Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸. ❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Fifth Year///15 Years Old///Sagittarius///Dating Dylan Burgemy
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Em smiled as she did the prank. Getting a go ahead from the firstie. Glad she had seen. She needed to make sure she didn't scare the poor girl. Wouldn't do ya know? But then as JoJo started to ask the younger girl something, Em striked. And scared JoJo out of her mind. She smiled a big toothy grin when JoJo asked why. "I thought it might cheer you up to be scared and comforted by your best friend at the same time!You've been looking so stressed!" She said giggling. She didn't know the heart attack she had almost given her bestie. When the girl took a second to breath, Em leaned off her friend and around her to smile at Pippa. "Well thank you Pippa. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had been waiting for ages" She said teasing. She looked to JoJo with an apology in her eyes but a smile on her lips. Em may have frantically said she was sorry if she knew what had happened to the other. When the firstie said she was trying not to be so shy, Em nodded. "Oh I understand! There are several people we know who are still really shy. I would hate for you to be super shy and not meet awesome people like us." She said chuckling. The brunette bounced back onto her heels, sending the pig tails she was sporting into a bouncy fit.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my __Uniform___
And it feels good to be with people like ___Jojo and Pippa___
Although my mind keeps wandering to _JoJo has no idea >D__

═══════════════════════════

Cara Miakitty

DizzyDis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute by the Fireplace with Emily, Pippa
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo was glad that someone thought Emily's little prank was funny, she thought, with no small amount of resentment. She felt sort of bad for being so annoyed at the first year for thinking it was funny, but dammit, she was bloody freaking out right now! Trying not to, and actually doing a fairly decent job, but she wasn't exactly at her best, either. She frowned at Emily's comment, thinking that the girl had lost her mind. Had she been looking stressed? She didn't think she had! No more so than usual, anyway, considering that usually she looked pretty stressed. She was pretty sure she went through life with a semi-permanent 'the sky is falling' look on her face. But maybe exams had her more out of sorts than usual. She huffed a bit, blushing when her best friend informed the first year that they knew plenty of 'shy' people. Jojo was positive she was the shyest person they knew. "'Awesome like us'?" she quoted dryly, blushing faintly as she realized how she'd sounded. The blonde ducked her head down, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "In what universe am I awesome?" she muttered quietly, not really expecting an answer. She had a feeling Emily was going to slap her upside her head for saying it. Kenny would do the same, probably, but she couldn't help it. She was pretty sure there was no way she qualified as 'awesome' in absolutely any respect. She was lame. Incredibly lame. For Merlin's sake, she was a fifth year scared to talk to a first year, how much lamer could you get?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - - -

shabatha

DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє hufflepuff common roomxx
ωιтн jojo ; emxx
fєєℓιиg sillyxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa smiled at them both, though a small twing of guilt was still tugging at her. She felt as if she were intruding, but neither girl had complained about that - which made the first year feel a bit better. Pippa sat down in one of the comfy armchairs, laughing softly to herself as she sank down into the cushion slightly. For a split second, she had thought maybe someone bewitched it to swallow the first person to sit in it to be swallowed whole by the squishy cushions. Bringing her attention back to the other girls, Pip gave a soft sigh.

"I've been a sort of quiet person my whole life. I..." She had just been about to confess she didn't have any friends back home, but that would sound utterly pathetic. Besides, she was afraid they would pity her or coddle her and that was not what Pippa wanted. Hearing a familiar mew behind her, Pippa craned her neck to see her all black and petite cat, Ambrose, stalking toward her.

"Come here then. This is Ambrose. I'm sure you're awesome, Jojo. So... in this universe?" With her only long-time friend now purring in her lap and having not been made fun of or told to go away, Pippa was feeling a bit more confident and at-home in the company of the older Hufflepuffs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя
                                                          sorry about the posting order earlier and that it took forever to respond this time!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shabatha

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

At last, the little group made it to the Common Room. He smiled at the first years, then waved his arm in a grand gesture. "And this, for the next seven years, will be the place you guys will call home. It's the Hufflepuff Common Room, and it's lovely. Lots of plants, plus we've got a nice fireplace. The girls dorms are that way, the boys down the other hall. Be warned, Boys may not enter the girls' rooms at any time. Not my rules, but there's actually a strong magic preventing such things." He nodded, remembering the time he'd tried to go to Rider's room to help with homework. It didn't work very well. "Anyway, now you know the way from here to the Great Hall, and you can always ask an older student, especially the Prefects or Head Students for directions or advice in general. Welcome to Hufflepuff, and sleep well." He grinned, awkwardly bowing... for some reason. Either way, he was tired. He decided to sit on the nice couch for a while, in case any of the first years needed someone to talk with. He'd be that friend, indeed!

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC: So concludes the tour. If you want to talk with Lyall, don't hesitate!}
Maiya Kajuiji
Zallie Doyle

SummerIsles
Claire Wilson

MelB87
M.J. Al'Meara

Tamoketh
Tobias Ledford

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

spaceMJ followed the prefect from the great hall to her new home, the Hufflepuff common room! It was amazing. Surrounded by plants and had a great earthy feel and smell to it. She definitely felt like this was going to be her safe place. "Well after all that excitement, I'm exhausted! Good night guys, I'll see you guys in class!" she said, stretching the last word into an almost exaggerated yawn, she really was tired. "Thanks for showing us the way Lyall!" she added as she headed straight to the girls' dormitories.

::OOC::
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 pm
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE:
Hufflepuff
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image
Tobias followed the Prefect Lyall down through the dungeons as he explained that it help the Potions class as the Slytherin Common Room. When he mentioned that their Common Room was in the basement, Tobias smiled. <
At least it'll be nice and cool.> He thought to himself. Tobias trying to make mental notes of where they were going and of all the places they were passing by. It was one thing to be told where to go, but Tobias was hoping to be able to explore the school on his own terms at some point, hoping to find either hidden passageways, cool little shortcuts or just low populated paths in case he wanted to be left alone. When Lyall told them how to access the common rooms, Tobias enjoyed the fact that they incorporated the founder for Hufflepuff into it. He followed the group inside to what would become his new home. He looked around with happiness for how cool it looked. With the excitement of the large crowds, new places and great food, Tobias was starting to feel tired. When MJ mentioned that she was going to bed, he yawned and nodded his head. "Yeah, rest wouldn't be too bad. Goodnight everyone." He told the other first years and headed to the Boys dorms.

((OoC))
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Transfiguration proved to be a tough class for Cordelia to master – or get right at all for that matter. Every year, it got harder and harder as the transformations became more and more complex. How on Earth am I supposed to transform this marble into a dragon? she wondered as she stared at the light blue ball in the palm of her hand, her textbook on the table in front of her. It lay open on the Draconifors Spell page. Dried up tear marks could be spotted on the page if examined carefully. So Cora reacted to her frustration by breaking into a sob for about fifteen minutes, took a break, and tried the spell again only to fail miserably. The fourth year absolutely could not wait until Hannah and Zeph showed up – she needed a good laugh with her housemates to get her mind off of school work.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

Graydon Ironshield
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Hannah bounced into the Common Room, happy to have the rest of her day free and clear, now with her classes finished except for practice. She hadn't really expected her days to get so hectic with the addition of all the electives. 'Now I understand why Linny spends so much time at the library,' she thought feelingly. On the way in, she made a side trip to the kitchens, and scored a bunch of fresh brownies from the House Elves. As the aroma of fresh baked chocolate rose from the bag she put the brownies in, she was in a really good mood.

She saw her Housemate, Cordelia sitting at a table, the dark-haired girl had an open book in front of her and a blue ball in hand. "Hi, Cora," she said cheerfully, as she came over to her. "Whatcha doing?" she added in a sort of sing-song fashion, and when she saw the tracks of tears upon the older girl's face, she opened the bag, allowing the aroma of freshly baked brownies to permeate the air. "Want some? They're just out of the oven." she offered, hoping to make Cora feel a little better.

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:13 am
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder sat down in the common room, his books sprawled out across the floor rather than a table as he took up an out of the way portion of the floor. Currently he was reviewing his potions notes, and kind of wished that he had Luke's potions notes. Or Magni's. He was pretty sure that both of them had been awesome at the subject. As it was, he was bordering on average, and he was certain that he wasn't enjoying at all the fact that he had to study double-time for it. He stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth as he copied down the instructions for the potion that he was currently on in Norwegian, and then German, and then finally Irish. No one could accuse him of being unoriginal! After all, what better way to learn how to do this stuff than to have to translate it three times? At least he thought it was original. He rotated his wrist a couple of times before applying quill to parchment again. He had to admit, Latin was also a fun language to think about, and he was slowly but surely learning it. Then again, he was the weirdo that loved languages.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I wonder how well this works on other things?
                                              OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:26 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar was starting to decide that Hufflepuff's security was the worst thing above all houses in his opinion, like who decided to drench people in vinegar when he got the rhythm wrong, huh? Like great, now he smelled like some sort of tomato salad mixed with a human cabbage or something. But thank God it didn't drench his bag, otherwise he would cry and would have to dig on his spellbook to search for a cleaning spell or something. He entered the cozy common room with a face as sour as vinegar, throwing his shoulder bag to the nearest couch and removing his yellow-trimmed robes before throwing it on the same couch. Then he noticed a fairly familiar blondie whom he met in Quidditch practice and suspiciously at the Music Club, doing homework on the floor. His name was Bal-something, right? Baldur? Balder? He wasn't sure. The Swede approached the blondie and looked over his notes, which made him squint his green eyes abit. He recognize some words that seemed like the words Rubin and Austmar would write, probably Norwegian, but the rest was something he did not understand. Tilting his head in interest, the first year asked him, "Hey, uhm, you're Baldur, right? Or was it Balder? I'm Ivar, we're both in the Quidditch team" He gave him a smile before looking over at the notes again, asking with a curious tone, "So, I see that you speak in some language, ja? What's the notes all about?"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Balder Borson] α† [Common Room]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder looked up when he saw a shadow fall over his work, and adjusted his glasses as he shuffled from his belly on the floor to sitting. The young boy then blinked as he was asked if his name was Baldur or Balder. Well, technically they were both right, but only because of Balder meaning Baldur. "Balder, with an E. Though technically both are right, I guess. You're one of the beaters on the team. Cool." He then looked down at his notes, then blinked as he heard the ja from Ivar. Either Norwegian or Swedish or heck, any number of the Germanic languages. Balder couldn't be sure, though he had a feeling if he heard enough of it, he could probably pinpoint it. "Ja, it's some language. Or well, languages. I've been writing them in three actually. It's potions notes. I've been copying them down in other languages because then I can probably remember them better since I'm having to translate while I work so it'll stick better."

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I wonder how well this works on other things?
                                              OOC:

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:32 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar felt that there was an awkward air going on when Balder greeted him back, but he decided to shrug it off. He was good at talking with people, even impressed the supposedly strict Herbology Professor. Therefore, Ivar should be fine when it comes to talking with his housemate who was only a year above him. He also blinked when he also answered with a "Ja", and it was giving him some familiar feelings. After all, his two brothers who Ivar lived him speak Swedish, though Austmar was someone who would switch from that to Norwegian either unintentionally or something to piss his brother off. He mouthed a silent "Wow" when he found out that he was writing three languages, like that was just so cool. Well, to be fair he was tri-lingual but still, "Wow, that's really cool. Knowing around three languages aside from English and all. So, uhm, if you don't mind me asking, what're the language that you write there? That one looks... Norwegian?" Ivar said, sounding interested and serene, though he refrained from sitting next to him because of the vinegar stained on his uniform. "I mean, I know two languages, too -- Swedish and Icelandic. But then I grew up hearing the former most of my time, I learned Icelandic from my bror before I went to Hogwarts," He shrugged, while trying to dry off his sweater and guh! He loved this sweater so much, such a shame. Biting his lip, the Swede finally said, sounding a bit embarrassed, "Hey uh, if you think you caught a whiff of vinegar, that's me. I got the rhythm wrong and well... things just went sour." He gave off a nervous laugh about his joke because you know, sour vinegar. Okay, fine, not all vinegars were sour but people generally thought it was.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Balder Borson] α† [Common Room]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCommon Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIntent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn thє n í g h t hαs c σ m є αnd thє l α n d ís d α r k xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ σ n ís thє σ n l ч líght wє'll s є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          nσ í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d, σh, í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d xxxxxx
                                                          just αs l σ n g αs чσu s t α n d, stαnd в ч m є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela had resolved that, if her quarry was not in the Common Room, she was just going to have to risk the boy's dorms. She'd never been in there before, and honestly had no desire to be, given that she was less than zero percent interested in boys and had even less desire than that to see one naked, even on accident. She'd seen pictures, boy parts were weird, and she never wanted to have to look at them in real life. Not that girl parts were less weird, she guessed, but she had her own set of those, so she was used to them. It was, then, proof of just how determined she was to find her classmate. She was on a mission, and it had, thus far, proven very annoyingly difficult. Tracking him down was never this hard, dammit! She'd even tried the library, though common sense told her that if he'd been there, she'd have had to wait for this conversation, considering he would've almost certainly been with Lori, who was exactly the person Pam wanted to talk to him about.

spaceShe swore, she'd been all over this bloody castle! It had occurred to her that, given the rumors flying (and flying fast), perhaps he and his little Slytherin had ensconced themselves somewhere more private than the library to study. Lori supposedly knew all the secret passageways and rooms, so it'd make sense. But Pam had never asked the brunette about any of those rooms, because she and Aster had wanted to find them on their own. Unfortunately, neither of them was quite as clever as Lori (hey, she could admit it!), so they hadn't had as much luck. But, apparently she was having better luck with this, because Zeph was in fact in the Common Room. He hadn't been earlier, that was where she'd started her search, after all, like a logical human being (something she generally was not). But he was here now, and she couldn't help but wonder how long ago he'd settled in for what looked like a study session, because if it'd been five minutes after she'd gone searching the school she might kick him.

spaceEh, whatever, fair's fair, she figured. And she was about to annoy the hell out of him, she was sure, but the blonde needed to know, actually know, what the hell was up with him and Lori. Sure, they were studying, she got that. If she really were inclined to it, she probably would've asked the girl for help too, considering Lori was basically the smartest girl in their year and she was a certified ditz. But she had a feeling it'd be more of a headache than she was willing to deal with. Plus, she and Lori weren't friends like Lori and Zeph were. Pam flopped over the back of the couch Zeph was sitting on, sliding down until she was practically laying on his shoulders. "Heeeeeeeeeeey~" she sang, squishing her cheek against his. "Mm, studying hard? You deserve a break! We should hang out. We never hang out." Well, it was a little true? Zeph spent so much time studying (usually with Lori; in fact, that he was currently doing so without the girl was actually really weird) that they hardly ever hung out anymore.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ dαrlíng, d α r l í n g, stαnd в ч m є, σh s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxx σh stαnd n σ w, s t α n d вч mє, stαnd в ч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx whєnєvєr чσu'rє ín t r σ u в l є wσn't чσu s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx σh stαnd в ч m є, wσn't чσu s t α n d n σ w, σh, stαnd, stαnd в ч m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph had been reading some notes, thanking everything that he could that he could actually read them instead of staring at them for an hour while getting a headache, when he frowned as he felt someone slide over the back of the couch. He usually enjoyed distractions to studying, any kind of distractions. Except for today. He actually had gotten a fair bit of studying done so far, which actually made him pretty proud of himself. That, coupled with the last exam he had to take for herbology, and he was practically feeling confident that he could actually pass his OWLs with at least an Acceptable. Granted, some of his classes he was doomed to fail, but he was certain that any he had to do practical work on he could pass easily enough.

The culprit behind flopping over the couch now was resting on his shoulders and he sighed as he heard the voice. Okay, so it was Pam. Who had a weird obsession with people's love lives if the way she seemed to gossip was any indication. Then again, she and Aster had been dating for a while now, and he could imagine that his friend was probably trying to figure out how to ask him if he had a crush on anyone so that she could intercede.
                                                  "Um, I was. Starting to get some of the stuff I wrote down for notes, after all. Though, I could use a break. The words are jumping around on me right now." Not that that was a lie. He had started reading one sentence before the interruption and had to pause halfway because he could have sworn that he was reading the mating habits of pygmy puffs instead of something on puffapods. He was certain that he was going to fail if he confused those two species.

════════════════════════

Location: Huffflepuff Common Room
                                                  Thinking: Well, I can stop here for a moment or two...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCommon Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIntent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn thє n í g h t hαs c σ m є αnd thє l α n d ís d α r k xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ σ n ís thє σ n l ч líght wє'll s є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          nσ í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d, σh, í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d xxxxxx
                                                          just αs l σ n g αs чσu s t α n d, stαnd в ч m є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela let out a little cheer when Zeph said he could take a break. Looking a lot less graceful than she probably imagined, the blonde adjusted herself so that she could half-climb, half-slide over the back of the couch to sit next to him. She glanced at the notes he'd been taking, looking a little bewildered. "You're taking exams really seriously, huh?" she asked. It shouldn't have been so surprising, but she'd never really known Zeph to study much. Of course, he'd never had the looming threat of OWLs to motivate him... or a certain brunette. "I wonder what inspired all that. I mean, it's not like you were ever a slacker or anything. But you've reaaaaaaally buckled down. It's actually really impressive..." She grinned, barely resisting the urge to ask who he was trying to impress. On the one hand, she knew that his dedication probably had more to do with needing good scores to get whatever job it was he wanted after they graduated than anything else. But still, there had to be more to it than that, right?

spaceShe leaned in closer, staring at him intently. "So, how much of this is about exams, and how much is about getting all cuddly with Lorelei, hmmmm?" Ever since she'd been recruited by the Slytherin girl to help with Carver and Gia's stubbornness (like she'd even had to ask! ... Well, she had, because otherwise Pam wouldn't have had any clue about the fact that such a plot were in action, but still), the blonde had been more and more curious about what was up between Lori and Zeph. Namely because when she'd oh, so casually mentioned how much time they'd been spending together, Lori had looked rather perplexed... but she'd also totally blushed, just a bit. And insisted that she was just helping him study, rather forcefully. Too forcefully, to Pam's mind. Lori had a thing for Zeph, no doubt. There were always the rumors about her and Tristan, but Pam had never thought they looked particularly into each other. Besides, she thought. Zeph was totally the better catch. Of course, she only thought that because he was her best friend (aside from Aster), and was heavily biased in his favor. But c'mon, Lori would have to be blind to not see it!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ dαrlíng, d α r l í n g, stαnd в ч m є, σh s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxx σh stαnd n σ w, s t α n d вч mє, stαnd в ч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx whєnєvєr чσu'rє ín t r σ u в l є wσn't чσu s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx σh stαnd в ч m є, wσn't чσu s t α n d n σ w, σh, stαnd, stαnd в ч m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas