Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:22 am
Lilith put their things down and rumaged through Akuro's bag and took out the five canteens and stood for a moment. She looked at Lore and Akuro, she didn't want to walk alone to get water and the river but she turned and began to walk in the direction that he had pointed to earlier. Her ears twitching as she looked around , seeing a few birds. The surrounding were pretty, to her nature was always lovely. She loved it, but what she didn't like was being alone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:30 pm
"Lilith."
Akuro stood behind her with his hands in his pockets, he leaned and glanced at the canteens.
"That's not filling them, we don't have time to waste here."
He glanced back towards the town and let out a small sigh.

"Reila knew she wasn't going to take you out, or us for that matter, she set up a trap to blow up the train, luckily we didn't get on it when it exploded, I hid it was her but people are freaking out and....hunters came by."
Akuro shook his head.

"I was able to avoid a fight with them but we can't let you or Lore get seen, Lore's still injured and they would kill you on the spot if they saw you weren't human."

Akuro closed his eyes.
"So hurry up, it's hard to protect you two if you're so slow. Lore I can leave behind but you have duties to fulfill."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 am
Lilith jumped a bit when she had suddenly heard her name behind her but relaxed because it was only Akuro. "I'm sorry I got a bit distracted" she appoligized and kneeled next to the river and started to fill the canteens. The canteen nearly fell into the river when her master had said the word hunters. "Hunters...", she whimpered feebly. Her ears lowered and she looked down a moment in silence. One of her worst fears had come back to life, it was like history was repeating itself all over again. She quickened her pace in filling the canteens "Its best I'm not to slow then I don't want to be a burden", she smiled gently to hide her fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm
Akuro stared at her for a moment and noticed her reaction to the words hunters, his eyes narrowed when he heard her say the word, she seemed to be moving faster but he remained silent and nodded before looking in down the river.
"We're setting camp near the bridge, then we'll cross over the bridge."
He sat down on the ground before looking at Lilith.
"I'm not going to let them take you," Akuro said closing his eyes. "No one else is allowed to possess you, you belong to me after all."
Akuro opened his eyes and looked at Lilith.
"With the destroyed train they'll probably send another one, but we'll catch it on the way back in one of the towns ahead."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 pm
Lilith nodded as said they were setting camp near the bridge"Alright". She felt somewhat better when he had said that but the hunters still worried her. Just thinking about them made her shiver. She had a very bad and terrible history with them. Most of the memories she tried to forget but eventually the seeped back into her mind. The idea of being taken away by the hunters terrifed her deeply, she just wanted to cry. But she didn't because she didn't want to worry Akuro or anyone else. She finished filling the canteens and set them aside for the moment. She cupped her hands and took up some water and spashed it on her face lightly, her ears lowering slightly. "Is it alright if I swim in the river a bit", she said as she looked at him, needing to take her mind off the hunters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 pm
Akuro stared at her his eyes narrowing for a moment but he closed his eyes and turned his back before putting his hands in his pockets.
"Go ahead, I'll keep my back turned so do what you need to do," Akuro said. "Just don't run off or I'll have to drag you back."
He glanced over his shoulder for a moment.
"Just tap me when you're done"
Akuro sat down his back still turned before resting his arm on his knee.
"I'll keep an eye out for Lore as well."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:06 am
Lilith got into the water clothes and all. She swam a bit and then layed on her back floating. She knew that getting her clothes wet was stupid and thought about putting it on a branch to dry off layer. After all she did have a change of clothes. "You rea;lly should come in , the waters nice Akuro", with that she tapped his shoulder lightly, her ears twitching upwards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Akuro glanced back at Lilith for a moment, he shrugged his shoulders and started to pull off his shirt but stopped and glanced at the water for a moment.
He went over to the water before walking into it, shivering a little at the cold temperature before splashing his face with a few times.
"It seems you've been practicing your swimming," Akuro said getting further into the water.
He made a motion for her to come in and checked his bandages before lowering more into the water.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Lilith couldn't help but stare a bit when he started to pull off his shirt but then averted her eyes. She smiled hapilly and nodded "Yeah I have a bit. Are you impressed?" her ears twitched. She swam over by him and floated on her back. She purred lightly as she floated, finding it a bit relaxing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm
Akuro chuckled a little and nodded a few times, he looked at Lilith for a moment, she seemed content at the moment, he closed his eyes and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm impressed," he said almost in a whisper.
He took in a deep breath and released it before looking towards the even sky, noticing the red tint made his relax a bit more, he looked at Lilith for a moment before closing his eyes again.
"I'd like to hear about your past today Lilith, but later on at the campsite, not here."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm
Lilith smiled hearing a whisper of her masters approval "I'm glad to hear Akuro", she smiled. Her ears lowered and she looked down a moment but then looked up at him, nodding slightly"Very well if you wish to hear". She didn't like talking about her past but she decided that she was going to tell. She knew she had to tell him whether she wanted to or not but it was best if she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 am
Akuro stood up and walked out the water, he shook off for a moment and adjusted his bandages.
"That's enough for now, let's head back, I'm sure Lore's waiting for us, and I'd rather him not come to us."
He reached down and picked up the canteens before motioning for Lilith to come.
"We'll talk once he goes to bed, until then I'll keep quiet."
He turned and walked back towards Lore and the campsite.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 am
Lilith got out of the water and followed behind him. "Ok" she nodded and walked behind him. "Alright, We'd better hurry up. We'll worry Lore", she joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Akuro nodded and sped up a little bit to get their faster.
Once the campsite was in view he noticed Lore twirling meat over a fire, three tents were set up not to far away.
"It seems he's useful after all," Akuro said walking into the campsite.
Lore looked over at them and waved.
"Yo, I had some extra meat with me so I decided to put it over the fire."
Akuro shook his head and sighed.
"Never mind."
Akuro sat down as Lore handed him a plate, he held one up for Lilith.
"Here ya go Lilith."  

yizel

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas