Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm a member?
  Yes! Yay!
View Results

Koneko Momo-hime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:44 pm
Kloa
AquaMoonMan
Soraxas
yo i'm new........................*waves* hi Miss Link
Hi I know you in real life how you doin yipee! xp

OMG You're sig is almost identical to mine! eek

no his fairy is neptune lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 am
hi, im emily. i live in New York. i like volleyball, singing, watching tv, swimming, going on the computer, lacrosse, superheros, n LINK!!! i believe Ocarina of Time was the best game ever made...n i cant wait for Twilight Princess!  

PrettySweet05

Trance Hybrid Redux

Dapper Werewolf

4,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:39 am
well hi, i'm hylianwolf, even though i post some stuff here, i didn't see this post, i'm sorry, basicly this my very 1st guild, & i feel like i did something wrong, i'm really shy, but i joined 'cause i am a Nintendo gal & a Zelda fanatic.
but ya, can somw one help me feel comfertable.....please?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:24 pm
OH!!!!! IT's REal fun. you can go to the cafe and every one here is nice. so you don't have to worry about those people that like to sound smart and tell people of. You'll fit in quite nice here. 3nodding  

l h i p p o l

Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:18 am
3nodding Link good. Homework bad. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:05 pm
Sup, all! Names Ace andoriyu, new member xd xp  

MuteWyred

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:01 pm
Hello people of this guid!!! I don't want to give out my real so you can call just me Link, I'm 17, my favorite colors are green and blue, and if you want to know anything else about me just PM me. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:22 am
hey, my name is jacob,but you can just call me video. i love video games, adam sandler movies, and pirates of the carribean. im a big handheld link game fanatic, ive beaten everyone except DX, cause i dont have that one.LINK FOREVER User Imagesorry, i just had to use your pic there, link sweatdrop oh, and ace, thats the picture i have for the background of my computer, the one where he's pullin out the master sword. i love that pic xd  

video_game_freak1

zelda_is-my-rockin-game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:38 am
im zelda_is-my-rockin-game so i'm new but i know one thing!!! i am like obssesd over zelda!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:15 pm
heylo i'm FMAcrazed. and well yea i'm new. Zelda games are probably just about the best games in the world in my opinion. & Link is smexy. biggrin  

FMAcrazed

Schala_Yong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Umm... I'm not sure If I came here already so umm... Hi People!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:19 am
Hi! Im Hespereia. Im dislexic and have a heard time spelling. Please try to have some pashens with me. I love zelda. I like the game play and the dizine of the game. I was a little wered that I wodent get into the gild for a little while and it mad me alittle sad. But here I am and Im varry happy. I am vary lucky to be in this gild. Thank you for excepoting me.  

Hespereia

midna_twilight_princess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:46 am
im nightshade_the_sheikah!...now i have no idea what to say....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:09 am
Im black is the other white I believe the ying yang and legend of zelda games were the best things to happen ever i also like that pie was made 3nodding mrgreen  

Dan da Lion

Slato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:04 pm
Hi everyone, I'm glad to have joined this guild. I just finished reading The Catcher in the Rye, loved it.

The Zelda games were always good to me. My first one was A Link to the Past. My favorites are Majora's Mask and Adventure of Link. I love to talk to people... well, that's why I'm on the forums, haha.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff