[PRP] Shigure and Spice and Everything nice! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:29 pm
Spice smiled and winked in a joking manner, she thought this would be a good opportunity to joke around.

" Well what’s wrong with them thinking we where having a little fun??"

She giggled a bit at the sight of him turning red and smiled. She didn’t know why he was turning so, but sh knew it must had been a little embarrassing when he thought about it.

" Ah, makes sense. Is Tohru just a friend or is she something more?
I'm sure you will make a loving father Shigure."

She giggled and knew that Tohru was not his mate but still she teased. She was having a great deal of fun around this stallion and she felt like she could tease and joke around with him without being though weird.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 am
Shigure blushed more,but laughed lightly trying not to
wake anyone up.

"Nothing really ...I suppose just an honor thing..."

Shigure's eyes got abit wide when she mentioned Tohru in that way.
He shook his head almost like it had made him twitch.

"No no Tohru is slight practically a filly. She was all alone so we took
her in. Besides if I had any feelings for her both Kyo and Yuki would
kill me. I pick on her sometimes though in my perverted fashion, but more
so, that Kyo and Yuki get all riled up.
Hmp a father I like the sound of that,but I need a mare first."

Shigure laughed lightly again and smiled at Spice even though
she was teasing him. He was enjoying there time together.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:52 am
" Ohh I see"

she giggled and looked at Shigure and could not contain a slight laughing noise seeing that he looks like he was about to creep right out of his skin at that thought.

" Ok do they like her? I’m taking it your more like a father figure to them all?"

She smiled and then whispered a bit,

" I’m sure you will be able to find a mare, after all who could resist a little bit of Shugah"

She nudged his shoulder playfully and smiled looking over at him. It was odd how the simplest of gestures could make some one have fun and open up a little more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:59 pm
"Yes they fight over her though truth be told even though Yuki is the strongest of the two stallions I think Kyo is winning. Father sounds so old.....uncle maybe but yes sort of what you said."

Shigure grinned as she bumped him and gave her a intentionally silly seductive look.

"Oh really? Can you resist the Shugah or am I tempting you even this moment? Do you fight urges to devour Shugah?" Shigure began to laugh, but stopped himself not wanting to wake up the others.
Spice was throwing him into his perverted mode which he hoped he wont offend her in any way.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:07 pm
Spice smiled and whispered as she looked at him,

" Well.. maybe i like older men? So you shouldn’t take offence to the word 'father' but i suppose if it bothers you that i was finding your father like behaviour to be rather intriguing. Uncle is fine by me"

She winked and giggled a bit waiting for him to reply. Gently but playfully her voice rag out, like a bird calling in the wind,

"Ohh no one could resist the Shugah... "

Gently she lightly nibbles on his ear as she whispers, containing her laughter extremely well. And in a whinish, seductive voice she whispers,

" Ohh just a nibble.. please Shugah... just a little nibble to hold me over"

Quietly she giggles and brings her head back down looking at him now with a smile as she jested back to him, highly amused at this game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:32 pm
"Do you like older men? Cause then I'm old as the hills."

Shigure said in a laughing tone. He grinned loving this play on seduction it was quit his cup of tea.

"My dear my dear please control yourself there is pleanty of Shugah here for your pleasure. I'm afraid you may be overwhelmed if I let you take a bite."

Shigure grinned more then ever he could just go on and on with this.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:21 pm
Smiling her tail flicked in sheer delight at this game and her green eeys looked past her bangs to his gentle face.

" Ohh but you of all soquili should know that age doesnt matter in this game we are playing"

she winked and stuck her tounge out a bit giggling as he continued to amusingly jestered back to her.

" ohh you know i could handle your candy Shugah, it sounds so sweet i must have a lick at least"

playfully she giggled more and licked his cheek, blushing a bit and smiling. She was having alot of fun with this and jsut loved everything about this. She had never really felt so relaxed around any one before, such as this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Shigure was smiling not having had this much fun in awhile. He had almost forgotten that around them still slept his herd. He yawned not from boredom of course, but it was getting very late and darkness was all around them now.

Shigure turned red as she licked him and with his peach colored fur there was no way to hide it. He tilted his head a bit in a sorry attempt to cover the color on his face, but laughed a bit knowing it was no use.

"Perhaps it is I that can't handle your Spice my dear." He laughed once more forcing back a yawn.

"I hate to say it, but night is all around us,maybe we should rest soon?" He hated to say this, but his eyes were becoming heavy and he was ready to sleep despite his enjoyment.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers