Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mairi grimaced as she slid out of the bed. I guess so, she said softly as she sighed softly. Kairi blushed before she jumped slightly,
hearing Pyrrha's voice.
Just a bit hungry, she said sleepily as she stretched, her stomach grumbling softly before she had the oddest sensation, like a tingling sensation shoot right down her spine. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:42 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at the girls. Why don't you two get dressed then come downstairs. Pyhrra said this to the girls then went downstairs to set the table and start cooking.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:06 pm
Mairi sighed as she got dressed, blowing her nose a couple of times, though she was still getting used to the idea of having a family again. For what? she said sleepily as she looked around, soon finding a set of clean clothes set aside. Fortunately, it was only about ten minutes before they got downstairs.

Several miles away, a human form washed up on the beach shore, pale golden streaks forming stripes on his pale skin. He was muscular, yet appeared rather frail. Dark amethyst eyes fluttered open as pale silvery white hair rustled in a gentle breeze. A noticeable bruise was on the right side of his head and face, whilst his nails had dark greenish blue polish upon them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra finished cooking breakfast for herself and the girls. Breakfast is ready, girls. Pyhrra said this to the girls as she set the table.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 am
Mairi smiled wanly, her face a bit pale as she looked tired, though her gentle lavender eyes gave away her good mood. I'm starving, honestly, she said softly before yawning. What's for breakfast? Why do they call it that, anyway? Kairi said sleepily as she stretched, yawning; it was pretty obvious she wasn't really a morning person.

"Ugh... Nani ga okotta? Saigo ni watashi wa oboete iru... Nanika ga watashi ni atatta," Yugao mumbled while very disoriented, wondering what had happened as the last thing he'd remembered was something hitting him from the right side, unaware he'd been unconscious for three days at least, not even realizing his tail was currently a pair of pale legs. He crawled up the small beach, unaware his right eye was extremely bloodshot as small, dried streaks of blood were flaking off his pale skin. He managed to get his feet and stumbled drunkenly and weakly up a steep slope. His legs, obviously, were weak from the very different form of use despite the obvious strength and power in them.

The only thing on his bare body was a leather thong with a beautiful emerald, a small metal bead, a inch diameter uncut fire opal, and a second small metal bead, and a uncut amethyst, the amethyst and emerald being roughly an inch and a half long while the fire opal was almost twice that length.
'Have to find.... someone... help,' he thought, not thinking clearly as, if someone had seen him, they would have assumed he was drunk... or concussed. He looked to be twelve or thirteen.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao
[color=#66023C][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the girls girls. I made some Scrambled eggs for breakfast. Pyhrra said this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 am
I like that... keep it simple, Mairi spoke softly as she stretched, very soft pops giving away the tense tendons in her body as they relaxed. Scrambled... eggs? What's an egg? Kairi said sleepily, looking curious.

"Koreha... nai mijikana," Yugao mumbled, having found a stick of driftwood to help him stay on his now very wobbly legs. He didn't recognize a single thing around at all. Even, to his senses, the waters around felt different... unfamiliar. He groaned as he could feel the bioelectrical energy flowing freely through his body, urging to be freed. Had he looked at his hand where it was clenching the wood tightly, he'd have seen tendrils of smoke where his handprint was slowly being charred into the wood. He didn't realize that his bio-energy could be converted not only into electrical energy or be used to manipulate water around him as he was used to, but could also take other forms, such as thermal energy or sonokinetic bursts.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao
[color=#66023C][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the girls. Scrambled eggs is breakfast a food item. Try it out. Pyhrra said this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am
I guess I should be thankful... that someone cares, Mairi spoke softly as she ate slowly, referring to Pyrrha. Okay... I guess, Kairi said sleepily, trying it tentatively, though she found she did like it.

"Kiga... sō memai," Yugao mumbled, having found a stick of driftwood to help him stay on his now very wobbly legs as he was starving as he hadn't eaten in several days and though he could drink seawater, it wasn't quite as satisfying as the odd... fresher water... he recalled; he was unaware it was dangerous to be dehydrated. He did know he had several healing cuts and wounds on his shoulders, left side, and back.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:02 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the girls. I'm glad you like my cooking, girls. Before I take Kairi shopping with me for some outfits for her to wear, we need to take Mairi to the hospital for an examination. Pyhrra said this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:18 am
Wouldn't that be expensive? Mairi spoke softly as she ate slowly, thinking aloud; it revealed her keen intelligence. What sort of outfits? Kairi said curiously.
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
"Ugh... Sore wa tamesu anshin suru," Yugao muttered, gritting his teeth as he pressed his palms near an electrical box, not noticing the arcs of electrical energy flaring from the bricks into the electrical box before the nearby lights flared, then exploded in showers of sparks. For roughly a two mile radius around him, the various lights either brightened then exploded or brightened and remained bright for a further mile and a half.

Mairi grimaced as the lights abruptly brightened suddenly before, after several minutes, dulling. "What was that?" she said suddenly, wincing as she held her head in one hand.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:26 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the lights went out. I don't know, we should go and check. Pyhrra said this to the girls as she went with the girls to check out what happened. There Pyhrra saw someone there. Oh, goodness! Pyhrra took off her coat and covered the person. What are you doing near the power box? Please step away from there, its dangerous.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 am
Huh... it just looks... overcharged. Maybe we just need to flip the... breakers? I think that's what they're called? Mairi spoke softly as she saw the young man who was clearly younger than either her or Kairi, or even Lucas. He's been beaten, Kairi said softly, her tone concerned.

-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
"" Yugao staggered back moments before he felt someone helping him into the unknown building, unaware he'd overloaded the electrical box and flipped the breakers suddenly to keep from potentially causing an electrical fire.

Mairi very carefully washed her hands before tentatively touching the child's head where it was heavily bruised, finding it was a bit tender from subdermal hematoma... the medical term for bruising. She noticed redness on his hands and wrists almost like a sunburn, though she did notice that his feet and calves were extremely dirty, as if he'd been walking barefoot for a long distance, which he had been.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:07 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra was shocked. Stop right now! Pyhrra said this to the boy. Do you realize what you could have done?! You need to be more careful. Pyhrra said this to the boy then called the electric company on her cell phone & explained to them what happened to the electric box.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
"Nani? Dōiu imidesu ka?" Yugao said, dizzy from the release of energy though he could feel the warmth of gentle contact, wondering what she meant. Kanojo wa chōdo kenen anata ni tsuite. Anata wa dekiru kaishi shite imasu denki kasai, Mairi said softly, her tone low before she coughed then cleared her throat. The boy looked confused before he shrugged, not understanding. Naibu no kasai ano kabe, Mairi continued. The boy blinked before his pale skin grew even paler as he looked nervous and sad. "Sōshin shinai watashi no senaka sorera ni kaizoku," he said quickly, hastily. It was obvious whatever he was referring to terrified him. Kairi shot a look at Mairi's face, which had hardened as if whatever the boy had said angered her. She blinked at a loud grumble before she looked at the boy, who was blushing deeply before she helplessly giggled, trying to keep from laughing harder at his obvious embarrassment.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games