Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:54 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jim Hopkins

Theme

When him noticed that the man had been hung up on the coat rack he laughed along with the others in the bar he found it funny how did that happen? Looking out as silver came in to interrogate the man he found himself tensing up wondering if silver was actually going to shoot him he let out a silent breathe or relief he was glad for the lesson but he could tell it was something that wasn't to be messed around with so lightly; He managed a half chuckle to try to lighten the mood,"Yes.. well we all can't be long john silver now can we?", he smiled at his captain when the man mentioned going to find the rooms he was quick to catch up to him,"Alright me and Adryn will head back to the ship and wait for you all", he smiled not knowing what was going on upstairs as to him his hearing wasn't that super advanced; The room that contained odelia and the mysterious rouge was locked; However if silver were to enter the door 7 that lead to her crew mate... he would find a man laying in bed staring at the candle with a peaceful yet distant expression even if he were to enter the room the man wouldn't move his head about or demand who he was.

Hannah looked over at BoB and told him,"I know..", she replied softly her expression wilting,"I just dont want anything bad to happen to adryn again.. when I seen what Karuma did to him...", her blue eyes filled with tears as she used the back of her hand to wipe them away,"Sometimes.. I feel so weak.. compared to everyone else.. sometimes I dont feel like a true vampire.. if I were I am sure I could protect him easily..", she whispered softly;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he stood there, he heard Silver coming to interrogate the bartender for information in which he listened to Jim say how the two of them would be heading back toward the ship. This to him would be a good idea for the young boy did not want to see what was happening upstairs as he did have very good demonic hearing. Shaking his head, he turned toward the door with a soft sigh escaping his lips. He didn't have any answers during this quest as he opened the door, listening to the wind beginning to pick up slightly. This was very strange as he kept his hands in his long coat pockets,"The waves are getting stronger.."
"You are a true vampire, DNA is unable of lying", B.O.B. spoke up more bluntly as the waves began to grow a little bit at the wind picked up, making B.O.B. automatically activate the security system cameras hidden at all sides of the hull of the ship. This showed that there wasn't much worry when it came to enemy forces. The wind was only picking up slightly as the droid turned back toward the young girl who had tears filling up in her eyes,"I made you something...follow me."
With that, the large droid disguised as a human stood up straight before heading toward his office which the door was opened. Once the droid lead her way inside, he showed her different tools that would be good for her adventures moving forward. From crossbows with ten arrow magazines inside the bow to long knee-high boots with wings, one on each side, and a few other neat items within. Each weapon had a hologram of the outfit that the droid has been working on for the young vampire,"What is your favorite color, Hannah?"

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:00 am
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

Silver, naturally, heard the room that Odelia was in (though didn't know it) and shook his head. granted he was somewhat wild in his youth but not that wild. with a quiet sigh, he continued on with the clunk sound of his crutch on the wooden floor looking at each door hearing sounds of ... pleasurable company coming from each one until he found room seven and gently opened it to see a man laying there and opened the door wide, placing himself in the frame "i be serchin for someone ... a man who claimed to sail under the Viper herself, Odelia Hopkins ... i were told he be you, am i correct?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah felt the waves beginning to gather up stronger as she turned her head to notice the strong wind as it began to tilt the boat slightly she knew this was normal and didnt worry but wiped her tears and followed bob to his office where he showed her an array of outfits and weapons her jaw dropped when he asked her favorite color the girl said almost subconsciously,"Blue.. the color of adryn's eyes..", she then blinked slowly as if coming out of a daze and looked at bob,"When did you make all this stuff!", she said astonished;

Jim followed after adryn he felt the wind picking up and turned his head back to the inn,"Lets get back to the ship I hope everyone is okay..I also hope there isn't gonna be a storm brewing", he frowned he hadn't seen many storms lately but that one several weeks ago,'which was the one that swept Odelia out' was pretty bad he he remembered staying at home while the waves crashed the rocky cliffs near his home as those who lived in the shore that including himself had to move up the hill in case of flooding;

the person in question slowly sat up in bed he ran his fingers through his brown hair and spoke quietly,"Aye.. I'm landon smithson one of the only surviving crew men of Captain Odelia hopkins...", he covered his face with a hand as he allowed his elbow to rest on his knee propping his face up.,"If you come to tell me she be dead.. I've already been prepared..", their was thick emotion in the mans voice as if he had lost alot and didn't want to think about it anymore,"If ya come fer payment.. just be taking my life instead.. you would be doing me a favor..", he whispered; Raw grief, stress, and anxious nights flashbacks of good and bad times and the people he had lost had took a once extrodinary pirate and made him a broken man;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I-I hope so too..we don't need more excitement-", Ardyn spoke up softly to his new friend until noticing something that made him stop speaking abruptly. Three figures were in the dark which showed that each right eye was glowing a golden color which only meant one thing. This was Daichi's doing as he turned toward Jim,"We have company..things are about to get weird."
With that, the figures went into the light, showing their true forms. What looked to be once human, the creatures were dressed similarly like pirates if they were possessed by the devil. Horns popping out of their pirate hats, the creatures were strong as their ripped clothes could show their black tar skin showed their muscles which could only mean one thing. These creatures were going to be tough as Ardyn let out a soft sigh,"Yep, this is going to be very strange.."
Meanwhile, back on the ship, B.O.B. felt the waves shake the boat slightly as the large droid pulled out a teal blue cloak that was perfect to Ardyn's eyes. Letting out a soft sigh in a monotone way, the tall droid turned toward Hannah before giving her the outfit before speaking up,"Put this on and meet me outside. We have company.."
With that, the droid walked around the young girl with it's guns around the wrists popping out to show that it was about to go down. Walking out of it's quarters, the droid lifted up both of it's arms as five different pirate looking demons had come on board of the ship, their golden right eyes shining straight toward the droid in which B.O.B. spoke up in a monotone way,"You have no seconds to get off the ship..sorry, you must die."
With that, the sound of B.O.B.'s cannons firing at the demons echoed far enough for Ardyn to hear in which his eyes grew wide as he summoned his purple keyblade, the large blade that looked to be unbalanced and heavy was weightless to the young boy as he spoke up,"We have to get back to Hannah and the others..and fast."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

hearing the man, Landon, speak in such depression, Long John frowned slightly and licked his teeth thoughtfully and limped in before sitting down in a nearby chair to face him, propping his crutch to the side "she's not dead, lad. she's alive and in Tortuga ... hellbent on finding what remains of her crew." he said before leaning forward with a grin "now that be more a reason to keep yer life goin, now don't it?" he said before hearing cannons that didn't sound like regular cannons and frowned looking out to the window. grabbing his crutch, Long John got up with great agility and hopped like a parrot to the window as Cap'n Flint looked as well "dead men tell no tales ...." the parrot cawed ominously and Long John's eyes shifted and quickly spun around, drawing his second gun, and fired at a demon pirate that appeared at the door, hitting it right between the eyes. "Mr. Smithson ... i suggest you grab yer effects an' be ready for a fight" he said as there were screams in the streets and the downstairs of the Inn. gritting his teeth, Long John limped out drawing his sword and clashed swords with another demon that ran towards him and gutted it. as it fell, Long John let out a growling shout "ODELIA HOPKINS! GET YER ARSE OUT HERE AN' FIGHT! TORTUGA'S BEIN ATTACKED"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

The man known as Landon found himself lightening up at the mention of Odelia hopkins and his jaw dropped in awe, but when he heard the fighting in the streets and heard silver run out calling out odelia he followed stead,"Captain! Captain! Odelia!", he called out with him.

Odelia was slowly beginning to rouse, her little love making session was short lived not some long lumbering cue, but when she finally woke up from her daze her head was spinning and.. her clothes? She looked all about the room hearing someone call her name and silver demanding she come out angry and terribly annoyed that everything was missing except that spear, she took the inn's sheets and tied them around her body in some kind of torga fashion before grabbing the spear and bursting out the door yelling,"WHERE THAT B*STARD GO HE TOOK ME CLOTHES AND MONEY', she then turned her attention to see Landon and Silver,"One of me boys!!", she said as if her rage nearly melted away,"I told ye they be alive", she then seen the strange pirates as they began to attack them in the hallway of the inn,"What is this foul work afoot silver?", she demands using her spear to stab the head one closest to her shoving its body down the stairs as it knocked over a few more of the demon pirates that were coming up the stairs;

Jim looked up as adryn said they had company strange men with horns glowing eyes and pirate gear caused the older teen to find himself lost for words a strange fear what were these demonic creatures? But Adryn summoning the keyblade caused jim to take a step back was this the magic that his sister had around her? These people who weren't normal people and could summon weapons from pure air? He found himself nodding as Adryn said they needed to hurry back to the boat,"Right!", he pulled out his gun and aimed shooting one of the things in the head, as the others started to charge forward,"We have to protect the others!", he said outloud mostly to himself than to adryn as he pulled out his sword and began to fight the demons with adryn;

Hannah heard bob and quickly using her vampire speed began to get dressed she held her new weapons in hand two crossbows racing up the stairs as bob's canons went off she began to fire her crossbows into the head of the nearest enemy before using daggers in her pouch to take out another,"There is so many!", she said knowing more would show up as she fought well for bob,"We have to hurry and find adryn!", she thought in panic as she quickly tried to help bob finish these off before she would race to find him;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"Focus on what's in front of you first", B.O.B. insured Hannah as the large droid grabbed one of the demons by the head, feeling the claws of the demon scratch against it's chest which made no marks. Only making scraping sounds against metal as the large droid shot six rounds of large bullets into it's head before tossing the demon pirate overboard in a bloody pulp. Looking over at Hannah who was firing the arrows which the large droid walked over to her. Turning around, the large droid sat down on one knee before pointing at the gems on the crossbows,"When needed, press the diamonds. They change into a shotgun mode. Can only carry four shells each so make them count. Reload them when you can."
The droid then stood back up, thrusting it's large arms back, B.O.B. started to run straight into the large group as it used is's large arms to slam against the demons like a football player, tossing them overboard the ship before firing into the chests of the demons as it gave her a chance to show Hannah that Ardyn was in eye sight which she would be able to see exactly what was happening.
Ardyn, alongside Jim, was fighting against demons of their own as one demon tried to grab onto him. Unfortunately for that demon, Ardyn slid between it's legs, kicking where the sun does not shine before thrusting the keyblade straight into it's back. Two demons ran straight toward him, claws coming straight toward him but with a soft smirk, Ardyn quickly kicked both claws upward to miss him before thrusting his right palm forward. The sound of thunder shook the ground as lightning shot straight up, throwing the demons up into the air before falling straight into a pig farm where they landed in the pits. Ardyn stood up right afterwords, looking at the electricity flowing around his hand before quickly shaking his head, looking toward Jim to make sure he was okay.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

upon hearing Odelia, Silver turned to see her wearing bedsheets and raising an eyebrow before raising a second gun at her and firing, shooting a demon that was right behind her "believe it or not, i don't have all the answers" he said then looked down the stairs and turned to his parrot "Flint, little help?" he asked as the parrot squawked "aye aye" she said before hopping off Silver's shoulders and let out a loud shriek that seemed far to big for it's size and turned into a semi-large hawk and started clawing at the demon mob in the inn. The only things that were seen by those upstairs were shadows and screams and fire until it stopped. Chancing the coast was clear, Silver hopped down and saw a hoard of demon pirate bodies laying around and Cap'n Flint, in her regular size, hopping happily on a nearby table "shiver me timbers" she squawked before flying to Silver's shoulder and nibbled his ear affectionately. Looking at the other two, Silver put his gun in his belt and kept his sword out "best head for the ships, Mr. Smithson, any more of her crew be here?"

Elsewhere in the streets, the other pirates were taking on the demons. Hook using an almost elegant form with his sword and hook, Sparrow using his drunken state and the lay of the land to his advantage, and Barbosa ... well he was fighting and laughing as though he was a demon himself and having the time of his life.

the Doctor didn't hear the fighting until she stopped the repairs for a slight moment and got up, running to the bridge "B.O.B. what's going on? I heard explosion" she said before Hannah shot one of the demons "never mind, don't answer that" she said before karate chopping a foe in the face knocking it out instantly "I'll get the engines ready, tell me when everyone is on board!" she said before running to the engine room

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Odelia managed to give silver a nod of thanks as they headed down the stairs as he bird turned from some adorable little parrot into a fierce hawk-like monster bird who seemed ti destroy all below as they came down the stairs,"Remind me.. not to be making that bird angry..", muttered odelia finding a horrid image of her eyes getting pecked out for some reason cross her mind as a shudder tingled her spine; When asked about the other team members Landon was quiet until Odelia chimed in,"Where be the other boys?", she asked as landon replied quietly,"Its a long story captain..", he told her as there was commotion outside,"Fine later lets be going", she told them both as she raced down the stairs she didn't take that as a negative thing.. for her long stories meant crazy adventures not deaths in the end; She came out onto the streets where demons were terrorizing the town, she grinned as Landon tossed her an extra sword he carried on his back,"Captain!",, he called out as she looked over as she caught it in hand and slashed an approaching demon as her eyes lit up for the upcoming fight,"Lets head to the ship!", she announced loudly as they began to fight their way through the crowd of demons;

Jim stood there open mouthed for a moment as Adryn took care of these demons with ease, and with his extraordinary power it just all seemed so much more real when it was before you, he continued to help him fight as more began to come out from behind allies and out of buildings,"Its like this whole island is full of devil spawn!", he said astonished as he slashed outwards slicing at the demons at the chest and mainly neck/shoulder areas; He seen the ship in view but it was hard to get over there when more was coming,"We are going to need reinforcements!", he told adryn;

Hannah blinked at BoB astonished he had added more to these weapons pressing the diamonds in the center she noticed it transition over to something rather odd it was as if there was little pistols mounted to the cross-blades and apparently it was a shotgun? Those were rather powerful and kicked a punch! Aiming at the heads as if this was a zombie video game she began to take them out with expert shot her whole face lit up as she began to laugh in glee taking out her enemies and jumping out of their reach with her vampire speed and new clothes; She jumped and twisted upwards flipping backwards onto the edge of the deck as she took out her last enemy looking over her shoulder she seen adryn and her whole face became animated with worry,"Adryn!!", she said loudly jumping upwards as she leaped from the ship and then took off towards the two boys; Just when they were getting surrounded, she came out of nowhere and began to use her the rest of her shotgun mode,"Step away from my adryn!!", she hissed landing on the head of one of them she then dropped her weapons and went into close combat using her vampire strength she punched one of them down and the using her legs head locked them down before grabbing the squiggly head and snapping the neck, rolling away from the body and picking up her weapons she pointed at her targets again, beginning to fight from ranged again;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Dark ooze spilled onto the floor as Ardyn pushed one demon away from him, his keyblade now covered in the same goo-y substance. Swinging his blade in the air, all the sludge flew straight off before going into a defensive position as Jim exclaimed how they were close but they were needing reinforcements. Ardyn smirked however as he saw, with light shining behind her, Hannah jumping off of the ship with her new outfit and crossbows that looked quite strange. Watching her land into the group, he could only hear the sounds of shotguns firing in the distance which from the sound, Ardyn was slightly confused but knew what he had to do. Turning toward Jim, Ardyn smirked brightly before, in a blink of an eye, disappeared with the only thing showing that he was there was a dash of electricity heading straight toward the enemy group.
Six Daemon Pirates were about ready to crowd Hannah before, in a blink of an eye, all six of them flew straight up into the air with electricity flowing right under them, the sound of thunder echoing through the alley ways was quite loud as Ardyn appeared behind Hannah with his keyblade quickly spinning around the two to block arrows that were being fired straight at them. Each arrow was blocked but Ardyn was distracted as he felt some claws scratch against his chest, making him fly off toward the ground, falling down with his keyblade stabbing straight in front of Hannah.
B.O.B. saw the whole thing as the large droid threw the key of the ship straight toward the Doctor, which was shaped similarly like a compass, before thrusting it's arm back which cocked the canons around the large droid's wrists. Thrusting it's hand straight into the chest of the last daemon on board, B.O.B. fired the six canons around it's wrists which made the body just explode into a bloody black pus. B.O.B. only groaned loudly in annoyance before running toward the navigation system, thrusting the large cord straight into the back of it's head, making B.O.B.'s eyes glow bright green. With that, the canons around the ship pointed around the dock as drones turned on their invisible cloaking devices, floating off around the Tortuga to shoot down the different daemon pirates. This was draining to B.O.B. as the camera showed in front of the ship that Ardyn had fallen down but Hannah was still standing,"Hannah...you can do it."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Long John only smirked and was about to join in when he felt a sharp pain where his leg once was. leting out a yelp, he grabbed his hip and leaned against the wall gritting his teeth "no ... not now" he said with, strangely enough, a voice that sounded more educated than how he had normally been speaking. he didn't even try to correct himself, he was in so much pain as he looked to Odelia and Landon "go! now! if Tortuga falls, tell your crew to sail to Shipwreck Cove! ahh!" he said clenching his teeth and grabbing where his leg once was as though he felt the hit of the sledgehammer that caused his leg to be removed the first time as Flint started squawking in worry and flew around him "Silver! Silver! Silver!" she cawed over and over again

as the pirates continued to fight, they saw it becoming too much until they saw ... things ... shooting at the demons "i'm startin' to think i should stop drinkin after this ..." Sparrow muttered in shock as every pirate in Tortuga was fighting these foes "are we winning yet?" Sparrow asked as Barbosa kicked one of the demons in the chest and beheaded them with the swipe of his sword "well we ain't dead yet!"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:21 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Odelia turned as she heard silver gasp out in pain, as he told her to flee and head to shipwreck cove,"But..!", she said finding herself in a predicament they needed to get moving she could pick him up but that would seem suspicious she was almost hanged earlier for doing crazy sh*t in the bar,"Alright Silver", landon looked over at him worried and tossed him his only gun,"Its fully loaded stay alive!", he told him running off after his captain; They weren't very far when Odelia seen some of silver's crew fighting off some demons making her way through the mess she knocked them down with surprise and slashed and stabbed down the demons,"Silver is in trouble! I have to find me own crew he is back that way", she told them pointing int eh direction,"Go to him quickly!", she then turned to head up the stretch that would lead to her ship;

Hannah found herself nearly over taken with surprise so many trying to battle her out but when she heard the booming thunder and the electricity that was crawling about the dead bodies about her she looked up with relieved eyes at seeing Adryn; But when he was in the middle of his attack one of the demons were to fast and managed to snag adryn as hannah shouted out,"No!!", before racing over towards him seeing the keyblade in the ground she took a hold and pulled upwards releasing it feeling the awkwardness of the blade felt strange to her but when she turned to use it to defend adryn something odd happened as she felt the blade becoming more light and easy to manipulate she took off the head of the perpetrator that attacked adryn and then single handledly took out the remaining demons;

Jim was taking care of his own lot fighting about it seem the whole island was alive when hannah arrived he was shocked to see her move so fast but when she got surrounded he seen adryn step in to cover her; Finally finishing off his own enemies on his grounds he turned to see Hannah using the keyblade and his jaw dropped seeing adryn on the ground he raced over to him and knelt down,"You okay! is anything broken or bleeding?", he sounded like a worried older brother turning as he heard a loud shouting coming from way down the dock,"Ahoy!! I'm coming lads!!!", shouted Odelia as she started racing towards them in a sheet? and he had no idea who the other guy was who tailed behind her; but most importantly where was silver!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B's eyes glowed a bright green glow when seeing that within the camera feed, the drones were called back as the battle had a quick break in between the chaos. With that in mind and much calculations, B.O.B. groaned before popping out the large cord in the back of it's head before running toward the front of the ship. The sounds of mechanical sounds popping into place was appearing where it's large boots covered as the disguise was faltering. The large droid remembered what had happened last time a fight like this happened....Before the upgrade:

Within the small flashback, the body-less head of the old B.O.B. model, also known as J-2SO, watched as daemons grabbed the unconscious child he swore to protect. Something in the head's circuits must had snapped as the droid...had feelings. Feelings of sorrow but more importantly, anger.

That same anger fueled B.O.B. as the large droid finished morphing 's feet as thrusters turned on the bottom of it's large feet, creating a large amount of smoke as the droid lifted off, not flying but lets say...a little bit of a boost in it's jump as all of a sudden, B.O.B. could see more enemies beginning their approach toward the three children. This was not something B.O.B. was going to let happen. Closing it's eyes, a new flashback happened:

