Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 pm
It's nice to see that this is still possibly alive. I third the camping motion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm
Whaddya mean possibly alive? Am I killing it with my sporadic following-up? gonk

Also, I did what I could to move things on, now I'm just sitting back and waiting for everyone else's replies. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, Rei, perhaps there'll be an opening up once we get the current party traveling. :3

Fedora Warrior

Krazy-Chibi

Sirea Angelie

Lord Lee Major

What do the rest of you guys think?  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 pm
I have no objections on letting Rei join in. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 am
No objections. razz  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Nope, no objections. Just RPG nerd references.

Azura Cantarella
Whaddya mean possibly alive? Am I killing it with my sporadic following-up? gonk

No, I was just worried because we didn't get any posts for a while. My mind also exaggerates these things.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:37 pm
:3?  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm
Fedora Warrior

Krazy-Chibi

Sirea Angelie

Lord Lee Major

Evilweirdo 0

I'm gonna wait for Lee to fill in his random Camulos post, and while I do, I wanna discuss something with you guys. surprised

It just occurred to me, and Vance and I discussed this a bit, that there's a totally plausible way to have Presea, Sheena, Regal, and Marta alive in the present time of this RP. If it's something we can agree on, we can easily retcon this. I can explain it further, if anyone asks.

The big question is, would this be something you guys would like or do you feel things are good the way they are now? Especially you, Lee, I know this would be a pretty significant change for you because you're having Ilene go on as if her mom died of old age. emotion_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:11 pm
I can live with that change... just give me a bit of time to change some of the back story.

Also go ahead and post Azura, Camulos post isn't gonna be posted within the next 24 hours at least... (stupid classes need more written assignments this week... grr. Thanks for ruining last nights roll.)

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm
O- O Lets hear more about it?

:3?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 am
For Presea, it's easy. She would've received the message from Martel as well, and kept her Exsphere on. After all, it did freeze her aging like a Cruxis Crystal did until she got the Key Crest...and we speculate that with it, she at least ages slowly (like at the same rate as Genis) and would look like a young adult by our current point in the RP.

For Sheena, Regal, and Marta, it takes a little stretching...at this point, it's supposed to be extremely difficult to reproduce a Cruxis Crystal. However, Rhone (who's been doing Exsphere research) has worked with Zelos, so it's likely Zelos could've hit him up for advice on at least creating something close to pass on to his friends, while letting Rhone study his own Cruxis Crystal. Because when I think about it, if those three didn't receive the prophecy from Martel, they would've at least heard it from their friends. And when they catch wind of it, they'd surely wish they could extend their lives too...

How's that sound to all of you? surprised

And Rei, I suppose we could have you join up once the party gets moving again. You might want to start creating a profile. :3

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:35 pm
Sounds fine to me. This is hardly canon material anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:15 pm
Would they all go against Lloyds wishes? Lloyd wanted to find and destroy all exespheres right? Crystals are just refined exespheres, right? :3

Just a thought. Otherwise this sounds good so far.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm
Rei makes a good point. Perhaps Lloyd would accept exspheres that don't use humans (or elves/half-elves... Are they ever used for that? I don't recall any instance of this...).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 pm
Well I did say it's already been implied Zelos has been working with Rhone, whose research involves Exspheres. :3 If anything, perhaps Sheena and Regal could've hung on to the ones they've always had, which through the project would be modified. It wouldn't exactly freeze their aging, but like Presea's would give them the same rate of aging as Elves/Half-Elves.

I know Lloyd aims to end the use of Exspheres, but I think it's in his character to make some exceptions when it comes to matters like this.

As for Marta...hmm...perhaps there could be some kind of deal struck between her and Ratatosk involving the Centurions. I mean, if Ratatosk rewrote the laws of nature so that the world would eventually not need mana to survive, he sounds almost god-like. o_o Or, the project between Rhone and Zelos would've produced one and only one. Any thoughts, Lee?

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:00 am
Hmm. It works, if it is a bit of a stretch. biggrin -thumbs up- Likes it enough.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games