Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { THE FINAL BATTLE } ECHO OF GRIEF (CONCLUSION + ???p .7 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Face your demons generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:07 am
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]
What he sees here.

TARGET RPERS NAME HERE
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

Van Sees Temperance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: hellrisen
My character's level: lol. I think 5.
Character's HP: Normally 30? It says they're all at 40 for this part though.
Character's Job Class:
Current party: Misplaced Lute somewhere.
Current Guild: Nope.
Small IC description of character: A mad hatter on the right, severely underleveled! Very happy, thick black tail and black ears, his eyes appear to glow in the right light.
Character journal: Here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Dark★Fang: 20 / 40 HP ]

Claws swept across her cheek, and Nergui snared, swinging out at the unknown attacker. The apology went unheard, but it didn't matter, not really. Even if she'd heard she'd have lashed out all the same. She was too far gone.

prolixity
HItting back for 10!

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 am
[HP: 10/40]

Fang didn't try to resist or dodge. He'd deserved the retaliation. The White Queen had tricked him. She had tricked them all into doing her fighting for her. Maybe that had been what she'd meant to do all along.

He didn't know how to fight back. He had nobody to direct him. He retreated, wrapping his arms around himself and feeling very alone.

MY STATS

My character's username: Dark★Fang
My character's level: 6
Character's HP: /30
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party: -
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: Short male with very pale skin, short messy black hair, and red eyes. He has a red stripe painted on each cheek and one down his nose, and has a white wolf tail and ears. A glowing blue halo circles his head. His Caterpillar cloak is blue and his armor is silver.
Character journal: Log

Beejoux
sry, Fang is being a sad sack

Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:47 am

She was still trying to get to Noah, but as one mirror fell another was already there to take it's place, and she let out a frustrated growl before falling quiet.

She stood in the doorway of the condo on the second floor. Just stood there for a moment, a box in her warms, and stared into the large living area that was now her's. It was so big, it was almost overwhelming, and Peyton hesitated at the door, unwilling to take that first step, because she still found it hard to believe that she could be in possession of more then a single, small bedroom.

Warrick stretched through her mind, coaxing, understanding. He whispered to her that they had earned this, and the shadow of a smile breaks through, and with it the hesitation melts away.

Her boots were kicked off at the door, and the carpet was soft beneath her feet. She set her box down on the counter of the adjoining kitchen, lingered there a moment to look over the appliances, the cupboards, the space, then she was moving slowly through the living room and back towards the bedroom.

A queen sized bed was situated in the middle, and there, on the standard white comforter, lay her new coat. It was smaller then her first one, smaller then the last. Tight where it needed to be, loose where it did not. It was perfect for her, for her style of fighting, because it was completely unrestricting. She sat down beside it so she could trail her fingertips over the arch of the golden sun embroidered over one hip, brighter for the brush of mint green that spread up behind it.

This was all her's. She'd made it to the top.

This time she was gentle, pushing the mirror with a light touch, because what she had seen in the glass had been something she was actively working for. Something she knew she would one day achieve, and she didn't want to break that image.

But the mirror broke at the barest touch, and the shards seemed to explode out with more force than there should have been. It was startling, but not as much as seeing Otto behind that hail of shards. She winced, as the glass fell against him, then she was there, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing him in a tight, but brief hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it would break like that. I didn't know you were right there. I'm sorry."

bittiface
8|

CARD I ROLLED ON ROUND 2 HERE

OOC

User Image

My character's username: PcktHottie
My character's level: 29
Character's HP: 40
Current Guild: < eat me >
Small IC description of character:

Pintsized, but fierce. All reds and blacks with a touch of pink that didn't so much soften the petite figure, as emphasize a physical potential that was only hinted in the narrowed, bright blaze of a single pale, lavender eye. She was a warrior. She was reckless. She was fiery.

Character journal: here

prolixity
Still trying to reach you. <3

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO GrnGriff: 20 HP / 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

Clopper had barely scrambled away from one of the mirrors before he was faced with another. In this mirror, Clopper saw a school like setting. Wasn’t this...his school? But he did not recognize the student in it. Perhaps she was from a different class.

But like the mirrors before, this one shattered and a terrifying person with an oversized pocket watch came lunging through it.

Clopper got himself a good hard whack on his shoulder and the White Rabbit couldn’t help but emit a startled yelp of pain. Before anything else could be done, he was off like an arrow. Nope, definitely did not want to get hit again!

GrnGriff
No damage done

MY STATS

My character's username: Clopper
My character's level: 25
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: White rabbit
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: A chibi looking character with large eyes, chubby body and flaxen hair tied up in a ponytail. Eyes appear as two black dots. Wears the default White Rabbit Job class uniform

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO ZEE ODDWYN: 10 HP / 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

Despite all of his attempts to not look into another mirror, Clopper was forced to face yet another reality belonging to someone else. There were creepy skulls and dangerous looking things in it.

“Oh no...I know where this goes!” squeaked Clopper as he tried to scramble back; at least before the mirror exploded again.

But he was too late and the White Rabbit found himself bowled over by an excitable player.

“Arrrgh!” shouted Clopper in the mad scramble of bodies. “Geroofff mee!”

Rolling off, the White Rabbit hastily beat a retreat. This whole area was getting rather violent and physical.

Zee Oddwyn
No damage done

MY STATS

Small IC description of character: A chibi looking character with large eyes, chubby body and flaxen hair tied up in a ponytail. Eyes appear as two black dots. Wears the default White Rabbit Job class uniform

Rapidashtrainer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Sombra: 30 / 40 HP ]

Shadowstep was a bit confused as he saw that he had ended up striking someone that wasn't the Queen at all. He furrowed his brow and took a step back. He should have realized that this was another ploy. It was ingenious really.

Another mirror was nearby, though what he saw had nothing to do with himself. There was a woman and a burnt down building. Apparently it was the result of arson. He tilted his head, uncertain what to make of this. Then, suddenly the mirror shattered and blades had lunged out striking him. Staggering back, he raised his daggers and instinctively went to retaliate. However, he stopped his own strike once he realized that this wasn't the Queen attacking him.

"Kuso.." he hissed under his breath. This just confirmed it for him.

"Don't fall for her taunts. She's trying to make us take each other out," he grumbled.

"This dream is nothing but ******** mind games."

He kept his blades up, now wary of the other mirrors in the area. Falling for these tricks wasn't going to get any of them out of this mess. There had to be some other kind of opening. That is, if they all didn't end up killing one another soon. That wasn't an impossible outcome. He wasn't exactly certain what happened to those that did fall in this stage. Perhaps they simply respawned elsewhere or something more sinister was at hand. Either way it was taking them out of this fight, which was less than ideal.

[A.V.]
No damage. Lucky Jake
Syusaki

MY STATS

User ImageMy character's username: Shadowstep/Shun Kuroda
My character's level: 100
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit Herald
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: A dark haired male wearing a black and red white rabbit herald attire. An eyepatch rests over his left eye. He generally looks unimpressed or rather stern.

Rapidashtrainer generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:02 am
[ ROUND 2 - 10 HP / 40 HP ] (3/3)

. “No! No ! No!”
Clopper absolutely, positively did not want to look into another mirror. Ever again!

Dodging several flailing bodies as he avoided those dreaded mirrors, Clopper had only just managed to jump over someone unconscious when a mirror sneaked up on him.

“Oh...s**t...,”

In that world, Clopper found himself standing face to face with another person. Said person was yelling at him by the looks of it and Clopper himself had on a rather serious expression.

The scene shifted and ...

“I don’t wanna know!” yelled Clopper as he picked up a random piece of debris from the floor and hurled it at the mirror. “Stop toying with us!”

Melodine Cantus
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

MY STATS

Character's HP: 10

Rapidashtrainer

shadica generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 20!

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 am
[ ROUND 2 - 10 HP / 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

Mirror prompt reaction here (what they saw in the mirror.
Rhythm continued to move around the battle field the crunching of shattered glass under her boots resounded with each step she took. She could hear angered shouts and cries of pain all around her punctuated by the shattering of glass. A mirror floated in front of her and she turned away, but it refused to give up floating into her vision every time she turned her head. It refused to let her past and eventually she looked, what she saw was not what she had been expecting. It was not an image of the past, she was not sure what it was but she could not take her eyes off it.

She was older, her long hair was down and she moved gracefully down the path. The world she was in was not Halloween, nor was it Wonderland. To be honest she had no idea where this older version of herself was but the image was clear. She was alone, it did not seem that there was anyone with her and the island showed no signs of inhabitance other than herself. The reaper walked along calmly, there was no rush no need for urgency. She could take her time to get where she was going everything was nice and calm and perfect in this place, why bother with everything else, anything else when you has a piece of paradise right under your feet?

Rhythm shook her head and lunged out at the mirror, as the false paradise faded away, she would not want something, a future like that. It was boring and eventually it would be lonely. She swore as her axes hit a person that was on the other side of the mirror. “Sorry!” She called out to them; part of her hoped that they were still doing damage to the queen even though they were also attacking each other by accident. Shattering the mirrors had to do something right?

Meegane
Rhythm attacks Waiting2Bloom for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

User ImageMy character's username: Rhythm
My character's level: 42
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party: RockerReaper
Small IC description of character: She's got long black hair pulled loosely to the side, pale skin and amber eyes. She is wearing the Purple coat/ears and blue tail/scarf/leggings recolor of the Cheshire class outfit
Character journal: BATTLE ENTRY LOG  
Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 am

She'd let her cousin go and started moving again, weaving through the crowd and the chaos in her attempts to get back to the dormouse. It didn't seem as if she had taken more than a step away from them, but now she could barely see him. Glimpses caught through the shuffle of bodies. How had he gotten so far away?

Another mirror was suddenly there to block her path and she cursed soundly under her breath before the glass filled and she fell into the images being shown to her.

Her cheeks were flushed. Eyes closing as a breath eased past her lips, almost a sigh. Goosebumps were rising on tanned skin in the wake of a gentle touch, fingertips gliding up her arms, soft and hesitant. Especially as they reach the thin straps that rested on her shoulders. Here he paused, and the girl opens her eyes to look up at him, to see the soft wonderment on boyishly handsome features, and the nerves he's trying to hide that are just under the surface.

But it's okay, because she has her own nerves making her pulse thunder in her ears, and the wings in her stomach are going wild. It's okay, because she's figured out what that fluttering feeling means, and they've talked about this.

He asks again. "Are you sure?" And she smiles, soft and encouraging and just a little afraid. But her hands, as they come up to rest on his, are warm, and solid, and sure, and she helps him slid the stripes over her shoulders and down her arms. She shivers, because the rush of air is cold, and he pulls her closer, into his lap, and she wraps her arms around his shoulders and tips her head up to catch his lips in a kiss as hands slide down along the small of her back.

Another vision she wants to leave intact. It's perfect. It feels absolutely right, and she feels that flutter of wings in her stomach that had been so prominent when they had been in New York. When every small, innocent touch could make her shiver, and she smiled easily, and often, and had hopped the day would just go on and on.

She was reaching for the glass before she realized it, at as her fingertips brushed that shining surfaces it cracked. "No." The cracks spread, and her heart drops out. "Please don't break." She wants this. She wants this more than she's willing to admit to her self, let alone him. The cracks spiderweb out, and with a final sharp creak the mirror shatters outward, covering the person behind it in sharp shards.

A dormouse, but not the one she's trying to get to. Not the one that had been in the vision. She blinks at him, and she's sure she knows who he is, and she opens her mouth to apologize, but her gaze drops from his face to the broken pieces still falling around them.

astrazilla
Whoopsies, my finger slipped.

OOC

User Image

My character's username: PcktHottie
My character's level: 29
Current Guild: < eat me >
Small IC description of character:

Pintsized, but fierce. All reds and blacks with a touch of pink that didn't so much soften the petite figure, as emphasize a physical potential that was only hinted in the narrowed, bright blaze of a single pale, lavender eye. She was a warrior. She was reckless. She was fiery.

prolixity
Have some feels

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:47 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO CorvidaeCat and Finn/adventuremaster - Ripley/OrNot's HP: 0/ 40 - DEAD. ]

"You're right." Ripley admitted to the girl he didn't recognize. "But it won't happen." He didn't like being in the spotlight unless he was in complete and total control. Otherwise, he preferred the work of the shadow puppeteer, working and orchestrating from the background. "Regardless, I'm sorry." Since he also had nothing to help her with her slow petrification, he decided it was simply best to not linger; especially since she had the option to return the attack on him. He wasn't sure if he had it in him to survive one more attack, as he had already taken three very heavy hits to what should have been vital areas. OrNot had no parting words for CorvidaeCat; he simply left her there, and moved on to try and find his friends.

A few steps later and a massive mirror blocked his path, reflecting something he did not want to see in the slightest. It was clear what was going on; he recognized the trio in the mirror, and found himself flinching as he realized who had paired up to gang up on the third. While he could guess what caused this particular meeting, he could never be totally sure. How this came to be didn't honestly matter, since he didn't want to watch it anyway. It was the end of something important to him regardless of his inability to feel it, because a deep down part of him recognized that it was a foundation of existence. Happiness, Trust, Love...they were all important, even if they were nothing more than a ghost of feeling. It was foundation that he felt was needed, even if it was poorly made and cracked - but in this memory, it was being treated like a thing that didn't matter.

He was being pointed at accusingly, and his fingers curled into fists at his sides.

The mirror began to fracture and Ripley was startled from his thoughts; as it shattered completely his sickle was already swinging in an attempt to block the familiar weapon that was about to come through. It was no match for the other weapon though; the massive cleaver knocked it aside as if it were a toy, and instead found it's home embedded in his side.

"Liar." He spat out, unsure if he was joking or flat-out accusing him, and stumbled back a pace or two as the cleaver pulled free of him. In one last desperate move he swung the sickle again, sending it blindly towards his attacker before he fell to his knees, his arms hanging useless at his sides. His vision was fading, his world was going black -

Ripley's avatar hit the ground as nothing more than an empty husk.

Skye Starrfyre
HI You have a small reply in the first paragraph! Otherwise no damage!

xSeussi
Welcome to the Death Solo, please enjoy your complimentary -10HP!

MY STATS

My character's username: OrNot
My character's level: 26
Character's HP: 0 / 40
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit Herald
Current party: --
Current Guild: MATHEMATICAL!
Small IC description of character: A white themed white rabbit. White hair. White ears. White fluff. Red vest, but otherwise, he can blend in with paper.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:10 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Clopper: HP 30/ 40 HP ]

She found that the next mirror she stared into was not of herself.

In fact, it was of someone else. Someone she did not recognize, and she found herself remembering when the other cheshire cat had hinted that she had been able to see her vision. So was she intruding on someone else's vision?

She tried to back away, but something smashed through the mirror and hit her. Without even thinking, Sealed acted on pure instinct, swinging her lotus staff at her attacker. Her reflexes shot out before she could stop herself, as she realized that the other was in the exact same position as she once had.

"Jackdammit."

OOC

My character's username: sealed
My character's level: 90
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: sealed is a surly looking cheshire cat wraith all decked out in blue, her tail ringed with black stripes. Her hair is a light blond color and is of medium length, just past her shoulders. She possess a sharp set of claws and constantly fades in and out of invisibility.

Rapidashtrainer
SHE HIT YOU BACK, MAN

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Baneful generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 9!

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:19 am

40/40

The future that materialised before him was different from the others he'd witnessed. This one was grey. Grey and black and white. There was no colour. It was a very dismal part of Halloween, a sprawling office he'd only visited a few times in his life before, his father's domain, messages sent by scuttling bugs carrying rolled up tubes, desk after desk after desk.

And he was sat at the desk outside the CEO's office. Secretary to the man in charge, go to boy. His jobs consisted of filing, allocating hours and other menial tasks too tedious and complex for even the hive to handle.

Here too he was grown but into a stunted and strange creature, his wings were rotted and tattered, bent from years of sitting in chairs and his horns grew twisted and off centre. He was tired and his eyes were greyed and glassy, his vision deteriorated. He read with his fingers like braile over the words and cowered and flinched when people barked commands at him.

Someone wandered up and slapped an enormous pile of reports on his desk, the tall swamp monster giving him a sneer. "Here bats, more work for you."

He opened his mouth to protest that it was the work that had been allocated to the other man before resignedly thinking the better of it and getting to work.

At the end of the day it was late, very very late and shifting form outside the office, he contorted into a tiny, stunted black and inky creature, a mere echo of himself, able to scoot between the heels of other more important, more worthwhile creatures.

He went home, if one could call the grey box he inhabited, bare of furniture that was not a desk home. He had no bed.

And that night taking another route than his usual, he passed through the hallway, past his room, up onto the dirty roof where flocks of ravens wheeled past on their way. The tiny stunted thing made its way over guttering, over broken tiles and past the resident gargoyle hunched at the edge.

The small twisted goat that was this Zar closed his eyes, and without herald or warning, without note or farewell, he dissolved like air and became part of the world that was not grey.

STATS
Its Zar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 am
[[ DEATH SOLO / HP 0 ]]

Otto was unfortunately presented with two mirrors, displaying the so called futures of persons other than himself. One displayed a scene from Halloween, and one came from someone he knew very well. His cousin, Peyton. Like night and day the scenes played out, and a sense of dread fell over him. He had no way to defend himself or even run.

A punch from 'Science' had done him in, the shattering glass from Peyton's mirror more like a cherry on top. Otto felt the life rip from his puppet form. Barely a breath could escape.

As Peyton grabbed hold of him in her arms, the puppet's form was already lifeless. Gone. No glimmer in it's eyes, no movement from it's stringed limbs. A dead weight was all that remained.

Otto's vision went black. He was gone.

Zee Oddwyn
DOUBLE WAMMY o/

Beejoux
GOODBYE, COUSIN!

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Morning_stars generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:07 pm
0 DAMAGE

Looks like this was the end of the game now. Or at least really close to the end of it. She didn't like what was going on now at all. But she was ready for anything to happen. Or that was what she thought and hoped.

She saw tons of other creeple around too and that was something good. She always tried to do things alone but she knew getting help from others was good to. Just as helping others.

She suddenly remembers something that was ones told to her. Something about helping others out. If she was in trouble she would want help right? But why would anyone ever help you if you never do anything for something else. If you want to get good thing happen to you do good things to others! She remembered her friend saying this and she knew it was true. Totally true. Right now it suddenly seemed important again. She could see her friend again in her mind telling her to help people and she'll get some help someday too. She helped a few different creeple that day including someone who couldn't find his minipet anymore and if made her feel good. She in the end did find the minipet. It made her feel like she was doing the right thing. She was sure to do the right thing again now.

Quote:

MY STATS

My character's username: VeryGrey2
My character's level: 32
Character's Job Class: DORMOUSE DOCTOR
Small IC description of character: She is a serious looking little dormouse girl that is pretty short. She is all grey with bright blue eyes.
Character journal: BATTLE ENTRY LOG

EVERYONE NEARBY

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games