Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Alucard's demonic/vampiric training ground (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:07 pm
dragonz_squall
*saunters in, looking around at everyone practicing. Walks up to Alucard and bows.* I wish to learn everything you will teach me.
"alright, let's see if i can teach you the darkness flame"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:16 pm
Ok. What do I need to do?  

dragonz_squall

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:31 pm
Waiting patiently for a few more minutes, he looks over and sees nobody doing anything yet, so naturally, he rose to his feet, and walked over to Alucard, the young man's golden eyes looking at his teacher's, then backed away one step, so as to ask him a question, and spoke up, his voice now somewhat concerned and angered a bit. Man, this certainly toned down, and just after we drew a crowd too. If all the lessons are going to be like this, I'd just as soon practice on my own, or with Hono here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:28 pm
dragonz_squall
Ok. What do I need to do?
watch me *he gathers energy into his dragon tattoo, and creates a black flame* that's all you need to really do, but you need to think of lots of dark things  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:29 pm
he walks over to necrios "ok, what would you like to learn"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:32 pm
After waiting for so long, the young man walks oveer to Alucard now, his gold eyes flaring since his wait was indeed a long one. Now seeing that he would be noticed, he smirked asking in a polite a voice as he could do. Well now, I would like to learn the Darkness flame, as well as Quicksilver  

Damien Sparda

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:49 am
*concentrating hard, I think of the evil witch that enslaved my homeland and kiiled my family. Rage and Darkness merge and as I push tem to the front, the black flames shoot out around me, enveloping me* I think I got it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:53 am
"What is Quicksilver?"  

YunaxTidus

iamsomud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:14 am
can i learn somthing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:57 pm
Enters the area, her hood shadowing her face. "Interesting..once the teacher returns, I shall try anything a vampire, as myself, can learn.."  

Undiscovered Musician

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:10 am
"So, uh...what may I learn now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:54 pm
Finding nothing of interest here either, and seeing the teacher wasn't exactly there to teach him, he decides to leave, searching for another place to train his new abilities Chu had taught him. Concentrating hard, he closed his eyes forming a certain seal and muttered something, inaudible by the others Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, opening them to find several shadow forms of himself surrounding. As they neared, they seemed to envelop him, transporting him away, and into the rest of the forest. Well, that was certainly no fun, I wonder what's next I can try  

Damien Sparda

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:14 pm
*he walks around for his students* ok, i thin i have something to teach both of you  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:03 am
*listening carefully, I hear him leave and his words. opening my eyes, I smile, not bothering to dissipate the flames* cool. what's next?  

dragonz_squall

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:00 pm
"Cool."  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items