Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
*C Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

At first it seemed the choice of game the other two had picked would have been perfect for them. It wasn't until there was difficulty for Minerva with comfort did Therese also wonder the same as Linda. They were picking Donatello though so perhaps all was fine with this game after all? The womans attention was more towards the parts battle that had been going on, she for a moment she had looked towards there only due to the sirens that were apparently coming towards here. Aside from that there was also a rather tall man passing while carrying the body of another.
"Oh good god that was not a dead man was he!?"
Instead of wondering that for very long Therese quickly focused back to the game, hoping to block that image out of her head. Better not to know in that sense. Who knew what would happen should curiosity kick in. Better safe then sorry to just keep her eyes on the screen. Only for a moment though. Linda was doing fantastic on distracting her from that passing image. Finding out she was American was an interesting thought. "Sounds lovely. I bet it must me awesome being able to get good food all of the time as well. I could imagine enjoying an amazing poutine should they sell it~." Mm... How she wanted one now...

Minerva's question snapped her out of the food craze, unsurprised Linda was a storm rider as well. She let the ginger talk first while trying not to have the game turtle die on their screen, only answering when it was directed to her next. "For quite a few years now yes. I usually only wear them when I feel the need to. I am indeed a C rank as well as the both of you are, but I do not wish to waste any wear and tear on my Air Treks for something my own two feet can do. I guess it is more about wanting to keep them in decent shape long as I can." Before another comment was made Therese made an odd "kyaa" noise by being hip bumped, almost falling on her derrier in sheer surprise. Luckily she caught hold of the machine good, just avoiding crashing into both women. " Oh goodness I am sorry! I was not expecting that ahahahah...."

outfit:
Dress: party dress

Mood:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 20
→ Stamina: 50 [75]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 22.5 [40]
→ Reaction: 57.5 [70]
→ Air Reaction: 42.5 [67.5]

→ Air Tracks: Mistogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:24 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu giggled as he stopped the fight cause a stray knife hit someone. They all made it such a big deal. He wasn't even going to die, not even close. She just shrugged at Alpha. She wasn't really worried about the knights, and definitely not about the ATP. One call to her family would send the ATP packing. Speaking of which she was going to have to name drop so they wouldn't freak out. Then right as Kai was coming down to see what was going on a man came in with presumably one of the Knights riders. He provided them all a nice little location. The location of a certain Regalia. She would quickly take a picture of the man's chest and securely send it to her family. They might be interested in such things. She also took a picture of the man who gave them the map. Better to see if her family could dig up info about the man.

Finally, there was Kai, who she'd go up to last. The look on his face was priceless and for once it seemed he was not talking. She pulled up her dress and put it back on properly buttoning it up. Then she spoke to Kai. "My name is Miyu Yotsuba, perhaps you've heard of my family? Well unless you aren't important. So much for your rider, hmm, and I'm guessing some big surprise perhaps. Well, perhaps we might be able to help each other out. My families resources are vast and they may be interested in the regalia. I'm sure we can come to some sort of deal, oh yeah sorry about the knife, accident. But he'll be fine I suggest you remove that map quickly or get it out of such prying eyes. Don't want this spreading all over the net. Well think about it, and tell birthday boy I said happy birthday. I owe him a gift to tell him to call me if he needs something. I'm sure I can provide." She pulled out a card with her number on it and slid it into Kai's hands. With a smile, she then turned and saw Ritz ready to attack the man in some foolish bravado.

Miyu smiled as she saw this play out and rode over to Ritz. "Nice I like you girl, got some fire. I say we gonna be good friends. But I got to go, ATP is here and I don't wanna land in a jail cell for a night. Names Miyu, give me a call sometime." She handed Ritz her card and quickly gave her a quick kiss on the cheek giggling as she did. Then she would ride out of there quick. She had places to go things to do. Couldn't bother being stuck here the entire time. A regalia awaited and even if she couldn't use it or the family they could make use of its parts or even trade it. The core though could be useful.

Tricks:

Stamina: 46/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 7%

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 110
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Finally getting into a position to play that Minerva was comfy with she smiled a bit. "I am... fine... just it sticks.... out... more then... i can see." She said referring to her stomach bumping the machine cause she couldn't see where. However on screen Minerva's Dontello was all over the place fighting as she focused a bit listening to their answers. She was dodging like crazy and fighting as well as she turned to them for a second. "I am... C rank too. Though more... of a support if I'm being honest." She said her personality catching up with her playing as her normally cut sentence starting to became whole as she smiled fighting the foot ninja with the purple masked turtle. "If you did have wear and tear on them I'd be glad to fix them up. Tuners are meant to do that." After saying that she watched Therese get suprised and nearly jump out of her skin, Minerva's arm moving behind the back of Therese just in case for a moment in case she fell. her other hand working on Moving Dontello out of danger but due to reaction speed Minerva did take a few good hits from the foot ninja's as she awaited Therese to stand up and calm before moving her hand from her back. "It's alright though the surprise excitement, did happen to awaken a few passengers." She said moving the hand from Therese's back onto her stomach rubbing a bit to calm the unborn children down as she looked back at the game after most the kicking somewhat stopped. "I think the next area is a boss room."

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][C-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 120][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 60]

Serin watched carefully as suddenly a new arrival appeared caring a broken and beaten body. Serin had begun towards the area and gotten close enough to hear the words the man was saying. Mention of a map and the regalia intrigued him but the more intriguing part was them loving challenges as he said. Serin would soon just disappear into the crowd of people for but a moment. The blonde woman's attack shot forth, then so did the odd looking male's colliding with the blonde's attack disrupting it from hitting it's intended target. It was pretty interesting to say the least....however....Serin was not concerned so much with them at the time. Serin would be found on the opposite side of the man who arrived and dropped a body in the party, the female who shot attack upon him on the exact opposite side of the man. Serin simply showed a rather average looking smile. "You said...you love challenges. I'm particularly good for challenges. Will you accept sir?" The blonde haired male said his head tilting slightly to the side.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:50 pm
User Image
Free Maxwell

The search to actually see the parts war had failed. This size of a crowd made it difficult to see up close and as soon as he had, the fight was over. Did he really just waste all his time and find out that somebody had spoiled things with a simple knife. That definitely wasn't the plan nor was it any fun. Despite his failure, it wasn't the reason he had come to the party. The night out could still be salvaged, with a wet T-shirt contes... Free was glad he didn't need to finish that thought as plot development happened.

With the parts war ended and birthday formalities started on other floors, the area had cleared out a bit. This gave him a good view of the apparent injured man carrying another who was clearly more seriously injured. Free was a little surprised by the scene as there was a scream and the man approached where the knife guy laid. As the new guy was tossed to the ground, he watched and listened quietly, which was something he was great at. Certainly a warning and the damage left on him would keep most people away, but the more he heard, the more intrigued Free became. This is truly what it would take to become the Fang King. Perhaps he was nowhere near ready to take on such a challenge, but information gathering was always useful.

Hearing about a map to the Fang Regalia refocused his attention on the scarred and cut males chest. It wasn't a straightforward map at all, but it was at least vague enough to help. Without a second thought of who might be watching, Free wasted no time in using his smartphone to snap a few pictures for easy recollection down the road. One day he'd perhaps figure out all the details, but for the most part, this seemed like it could be fun. Fun that could lead to his own death.

OOC

Inventory

Air Tracks: Cataclysm
-A standard pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.
- TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Wallet
- Money, ID, Passport, etc

Smartphone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Black Messenger Bag
- An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

???
- ???

User Image
█⋮ Free Maxwell
█⋮ Bloody :: C Rank
█⋮ Descendant of Gravity Child
█⋮ R.E.A.D - 170
█⋮ → Acceleration: [56]
█⋮ → Battle Strength: [57]
█⋮ → Stamina: [34][+50]
█⋮ → Jump: [23]
█⋮ → Air Time: [40s]
█⋮ → Reaction: [45]
█⋮ → Air Reaction: [28.5]
█⋮ WEAR - 0%
█⋮ TEAM - N/A
█⋮ TRICKS IN USE -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Prince listened but he was mainly distracted by other things that was going on. Once the screaming occured and things started to become crazy, he was not about to be there. His flight response to the max, he would look over at Daisuke. "Look, let's talk about this later. I think it's time we get out of here.,.,,,,, Once we out of here, I can put a price and get to fixing it quickly and making the creation. However, right now.... I believe Mamma Blondie was right.....it's time to leave" he demanded before looking away. He was embarrassed he was being so demanding but would look back at Daisuke. They needed to go. No need to get caught out here. Looking around, he would start to head towards the exit. Hopefully he followed along too. If not. Oh well.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:52 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke was surprised that she used weapons in storn fighting and would kewp that in mind on future encounters. Daisuke felt a bit bad for the male who got hit.Then his attention was turned to thescene that occured with the birthday boy. His smile faded into a serious look which was rarely seen the true regalia holder was there and judging by what he said it was possible he was from a team. Daisuke was a bit unerved but he was brought back to reality with the tuners words and gave him a kurt nod before following him at max speed. He knew all to well that with these two incidents ATP woluld be in full force. Daisuke knew his teammates would be competent enough to not get caught up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Kai looked at the situation and was immediately going to help out Black Jack. "s**t...Bloody hell" he whispered. He didn't forget about the other situation either. This was not good and it wasn't a good look for storm riding either. The man with the knife, luckily, wasn't going to die but still was a bad look. The challenge was what it was. He wasn't strong enough, but at least he was brought back to them. As for the knife throwing chick, well that was something more of disrespect. Not only was she causing a scene, but she wasn't a rider. Knives? In a fight?! Not their type of air trek battles. Then she had the nerve to act like some big shot. "Baka.." he stated tearing up the card before getting visibly annoyed. She wasn't about to leave this. Not without speaking with them first! After giving Ritz her number, the poor woman was about to be handled. "I really dislike those who break tradition of storm riding...Especially when it's an ugly b***h that does it" Kai stated before a grip took a hold of Miyu. Wires. Wires that would digg deep if someone dared to struggle. Who was it? A Rising road rider that was also part of the team.

"We take our payments in full.. I don't care who your family is and who the hell you are....We will show you what happens when you disrespect the Knights name." Kai stated before a tug came on the wire before an eletrical current was sent through. "Have fun guys. I going to be busy making sure this s**t show and mess is contained as much as possible" He stated before the knights agreed and took Miyu away. What was going to happen to her? She wasn't going to die or anything, but it was definitely something unmentionable. Maybe produce few scars and damage. If her family got mad, that was a war the knights would gladly fight. Looking away, he had to keep Blackjack stable and wasn't going to leave his side, but he was confused. Why? Were they seriously attacking Axon? "PARTY IS OVER. GET THE ******** OUT OF HERE!!! EVERYONE!!! OUT!!" He yelled loud at first before putting on his mic and yelling it again. Party was over. It was time for them to get going. The ambulance had finally arrived, the sirens could be heard outside. Picking up Black Jack, Kai activated his iar treks and would head out to meet them. It was better he bring him there, than they try get inside.

Black Fire Lord

iiCrimsonR0se

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:45 am
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

When Linda bumped her hip against Therese and she almost fell down Linda couldn't help but laugh a little as she apologized. "Ah sorry sorry Therese and Minerva I didn't mean to do that, I thought you wouldn't fall!" Linda said as she would then understand that both Minerva and Therese were C rank riders like she was. Linda wasn't wearing her air treks right now but they were in her bag, currently she was wearing her boots. Then she turned her head as she heard a scream and the people split up as she watched a man throw down another man that was cut up. She didn't exactly know what was happening but she did watch another girl use a knife on someone, not knowing why she did that but from seeing that smug look on her face she assumed that she thought she was better than everyone else. Looking back to the game she couldn't care less about some regalia, wasn't her thing to really care for.
Then all of a sudden right as the trio were about to get into the boss's stage the electricity to the game shut down as all the games inside was off as well. "Aww hey! What the hell?!" She turned but then placed her hands to her ears as she heard a man yell into a mic about how the party was over and everyone were to leave now, looking towards him she yelled back. "The hell?! What a crap a** party!" She yelled back before she watched other people running out of the building along with the sound of sirens coming closer, she looked at both Minerva and Therese and shrugged. "Come on lets go, what a lame party this was, but I'm still happy to meet you two nonetheless." She said with a smile as she started to make her way out of the building as well as helping Minerva if she needed it. Once outside she watched as the man who yelled took the but up man to the ambulance but she looked away as it didn't concern her, but he was the guy who stopped the party. As she walked a bit of ways away from the building she turned to both Minerva and Therese saying. "Well today was kinda fun? Hey if you don't mind could we share numbers? Maybe we can ride together or meet up sometimes." Linda asked as she would hand both of them a paper with her full name on it and her number, looking around it seemed like people were starting to disperse but she wanted to stay a little longer to see what else was going to happen. For some reason she felt like something else was going to happen if she stayed a little longer.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
*C Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

Minerva spoke of being a C rank as well, but the fact she was more under support proved she was a tuner before it was confirmed. Therese was ecstatic to hear this, always wondering what a tuners life was like. Probably interesting considering all the possibilities and designs they get to adjust and fix on a daily basis. The inspirations to pick up. The parts to catalogue and remember on a daily basis... The analytical and logical essense with creativity all into one finer result. Something she herself couldn't comprehend. It was respect points for Minerva for sure. Without proper tuners a lot of those eith air treks would be screwed.
To hear her offer to help with repairing, Therese was fine with it for sure. "I will most definitely keep you in mind. Thank you as well for catching me better too." Referring to the hand upon her back, Therese added a few extra moves with her game piece, her eyes adverting to Linda. She smiled reassuringly to her apology patting her shoulder. "No big deal hun. Let us three defeat this boss room and claim ourselves videogame queens extroainaire. Let us throw some shell ladies~."

Unfortunately, before all three ladies could progress in their game, the familiar voice of the blonde boy from earlier calling an end to the party. What!? Lindas protest was tempting to join, but it would seem it best for everyone to leave as they were told. Those sirens should have been the first sign. "Best we just leave before we gwt caught into the middle. I am just going to leave the present I brough on the table before I forget."
Letting both women go ahead, she had quickly taken a small box from her purse, setting it onto the table before following other protesting guests out the door. It took no time finding them again, keeping silent and her head low till they were away from the building further. Linda was the first to break the silence. "It was because of you fine ladies that I actually had enjoyed myself better. I should remember for next time to bring a date ahahah...." All jokes aside, Therese accepted the number, writing her own on paper and pen from her purse, before tearing the paper into two even rectangles, giving both ladies her phone number as well. "Sounds like a plan. I will be sure to check out your shop sometime Minerva and/or hand out with weither one of you. It would be pretty cool. I know for now I want to see the aftermath of what is going on. It seems all so exciting and thrillnseeking."

outfit:
Dress: party dress

Mood:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 20
→ Stamina: 50 [75]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 22.5 [40]
→ Reaction: 57.5 [70]
→ Air Reaction: 42.5 [67.5]

→ Air Tracks: Mistogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Minerva nodded happily about to open up more as they played until the blond cosplayer decided the party was over. Minerva was furious but yawned boredly as she returned to her normal personality quirks. Minerva was waddled behind most the crowd not wanting to get mobbed to the exit due to her condition and find her way out to Linda and Therese. When Linda gave her phone number Minerva pulled the collar of her shirt getting her wallet and moving it to her skirt before getting her phone. Minerva quickly put Linda's number in her phone, as she listened and nodded at Therese a bit before getting her number and adding it to her phone. Minerva would then text to two numbers with a "lets do this again" message so both girls had Minerva's phone number as she looked back at the scene. Hearing Therese saying she wanted to watch the aftermath Minerva reached out grabbing Therese's shoulder as she looked at her, "Be.... careful... I have a.... bad feeling. Things... might get.... worse." Waddling to a bench minerva sat down a bit to rub her stomach and fish out her ATs as she looked at Linda. "I wouldn't... mind.... hanging out more. Though I could go.... for a snack... soon." Minerva said playing around with her ATs wheels a bit as if Therese and Linda were going to watch a bit Minerva would stay as well however she'd also be ready to leave if things got too insane. Though as minerva was playing with her own air treks she stopped a bit. "If you want.... while I'm hear I can... give your treks... A tune... up. just tell me what you want... to enhance... accel, strength, etc" She said getting her tuning kit out as she looked up at them.

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: "if you want minerva to do a basic tune up on your ATs. It's 1 ap per 10 Tune up stat if I remember right

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu turned and watched as Kai grabbed her. This personality hated being touched. Miyu didn't have time to change it before some words came out. "Remove your hand from me before you lose it you half breed gaijin garbage. The only ugly thing I see here is that disgusting hair your sporting." The look given to Kai was not a nice one, one of utter contempt. She managed to switch out the personality before it got any worse. One more agreeable for the current situation. "Well that was certainly mean. I'd suggest against this course of action. The Yotsuba make good allies and terrible enemies to have." Though it seemed he was not in the mood to talk and she was shocked via the wires wrapped around her. She could only imagine where this was going to end as but she'd just have to try and convince them to leave it alone. Her family would not hesitate to hurt them badly. She couldn't keep conscious anymore though and so her eyes closed.

Tricks:

Stamina: 46/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 7%

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 110

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Axon wasn’t going to bother with the situation. He was not scared of anything. The will of the gods were at work and the work, he shall do it. He wasn’t sure why there was so many people there thinking and actually believing he was going to be able to bring something so precious out to the undeserving hands of these mortals! He didn’t see the cannon coming but he felt the after effects of it. Stopping, they dare try and attack him? To keep him from his mission? No matter. Someone was able to stop it and saved them. Hearing a voice, Axon grew more agitated. Dry ice smoke gathering around his air treks. A challenge? “You know where to find me if you want a challenge. We don’t waste time in this god forsaken world. I leave a parting gift though. “ He stated simply before the smoke concealed a glow. Something was coming and it was something major. “I can only use it once. Kind of wreck my treks since I not a king. Still, not like they can be broken” he stated simply before his shadow appeared behind him. “Infinity Atmosphere: Oeuvre’s Rage!!” A cool breeze would kickstart within the area, whipping everything around. It wasn’t as strong as Hurricane force winds, but it was strong enough that people be blown away if not holding onto something or having a good balance. The wind would feel icy cold to touch like a breeze on a cold winter’s day. However, with each passing breeze against them would feel a razor cut as if a miniature fang just sliced into them. Those on that same level was about ot receive multiple cuts from all angles as the wind continued its gale around the room. Axon understood it probably put a warrant out for him because he was attacking innocent people, but he wasn’t caring. Who was going to stop him? ATP wouldn’t even know where to look. Though, if he was to get caught later down the road, it would be interesting. As the IA started to die down, he would make his exit, leaving destruction in its wake. Unfortunately, this also meant those videogame machines were going to have some damage to them too. The Air trek world, while watching was also learning. The ones guarding the temples were no slouch. Infinity atmospheres ?! Used without the regalia? That meant they had to be former kings! And last but not least. A custom IA. That devastating. Did the others have a fusion road? Or was he the only one?

R.E.A.D[500]
→ Acceleration: 100
→ Battle Strength: [300]
→ Stamina: 100
→ Air Time: 150
→ Reaction: 100

OOC: no more hints for Fang Temple!! Begone!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 120 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Ritz landed with a clear very pissed off look on her face, red eyes turned to hardened garnet as she directed her gaze upon the fool who threw a fang at her projectile, "I'll deal with you later." she ground out her voice drenched with threat before she turned back to look at the male walking away. Instead of that she'd be in front of the black haired girl who had been fighting the other guy earlier, eyes widened in confusion before she was handed a card and given a kiss to which her face twisted into disgust as she gave the girl a dirty look, "Why is everyone getting in my way today!?" she seethed stuffing the card away before moving after the male again. Thankfully some blond guy had stopped the rider from leaving, oh and the guy was pissed. She could tell. With a quick announcement from...that guy that had complained at someone else on a cell phone way earlier the place would clear out quickly, but the messenger hadn't left yet. In fact he turned on them and announced something about challenges and then something about a parting gift, she snuffed as she figured he was running away. Red eyes narrowed though as she felt the over powering pressure of someone stronger exerting their murderous aura, then she could feel the wind, without any hesitation she assumed he was prepping for a trick and began to rev her treks waiting to take in whatever he was about to throw. Then the first cut hit her arm and she realized the cool air around her was...very much special. Growling she'd take in as much of the blowing wind directed towards her, lacerations appeared here and there on her body and she'd raise one AT to send another climax cannon at the retreating man's back, "Everyone is always in the damn way." she seethed as the winds died down and her shirt had been ripped up pretty good. Little hesitation as she stripped it off and pulled on her black tank top again leaving the tattered white shirt on the floor, "Tch, can't even have a proper fight without them running away after putting on a show." she growled before shaking her head and beginning to head out as well.

Words:
Total:

Cor Contritum

Raider

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][C-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 120][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 60]

And so there was not a moment to waste. The man spoke for but a moment, he wasn't particularly sure it was a decline of his challenge more like a postponing of it. Serin prepared himself as the winds began to whip up, then the first slice happened. In his little bit of time as a storm rider he had never really experienced many things in regards to battles and was not sure how the wind was cutting like this. The second cut came and it was then that Serin knew he had to do something or other. His body suddenly began to shift backwards, his air treks taking his back to a nearby wall. His legs bent, body clenched, and arms in a protective position he began to protect his vital points. It he couldn't brute force himself into a better position the next best thing for someone like him was to simply defend himself. He managed to peek out safely from his defensive position and watched as the wind around the blonde woman was being pulled into her air treks, another attack much like the other she fired was fired again...but the man was already gone. The winds dying down, Serin would resume a standing position, blood dripping down his heavily sliced up arms, some cuts on his head, at his sides, and on his legs also bled pretty wildly. Serin was unsure about all of this, he knew this world was crazy but perhaps that particular level was something that would be out of his reach. Despite this thought going through his head a smile on his face showed he was not simply going to give up just yet. Serin would begin to roll along and eventually heading out of the warehouse. Probably to the nearest hospital since he was bleeding pretty badly. This was probably going to be exciting.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas