Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Zahariah have been sleeping on and off since he had so many things on his mind. During the night, he will wake up for short time and walk around but he finds himself standing in front of sleeping mare admiring her. But after 2 or so minutes standing in front of her, Zahariah shakes himself out of the trance and goes back to his spot and promptly went back to sleep and the vicious cycle resumes. As the sun began to rise up causing the birds to sing and the light spilling down on the meadows, Zahariah tucks his head under his leg to block out the bothersome sun. He sighs softly as the sun and the sound of the birds starts to bother him more than before. "Ugh.." He mumbles as he slowly opens his eyes. He shifts his eyes and sees Obsydian is already up and grazing. "You are still here, uh?" He raises his head up from his legs and stares at the mare shaking his head.

He grunts as he pushes himself off the ground wincing lightly at the pain in his knee. His eyebrow furrows as he watches Obsydian warily to make sure she is not going to do any more damages to him since he barely could walk with the injured knee.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:17 pm
Syd just happened to be grazing on a rather tasty patch of grass a short distance from The silver stallion and had noticed his stirring as he awoke. "oh great the annoyance is awake" she mumbled to herself as she pulled another mouthful of grass and chewed it watching him. "Uhh yea did you think I was leaving? pfftt you aren't lucky enough to be rid of me that easily." She rolled her eyes, the usual snarkiness to her voice. She swallowed up her last bite and turned to face him. "I guess that means the peaceful portion of my day is now gone with you awake. " She watched as he stood up, noticing his knee was still bothering him from her kick to it. A small twinge of guilt briefly came over her as she had caused that but then she shook her head, dismissing the thought and emotion.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:07 am
Zahariah looks at Obsydian with a grumpy expression on his face when she replied to him. "Oh gee... that is great. I have a parasite sticking to my side." He mutters under his breath as he shakes his head when he limps toward the hill to put some distance between him and Obsydian. "I hope you had a good sleep, Obsydian." He calls over his shoulder as his molten golden eyes glances at her. Leaning against the tree, Zahariah moves body to one side to keep the pressure off his injured knee and he stares at Obsydian which looks more smaller since he is around 20 or so feet away from her now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 am
Syd rolled her eyes once more at him as he muttered something she culd not hear, but no doubt it wasn't positive. "You've followed me around since I came back to my little hideaway here and not left me alone to do my own thing...as I stated before, I was in this meadow long before your arrival. " She snorted and looked at him in disgust. "I wasn't exactly expecting to find my little place to escape taken over by some asstard." She watched as he limped, moving away from her a bit. "Indeed I slept well. You weren't near me. " she moved forward a few feet, once again chopping at some of the grass with her teeth. She noticed him leaning against the tree and couldn't help but inquire what he was doing. "What on earth are you doing?"  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:27 am
"What the hell?? Did you fall and hit your head when you were a foal, Obsydian?" came out of Zahariah's mouth before he could stop it but he didn't do anything to make up for that statement so he just glowered at the mare. Zahariah stares at Obsydian with open disdain as he rolls his eyes. "to quote one idiotic b***h.." He raises his voice to high-pitch tone and mimicks Obsydian, "I don't see your name anywhere on this meadow." This stallion grunts as he closes his eyes when his knee throbs painfully. "I am posing for any onlookers" He sarcastically says as he shakes his head. "Stupid mare..." He mumbles under his breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Syd shot a dangerous glare at Zahariah. "You idiotic moron! You're a complete asstard. " She pranced around a moment, now mimicking him. "Oh look at me. My name is Zahariah and I'm a territorial and completely annoying stupid stallion!!!" She stopped prancing suddenly and prowled towards him. Snorting she shook her head and dropped it lower, as if stalking him, her eyes gleaming with a glint of malicious intent. "How's that knee, maybe I can help rid the pain ....by shattering it." It seemed Syd was intent on harming the injured stallion. Somehow he had pushed all the wrong buttons.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 pm
Zahariah raises his eyebrow as Obsydian became more cruel while prancing around mimicking him due to his beamused annoyance. The stallion watches the mare stalking after him as he shakes his head before his eyes widen when he hears her comment. "Whoa! Whoa!!! I didn't do anything wrong to you, Obsydian!! I haven't went the distance to try to shatter YOUR leg or harming you intentionally." He exclaims as he hobbles backward from Obsydian. "Step off, Obsydian. I am not in mood for this."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:53 pm
Syd grinned wickedly, a sinister look taking place upon her face. Her intentions were indeed malicious and she would enjoy every moment of this stallion back reeling from her. She was poised, ready to strike any moment she chose as she inched closer still. Her deep sapphire orbs clearly telling and speaking volumes of what was to come next. Her lip curled up slightly, showing gleaming teeth in a malicious smile. "You didn't do anything physically, but your words...oh you have certainly spoken the wrong words to the wrong mare and now you'll pay for that. I don't really care if you're in the mood or not...I'm in the mood for blood..."  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:23 am
Zahariah stares at Obsydian, getting really tired and irrated of this mare already. He sighs as his body visibly sags forward in surrender. "Obsydian, I am very sorry for what I have said that insulted you. If you want to do anything to me.. shatter my kneecap, rip my throat out or just mulitate me until I am one huge bloody lump. Go ahead." He fixes his molten golden eyes on Obsydian's sapphire eyes with serious yet fatigued expression in them. He sticks his injured knee out for Obsyidan if she want to take a blow to him. "I am geniunely sorry. Obsydian..." He whispers to the mare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:15 pm
Syd's eyes widened a bit with surprise but narrowed again quickly. "And what is this? some ploy or act so that I would take pity upon and perhaps spare you? If you were genuinely sorry you would not have done or said those things in the first place after insulting me the first time." She snarled through bared teeth angrily, "I am tired of stallions like you thinking they can push me around and get away with it! I am tired of others always thinking they know who or what I am when they know nothing of me!!" She snorted and stomped the ground with both oh her front feet, her cold sapphire eyes blazing intensely as they met his golden, molten eyes. She moved closer, still waiting to see what he would do. Did he think she was stupid and he could escape harm's way by this act?  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:53 pm
Zahariah stares at Obsydian without even flinching and he didn't step backward or forward either to retreat from her or challenging her. He knows when to stop. He breathes heavily as he listens to the mare's ranting before he sighs softly knowing that this mare won't change her mind but he meant no harm. "This is not act, Obsydian, I am tired and I am injured. I am backing down and giving you the respect you deserve. I am standing herre and not going to defend myself if you do want to take a go at me, you can." He says in quiet and calm voice. He geniunely hopes that Obsydian will not attack him and spare him but small part of his mind screams at him to turn around and just flee to his hill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:00 am
Syd walked around the stallion, snorting repeatedly. What to do now? She really wanted to plunge her hooves into him, but a small voice in the back of her mind pleaded with her to spare him this time. She came around in front of the defeated stallion and stood staring at him. Her eyes looked him over up and down. He was indeed injured. Her blue eyes flashed a warning at him as she sneered, "Fine. I will spare you this time but IF you cross me again, I will not hesitate to pierce your flesh with my hooves." she stomped once for emphasis, then moving away to graze, but not too far away from him. She wanted to keep an eye on him.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:58 pm
Zahariah closes his eyes as he mentally seethed, he will definitely get this infurtating mare back when he is fully recovered. He opens his eyes as he watches Obsydian with calm expression on his face before he turns around while Obsydian was talking, walking toward his hill with his leg hanging slightly in the air. He obiviously is ingoring this mare as he painstakingly makes his way up the hill, occassionally stopping to rest and let his legs rest. After 15 minutes, he manages to get to the top of the hill and he collaspes due to the excuritating pain in his knee. A small string of expletives escapes his muzzle as he slowly stretches his leg out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:19 pm
Syd watched as the stallion slowly made his way to the top of his hill, struggling in his efforts due to his inuries, caused by her. A small devlish amused smirk crossed her face, but secretly she felt a small twinge of guilt for putting the stallion lame even if it was only temporary. Once he had reached his spot she turned away from him to graze. He'd be fine without her help. Chances were he would only further anger her and she'd only be provoked to injure him further, so for now she watched him from a short distance away.

The days that passed were somewhat silent aside from the cold howling wind. Syd kept her distance to let Zah heal from his injuries, merely watching him and of course keeping an eye out in case any predators came to the area. She might not have been overly impressed by him but she would not let some meat eatting beast take him down either while he was unable to fight back at full strength. The land became more of a frozen wintery world. The snow was deep now and she had to dig for grass or hunt in the forest lining for food. She wondered now if Zah was finally healed from his injuries or if he would need assistance in gathering food. It would not be good if he was left to starve if unable to do so with such an injury. There was only one way to find out and with that final thought in mind she turned and made her way at a trot towards his hill.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:36 pm
Zahariah could sense that he was being watched by Obsydian so he held his head up high when laying on the ground resting while burying his injured knee in the snow. Occassionally he will nose at the snow to get the grass that is hidden beneath the blanket of the snow but he doesn't have appetite since his male ego is still smarting over a beating he recieved from a mare. When Obsydian turned around to graze, he took advantage of that and shot a venomous and hateful glare at the mare's back but at same time there is some resentful respect gleaming in his eyes.

He spent the days sulking on the top of the hill either laying down to recover or walking around looking for food around him so he wouldn't have to leave the hill of his due to the fact that the annoying mare is still there and insists on staying there. He will randomly shoot her a disdainful glare and whispered insults under his breath when he knows that Syd is out of the hearing range. After a night of snowing, the snow is deep and Zahariah certainly do have some problems foraging for food. It began to show in him because his usually big and 'bulky' body is now slimmer and his hair is dull and lifeless. Zahariah is very determined not to show Obsydian that he is starving and need some help foraging for the food. He caught Obsydian's movement from corner of his eye, he turns around and snarls soundlessly when he sees her approaching HIS hill. Does she want his hill now? Well she will have to fight for it! He thought to himself grimly.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff