• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Blood God Keyblade::.
User Image

History has been re-written..
Light has now faded and darkness rules the realms

As the large dragon stood in the place of the goddess, the brainwashed apprentice only grinned wildly as he watched his children, each one dying with ease from the attack of the large creature. This was when something quite interesting happened. A large clawed foot slammed against the darkness of the building, making blood splatter against the floor and the walls. It was pure silence within the building but also a sense of something quite wrong. The blood began to slowly flow back into the building as a soft laughter began to grow louder...and louder...and louder. Each laugh changing from a soft giggle to a psychotic laughter. Walking out of the building with his keyblade dragging behind him, Karuma used his free bloodied hand to pop his jaw back into place on his face. Looking up at the large dragon who called itself a devil only made his opened scar stretch to show the teeth within his own mouth, creating a large bloodied smile as he spoke up with blood flowing out of the open scar,"The devil from another universe, you say?...I would love to see what you are worth then.."
Meanwhile, the creatures waited as Layla began to create a barricade within the building. As they waited, one that was still wearing the diamond dog's uniform slowly dragged it's broken leg straight to the door as it began to scratch against the glass window within the door to show her the face of one of her old comrades. Blood filled his eyes as the creature began to laugh in a screeching noise, making the others laugh as well as their master fought Shukurai. Standing there with his eyes glowing the signature green and blue tint, Karuma quickly twirled the keyblade around before pointing it straight at the large dragon before speaking up loudly,"Let us begin then...Devil versus Devil..."
This was when Karuma quickly tossed his keyblade up into the air before splashing his blood onto the ground. With this came something quite interesting as the blood completely formed into copies of himself as all four different Karuma's jumped up into the air and collected their own keyblades but only one was truly the real one. Dashing straight toward Shukurai the four different Karumas began to dash around as they swung their weapons straight down toward the creatures except for one who was behind the dragon. Standing on the railing, the psychopath clenched his fist tight before thrusting his fist straight into the ground, summoning a large amount of blood shoot up into the air like a tidal wave flowing out of the same spot that Shukurai had kicked the demigod in the first place,"Prepare to be one of my children then!"

The Angels have fallen..
Time for the Devil...to Rise...

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 am
Shukurai saw through Karuma's attempt to flank him with copies. He could see Karuma's aura and it was easy to tell that the three in front of him were fake. As the real one's aura still flared chaotically the fake ones did not. The black dragon bared his fangs but was impeccably calm. "You underestimate whom you're fighting Karuma... Very unwise." Shukurai's head raised and turned to the copy behind him that he knew was real. His crimson slit eye surrounded by onyx stared Karuma in the eye, unflinching even through the wave of blood. "Most of your power comes from a microscopic virus... MINE IS A BLACK HOLE!!" Shukurai shouted with the intensity of thunder and his eye lit up brighter than ever with the pupil a thin line. The Dragon disappeared in a hovering orb of Vantablack. Suddenly, the orb began to draw in anything that was connected to Karuma's blood. Strangely, the pull didnt effect Karuma himself, Layla and not even the base. The three copies of Karuma were first to be pulled into the orb. Their flesh and blood ripped away from their bones and their bones crushed all the way down to their cellular then atomic levels. Rendering the virus, blood and all its connection to Karuma, eradicated and turned into pure energy. The orb began to glow at its edge from the collected energy. The tidal wave Karuma made was next and as it was being drawn into the black hole, it disappeared completely before it even touched the edge of the sphere. The orb now had an orange glowing event horizon from the collected energy from those two attacks. Shukurai, in his human form decended from the bottom of the orb. His arms crossed and hidden in the sleeves of his robe as his wings stretched out wide. "You're not a devil. You're missing two valuable traits that gives a devil his horns... His self worth and retribution! You're just a fool who got lost and chose to follow a master like a pup!" Lightning struck the top of the orb and it rose up into the sky, centering itself in the eye of the hurricane. Shukurai uncrossed his arms, revealing his black scales and long, gold claws. His pole axe appeared in his left hand and he just stared at Karuma. "Turmoil still exists in your Heart... Questions you left unanswered underneath this psychotic facade..." Shukurai's overwhelming presence as a God pierced into Karuma's mind. "Can you not hear your cries?... Buried under that crazed laughter? You dare call yourself a devil... When you're still asking yourself "Why?" Karuma can hear in his mind the voice of his younger self and Shukurai's voice with it.

"Why, Father?! Why?!"

Valencia, as a spirit kept close to Layla making sure the barricades held. Even though Layla can't see her, Valencia was strong enough to influence some physical objects. If one of Karuma's children got through, she'll tap Layla's shoulder to warn her or throw objects to slow them down. Valencia then turned to a window and saw the black hole in the center of the hurricane. Her jaw dropped in disbelief and she began to worry. "What is going on, Shuk? Is Karuma more powerful than you thought? Or..." She thought about what he said . "You still have much to learn." Valencia returned to the barricade and kept an eye on it. For now, it was holding.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 am
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla was barricading the door when she looked up and seen a somewhat familiar face,'Jason!', she thought catching her heart in her throat as she seen him act like some creepy over-rated horrifying zombie like you would see in the video games, she found herself almost stopping in her pursuit to barricade the door but she continued finally finishing up and grabbing her gun she rushed up stairs and began to access the control panel, using her skill of mechanical tuition and the knowledge of this equipment in general she began to finally boot it up but she could hear the monster below,"Don't panic..", she told herself outloud,"You have a holy gun we just need to know where the others are...", she gulped finding herself wishing that Jason was the only one it would be hard seeing all her friends turned into monsters... She finally managed to insert the USB implanting all the information onto it as she heard the crashing downstairs,"Come on!!", she said smacking the over exaggerated piece of equipment,"You have to hurry!!", she heard another groaning and physcotic laughter as there was another crash and it seemed they had broken through,"Oh sh*t", she said looking at the USB it had 92%,"I'm gonna have to kill them aren't I?", she asked Valencia feeling her body tremble she turned around and aimed her gun jason was the first up the stairs,'I hope your soul finally get some rest I'm sorry...', she thought preparing to fire them all down;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Blood God Keyblade::.
User Image

History has been re-written..
Light has now faded and darkness rules the realms

Watching as his attacks failed, Karuma dropped down onto the ground with both feet landing perfectly. With his keyblade stabbed in front of him into the ground, Karuma smiled as he saw the humanoid version of the god stand there, the pole axe was majestic and fearsome and yet, Karuma wasn't physically shaken. Not even the voices in his head shook him. Pulling out the keyblade out of the cement before resting the large blade against his shoulder. Looking over the railing, he saw his creatures beginning to break through the barricade that Layla was working on before turning his vision back toward Shukurai with his eyes staring down at the man with annoyance,"You seem quite powerful yourself, devil..and yet..you are the one who underestimates me..."
With this, the aura around him began to shake violently before exploding with a massive amount of power surrounding the Daemon King's Apprentice. His hair glowed red and his eyes glowed bright green and blue as his keyblade began to float around him along with exact versions of the same keyblade. The psychotic warrior began to grin wildly as he spoke up,"You believe me to be just about the virus...but you are wrong...I am...POWER!"
With this, the demigod warrior thrust his left fist into the ground which made the cement fly up into the air below Shukurai, creating a large amount of cement spikes shooting straight up at the god. With this, Karuma smiled bright before dashing around at the different spikes as they fired at the god before swinging each time with each individual keyblade. This happened about four to five times but who was counting? Not Karuma as he quickly dashed once more above the God before tossing a cement spike straight down before falling down straight off the building. This was all apart of his plan however as while he fell, he held a device within his hand as he pressed the shiny red button before falling straight through a closing portal, making him disappear from the wrecked motherbase. This was when a loud explosion happened as the platform that had Layla within shake violently before slowly tilting. See, before the fight, Karuma knew that he wouldn't win with the fight against Valencia but he knew that either way, they were after valuable information. With this, he had his infected plant bombs on the supports holding the platforms over the raging ocean waters and used himself as bate. This meant that the large platform that Layla was inside was beginning to fall, about ready to be sinking into the deep depths of the ocean.

The Angels have fallen..
Time for the Devil...to Rise...

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:19 pm
Shukurai was caught by surprise from this sudden boost of power. Each attack from Karuma's keyblades made him flinch but he did not cry out in pain. Shukurai saw Karuma dashing down on him from above and braced for what was coming next. He was struck into the tower of spikes and was impaled through the stomach, left shoulder, and right thigh. The Lord of Change merely looked at where he was impaled and sighed with displeasure. "Vae is not going to be happy..." Shukurai looked immediately to Karuma as he brought to light, a device in his hand. Instantly, Shukurai evaporated into a mist of Shadow and darted at Karuma. He couldnt make it to stop him from pressing the button but just as Karuma fell through the portal, time seemed to have slowed for a brief moment.

The last thing Karuma saw before he had completely fallen in, was Shukurai above him and reaching to grab his face with his right hand. The Black Hole silhouetted behind his black wings as he manifested from shadow. Shukurai's red eyes, though sinister, actually expressed a hidden pain. Within that final slowed moment, Shukurai's claws clenched into a tiger palm and red lightning shot across the Gods body and into his palm. Then point blank, the lightning shot into Karuma. Zapping him with an intense amount of lightning that launched him completely into the portal with great force. Making Karuma crash into anything below him.

Jericho by Celldweller

"You build 'em up. You layer stone on stone. You build 'em high to back your enemies... The sky grows dark. The Earth is trembling.
An unhappy ending to your final fantasy..."

This attack temporarily knocked Karuma out and he begins to hear a name that he hadn't heard in years. Many loud echoing voices calling out his actual birth name. First and last. Even Shukurai's voice along with these voices. The lightning Shukurai used was targeted at Karuma's central nervous system and his memory. Allowing certain neural networks to reconnect allowing Karuma to remember repressed memories. Memories of when he wasn't Karuma... Then the memory of when his father was officially known to him as "murderer" manifested around him as if he was reliving it. The memory seemed to move slowly as it unfolded around him. Shukurai appeared in the background of the representation of Arigane in this memory. He appeared as a Titan sized Black Dragon with his wings unfolded for miles around the area. The dragon lowered his head down to the two figures and spoke calmly. Despite his sharp fangs baring after each word. "This will be my last time trying to reach you, Young Angel. To begin, Vae is right to be defensive about her old friend, Arigane Angel... The representation of Arigane began to turn into a black figure. With no definitive features to real identity but it bore a symbol of a Snake. "Valencia is unfortunately destined to inherit a Mantle that she won't want. However, she is half linked to this Mantle and thus has an ability to "know the Truth." It's become second nature to her at this point. I know, I've seen her mend relationships with this divine sense many times. But, theres always the Lie, which is Darkness in its cruelty..." Shukurai's red eyes looked to the figure and he pointed at it with his wing claws. "I've met your father and I will say, he and I immediately had something in common... He and I were framed... A most Heinous Lie. A Snake of Deceit... Someone adorned our identities and committed terrible acts we are still blamed for! I only do not have an answer to who it was wearing your Father's face. Valencia could if she saw them. As the answer to this Lie is their Truth with the matching symbol like the one you see before you. I assure you my words are just..." The Dragon bowed respectfully to Karuma and continued. "My Mantle of Darkness may allow me to know what is Lies. However, I myself am no Liar. Lies are not worth my breath..." The memory began to fade out and Shukurai as well with it but he figuratively extends his hand to Karuma before he faded from sight and everything went black. The voices now whispering repeatedly Karuma's birth name.

"I have chosen to try and save you, Young Angel from the Sea of Blood you're drowning in. You have a choice now. To seek the right answers as there is more to what happened than what you were told. For you did not have the sight to see it..."

"You feel so safe inside. The walls you fortified. Supremacy implied, who dares to overthrow? Arrogance justified. Self-importance amplified.
It's down you go when your walls fall like Jericho."

After the portal had vanished, Shukurai felt the explosives go off and the ground began to shift. Quickly, he ran towards the direction of the server area and he leaped into the air. Shukurai took on a larger dragon form and his wingspan was longer than the base. As it began to fall into sea, Shukurai grabbed hold of the base with his claws and his massive black wings began to flap quickly. Creating 30 foot waves in the ocean below with each wing beat. The impact from the giant dragon catching the base shook some of the soldiers off their feet. Some sliding down the floor and through some windows into the sea. Shukurai slowed the descent of the base and managed to level the floor, then the dragon called out. "Layla! I can not hold this for long! Get what you can and climb onto my back!" Shukurai's large dragon arm struck into the glass windows of the server room so she could climb up the dragons arm, then his back.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Layla was about to shoot off rounds when the whole d*mn building began to collapse in on itself the whole base was shaking and about to be destroyed and left to the ocean forever; Layla panicked as she watched the soldiers grip the edge of the floor which had crumbled in on itself trying to haul themselves up growling and screeching at her as she stood on the small space of floor that was about to give way she then heard a massive berating sound it seemed to echo throughout the whole base as she looked up mouth open and jaw dropped at the massive Dragon that was Shukurai she found herself staring over at the USB the screen was off so she didn't know if she got it all but she hoped so though it was a stretch she could probably grab it and launch herself onto his foot and climb up flinging the gun onto her shoulder she went over to pick up the USB yanking it out she watched as the soldiers began to fall into the sea and seen her old comrade Jason slip into the ocean as well screeching along with the others,"I hope you find peace in the afterlife friend", she thought to herself sending a silent prayer as tears drip onto her cheeks grabbing a hold she managed to crawl up the dragon's foot and then up onto his massive back his wing span was so huge! The sound of the beating wings was enough to bust ones ear drums though and she had thank all those helicopter rides, she looked at the USB in her hand was this all really worth it? Coming out here seeing old friends die.. and maybe not even getting the answers? She found her hand slightly trembling as she patted his back,"I'm ready lets go!", she told him looking straight ahead determined;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:30 pm
Once Shukurai felt Layla tap his back, he released his grip on the rest of the base. A radio tower nearly struck him in the wing but he got out of the way just in time. The base crashed into the sea and was consumed in the blue waters. Shukurai flew up a little higher and looked down to the sea where the base once was. He knew that Layla had lost a lot of friends here and decided to do a small ceremony before they left. He wasn't sure what to say for words but he looked up to the black hole he created in the center of the sky. A light had surged up his neck and into his throat. Shukurai opened his jaws and an orb of light flew out and up to the black sphere. In a blink, the black hole shrunk so small and so quickly that it vanished completely. The energy left behind collected into small orbs of light and that began fly further up to the sky, like bright, swirling swarm of fireflies, and out into space. The hurricane clouds began to disperse, revealing an Aurora of green and blue on a clear starlit sky. Shukurai turned and began to fly a different direction from Disney Town. "The ship has moved since we've been here. Hold on tight, Layla." Shukurai began to head towards Vincent's ship in that had just landed in Vein.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Layla glanced down that place was the last place she could have gotten information about trevor.. and she felt that all the deaths today where another blow to her in a personal way.. but the small ceremony that Shukurai made was a beautiful sight and she found herself silently crying as a warm feeling entered into her chest a place in her heart for this moment she witnessed a goodbye to all those she used to know... She would have to let Vincent know it was gone.. their old life and there was no returning to it now.. if there was anything it would be on the USB if the file had completely downloaded all the way.. Taking in a deep breathe she leaned forward laying her body on the back of the dragon and letting her arms fall to each side of his neck hugging his scaly back as the tears continued to flow,"Thank you..", she whispered,"Thank you for doing that for them...";

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Islands of the Waterway