Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { THE FINAL BATTLE } ECHO OF GRIEF (CONCLUSION + ???p .7 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
yylaayl generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:50 am
[ ROUND 2 - 20 HP / 40 HP ]

Another empty can. She threw it to the side, knowing that with each day passing, her food supplies diminished, and that she only had 4 cans left.

At this rate, she only had 4 more days.

Living was a struggle, a struggle she considered “not worth it”. It took everything in her to muster up the strength to leave her shelter and search for food and water … anything she could to survive, and of course, she rarely returned with anything, and when she did, it was very little. The prospects of surviving were very bleak, and if she could, she would just end her life right now, but she couldn’t, not until she found the people who’d done this, who’d gone and destroyed everyone and everything she cherished in this world … including the world itself. And she would make them feel the pain that had been inflicted upon her and she would make sure they’d crack under all of it, just as she had, and only when they do will she kill them.

The vision faded and she plunged her sword into the mirror, hoping this time it was the White Queen but instead found the same person as before behind the glass.

`Swirly
dotdotdot attacks Finitay for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

TEMPERANCE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: dotdotdot
My character's level: 100
Character's HP: 40
Character's Job Class: Royal Gryphon
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: Penumbra
Character journal: [x]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:52 am
[ ROUND 2 - Just RP 20 HP / 40 HP ]

"It's so good to see you." She smiled earnestly at the other ghoul for a moment before the look on her face became apologetic. "I'm sorry about the..." She lifted her hand slowly to make a vague gesture with the weapons she still held in her hands, wary of releasing them at this point for fear that she wouldn't be able to make her hands work enough to take them up again should she have need enough to do so.

"At the same time... I wish you weren't here. We keep getting sucked into these strange things, don't we? You've been okay, after the last one?" Part of her was desperately hoping that this was real... The other part was worried that it might be another bit of a fragmented dream; another trap.

yylaayl

MY STATS

My character's username: CorvidaeCat
My character's level: 29
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party: N/A - Red Court
Small IC description of character: If it weren't for the feathers, one might think that Corvidae was meant to be a cat...
Character journal: BATTLE ENTRY LOG

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
yylaayl generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 12!

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:12 am
null - already did 12 and I would really really really like to not do 12 again /shot  
yylaayl generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 am
[ ROUND 2 - 20 HP / 40 HP ]

TARGET RPERS NAME HERE
dotdotdot attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

THE HIGH PRIESTESS

MY STATS

My character's username: dotdotdot
My character's level: 100
Character's Job Class: Royal Gryphon
Current Guild: Penumbra

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Epithet: HP 10/ 40 HP ]

She had been somewhat comforted by Darklings words, but she never should have taken her eyes off her friend. She gazed into another mirror and frowned at the sight of a boil in pain.

He was on the floor writhing and she could could see the numerous wounds. She wanted to urge him to get up, not to be beaten, and then she realized his assailant was his mother. She gave a faint gasp and then stood stunned as she advanced on him.

She was taken completely off guard as she was suddenly lunged at with a rain of sharp mirror shards. Trying to move away was almost futile, as she drew back it was with a shaky breath, her HP was falling fast.

PhiferWolf
Not attacking back – just reaction

MY STATS

[9 of Clubs]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: Unmentionable_Tamer
My character's level: 56
Character's Job Class: Insane Mad Hatter
Current party:
Current Guild: [Temptation]
Voluptuous with golden eyes and black hair streaked with pink, this mad hatter is always grinning. Her coat and hat are black with gold trimming, she wears a red top and navy bottoms.
Character journal:[X]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 am
Pry? Her eyes narrowed into slits. Did that mean that the other cheshire cat had seen that vision? She would have been furious at the knowledge of something private being accessible to any random stranger, but even though she and her brother starred in it, it wasn't something she remembered.

And she wasn't dumb enough to not realize that it was all part of the White Queen's fiddling and it was none of this girl's fault.

"Whatever." She sighed, blowing out a frustrated sigh. "I just loathe being toyed by a higher power."

