Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Madness!
First RP - Character Profiles- [CLOSED - REFERENCE ONLY] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiyutchi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:01 am
username: amiyutchi
name: Inu
race: cat demon
apearence: my avi
im a young cat demon warior raised by woulfs then called Inu even if I was a cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:35 pm
Approved! Please read over the roleplay (if you have not already done so) and join in when appropriate!  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Alexman47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 pm
Username: Alexman47
Character Name: Alexman
Race: Hylian
Personality: Protective, Kind, outgoing, Brave
Appearance: Dark Blond hair, Blue Green Tunic, Light Force Mark on his left hand. He has a Sword that is bound to the Light Force, which is called the Sword of Light, and a Hylian Shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:32 pm
Approved! Make sure your character is not too much like Link.....and please read the roleplay to understand what's going on.  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Alexman47

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:23 pm
He is really different from Link, trust me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Good!!  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

-lunar-diamonds-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:52 pm
Sorry...

Username: -lunar-diamonds-
Character Name: Zidane
Race: Hylian/Gerudo
Personality: Shy, Emo-ish, Ambitious, Fun to be around with at times, Happ-go-lucky
Appearance: User Image
Story:
Zelda's sister lived her life in secret. Once the King and the Queen found out they had her in the mother's womb, the waited for her arrival and placed her in secret. When the parents died and Zelda left with Link for a two year long travel, she revealed herself and became the queen until her sister came home. She was Zidane, a beautiful princess. 5 days after Ganon's death, she was found to have the TriForce of Power. Although, she never really uses it. One day, This Hylian Princess suddenly became the Leader of the Gerudo Thieves.

Username: -lunar-diamonds-
Character Name: Ludwig
Personality: [Over] protective, mysterious, fun, takes things seriously
Appearance: User Image

Story:
A boy was allegedly found at Hylia Lake. No traces of scratches or wounds were found around him. He was found by two travelers, Link and Zelda. They brought the boy, who lost his memory, and named him Ludwig. Although he has no TriForce, he is found to have incredible magical abilities.
I have 2..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:25 pm
Approved! Please read the roleplay to understand what's going on.  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Inadala
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:11 am
Username: Fire Archer156
Character name: Tuaila (Tway-lah)/ Ramseys.
Personality: Generally puts on a light, happy act, but is mournful and very fearful.
Appearance: x Hair color is black, coat color is brown, tunic is black with brown pants and black boots. Violet eyes. Visible burn scars on her left cheek, left side of her neck, and left ear, along with others hidden under her clothes. Always wears lose clothes. Also wears a necklace that has a golden arrow charm.
Bio: Tuaila grew up in a small village nearing the Gerudo Desert. She had no other siblings except for her twin brother, Ramseys. A few months ago, her village was burned down by a pack of Gerudo warriors (hence the burns) her twin brother was killed, and all that Tuaila had left of him was his clothes, the arrow charm, and a lyre he played. Dressed as her brother, she left what remained of her village and went to Castle Town to get a job running a potion stall. When there were no customers, she would play the lyre as her brother did. Since then, she has lived a peaceful life diguised as her brother, but she fears someone may discover her secret.

Other info: The arrow charm is a magical one that allows the wearer flight abilities. Tuaila found this out one nigh while closing the shop when she suddenly started floating, then crashed back ontot he pavement. She hasn't tried to fly again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:40 pm
Approved! Please read the roleplay to understand what is going on.  

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:46 pm
(( Still accepting? ))

Username: Ninja Rin666
Character Name: Tamuríl Lossëhelin ((Torroc and Rain follow me everywhere so I play as them too, Reason why I'm telling you this is because I can talk to them, and they talk back lol))
Appearance: ((couldent figure out the code thingy, sorry!))
User Image

Personality/Past: She's friendly toward people after she gets to know them. She spends alot of time around castletown, but does not know alot of people. Her black horse who saved her when they both were young is called Torroc and is her best friend. Among another animal friend who she aquired during her life in a cavern in the gerudo desert, a wolf named rain from his pure blue eyes and a silver mark on his side. He is really protective of her because she rescued him when they first met. Being around them for so long gave her the ability to understand and talk to animals, along with animal-like senses. Traveling around hyrule after, she found a scroll from an honest merchant that allowed her to heal most wounds by magic.

((Anything I would need to change because of what is going on or what you want our profiles to be, let me know because I tend to mess things up alot sweatdrop xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Approved! Please read the roleplay to understand what is going on.  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

The Amazing chanman1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm
username: TheAmazingchanman1
character name: chan
race: hyrulian
apperance: avatar
personality: chan is brave and will fight non stop for his family and home. hates spiders  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 pm
I wish I could just say "Approved!" but I can't really until I know for sure or not whether our regulars will be coming back or not. For now, read over the roleplay so you're prepared in case it becomes active again.  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Valin the Evil Hedgehog

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 pm
If this thing is even still going, i made my own version of char sheet that's a bit more descriptive.

Gaia Name:Valin the Evil Hedgehog (May change for a third time.)

RP Name:
William Lyon (Will for short, though William Thalian Lyon when he was in trouble)

Race:Hylian

Class:
Knight

Weapons:a Knife, a Dirk, and a Ba$terd sword.

Armor:
Well made leather armor

Item's held:
Backpack, a change of clothes, and about 15 rupees, and Not quite noble, well made Hard Leather Boots.

Appearance:Brown hair kept somewhat short, a slight tan from all his travels and time outside. A fairly slim body, but well muscled from several years of training to be a knight. Bright green eyes, mouth usually set in a determined look. Usually wears matching blue and green clothes with dark brown leather boots, and a light brown pair of gloves. Keeps his sword sticking over his back, to the right side, with his dirk on the right side of his belt, and knife on the left. Appears to be slightly jumpy, but is actually is mostly on the balls of his feet, ready for anything.

He has a mostly black horse, with a bright white starburst shape on his forehead, named Starflare.

Bio:
Since the age of five he's wanted to become a knight like his father, and played with wooden swords with the other kids in Hyrule town. When he was twelve his father got him into training to be a knight. At 14 he was given a yearling horse named Starflare to care for. however just after his sixteenth birthday, he has discovered to have an ounce (quite literally) of magic, it turned out he could never do more than light a small fire. He was still stuck in temple training, when he ran off a few months before he turned seventeen, taking everything he has with him, and stealing Starflare who was taken from him, when he was forced into the temple. After he ran away, he went adventuring to fight evil. It turned out he never fought more than a couple wolfos, the first with managed to injure him, till he found out to go for the back. A little before his seventeenth, during the night he was attacked by some stalchildren, and he managed to take off two's heads, but the kept coming, so he freaked out and ran away, only grabbing his weapons and backpack, which was mostly empty, due to the fact that he had already set up camp for the night. Since then, he has been adventuring when he could, and sleeping on bales of hay on farms, when he found find them. Adventuring some, and wanting to go on an actual adventure.  
Roleplay Madness!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff