Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I want to know you better (Suiren and Nalani)END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:15 pm
He nuzzled her softly. He understand her worries and try to reassure her "Take your time, you don't need to worry. And even if you're not his biological mother, you will stay his mother in her heart, you take care of her, she will not forget that for sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:27 pm
His reassurance meant so much to her, "Thank you, darling." He always managed to bring a smile to her face. She was very grateful for that. Suirien would indeed be something special to her for all eternity.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:31 pm
He nuzzle her gently again "If you feel better my princess can we continue our way to the beach ? or you want to go somewhere else ?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:33 pm
She didn't answer him, instead she smiled at him and then took off in a gallop towards the beach. "Catch me if you can!"  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:39 pm
He smiled and started running "sort of déjà-vu, but i will not let you escape my princess"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:44 pm
She weaved in and out between trees, jumping over fallen logs and such. The forest was filled with the mare's joyous laughter. The beach came into view a few feet ahead and she sprang out into the soft and warm sand, towards the beautiful waves that beckened her to jump in.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Suiren ran the fast he can and finally catch her before she put her hooves on the sand. He catch her tail softly and nuzzled her. Then he ran faster and arrived in the beach first. "Woahhhhhhhhhh"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:59 pm
Nalani stared at him, surprised that he had caught up so quickly. "How did you do that? Hey....did you cheat?" She narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:50 pm
He turned his head towards her. "Of course not, how can i would have cheat with you. I just run as fast as i can" he said with a smile, it was the thruth  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:43 pm
Nalani smiled, "Alright, I believe you." She nuzzled him affectionately and made her way down towards the waves for a splash.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
He smiled back to her and looked at her with a lover look. "Pay attention to not wet your sweet wings, ok." he winked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:56 am
She glanced back at him and smiled, "Don't worry about me dear. I'll be fine." Flicking her tail, she came to a stop and turned to him. "Will you not join me for a swim? I really would enjoy your company."  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:19 pm
"Your desire are my order my princess" He went in the water to take a swim with her. "We are lucky the water is not too cold".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:24 pm
The mare chuckled softly, "The water would be better if it was just a tad colder. The sun's rays are rather hot." Her wings started to flutter as she tried to cool her body a bit more.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:32 pm
Suirien started to swim happy. He looked under the water the fish who leave here trying to catch one with his mouth. But the only things he was able to catch was.. nothing. His hair are all wet right now it gave him a funny face because it were too long.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff