Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:50 pm
Entry Tag: (ATh e a r t | Mutant Usdia | Heavy+ | Solo)

*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES!

Username of owner(s): ATh e a r t
Breed: Mutant Usdia
Level of Edits: Heavy+

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Mostly because I have a general idea, no specifics, of what I'd like:
- Female, paw'd, usdia
- Fluffy winged (or wind/flutter) - single edited up to tri/quad, CC how many
- Critter(s). Maybe my kitties. I have two maine coon mixes that would look cute as critters X"D [Luna] [Luna 2] [Luna 3] & [Helios] [Helios 2] [Helios 3] [have some toebeans] [Both] [Both 2]
^^^ If you need more, please ask. I legitimately have a folder called "cats cats cats" on my phone XD Luna is 9lbs and Helios is 15lbs. Helios has a round mark near the base of his tail. Idk it's random and stringier compared to his the rest of his soft fur. Tidbit, he snores. We've told the vet and they couldn't find anything wrong with him... LOL. Okay I'll stop talking about my cats now. XD
- If you want to stick with kitty theme, ears and tail(s?) would be great too XD
- OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO IDEA.

Here's some inspirational images for you:
- Dark Elegance [X] [x]
- Floral based (with light greens <3) [x] [x] [x] - Green & more neutral colors would be the dominant. Others would be accent!
- Galaxy based [x] [x] [x] - Blues, purples, whites <3
- Fairy themed [x] [x]
- Game inspired [Onmyoji - Miketsu] [Onmyoji - Sakura] [Onmyoji - Momo] [Epic 7 - Iseria] [Epic 7 - Rose (Hair mostly)] [Epic 7 - Tamarrine (accessories] [Epic 7 - Yufine (Hair, accessories, dragon?)] <- if you go dragon route, maybe kalona/suti style wings instead XD

** Note; I am NOT interested in direct cosplays/copies of anything. They're just inspiration for accessories, etc. You can pick and choose from different stuff XD **

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:54 pm
Entry Tag: (dawns_aura| Mutant flutter'geni | Heavy/Extreme | twins)

Username of owner(s): dawns_aura
Breed: Mutant flutter'geni
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

And attached familiar companions

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:12 pm
Entry Tag: ( Mythi Red Panda | Mutant Pawed Unikalona | Heavy/Extreme | Solo )

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme, whatever you see more fit!
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed Unikalona
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design, adoptable that I've had for a loooong time.
WIP Needed? Maybe initial wips, or if you need me to double check with anything *dabs*

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref, feel free to add more bits of galaxy and such
Face: Roman nose, dark sclera, glowing eyes (He's based off the middle head!),
Mane: A literal lions mane!!
Tail: Edited, similar to unicorn tails, but more fluffy and long. See ref for mockup.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy edited bear paws for front/back.
Reference Image(s): Official adopt file Soq mockup

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Double horns, see ref
Wings: ITTY BITTY wings, see ref
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: I do believe they'd go here but I'd love for him to have his other two "heads" to be custom critters. They'd be tiny mixes of him, so a sort of bear/lion/unicorn sort of thing but a lot more lean. See the mockup image for what I'd like for them to look like, they'd have the same colors as the main soq has, other than of course their different horns and eyes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockup  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:48 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Pawed Sumi-E UniWind Cross| Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Sumi-E UniWind
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Baby

WIP Needed? No but wouldn't mind having one.

— Colors & Markings —
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc (have a pref towards longer manes <3 )
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s):
Mock Breeding between Kara's Daisuke and Etai

As per Kara's request, Daisuke's wings, mane, tail, and lantern are for reference only and can not be exactly the same.

— Physical Traits —
Horn(s): --
Wings:
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

— Accessories & Edits —
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

— Tag Specifics —
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: CC
Temper: Leave off please <3
Mate: --
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag Roses color(s): CC Rose and a feather if possible, if not just a rose please <3
— Existing Pets —
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding permission here  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:50 pm
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon and PhoenixGuardianMikazuki | Mutant Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy- Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Kyuubi from Naruto

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Entire body is yellow with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 yellow tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= orangish-red with black slits in a cross-shape (see reference). Eyebrows= yellowish in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face. There are also red markings around his eyes (see reference).
Ears: Ears
Mane: Edited mane. Unruly/spiky that looks like it is being blown by the wind. See reference below for basic idea, but feel free to play around as well.
Tail: Edited fox-like tails. Would like this multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect. Tail Structure Ninetails Version Tail Ends
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves or fetlocks. Canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
Color: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Body 2:
User Image

Body 3: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(received permission here)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt:None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.
Edited fox-like tails. Multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Kyuubi from Naruto

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

Body: Entire body is darker reddish-orange with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 reddish-orange tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= red with black vertical slits (see reference). Eyebrows= reddish-orange in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face (see reference). Face with Grinning Teeth
Ears: Ears
Mane: Edited mane to look something like this but more fiery-like or aura like in nature.
Tail: Edited fox-like tails. Would like this multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect. Tail Structure Ninetails Version Tail Ends
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves or fetlocks. Canine paws.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Color: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image

Body 2: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt:None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.
Edited fox-like tails. Multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:54 pm
Entry Tag: (Strawberri Stardust | Fluttercorn | Moderate/Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Crossbreed - Flutter x Unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse, with leg feathers, and both legs down
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Maybe just one or two? Not absolutely necessary though <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, with pale pink bands on left foreleg and dark pink bands on right foreleg, pale pink curve down his back and side.
Face: White, with a pale pink band/mask across his eyes.
Mane: Hot pink on top, darker pink/purpleish on bottom. Windblown style, with glowsticks and feathers (both in neon colors) thrown in please
Tail: New Unicorn, all white except the tuft at the end which should be like his hair: pink fading to dark pink/purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be hot pink, leg feathers should fade to pink from the white of his legs, to dark pink/purple at the edges.
Reference Image(s): I was originally Strawberry Supernova, then was Veneficus Solanum for like 5 minutes. I have a crapton of refs >w> this kid is my baby <3

Horn(s): Cyan and glowing, like a glow stick. Loose curl style
Wings: CC style, but something like the refs above? And semi-transparent would be awesome~
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, with glowing beads, color CC
Custom Items: GOGGLES. Silver goggles with pink glass and a black strap. Glow sticks. Everywhere x3 And candy around his hooves, a piece/blue bag of candy hanging out of his mouth like in most of the references, hot pink fishnet on one back leg (CC which leg)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See main refs <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:26 pm
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Uncharmed Wolf Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Paws, feral form.
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes!

Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Pelt, horns, paws, feral form.

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Purewalker [Wolf?]
Body Build: Regular - legs down, possibly bent neck [CC neck, haha]
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Bloodborne
WIP Needed? At your discretion~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm thinking a mostly black, distressed base beneath the pelt. He should be visibly emaciated in the torso, and where his ribs are the skin should be reddish.
Face: Eyes not visible, mostly black and distressed face. Vicious snarl.
Mane: n/a - No unpelted form.
Tail: No tail!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom wolf paws with v large claws. Think like paws you'd find on a werewolf or a warg. uwu
Reference Image(s): 1 ; 2 ; Wiki Page with Gallery; Gameplay video - see him from all angles :v

His music from the Bloodborne OST just for fun!

Pelt: Custom pelt. He has a distressed, horned skull covering the entirety of his face and head. From his lower jaw hangs locks of long, ragged fur. In fact, all the fur on his pelt is long, ragged, flowing. The pelt continues down his left foreleg, where the fur is long, swooping, and ragged. He has no tail! Poor guy. ono
Feral Form: Either a custom feral form or the alt refined wolf!
Other Notes: He has many teef. :B

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:31 pm
Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampric_angel | Mutant Kalona? | Extreme | Solo )

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutanrt Kalona ( idk)
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes plz

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: pink ans sorta purple with blue stripes ( See plush
Face: eye color & eyebrows - Not Visbile // inner ear- pale purple // expression- Sorta knowing smirk // facial markings- please see plush
Mane: Bangs covering eyes/ kinda half the face. The rest is pretty long probalby close to floor length in a little pony tail and tangled into her wings ( Aka see ref plz)
Tail: Kalona spade like tail thats sorta knicked up a bit on the spadey bit.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks- Some small amount of white fetlocks // Hooves- Pink
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Two slightly back curved bone white horns with a pink ribbon laced between them
Wings: Describe Wings - Planty tentacle wings.. how do you describe these thing? I know the thin membraney bits have some tears in them. there are spikes ? Whatever you can do within shop rules. Plz see ref.
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Whatever you want to use to make up her accessories is fine. Plz see ref
Custom Items: Pink Bunny plush-- Up to like half way to her knee sized? // A sorta demonic bull looking skull and lots of bones. // Ribbons wrapped around all four of her limb a bit darker in pink color. See ref plz
Reference Image(s) for Items: https://i.imgur.com/Ajj4x22.png

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: plush given to me long long ago

Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Her hair, her wings with out her plant dude ( if possible) Her body and horn ribbons. her bull skull. Any other custom jewelery made for her.

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Her body and horn ribbons Any custom jewelery made for her. Bull skull.
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Unicorn-Kalona | Extreme | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn-Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay- "The Song Of The Lioness" Quartet by Tamora Pierce
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Body:
• Her fur should be a pale skin-like color all over her body, to match her twin brother Thom: [x].
• She has multiple scars:
----- Two parallel scars run down the side of her calf (make them on the inside of one of her front legs, probably the one in the back). One scar should be longer than the other.
----- A long scar should run from just under her chin, going down her neck and ending at her abdomen.
----- She should have a small scar upon her cheek.
----- Feel free to add more small scars wherever you wish.
Face:
• Her eyes should be a very bright violet.
• As I said before, she should have a small scar upon her face.
Mane:
• Custom mane. It should be short and straight, similar to either this reference or this one.
Tail:
• NOT the uni tail. She should have a custom tail, made similar to the mane. Nothing too long, just a minor length tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
• She should have the optional fetlocks that come with the warhorse base. Hoof color is CC. Cloven uni hooves please.
Reference Image(s): They are incorporated into the form already, so I won't repost them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
• The standard uni horn, glowing purple to match her brother Thom.
• Custom-drawn kalona horns to match, also glowing purple.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
• The 3 stud earrings please! Coloured silver to match her horn/armour.
Custom Items:
• Horse armour! Mostly CC, covering as much of her body as you feel works. It should be silver, but should have intricate gold patterns on it, with no other colours on it. You could throw in a few golden lions, like one her shield/in the general reference!
• She should have a belt around her waist. It should be made of gold wire, picked out with amethysts. Attached to this belt are her sword and dagger.
• You should be able to see the hilt of the sword, which is silver and topped with a battered, round crystal. The sheath has a silver base, but is mostly overlaid with gold. The dagger should be small with a fairly plain handle, made of silver. The sheath should match that of the sword.
• A shield should rest upon her back leg. It should have a shape like the one in the reference, and the design upon it should match the other reference.
• She should be wearing two different necklaces. One has a simple gold symbol hanging off a gold chain. I'd like if you could use this rune -> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but with a line above and below it (like in this image, but with the symbol flipped the other way around)
• The second necklace also consists of a simple gold chain. However, at the end of it should hang a see-through crystal in the same shape as a lump of charcoal. Inside it, in the middle, you should be able to see a glowing ember.
• She should also be wearing a bracelet on her front leg. It should be made of pale gold, with a black opal upon it.
• Custom critter: black cat with bright purple eyes (to match her horn glow/her eyes) - rubbing against her front leg in this sort of pose
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Shield Design] [Shield Shape] [Black Opal]

[General Reference] - For how it should feel etc...

Thom <- Her twin.

I'd like a version with/without her armour to see her scars, and also a version with/without her critter!

Attached familiar custom form:

Familiar Breed: Mountain Lion
Template: Alt Mountain Lion Tail

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black cat, custom edited to fluff up the entire body! Fluff everywhere
Face: Purple eyes to match the Soq/critter above
Head/Hair/Feathers/Etc: -
Tail: All black
Feet: All black
Reference Image(s): -

List any alternate or add on stock templates: None (no accessory, please)
Custom Edits: Just the fluff
References for Edits: -

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:43 pm
VOID

Entry Tag: (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy-extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: So little time...

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:46 pm
Entry Tag: (Whoan | Usdia | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - I think Moderate
Soquili Species: - Regular Usdia
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? If ya wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with brownish-grey spotting
Face: dark brown eyes, black under the eyes, black nose; I'd like fluff to be added to the ears also like in refs~
Mane: Edited; Lion-ish mane, see ref
Tail: Edited; almost like a unicorn tail but with hair/fur hanging all the way down it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited; I'd like very long fetlocks, pretty much covering the hooves
Reference Image(s): He'll be based on my Chinese Crested dog~
Voss 1, Voss 2, Voss 3
Example of haircut

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: I've seen more donkey-like ears floating around. Maybe something like that since it looks a little more like the dog? Or the deer ears? I don't know which would seem better and which are templates. I'm rambling...

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Dog collar, braided orange and gray like ref, with a small silver bell
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:10 pm
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Mutant Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Nymph
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC and feel free to use the references provided to garner inspiration. Overall design is up to you! c:
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks: The new mini paws.
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Mane: x x x x x x x x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has large antlers for a mini, and they're the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches with Japanese maple leafs if possible. They don't need to be densely packed with leafs, just a few popping up to make it believable that they're tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Antlers/Horns: x x x x
maple leaf antler references: x x x

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd love it if you could include fortunes being tied around the sturdier parts of his antlers/branches. They don't need to be numerous but a few omikuji being tied around the antlers would be cute.
I don't know if there's any great wear to pony-fy a kariginu for him, but if there could be some way for you to give him a robed appearance based off traditional shinto priest wear, that'd be amazing! I'd just like him to be wearing something that gives him a very shinto practitioner vibe. I tried to find as many reference images as I could for different kariginu, so feel to use them as inspiration!
I'd love if you could incorporate the leafs from his antlers as having fallen on the ground around his paws, as well as a paper lantern sitting on the ground next to on of his legs. Placement is totally CC. I have a reference for the lantern, but if you want to use the templated Chinese lantern to make things easier, go for it. I'd just like the lantern to have the same design as the one linked.
Reference Image(s) for Items: omikuji: x x x x
lantern design: lantern
Kariginu: x x x x x x x x x x x  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:34 am
Entry Tag: Hattaki | Charmed Bat/Wolf Purewalker | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Purewalker
Concept Origin: Wajas OC
WIP Needed? Not at all!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Overlapping shades of brown with steel blue legs that has light brown tribal swirls(See Refs for colors)
Face: Pinkish/Orange eyes, Steel blue face with light brown tribal swirls(See Refs for colors)
Mane: Edited CC based off wajas pet ref
Tail: Edited CC based off wajas pet ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl Claws for front legs and Wolf Paws for back legs.
Reference Image(s): Mirage - Body and Pelt(Literally however you want to interpret the pelt!) , Eyes

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Stock Bat Pelt with Bat Wings with a Wolf Pelt Tail and Wolf Pelt Ears spliced into place of the bat ears and bat tail. Colors ~ Based on the refs above
Other Notes: Angeni Charm in the center of his chest, If it'd be possible to get an un-pelted version for breeding purposes(possibly) down in the future would be the only reason for the mane and tail additions. If not possible please just disregard <3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him(really his parents) myself even though it makes use of wajas unique markings systems he's all mine.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:44 pm
Entry Tag: (catmagick | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): catmagick
Breed: Mutant and Mutant familiar
Level of Edits: Heavy-Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

catmagick

Magical Kitten

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:56 pm
Entry Tag: xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Mutant Charmed Fox/Owl Purewalker | Extreme | Twins

Soquili Species: Fox/Owl
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: mockbreeding -- everyhing will be CC, but I put some notes in case you wanted to see what I might be interested in
WIP Needed? nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: browns, natural gradients/patterns, but to also have the "blood" feature
Face: CC but if the eyes could glow, that would be great! -- the skull feature that Lost Woods would be great too!
Mane: something long and wavy!
Tail: if possible, to have a kitsune based tail, like Stumpy? amount of tails does not matter. cc if you want to put bandages
Hooves/Fetlocks: long and natural please
Reference Image(s): Lost Woods | Stumpy

Horn(s): CC but think something creepy/big?
Wings: if you could do their pose like that of Stumpy's but more thick like an owl
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: alt fox base, spliced owl walker face (like how Stumpy has the fox base and then had the tusks on top). to incorporate the fluffiness of the owl base onto the back, where the wings would go. -- so like owl, fox, owl, fox transition?
Other Notes: would it be possible to have the unpelted version, pelted version, and animal uncerts?

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: cc! i trust you c:
Reference Image(s) for Items: refer to references above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: permission  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff