Spring
  Gas
  Electric
View Results

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:19 pm
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye
Camo alones gonna cost some, then throw in your vest, Hat/Helmet, eye protection, gun + Accessories, It's not cheap.

For about 100-200 you could get an echo 1 which is pretty decent.

whoah, thats allot.
im in the states, and theres plenty of local airsoft stores nearby.
i have been playing woods paintball for a couple years, so i have some the masks (which are rated at higher impact protection, right?) and the camo.
its perfectly legal here as far as i can tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:18 am
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye
Camo alones gonna cost some, then throw in your vest, Hat/Helmet, eye protection, gun + Accessories, It's not cheap.

Wow that sucks.  

Shadow Deadeye

You_wouldnt_understand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:28 pm
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye

I have to say I have nothing but respect for you canadian airsoft players, for paying so much for guns and gear.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:42 am
You_wouldnt_understand
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye

I have to say I have nothing but respect for you canadian airsoft players, for paying so much for guns and gear.

No joke man, I about s**t my pants when I saw that @_@  

J3313U5

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:16 am
J3313U5
You_wouldnt_understand
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye

Then better squeeze the cheeks when you find out how much I payed for my Marui M14 smile .

$800.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:48 pm
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
You_wouldnt_understand
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye

Then better squeeze the cheeks when you find out how much I payed for my Marui M14 smile .

$800.

JESUS CHRIST
Dude, for 300 dollars less you could buy the s**t under someone in the states address and have em hide it disassembled under the trunk lining to bring it up there.  

J3313U5

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:18 am
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
You_wouldnt_understand
Amos V2.1
Shadow Deadeye

$800.

JESUS CHRIST
Dude, for 300 dollars less you could buy the s**t under someone in the states address and have em hide it disassembled under the trunk lining to bring it up there.

That's called smuggling.

You can get a 10 year jail sentence and several hundreds of thousands dollar fine.

Not worth saving 300 dollars IMO.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:43 pm
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
You_wouldnt_understand

$800.

JESUS CHRIST

That's called smuggling.

You can get a 10 year jail sentence and several hundreds of thousands dollar fine.

Yeah, I have to agree with this statement.  

Shadow Deadeye

J3313U5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
You_wouldnt_understand

$800.

JESUS CHRIST

That's called smuggling.

But you see, if they tear out the trunk lining that's illegal(at least here)
You could countersue them and have your sentence dropped xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:46 pm
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
You_wouldnt_understand

$800.

JESUS CHRIST

That's called smuggling.

Uh.. No it isn't.

CBSA (Canadian Boarder Service Agency) has jurisdiction to do whatever the ******** they feel like.

When crossing the boarder, They are the law.

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

J3313U5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:32 am
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1

$800.

JESUS CHRIST

That's called smuggling.

Uh.. No it isn't.

CBSA (Canadian Boarder Service Agency) has jurisdiction to do whatever the ******** they feel like.

Hey now, can't I have a dream? >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:45 pm
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1
J3313U5
Amos V2.1

$800.

JESUS CHRIST

That's called smuggling.

Uh.. No it isn't.

Hey now, can't I have a dream? >_<

Not when you're trying to provide information that is trying to justify smuggling.

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

Psy_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:25 pm
I prefer electric but mmy CO2 gun is my best one right now shoots 400 fps!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:18 pm
All I have is a spring M9. Got it from sports authority for 40$, that was a hell of a rip off considering that I could've gotten it from airsplat for like 20$ or something significantly cheaper than 40.

I'd go with gas, it's just so cool the way it can perform a realistic blowback and it definitely goes straight from what I've seen. My friend had a gas-powered M9 then something broke inside the firing mechanism and it now it's just fun to reload and play with the slide like it was real. I got hit by it in my first ever airsoft match and it left a purple spot in my skin the size of the BB.

He replaced that with a black Arctic Warfare bolt-action spring rifle. We mostly in huge woodland areas behind our houses and we're all like 15 so we don't have jobs yet so we don't anything really special.

I think my one friend is an idiot because he bought a 100$ spring M16, it's one of the most ridiculous concepts I've seen happen in my entire life, for that price, he should've gotten an automatic with selective fire, not a spring M16, ffs.  

j5689

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items