Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

La Bella Rosa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:51 pm
Name: Elizabeth Rose (that is a first name, not full name)
Preferred: Liz or Rose
Grade/Profession: Student in the 8th grade
Area you live in: Minnesota (and it is frantically snowing up here)
Hobbies: Writing, reading, literacy, grammar, internet, D&D (yes I'm a nerd), Tae-Kwan-Do, obscure poetry and writers, Jugg Bands, saxophone.
Other: 5' 6", and I want to be a famous writer someday.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:22 pm
Name: Kat
Preferred Name: Kat
Grade/Profession: middle school....prefer it being called " junior high" cos it sounds...more mature. lol
Area you live in: WA
Hobbies: DRAWING (katzfaerie.deviantart.com), laughing, acting tough, eating, writing poetry, writing stories...but not as good as my poetry, MUSIC...i love it. MCR, TBS, FOB, P!ATD, Evanescence....I LOVE MUSIC
A Little About You: i really love drawing...really...really.... and people would usually see me humming or singing some song..if not, then im singing it over and over again in my head. and i seriously believe im crazy... eek the only life i have other than school is the computer.. which is sad. when messaging, i use alot of "lol"s.... cos i like laughing ^^
im in honours at school, so i guess that makes me mature... sorta.. i think. i like making people think im tougher than i really am. im more into the darker, sadder poetry and drawings..but cute stuff is alway good too. lol  

katztears

tsel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:15 pm
User Image Wake up, Mr. Microphone...

Name: tsel
Grade/Profession: Postgraduate, working on special education certification. Have had many weird jobs.
Area you live in: DeKalb, IL with home in Chicago's south suburbs.
Hobbies: The Camarilla, reading, writing, occasional bouts of Katamari Damacy, kareoke if the emcee is good. Sometimes crocheting.
About me: I'm never going to be done with college. Ever. I have a general lack of religious certainty, a fairly tolerant viewpoint towards everything but ignorance.
Show us all what you don't know.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:46 am
I'm a man of few words.
Any questions?

(Mostly everything you need to know about me is in my profile.)

Silent Roar

PaintTheSkyRed

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:28 pm
My name is Kara. You can call me Kara, Karabear, PTSR, or Paint. I'm 15, soon to be 16 in April. I'm a tenth grader in highschool. I want to be a psycologist when I finally grow up. I've lived my whole life on the same road of Boyette. (It's in Riverview, Florida.) I've been to other states but I don't have a life.

I enjoy writting poetry and proses. I think of something that sounds okay I'll write it down on anything: my hand, arm, a napkin, my shoe, etc. I am admitted coffee addict. I love reading and I'm a total movie junkie. Like I said, I have no life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:44 pm
Names: VGtakashi
Nick names: Call me Tak, Taco, or VG

...Check my profile for more info.

VGtakashi

Mello-senpai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:46 pm
Name: Cali Elric
Preffered name: Either Cali or May ^_^.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, watching anime, drawing avi art, writing scripts (( Just out of boredom and so I can have something for my future dream job)), role playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:04 am
Name: mew_girl151

Preferred Name: Mew

Occupation: I'm in 6th grade. I would like my profession to be a part time writer and a fashion designer, when I get to college, major in costume design like my sis, Brit. She's 21!

Hobbies: Writing, reading, and drawing are my main hobbies, but I like organizing

About me: That's pretty much it. cool  

mew_girl151

[[-Roxy-]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:16 am
Name: I'd rather not disclose...
Preferred Name: Roxy
Grade/Profession: 11
Area you live in: Canada
Hobbies: Reading, writing (occasionally), roleplaying, sports (I play soccer, volleyball, in the winter I ski, etc), chatting, movie watching (wih friends, usually in somebody's basement), debating (I love discussing world issues, whether it be in politics or about the environment) Ha, I'm really just a hothead and get into arguments rather easily... Anyway, I suppose that's the most of it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:04 pm
Name? *eyes trail slowly to the side* Spartan of course!
Area in which I reside: a small room in my family's house in VA which contains the computer. I spend wayyyyy too much time in here stare
Hobbies: well....i'll just name a few. Karate, archery, writing, video games, rping, anime, music (playing and listening of course), watching movies, sports in general...ya, i'll just stop there. You can ask if you want to know anything else ^_^. Although I am writing my own book...it's a fantasy/adventure story. Click on the big red letters that spell out 'Element' in my sig, you can't miss em.  

Half Wasian

Hanna_Hishou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:58 pm
Hello there. My name shall remain unknown, for certain reasons, so you may simply call me Hanna. I am 17 years old, and enjoy drawing, writing, reading, a few kinds of anime (It has gotten a little dull over the years after watching so many...), and reading manga. Hmm..what else? I have a wonderful pup , and a rather annoying bird. I believe that's about it. The rest of my information will remain unknown until I know you better.

~Bows.~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:13 pm
Name: That's not important, but you can call me Andy or Andur.
Forte of writing: Fantasy
I consider my self very creative, I have won many writing contests to prove so. I am also not very modist about it or a good speller.
"You have a rare gift for writing, Colton"-my english teacher......Damnit I just told yoyu my name!!  

Anthenor Grimoire

Kain-Senpai

Mysterious Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 pm
Hello there everyone, glad to meet you all.

Name: Senpai-san
Preference: Senpai
Profession: Sales Rep of EBGames
Grade: College
Hobbies: I enjoy reading manga, watching anime, chatting with my friends. I love to write.... when I have the time, I love to draw. I am into video games, all of PS2 and DS.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:36 pm
Name: Assailant
DOB: April 13th
I am...:
I am currently in college out in Titusville PA. I applied to Pitt main but am stuck in a little branch campus in previously named town. I'm currently majoring in Japanese, which was a stupid idea because I've always sucked at language; however at the end of the term I am switching to Asian studies, something I'm a little more knowledgable in.

My current profession in my mind is amateur photographer(See my photography work on DeviantArt. You will be amazed. My drawings suck however because I don't like to scan the better thing because that would mean removing them from my sketch book). I went to a highschool for the creative and performing arts, a.k.a. CAPA in Pittsburgh. I was a visual arts major but really only enjoyed Photography, media and print making but can do well in most areas of visual arts. Sounds like i'm bragging right, really I'm not.

My current hobbies are drawing, writing, music, anime and manga(want to get into specifics just ask.) the occasional Rp.
Livejournal
Myspace
The Feeling of Music: Rotation Site

Come say Hi, or not. whatever.  

yougotownt12341245453

uncharted m i n d

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:01 pm
Gaian Name:- 22-Emzy-Chan-22

Name:- Emma

Grade:- 9

Hobbies:- Writing; drawing; singing; acting; playing sports; dancing; playing music; taking pictures; watching anime; reading manga; chatting with friends; roleplaying; cosplaying.

Nice to meet you!

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games