Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
The Walking Dead Mafia!!! ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

I've never had home made french fries.

eek you should try it one day 3nodding

probably..but I'm lazy and I would most likely cut off my fingers. xD

oh dear me, that would be a problem lol. I think there's a kitchen gadget for that though. xp

can we(the world of mafia) keep you?
i like the way you talk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd what? how?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Captain tohru honda
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

oh dear me, that would be a problem lol. I think there's a kitchen gadget for that though. xp

lol I have very poor depth perception

You sound like a cousin of mine. She's banned from the kitchen xp  

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

Elapidchest

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:06 pm
Violette Cielle
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

i like the way you talk.

xd what? how?

play with us. forever.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:11 pm
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

i like the way you talk.

xd what? how?

play with us. forever.

I shall try my best to participate xd gaia_kittenstar classified_northkittenstar  

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

i like the way you talk.

xd what? how?

play with us. forever.

You're making us sound like a cult lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 pm
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

lol I have very poor depth perception

You sound like a cousin of mine. She's banned from the kitchen xp

I probably should be too, but I;m not. lol I can make good scrambled eggs  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Elapidchest

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 pm
123jimmy321
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Captain tohru honda

i like the way you talk.

xd what? how?

play with us. forever.

so did i just miss the death scene or has it not been posted yet?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Royal Condesce
123jimmy321
Royal Condesce
Violette Cielle
Royal Condesce

i like the way you talk.

xd what? how?

play with us. forever.

so did i just miss the death scene or has it not been posted yet?

It's going to be posted soon.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:30 pm
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT sweatdrop

K as a heads up this story might not make sense in the current Walking Dead universe but in my scene everyone is at the farm and not the prison, GOT IT? K. now you can read.

Shane had decided to leave the farm, he couldn’t stand the rest of the people there anymore. And he didn’t want to get caught after killing Squizelp v2 the night before. He made his way upstate. Shane stopped at a nearby town to get supplies. While he was gathering he heard a click he knew very well. It was the sound of a shotgun. Slowly he turned around to see a grinning Merle.
“What the hell.. I thought you were dead man.” Shane let out a nervous chuckle.

“Yeah, you ******** left me for dead up on that rooftop. But I’m a survivor. It’s gonna take a lot more than that to get rid of me.” Merle grinned.

“Hey look if you’re looking for Darryl I can take you to him..” Shane said with a calm smile.

“Yes well, you see about that. I already know where my baby brother is. I’ve been watching you people for awhile. I actually planned on going back to that damn farm tonight to go find him. So no I don’t need you to help me find him. I just want you to die.” Shane’s smile faded as Merle pulled the trigger. Shane only had a moment to look down at the hole in his stomach before blood spilled into his mouth. He fell to the ground and the last thing he heard was Merle’s chuckle and the slam of a car door.

Meanwhile back at the farm…

Ephemerai Bliss was making her rounds checking the farm for any walkers. She looked out down the field and noticed a blonde hair girl no older than 10 walking down the hill towards the barn. She couldn’t figure out why a small girl would be roaming the woods by herself. She quickly ran towards the girl hoping to stop her before she reached the barn. She had to reach her before she went into the barn or else the walkers Hershel had trapped in there would kill the little girl. She yelled out to her but she was still too far. Ephemerai Bliss ran faster and reached her just a few feet away from the barn and caught her by the arm. “Hey there little girl what are you doing here all alo—“ The little girl whirled around and threw herself at Ephemerai Bliss. The little girl’s face was torn in half and the skin was peeled down to her chin leaving her jaw exposed. She snapped at Ephemerai Bliss’s arm and nearly bit in.
Ephemerai Bliss fell to the ground struggling to keep the little girl walker’s teeth from her jugular. When the little girl walker snapped again at her neck the walker was pulled back off of her suddenly. Around her neck was a noose held by a pole. The same one Hershel used to capture the walkers in the barn. At the other end of the pole was Royal Condesce with tears streaming down her face. “******** if I let another damn walker take someone else from me.” Ephemerai Bliss stood up and took the pole from Royal Condesce hands. “It’ll be ok, let’s get this one in the barn too. “

Later that day, to get her mind off of the recent events, Royal Condesce made a run out to town for the supplies that they were running low on. When she went into the store she normally went to for supplies she immediately noticed something was wrong. All the shelves were completely empty. She started to back away, back towards the truck she needed to go back to the farm to warn everyone that someone else had been here. So caught up, she backed into someone. But that someone was actually a walker. A walker in prisons clothes threw her down grabbing at her shirt. The fall caused the gun in her hand to fall away from her, out of reach. Royal Condesce kicked herself away as fast as she could but it wasn’t fast enough. She knew this walker would get her. A shot was fired and the walker fell on top of her dead. She yelped and pushed the walker off of her and looked towards where the shot was fired. A tall man she had never seen before walked slowly towards her.

“Are you ok ma’am?” he asked.

Royal Condesce just nodded.

“Are you here alone?” The man asked. Royal Condesce did not respond. She couldn’t tell anyone about the farm. What was she going to do now? “I asked you a question, woman.”

Royal Condesce measured the distance between her and the truck. But before she could move the man ran to her and grabbed her by her hair.

“I asked you a question, now answer.” He pulled her closer to him. She could smell the stale wine on his breath. She was afraid but she would not tell this man anything. “We seen you pull up, now I know you must have some camp set up here close by, tell me where it is an how many people you are with and I will let you go, no harm done.”

Royal Condesce looked up at the man with as much courage as she could. “Who are you?”

The man laughed. “Oh so you can ask questions but not answer mine. Very well. I am known as the Governor. I recruit people and bring them back to a refuge free of walkers. Now if you’d like for you and your people to join you need to cooperate if not, well lets just say you won’t like option B.”

Royal Condesce began to feel a chill come up her spine. “I can’t..”

“You cant what, woman?” The Governor threw her down to the ground again. “Tell me now before I spill your brains on the ground.”

“I just can’t. I won’t take you to them.” A single tear fell from Royal Condesce as she closed her eyes. A single shot rang in her ears.

So..

So it looks like Shane, Violette Cielle is dead, killed by Merle. The town got lucky.

The town has found a walker and has placed the Little Girl walker away before she could hurt anyone else; Sparrow Puppy was dragged away and locked up in the barn where the other captured walkers wait for a cure.

The Governor got to Royal Condesce and also did away with the Prison Walker, GottaCodeFast. What are the chances right?

So 1 killer and 2 walkers out of the game now. So good night for the town. Sad night for Royal Condesce the only innocent.

Will you guys find the rest of the killers, or keep letting the innocent die?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:30 pm
crying  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elapidchest

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:37 pm

well since i'll be just a citizen if i get back in game, guess what guys.
I was beth. this ound, i had blocked gotta code fast.also jan, lol at my deathXDDD, a lovely scene!

I'll still be here helping with clues, i think.so :3 if herscel wants t get an innocent back in game, feel free XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm not a kill virgin anymore ninja

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 pm
I don't know what's like ever going on.

I'm such a bad player.

emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 pm
Sparrow Puppy

You had a good run as a walker.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 pm
Sparrow Puppy

You finally broke that streak xD  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games