Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Q]
Captain

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:17 pm
Pen wanted to yell a multitude of things, as much as a mechanical thing could want.

Instead she decided to yell into Kym's ear piece, "Help! The new guy's trying to Kiiiiiiiiiill meeee!"

In the meantime, Tsurai turned an arm to elbow the man trying-and doing a horrible job of it- to detain him. <******** off!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:49 pm
"Aww, damn..." Kym broke away from Doc and sprinted the rest of the way to the med lab, bursting through the doors and approaching the crazed outsider. "Hey, calm down, buddy." Kym carefully approached the scene as quite the sight. Her neck was bruised beyond all natural skin tone, she was in every way mishappen, and she could barely speak above a croak.
She looked to Eric, who was trying to contain the hysterical outsider and furrowed her eyebrows in concern. "What happened?"
Pen took the liberty of answering the question, whispering in her ear. "He's a little luku in the cobosi."
"He's what?" Kym realized that Pen was attempting to use Spanish, and failing miserably.
"You know... el luku? Lost his marbles? Insane?"
".... you wouldn't have anything to do with this would you, Pen?" Kym asked hesitantly.
Pen scoffed, "I'm offended that you even suggested that! Why would I have anything to do with this?"
"Because you're the primary cause of insanity on base."
"Hahaha," Pen replied sarcastically.  

Mandanessables

Niht
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:51 am
Ruka had followed the Doc into the compound, looking around curiously and taking everything in. Luckily, his injuries, if any, were minimal, and it was nothing that some alcohol and a little time wouldn't heal. He felt a little more comforted here, though he wondered how Dourage was doing out there. Some friend he turned out to be, leaving him out there.

He was thinking this as he strode down the various halls when he heard the distant yelling. He rose an eyebrow and made his pace a little quicker, hence finding the scene. Kym there, with her hoarse voice trying to calm Tsurai down, Eric trying to hold him down in vain, Tsurai yelling at who knows what..
It was chaos in there.

"Hey, calm down there you!" His strong voice sounded over the rest. He didn't hesitate to go over to the two. Aiding Eric, by lightly pushing him out of the way, he held Tsurai down, locking his arms with his own strong ones.
"Calm down, I said, what the hell is wrong with you?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:15 am
"Doc!" Kym called over her shoulder while Ruka restrained the crazed outsider.
"I've got it!" he called back as he waddled over to her with a syringe. Kym took it from him and knelt down, holding down the outsider's arm and promptly jabbing the needle in his arm. She emptied the fluid inside the syringe into the outsider's arm, then withdrew the needle and stood back up, handing Doc the now empty syringe.
"How long does it take for that to work?" Kym asked, wincing and rubbing her neck gingerly.
"If he's tired? He'll be calm in a minute or so. If he wants to go out fighting? Ten." Doc looked over the miniature leader and frowned. "Come on, then. I believe this gentleman can handle the situation. Let's get you in the healing chamber." He grabbed the girl's arm and dragged her away from the scene.
"Aww, Doooc," Kym whined, reluctantly letting the portly doctor take her away from the scene.  

Mandanessables

[Q]
Captain

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:32 am
[[Hey Manda, what was in the needle? Morphine, or just, random tranqualizer?]]

Tsurai paid no heed to Kym when she came over, being as weak as she was. What did hamper him, though, was Ruka.

Ruka had grabbed the man, put him in an armlock, and that did not make Tsurai happy. At all.

"Let go, you b*****d!" Tsurai tried to shake himself free, to no avail.

Kym screamed for the Doc as best she could, and Tsurai, for a brief moment, saw the needle coming. <********..!" The eighteen year old shifted his fingers to hold the dragon's tail-that small diamond- toward Ruka's arms. Whatever was closet to Tsurai's hands, the diamond was shoved there, in hopes of sppoking the other man enough so Tsurai could run off.

Regardless of where it hit, or if it did, Tsurai was still stabbed with the needle.

"What the ********?!" was what he roared to the old geezer.

[[Sorry for taking so long...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:59 am
Ruka held the guy tightly in the armlock, long enough for the needle to enter his skin and insert its content into his blood. They'd be lucky if they hit any major vein, but it would have to do if they didn't.

He felt the diamond cut into his forearm and effectively draw blood from it, and it enticed a painful groan from his lips. Not at all, however, did it hinder his strenght or his movements, his grip tight on Tsurai.

Ruka was not in the best of moods, however. He was sad, deppressed, angered; enraged at Kym, at his father, at the whole world, and himself. With a fierce huffle and a mighty shove, he threw Tsurai to the ground. The cut had been but a scratch to him, but it was the drop that toppled the glass.

"You want a fight, b*****d?! Come and get it!" It was rare that Ruka would arouse a fight with another human in those days. He'd resolved not to fight anyone but the Mirages (along with his father and the ones responsible for this mess) until they could be once and for all had been rid of them.

But he was too enraged to think that now. He even forgot that what he supposed to be morphine in that needle would soon hamper Tsurai's strenght and senses, and so it would not be at all a fair fight.

With Kym gone, though, he could vent out his anger, and for a while forget that the guy standing before him was, just like him, of flesh and blood.  

Niht
Crew

[Q]
Captain

Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:56 am
[[There's a problem here. If it's a tranquilizer, then Tsurai's out for the count. if it's morphine, then he'll react in a very different way. How should we decide which it is?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:12 pm
((Could've been either, but given that Manda's not around, and it'd do us no good to disable one of our players, make it morphine. I dunno what the thing does, exactly, anyways, as you seem to, more or less.))  

Niht
Crew

[Q]
Captain

Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:05 pm
[[sorry for taking so damn long to post. stressed ]]

Tsurai winced, but loosened his muscles so it would hurt as much.
He felt the rush and he knew what it was instanteanously: Morphine.

Tsurai pushed the doc from him, shouting, "You ******** IDIOT!"

As he stood up, he glared at Ruka.

Tsurai didn't know what was up, but when it came to drugs, he had expierence. Bad expierences. He'd get violent. Lose himself in the anger, and, consequently, kill people.

It how his daughter and girlfriend had died. But that wasn't what was happeneing right now.

What was happening now was Ruka was standing there, asking for a fight, and while the morphine wasn't exactly enough to get Tsurai high, he was going to give that fight to Ruka.

And he started it by throwing with one, swift uppercut.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:51 pm
Amidst his own fit of rage, Ruka was still able to think. When it came to fighting, his concentration was at his best. So as the uppercut went swiftly towards him, he dodged it with a quick sidestep.

His dark eyes glared down at Tsurai in fury and with all the strenght he could summon he threw a punch towards his stomach. Another would head towards his face in succession. It was obvious that Ruka was no amateur.

He would quickly draw back, pushing him from himself as he did, keeping his stance up defensively. He breathed harshly a pant that rose and fell his chest, his skin, in anticipation, coating itself lightly with sweat.  

Niht
Crew

[Q]
Captain

Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:50 pm
[[Chaa... My Rping sucks compared to you and I'm the admin of this guild! sweatdrop ]]

Tsurai wasn't that great at thinking when he was in a rage, but he did have some formal training.

Apparently not as well or as specialized as Ruka's, but it was still some training. And although it was degraded by rage, it still worked to Tsurai's advantage.

When Ruka sidestepped the uppercut, Tsurai followed Ruka's movement with his arm, swiftly turning his fist and direction of it to go for the side of Ruka's neck.

However, this would not stop the other man's opposition.
Ruka's punch to the gut found it's mark, Tsurai's eyes bulging and his air escaping him as a result.

This did not, however, guarentee Ruka's success with his other punch. Tsurai had much expierence with pain, and although the punch to the gut caught him off-guard, he recovered enough to catch Ruka's punch to the face with his left and free hand.

[[Oi. I'm so caught up with the other actions, I don't want to assume anything you do for anoher offensive strike from Tsurai. stressed ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:38 am
[[bump. I might take this RP over if someone wants to play Kym. And the other characters that were already being played. >,< I've got Pen. ^_^]]  

[Q]
Captain

Elder

Mandanessables

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:02 am
Like hell you're taking over this RP, b***h. I live!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:22 pm
((Okay, we need ALL characters sooo... anybody who played in this before need to reapply (so we know you're alive). I will be playing Kym again. Please read the link in the first post. Please, please, PLEASE. Thank you. That is all.))  

Mandanessables

Mandanessables

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:54 pm
((Aaand the part of Ruka is being held for my boyfriend (the original player). Guess I should change my sig, huh? >.>... yeeeaaah...))  
The Crimson Ibis: Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff