Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Ring me - Yu and Ilya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackSageTea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:34 pm
“I… do… m-mostly I don’t like people behind me when I don’t expect it, and…you’re pretty tall. If we work out a system, then I’m… not inclined to kick you out of your own kitchen. I’ll just be kinda skittish. If you have to go behind me, then just… say like… ‘behind’.

“If you can help me get the chicken and veg you like out, then I’ll start… we can get a pot going.” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“And um… if things work out, I know I didn’t wreck your garden but… I’ll try and help put it back.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:56 am
Ilya nodded; his plate was nearly completely empty and he had only a bite left. He finished it and said, "Your backyard is looking much nicer. You've done a good job with it. When it warms up a bit, I might appreciate the help. It takes me a long time to get anything done back there. Dirty work, and all. But there's not much to be done until winter passes."

"Finish up your cake and come meet me in the kitchen, all right? I'll pull out everything. I can do dishes while you work, we'll minimize how much time I need to spend behind you. But, take your time with your food. There's no rush, Yu."

BlackSageTea

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items