xxxxK E N N E T HxxxW A L L A C ExxxL O W E R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Kenny, Ken

AGE 17

BIRTHDAY 6th of December, 2012

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 11 1/3 inches, beech and unicorn hair, supple and decorated.

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Orihara Izaya (Anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

YEAR Seventh

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Art
                  Muggle Art

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Herbology
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Muggle Art ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Art ~ X
                  Muggle Art ~ X
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Comic Book Writer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ OBSERVANT While it doesn't seem like it, Kenny is pretty good at watching what is going on. While on the streets, it made it easy to determine good marks for his dexterous fingers, and now that he is off the streets, he uses it to instead gauge how people actually seem to be.
              ■ MISTRUSTFUL Kenny happens to be mistrustful to adults, and well, most anyone that he doesn't know that well. His attitude in that department comes from his time as an orphan, and he judges new people with a wary eye.
              ■ CARING Despite his mistrust, he actually happens to care very deeply for his family and friends, especially those that he lived with at the orphanage. He considers his fellow orphans as family, and refuses to let them be hurt if he can do anything about it.
              ■ QUIET Also because of his mistrust, he is particularly quiet and keeps to himself. It takes him a while to open up to new people, and even then he rarely tells them everything about himself, especially if it is in regards to things he has done.
              ■ LARCENOUS Kenny is a kleptomaniac, and cannot help himself if he happens to take things without permission. Most of the things he takes happen to be small mementos from people he meets, and keeps them to preserve the memories of those around him.
              ■ INSECURE Above all, Kenny is insecure. He doesn't know how to act to those around him real easily, and he is afraid of people getting to know the real him. He believes that if they did get to know him, they would shun him for the things he has done or for his origins.

Card games
                  Anything shiny
                  Magic shows
                  Reading

DISLIKES
                  Sharing his things
                  Textbooks
                  Being embarassed
                  Uncomfortable clothing
                  Getting caught

HOBBIES
                  Drawing
                  Reading
                  Stealing things

STRENGTHS
                  Dexterous hands
                  Getting away from trouble

WEAKNESSES
                  Kleptomaniac
                  Distrust of adult figures

FEARS
                  Losing his family
                  Losing his things

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was an orphan for as long as I can remember and I've lived with other orphans most of them came off the street and I saw them as family. They showed me many useful things like how to steal without getting caught, the best places to hide and how to talk my way out of trouble. But one by one they got adopted and then I was alone till I met my new brother and sister and then the three of us got adopted by a couple. I've been living with them for a over a year now.

Oh I nearly forgot. On the day I was adopted, me and my little brother Rhys did some magic, He made it snow and I made grass grow inside. It was scary at first but now I kinda see myself as a superhero or something like the Green Lantern. I even have a ring my birth parents had before they died and I keep it with me wherever I go. It's going to be my first year going to the magic school my parents want me to go to. I don't know if I can make it though a whole year without seeing them after I just got adopted. It feels a bit like going back to the orphanage.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Well, I was sorted into Slytherin, and I even made it onto the quidditch team. The one bad part about the whole year was when I found out that Cain vanished without a trace. I don't know what happened, but it shook up Bree and Jer pretty badly.
                  SECOND YEAR Nothing too much about this year to report, other than one of my dormmates is a prat and I made the quidditch team yet again. Still only a reserve, but I get to chase the snitch during practice, which makes up for it.
                  THIRD YEAR Summer before third year, I did something bad. I stole a necklace from my aunt Siobhan. I felt really bad about it, and didn't know what to do about the event. I also met a guy named Yannic that seemed to realize I had stolen it. I also made the starting team this year and managed to win a couple of games. I'm just not sure what I'm going to do when I get home.
                  FOURTH YEAR Okay, starting the summer, I didn't go back home, at least not for a good while. I instead ended up wandering London with Jer, and actually ended up having a bit of fun. Even got a tattoo, as well. When I got home, however, I was immediately grounded and punished. Apparently me feeling unwelcome in my own house was bad. That made me glad to get to school, and when I did, immediately chucked the watch Ciaran gave me to keep track of me into the lake. He did end up apologizing for overreacting, but he's not the person that really needs to do something. I feel like Aedan just doesn't care, to be honest, considering he didn't even acknowledge I was even home. Won the quidditch cup ad house cup with me catching the snitch in all the games this year, so a good end to a year that started off really badly.
                  FIFTH YEAR Not much to report this year. I was made a prefect, and made the quidditch team. I also had my OWLs and Slytherin only won one game in quidditch. Sucks, but not much I can do about it except get better.
                  SIXTH YEAR Sixth year wasn't exactly fun. While yes, we won the quidditch cup and house cup, I also ran into the problem that I had found that I developed a crush on Persephone Tempest. I also moved out of the Lowery's house and moved in with my aunt Siobhan and her husband. I'd just gotten frustrated with everything and had to move out otherwise I'd really lose my cool and start screaming. At the very end of the year, the platform for the Hogsmeade Express was attacked by some Death Eater wannabes, and I broke my ribs, my wand, and dislocated my shoulder trying to get kids out of harm's way. Nice send-off.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Orphan Siblings: Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Theresia, Aubrey Devynn Gardiner (sisters), Jerremy Long, Cain Abel Justox (deceased) (brothers)
              Adopted Family: Aedan and Ciaran Lowery (dads), Rhys Lowery (brother), Caty Lowery (sister), Andrea Lowery, Siobhan Lowery (aunts), Faylinn Lowery, Prudence Lowery, Adrienne Lowery, Jarlath Lowery (cousins)

FRIENDS Yannic Martini, Persephone Tempest
              BEST FRIEND Yannic Martini
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Persephone Tempest
              ENEMIES None Yet
              PETS Gandalf

((This character was originally Xistund's, but is being adopted by Diamond Wales with his permission))