Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well you're a funny looking Soquili (Waneta and Will) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:26 am
-It was almost as if a load had been lifted from the mare, even though she hadn't been so aware she'd been carrying it. Already the nervousness was starting to drift away, and perhaps it had something to do with the delight that was apparent on the stallion.

Her stallion..? She'd have to get used to that. Though she didn't think she minded.

As he stepped forward she stepped his direction as well, until they were close enough that their cheeks almost touched, playful grin growing upon her muzzle.- "You have to tell me everything from now on, including stuff about those 'pirates'."

"Oh yeah.. and no getting boring on me." -Reaching forward she at the boundings that held his mane restrained, Waneta tugged in a motion that released the pony tail, before her eyes glanced back at him to see if he'd do anything about it. It might take her awhile to get used to the nuanuces of romance, to get used to the more normal nuzzles and kisses. But already she got a thrill of affection out of softly nipping at him. Teasing, playing, and seemingly innocent brushes. Strange as it may be, she felt more inclined to touch him now, now that they'd laid claim to each other.

Standing there playfully, with the bit of ribbon hanging delicately from her mouth, she waited softly.-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:44 am
Will nodded and smiled. "Of course I won't get boring on you... and I'll tell you whatever you want to hear." He shook his now-loose mane. It felt light and airy against his neck, and he liked it.

He bounded to the top of a nearby hill, looking up to the sky. He puffed out his chest, looked down to Waneta, and cried, "I'll tell you the sky is falling if you want me to! I'll tell you that we're the only Soquili on this earth if you told me to! I'd tell you anything!"

He raced back down, almost tripping again, and came up near her. He nuzzled her shoulder gently, beginning to lead her towards the water again.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:35 am
((Awww heart Are you interested in lifemating the two? Or would you like to wait a couple rps before committing to that? :3 ))

-She laughed as he ran and spoke, finding herself both amused and charmed by the silliness of it. Flipping the ribbon upwards to lie across her back in hopes of not losing it, she let herself be guided as Will joined her side once more.-

"To lie just because I say so? Tsk tsk." -She teased pleasantly, letting her shoulder brush against his every other step or so as her eyes left him long enough to look out to the ocean, where the sun had finally began it's submursion into the water.- "Ahhhh.. there it goes. Not long before it'll dissapear. Luck me to have company for when it goes."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff