Hello... *Jazz and Glow Heart* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:40 pm
Glow looked away, sighing softly. "your so lucky to know your mother...or even have a childhood to remeber...." she said, sounding slightly sad. "I don't...well i'm not even sure were i come from really...i just...found my way here and here...i'll stay...but i don't have any parents...nor anyone to even act like a parent..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:47 pm
"I have noticed a lot of Soquili do not have parents and have grown up without knowing them. I guess I have been blessed by the spirits with both of my parents still around. Though it looks like my son will not be so lucky." he said saddly knowing that Rhapsody would grow without knowing his mother or his sister.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:54 pm
Glow nodded soflty. "But...he knows you...and thats well enough...after all...if...if i had a parent who had left me all alone...i wouldn't want to meet them...it would be to sad...but he has you...and your vary kind, and you care so much about him...its in your eyes and your voice...he is vary lucky to have such a careing father....and your parents are vary lucky so have such a son...and i am vary lucky to have met you..." she said softly, "you are rare..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:04 pm
Jazz nodded and smiled at her. She really was a rarity herself and here she was saying he was rare. He felt very lucky to have met her and was glad that he had ventured out that night. She was so kind hearted and, what was the word he wanted...pure. Yes, she was very pure. "Thank you." was all he said and gave her a small soft nuzzle on the cheek.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Glow blushed a little but smiled softly. She said nothing, finding there was nothing to say. She was slightly...surprised...one could say, at the light nuzzle...the second the stallion had given to the mare...but she did not object...it was nice...and careing...Finally, softly, almost to softly to be heard, she lightly whispered "thank you" back to the stallion. Just those words, yet they were for many things...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:18 pm
He smiled and nodded again. "You are most welcomed." the big red stallion said and then looked up ahead seeing that the camrefire was much closer now. His heart sank a bit, not wanting thier meeting to end. If he could he would stop time just for a minute more with her. It was the first time he had felt this way for anybody.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:26 pm
Glow smiled a little and happened to glance around, spotting the campfire for the first time. It must be Lita...and she must be worried. The mare sighed lightly at this thought. She looked away, ears lowering sadly. She did not want to have to end this night...it was...perfect...and...she had never had such a good time...Her heart sunk lightly at the thought...and she wasn't sure why. it was an odd feeling for her. She didn't want to say good bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Jazz noticed her face sink a bit as she finally saw the campfire. He felt the same as she did and didn't want to say goodbye ethier. But then an idea popped into his head. "Is that your home up ahead?" he asked to make sure it was and not his own, by mistake, or someone elses that he did not know of.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:44 pm
Glow nodded sadly. "i'm sure it is...Lita must be waiting up for me to get home...she worries easily about me..." she nodded again, still looking upset. She looked over at him curiously however. "yes, thats my home...i...reconize around here. i've walked here before...tho it looks so diffrent in the dark...sort of...romatic..." she blushed lightly, shaking her head a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:54 pm
"Well, why don't we go and I can meet this Lita of yours? Maybe then she won't be too worried that you were out so late. And then when we meet again we can go and you can meet Skye when we have more time." he said with some excitement in his voice. It would give them more time together and he could get a better look at where she lived so he could easily visit her during the day. Plus he wasn't just ready yet to say good bye and wasn't quite sure why not.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:17 pm
Glow blinked before smiling happily and nodded. "oh yes, that sounds wonderful! then we could see each other again...." she faintly blushed at the sound of her words but made no effort to try and cover them up. "that really sounds like a wonderful plan..." her smiled faded until it was a soft, warm smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:47 pm
Jazz noticed her blush and glad that it was him that made her blush. "Well I am glad you think it is such a nice plan, for I would like it greatly if i could see you again too." he said still smiling at her as they made thier way towards the teepee.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:26 pm
She smiled lightly and nodded softly. "yes, i would be most delighted to be able to spend an afternoon with you..." As they drew closer to the teepee she blinked in a bit of surprise as the two-legged she had mentioned so many times came running out, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. "Oh no...i think i worried her..." she said, sounding worried herself.

"Glow!" the girl ran riht up to the mare and hugged her. "there you are! it was getting so late and you werent home and..." she glanced over and spotted the bright stallion beside her. "Oh..." she winked at Glow, laughing a bit at the silent joke, before smiling at Jazz. "hello there, did you help Glow get home? she can be a bit spacey somtimes and can get lost." she laughed a little as Glow blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:38 am
Jazz smiled at Glow trying to reassure her. "You probably did but she doesn't seem to worried anymore, now that she's realized I am here." he said with a chuckle and then went up to the two-legged.

The big red stallion went right up to the girl and bent his head down to where she could reach him and nudged her in the shoulder, showing that he was friendly and curious. He drew in a deep breath catching her scent and gave a soft snort.

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:24 am
Glow nodded a little, still blushing. "yes...but..." she figited a little and fell silent, hopeing Lita wouln't embaresse her to bad...

"arn't you nice." Lita smiled before hugging the stallion. "its a pleasure to meet you, i'm Lita. thank you vary much for bringing Glow home, i hope it wasn't to much trouble." she said before moving back over to Glow and giving her a look. "well?"

Glow blinked for a moment, confused, before it clicked. "oh! how rude of me..." she said lightly, blushing. She looked at Jazz. "would you like to come inside for a moment? we have lots of strawberries..." she smiled lightly. "Lita gets alot of them because they are my favorite!" she blinked again. "oh, but if you don't like strawberries we have otehr things to..." she kinda stumbled over her words, suddenly embaressed and not sure why.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff