a deal with one of the fearleaders. She'll wear my spare football kit, I get her uniform."

Nathair snickered. "Ye'll be beautiful i'm sure."

"What about you? You wear a skirt every day anyway, how would anyone know you were in drag?"

"It's a surprise, ye'll see."

"It's... gonna give me nightmares isn't it?"

The naga just snickered, murmuring "ye'll see... ye'll see" as he slithered off.

Perry sighed, great.  

Perry Hartley

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 am
Motthew Clendenin
"Good morning. I didn't see you after lunch yesterday. I wanted to make sure you were alright."

Doriana looked at the ground, embarrassed yet again. "Y-Yes, I'm fine. It was just humiliating."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:02 pm
Doriana Taylor

Motthew rubbed his head, his antennae twitching. Woops, maybe he shouldn't have said anything. "Hey, uh, at least you were just wearing that swim suit." He said, trying to play of the awkward atmosphere "And anyway, it's old news. Better to make new news today." He smiled at her.  

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Tori Underbridge

Felix gave a sharp gulp, going to the dance...with a ghoul he had never even met?

Why was Tori asking him this now? Did this Jewels ghoul have a thing for him he didn't know about? Who was Tori gonna go with anyway? Ah, he didn't wanna ask; an invasion of personal space totally uncool.

Besides, he couldn't stand to see Tori sad, making friends happy, that's what friends were for...right?

Despite the boulder of a lump in his throat, he swallowed it down and smiled.

"Yeah, no worries," he sighed, "That's what friends are for right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 pm
Demona waited for Kai on the Steps, Humming to herself  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:55 pm
Vinnie rolled her eyes... of course, the day she decided it wasn't even worth it to get out of her pajamas was the day that it was some requirement to wear pajamas... She clicked her teeth. Just what she needed was to be an unwitting participant in this charade. Now that any desire to even crash Tombcoming was dashed into oblivion, she asked herself why she even bothered with this school...

As if on auto-pilot, she trudged to her locker and grabbed her Hiss-tory book; right on schedule, Dashner Hawke strolled past her spot, this time with his arm around Merabell. Vinnie's tentacles curled into a snarl. What did that frostbitten mutt have that she didn't have? And furthermore, why did she care about what Dashner did anyway? It's not like she had any stake in him... they weren't together... nor would they ever...

Vinnie slammed her locker shut and dismissed the tail end of that train of thought. Clutching her book in her claws, she stormed past Dashner and Merabell, clipping the back of Merabell's head as she passed them.

"Watch where you're going." Vinnie spat over her shoulder, and immediately not following her own advice, slammed into the feathered wing of a Peryton.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:59 pm
Perry turned to the girl who'd so unceremoniously slammed into him, stumbling forward a little by the force of her impact.
"Wow... someone's in a hurry."

He stared at Vinnie for a moment, then added. "You alright?" Almost as an afterthought.  

Perry Hartley

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:02 pm
Sally looked around as she walked into the school. Everyone seemed more tired somehow. Maybe they slept in longer? She tilted her head as she walked down the hall. Seeing the different monsters yawn was making Sally sleepy.

She yawned too, holding her hand up where her mouth would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:05 pm
Glen grumbled/whimpered/whined as Draconia steered him into the school and down the hall, toward his locker.

"...Wanna go back to bed."

"Well you can't go back to bed, Glen. You're in school now so you gotta learn!"

"Mph! Mom's fault..."

"How is it your mom's fault?"

"Rushed me out of the house this morning." Glen whimpered as he leaned against his locker. "Didn't give me time for my mourning Red Ghoul."

"Aw, poor Glen." Draconia smiled, all too familiar with her beastie saw as a personal 'plight'. If Glen didn't have his mourning six-pack of Red Ghoul, he was practically lifeless (?) through the rest of the day ... or at least until he could get some from his locker stash here at school. "Will you be okay?"

"Just as soon as I break into my emergency rations." Glen answered, sleepily turning around and he started to dial at his locker combination. "I always keep at least one can tucked away for just such emergencies..."

Draconia smiled and stood back, watching as Glen attempted feebly to unlock his locker, and after a few sleepy attempts, he finally managed it. The door popped open and Drake saw inside, and knew almost immediately that Glen must have magically 'hexpanded' the interior of his locker because he had quite a bit more room inside of his than any other kid she knew.

Hm, she'd have to remember to ask him to do that for her once he was up and alert again.

Glen started to dig through what had to be a mountain's worth of empty Red Ghoul cans, spilling them everywhere into the school hall, flooding the tile and causing several students to jump out of the way and dodge them en route to their own lockers.

Glen grunted, then whined and finally growled, and Draconia turned back from watching Heath take a spill on a rolling row of cans, to find Glen was almost entirely inside of his locker. Only his feet were seen as he started throwing everything in his locker out...

"Where is it!?" Glen cried aloud. "I had ONE CAN hidden in here!"

"Glen...?" Draconia took a step toward him when he swung back out of his locker and turned around, his eyes wide and a desperate expression on his face.

"It's gone! My Emergency can is gone!" Glen cried to Draconia. "Someone's been in my locker! My Red Ghoul's been swiped!"

Draconia suddenly found her little witch bluddy levitating up off of the hall floor so he was heads above the rest. His fists clenched, he bellowed with startling authority from his otherwise squeaky voice...

"ALRIGHT!!! WHO DID IT!?!?!?"  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:10 pm
Felix Faun

Tori gave Felix a coy smile, she could feel his resistance to the idea, but he was kinda enough to agree and that's what mattered. Who know maybe they will find love and it'll all be worth it!! Then Jewels will get over Kai and Felix will be happy too!

"Thanks again Felix! But you should hurry and ask her today before someone snatches her up! Like Lagoona said once, Jewels is a fine catch!"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games