Skye Starrfyre

OOC

My character's username: sealed
My character's level: 90
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: sealed is a surly looking cheshire cat wraith all decked out in blue, her tail ringed with black stripes. Her hair is a light blond color and is of medium length, just past her shoulders. She possess a sharp set of claws and constantly fades in and out of invisibility.

Character journal: here

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 am
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO Phones : HP 30/ 40 HP ]

BB didn't want any of these memories to play in front of her, she wanted to look forward, but not looking back. All of a sudden, there were mirrors, covering her vision. As if the Queen was hiding inside the mirror, the rabbit girl could glimpse parts of the Queen, her spines, her wings (separated into several mirrors) and her body. They were like puzzle pieces.

She looked at one of the mirrors that stood in front of her and enjoyed the calmness the scene brought. It was someone walking on a street at night in a very relaxed manner: starry night, soft music and gentle breeze. She was able to get away from the nervousness for a while, until -

- She was being hit by a staff together with flying mirror pieces.

The rabbit girl used her watch to block all the sharp fragments but she got hit on her head. Normally, the person would get hit on the chest or lower position. However, B.B was so petite that the staff landed on her head instead. She felt suddenly dizzy but she shook her head to brace herself.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, you don't know I am behind the mirror." She tried to smile and gave him a feeble hug before she walked off to search for Mimsy.

Manda
You are safe and enjoy the hug.

OOC

My character's username: Waiting2Bloom
My character's level: 55
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit Herald
Current party: -
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character:
Petite, pale skinned with amber colored eyes. The black hair bunny girl is wearing a red and white standard attire, long hair tied into twin tail style. Her big pair of eyes are hidden under the gold trimmed round glasses. The rabbit is always seen wearing a curious and happy smile on her face, with a pair of little pink wings on her back.

Character journal:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 am
It took him a moment, a brief moment as his hands wrapped tight around the girl's shoulders, his eyes tiny on her. His chest heaved before pulling himself off, backing away, shaking his head, growling. What was he doing? No, this was not right. This wasn't right. Instantly, his hand fell to his side, fingers tracing where the mark would have been. His mind was blurring between what was real and what wasn't and it was seriously messing with him. His mental stability was questionable as is.

Coming to kneel down before the girl, he offered his hand. "S-sorry..." He uttered with genuine apology. As long as he kept his words minimal, then he wouldn't have to embarrass himself any further than he already has. He literally jumped on this girl and hurt her. HURT HER! She did nothing wrong and yet... "I'm sorry."

Roxy_roxanna2

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Melodine Cantus generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 am
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]

He is seated.

Spectacles are set upon the bridge of his nose as he studies page after page meticulously. Files are neatly piled up on the dark smooth wood of the table before him, and he twirls a pen in a hand as the other flips to the next page.

There is slight scuffling at the door and he lifts his head. The room before him is elegantly furnished; sturdy bookcases carved with beautiful details holding thick paperback volumes that look highly important. The carpet is plush and soft, and velvet curtains adorn the windows.

"I know you're there." He calls out. There is more frantic scuffling as one of them accuses the others in a low voice, "I told you we were making too much noise!"

He smiles, gets up from his seat and opens the door.

Three pairs of bright eyes peer up at him amidst black fur. The expressions on the puppies faces are questioning, with slight guilt mixed in, but he bends down and scoops them into his arms. "What are you rascals up to now?"

They wriggle in his arms and nose at him as they laugh. "Daddy, daddy, are you done? Is it time for playtime now?"

The vision faded away and he froze entirely. It wasn't a horrible thing to see, no, but he was starting to wonder if the White Queen was simply messing with his mind.

He saw her in the corner of the mirror and lunged.

hanging gallow
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror! SORRY MATT

CARD I ROLLED ON ROUND 2 HERE

MY STATS

My character's username: HadesKnight
My character's level: 46
Current party:
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: RABBIT (now with a cloak!)

Quote:
RED QUEEN CARD NOTE:

Erebus: The High Priestess / The Magician / The Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 am
[Just RP - 30/40]

Her fingers squeezed, and a strangled voice cut through the murmuring, the vision, the flood of emotions. It cut through everything and it made her hesitate, fingers loosening just a touch, but it was enough for him to get away from her. The foot in her stomach staggered her, forcing all the air from her lungs, and her arms snapped around her waist as she bent double and backed away.

She hadn't meant to hurt him, but she had. Apologizing didn't seem like enough, and he'd with the ache of his boot in her gut she felt even less inclined. They were even, that was the cold look she turned up to him. She had lashed out, and he had retaliated, and now they were even. It was done.

This if she'd known. If she had had any inclination what so ever that what stood before her was a Hunter, it wouldn't have been done. Fragile as she was, standing on the very edge between sanity and the abyss, she would have fallen on him, ruthlessly, relentlessly. With out fear, without rationality.

But she didn't, and after a lingering look she straightened and turned to disappear into the jumble of bodies and mirrors.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:31 am
She was frozen for a moment everything was chaotic around her and then the boil released and offered her his hand. She accepted and rose somewhat unsteadily looking at him and forcing a smile.

"Don't let her get to you...it's alright..."

She gave his hand a faint squeeze of reassurance before letting go. This place seemed to be driving everyone to the edge. These visions taunting and teasing them and the queen everywhere and nowhere at once. When would this dream...this nightmare end?

PhiferWolf

Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 am
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]

The fear had faded, and she Peyton could only smile at America as she enforced her worries. She understood, out of all of them, it was the red head that probably understood best. It would be her the smaller hunter ran to when the worry overwhelmed her. And, if anything should happen to their mutual friend, it would be her shoulder she cried on. She let it all show in that single lavender eye and the soft curl of lips as she continued to cling to Noah's arms.

She nodded when she looked up at him, afraid to verbalize the promise. Afraid she couldn't keep it, because she was Sun, and she would be in the front lines. So she gave him a reassuring grin, a quick flash of teeth to show just how tough she was as she let him go so they could continue the fight. Because that was what it had dissolved into, a fight.

People were fighting in earnest, swinging at the mirrors in front of them, but Peyton was shocked to find they were going through striking each other. It made her gasp, and at the sound of breaking gasp she whirled.

She was fast enough to see the glass shattering, and to see Noah stagger as he was hit, not once, but three times, and she yelled his name as she made to rush back to his side, but a mirror rose up in front of her, barring her way, and before she could side step around it the queen in the glass vanished and she saw something else. Something that rooted her to the spot, unable to turn away.

Peyton didn't keep secrets. They were a pain in the a**, and never worth the drama, but somehow she'd found herself on the receiving end of something she wasn't supposed to have heard. A confession that had just been blurted out, something that slipped out when emotions were high and vulnerability at it's worst.

And he had been so mad, with himself, with her. Almost frighteningly mad, enough that she had promised never to repeat what she'd heard, but here she was now, in his doorway, and she was yelling at him.

Dark, sunken eyes were glaring up at her from where the man sat at the table that served as his desk, and she could see the fine trembling in his hands, but she kept yelling, because he was stubborn, and he was stupid, and he was just going to continue to let the things he wanted slip on by without so much as a single attempt to win them for himself.

"You're going to lose your chance!" Didn't he see that? He had to. He wasn't blind, and he certainly wasn't stupid. "What are you afraid of? That she'll say no?" Small hands curled at her side, frustration forming fists at her thighs. "That's not the end of the world."

She didn't hear the foot steps coming down the hall. She didn't hear the humming. She didn't see the flash of red.

"You care about her, so man up and tell her!" She wanted to cross the threshold and bodily shake him, but she didn't dare. "Just tell her."

"Tell me what?"America's voice sounded curiously over her shoulder, and the color drained from that tanned face as gaunt features twisted with rage as she watched.

What the ******** was she seeing?! Peyton recoiled, and the odd spear was just suddenly in her hand, smashing through the glass as she struck out at it, breaking that image, erasing it. It wasn't real, it wasn't true. It wasn't real!

When the pointed end of the pole sank into something more unyielding than glass the petite gryphon gasped, jerking it back as she stared in horror at the figure that stood where the mirror had been. "I'm sorry!" She understood now what was happening. "I'm so sorry!" The Queen was playing with them. Turning them on each other. "Are you Okay?"

[A.V.]
Sorry Jake!

OOC

User Image

My character's username: PcktHottie
My character's level: 29
Current party: -
Current Guild: < eat me >
Small IC description of character:

Pintsized, but fierce. All reds and blacks with a touch of pink that didn't so much soften the petite figure, as emphasize a physical potential that was only hinted in the narrowed, bright blaze of a single pale, lavender eye. She was a warrior. She was reckless. She was fiery.

prolixity

lizbot

rejam
Because never not Taym suffering.

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:33 am
He made no reaction as the one he attacked flung his own weapon back at him, only stooping down to pick it up. He should have apologizes, but he was tired and frustrated. Why was he here? What were these images?

Another spoke out, but he barely turned his head to register what they said. He was sick of this place. He needed to find Sherry.

GrnGriff
< WaffleBerry: Where are you? >

kalindara
Sorry about that haha

Huni Pi

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: sombra_mueca
My character's level: 35
Character's HP: 30/40
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Wraith
Current Guild: N/A

[A.V.] generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 am
[ ROUND 2 - 30 HP / 40 HP ]

Oblivious to the fact that the one she apologized to had already fallen, she pressed on, looking around, wondering if there was a way out of here.
That was when she saw it.

------------------

"It'll be fine, of course!!"

The others, however, showed apprehension, wondering if this really was the best choice. She knew it was dangerous, of course, but that was what made it so thrilling, right? And besides, nothing ever happened to the good guys. In the end, the good guys always came out on top!

... but once again, that was just a misconception. A fairytale just to satisfy young minds. Reality on the other hand, was much more cruel.
They suffered complete and utter defeat. All of them, annihilated, and she... she was supposed to be their leader, was she not? Whenever you died in a game, there was always a respawn point, right? No matter how many times you died, you still came back. So why... why weren't they...

She cried. Why weren't they coming back??!

----------------------

Usagi flinched, visibly trembling even after the image faded, and the queen's mocking face came into view.
No.... no.... what happened to them? Why did they... why... wasn't...
"Bring them back!" she cried, slamming her fists into the mirror.

kuroopu
usagi attacks attemptedmuder for 10HP!

(Sorry if xavier's already dead skldjf /just randomly quoting ppl now so lazy QQ

MY STATS

My character's username: blanc_usagi
My character's level: 26
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit Herald
Current Guild: N/A

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Face your demons generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:43 am
The darkness didn't bother Van. He was, after all, from darkness and nearly made of it: of fire, and dark. It was unexceptional. However, like his own pack had taught him, what resided in the dark was of note: in a second, it could mean the end of one's existence or shattered sanity. Van waited, apprehensive, and the Queen made him feel as though she was waiting. The queen whose faction he had sided with, and yet he felt no comfort in this.

In fact, as he approached the Queen, he felt an immense wave of fear and bounded off, trying to hide. The memory he saw made it so that no matter how much he ran, he was still inside the fear. The isolation, the loneliness. It was nothing like the feelings he normally embraced, and he tried so hard to be optimistic-- it was hard, at times like this.

It was the day he had lost his pack. The day he had woken up in the nearby town, unsure how he got there, or how to get home. He sat on a bench, cold and afraid: he'd never been alone in his whole life, he didn't know what to do next. Was he not good enough? He wrapped his arms around himself and looked down at the ground. Of course he wasn't. Of course they had to leave him.

His ears pressed back against his head, and he tucked his legs up on the bench under him. He sat like that for hours, because he just had nowhere else to go. He didn't know anyone.

Van sees The Hermit And He Looks Like
Appearance: A mad hatter on the right, severely underleveled! Very happy, thick black tail and black ears, his eyes appear to glow in the right light.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games