"Led Zeppelin? ACDC? How about Ninja Sex Party?", a younger Vin sat on the edge of the counter, no hair on his chin just yet, not even the scars over his face. He was still that young man who had just arrived a few months from the Cave City on a realm barely anyone knew about, especially K-2SO as the skinny looking droid was mopping the floors. The younger Vin flopped off the counter, stepping it's feet on the freshly washed wood floor of the ship as the droid groaned in annoyance but showed respect to the future Commander as he continued to ramble,"Come on, you can't tell me you never heard of music"
"Music wasn't exactly built in my arsenal, Corporal Vin..", K-2SO responded, still mopping the floor as the young Vincent felt bad for stepping in the freshly cleaned floor, grabbing a mop for him to use to mop up wherever he stepped in. Unfortunately, however, Vin was never good at cleaning which the droid just looked at the boy before sighing,"Why don't you let me do that.."
"Fine...", Vin responded, as he put the mop away in the closet, looking to see something very..very interesting. A radio was placed on the top shelf which Vin smirked at for sometime,"..I know a way to help then."

The flashback cut as the large droid's disguise completely malfunctioned, heading straight down before slamming against the ground behind the three children. Ardyn groaned softly, the pain in his chest still there which would obviously bruise but before he passed out again, all he saw was a blurry vision of B.O.B. standing there in all it's metal glory. Flaps closed around it's boots as to make them look...well like boots again as the droid activated the canons around the wrist to escape out of it's arms. Ardyn spoke up, still feeling weak,"D-Don't go out there...I-I don't want you to go.."
"Don't worry, Master Ardyn...Legends Never Die", B.O.B. replied back before activating the speakers that were appearing on it's back, the sounds of the song "Legends Never Die" by Against the Current played. Ardyn's eyes grew wide as smoke and ash flew around them, making him pass out once again in which B.O.B spoke up once again where the music was just warming up,"Take him back to the ship...Leave them to me, Lady Hannah.."
With that, the music began to build up tension as the large droid walked straight forward, heading straight toward the Inn, where B.O.B. could see Odelia running around in a blanket and a strange man. A large pirate daemon was about to jump on top of the two but before they could, a loud canon sound could be head, splattering the daemon into many different pieces above them which caught the attention of the surrounding daemons. Electricity build up around the angered B.O.B. as the droid cocked but arms back as the chorus was about the begin,"Prepare Yourself...You are about to die."
The Chorus began to play as the bass shook the ground around the large droid, firing several rounds around itself, twelve daemons, in the beat of the drums, were shot out of the sky trying to pounce at the large droid. Black ooze was spilling everywhere as more tried to go even near the droid but was immediately turned to pieces of their former selves. The droid was still walking, opening it's metal shoulder plates to show small missiles firing straight out, destroying nearly twenty daemons around it before the large droid opened the doors to the inn to see Silver standing there looking not to well. The piano ending to the song was just about to end as the large droid stood in the shadow before speaking up,"You are experiencing pain on your stump...I suggest you come with me, Captain Silver."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

[quote="JubiJujubi]

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Silver's crew all looked pale when Odelia spoke that their captain needed help, but no more than the woman he loved who looked fierce and honestly terrifying as she got out a pair of knives and rushed at any daemons who dared to get in her way. the crew all arrived as B.O.B. appeared and instantly all of them readied their weapons.

Silver was trying hard to calm down from the pain until he heard the voice and saw a ... metallic being?! if he swore to never touch a drop of rum, he would have thought he was under influence. however "i ... i know you ... your the lad Ardyn's guardian" he said, slightly weak to not keep his accent up just as his crew arrived and his wife, Madi pulled out a pistol "GET THE H*LL AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!" she shouted as everyone else got out their guns as well "n-no ... Madi, Hands, he- he's a friend ... ahh ...." he said hissing which got everyone out of their anger "George, Morgan, help him" Israel Hands said, taking charge as they did just that as Madi looked to B.O.B. for a while trying to trust him before putting away her pistol "if he dies ... no power in heaven or hell will save you" she said sternly as Silver winced getting up, supported by the two crewmen looking ashamed he needed help.

as the Doctor was busy using the compass to ready the engines, she saw the feed seeing Ardyn getting injured and instantly dropped everything. activating her communicator, she got in contact "B.O.B. the engines will get enough to go into open waters but i need to set up a medical bay in the TARDIS." she said as she ran up to the bridge again when Ardyn and Hannah would be up there "in here, quickly" she said going over to what would just be a storage cupboard which had her blue wooden police box of a ship and opened it. running inside, she went to the console and inputted a few commands and a medical bay shimmered into existence in the console room and grabbed some medical equipment

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash