• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

"Yeah, quite a long story..", Terra reiterated what Ven had said to Herc when he ran up to them. He then turned toward Aqua at the same time Ven did before chuckling softly with his arms crossed. He knew Aqua was pretty but never thought Zack put the moves on her before. When he finally stopped chuckling, he turned back toward Herc before speaking up,"Well you look like a true hero, Herc..How did you guys find us?"

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

"He caught me off guard," she flustered to Ventus as her cheek was red. Zack chuckled about Aqua flustering, he rub back of his spiky black hair, "You three look the same since I last saw you, Ven is still same," "Come to think of it, you look different, have you became a hero you become," she pointed out about how grown up Zack was and his scars on his cheek. Zack shrugged, before he use his usual squat, "Not really, until I came home and join the Shrina company with the man I used to look up has gone mad. Cloud and I were in coma and become the test subject with Project S cells for four years, we were on the run until I was gunned down by Shrina Soldiers and entered the Lifestream," he replied, until he mention his death. Aqua was taken back, "You were gunned down!"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:18 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

User Image

Mikhailie smiled and giggled softly at the exchange of words when she noticed how Micky looked and went over to him.
"Are you alright?"she asked gently.
Crirawiel slightly shifted but stayed asleep on Ven's shoulder.
Cloud got off of the chariot and looked around.
"Where exactly...are we?"he asked before hearing the conversation.
"Well...it's a good thing you didn't meet Aerith yet then right,Zack?"

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"
(Sorry I'm late to post...again...I blame school)
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness!"

when Makhailie came over to him, Mickey nodded "oh, yeah ... sorry, just thinkin about some folks i haven't seen in a while" he said as his eyes drooped a little in sadness "it's been a really long time, i just hope they're ok"

"huh? oh um ... actually this was an accident. we were trying to save Zack's girlfriend, like he said: some guy named Daichi took her so some island full of demons" he said as Ven looked at him shocked as Mickey said 'oh no'. Herc looked back at Apollo's chariot color=yellow]"i borrowed that from my brother, Apollo ... travels the speed of light with the power of the sun, but we landed here" he said as Mickey thought about it "maybe cause i was the previous Sun God" he suggested as Herc looked at the mouse with surprise but Ven spoke up "if you guys are gonna save a friend, then count me in!" he said then smiled at Zack "and don't even try to change my mind, we're friends aren't we?" he asked as Mickey looked on and smiled being reminded of how Sora would jump at a chance to save anyone no matter what, especially if it was a friend in need. Mickey then became serious and nodded "i'll go too!"

" But you have to believe!"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra blinked a few times as he listened to everyone speak. He never met the blond haired man before but made him smile when he noticed the large blade on his back. With his arms crossed, he turned his head toward Herc as he listened about this person named Daichi which he had no idea who this was. Looking back at the chariot, he placed his right hand to the back of his head while his left relaxed against his left hip. He couldn't believe how fast this chariot could go but this was when he heard Zack explaining how he was gunned down which made him blink a few times. How did he survive? He was about to ask until he heard Ven explaining how he wants to go with them to save Zack's girlfriend. Mickey said he would too so Terra looked toward Aqua before speaking up,"What do you think? Should we join along as well?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua didn't know what to say to Zack got gunned down, however he was like nothing was bothering him. He turned his head towards Cloud, he let out his wide grin, "Don't know, but I had a worse luck with ladies, until Aerith comes to picture," he said to his friend, before he meeting Aerith. Zack looked at Ven before he climbed on the chariot, "Yep, we all are," he agreed. Aqua looked at her wayfinder, it's still glowing, meaning Vincent was alright, but right now she and friends were heading to the island where Aerith was. She looked at Terra, before she put her wayfinder back hanging around her sash, "Vin will be fine, so I wouldn't have to be worry about him. Right now, we have to get Aerith out of that island," she replied that she won't worry about Vincent, meaning he can take care of himself. She climbed on the chariot, she looked at Zack, "Zack, do you know why Daichi send Aerith to that island?" "Not really, but Chaos said Daichi kept her in the Daemon Island, probably knows my relationship with her, so he tried to force me and my friends to work with him."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

seeing everyone agree to come along, Herc just chuckled and seemed to glow slightly before he was suddenly in his old armor "a heroes strength is measured by their heart ... glad to see nothings changed with you three" he said as Ven looked at Herc confused "your clothes changed" he said as Herc looked down and was slightly startled then looked around before looking down in deep thought ".... dad?" he muttered before shaking his hand before he clenched a fist and got on the chariot with a smile "guess i haven't felt like myself until now ... now, we got someone to save" he said before taking the reigns after he was certain everyone was on board and pulled on them making the vehicle raise into the air and the wheels started spinning faster and faster until it was on fire. sensing the possible outcome, Mickey cast a barrier spell to keep everyone inside the chariot as the inevitable happened: the chariot started going so fast it was leaving flame skid marks in the sky as they headed to the Isle of Demon Tears

(Great Scott! 1.21 Gigawatts!!!!!)

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"A true hero's strength is measured by his heart, and after all i've gone through i guess i still am a hero"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

A flash of red light flew down from the sky to show that Aqua and Arigane had arrived at the Land of Departure. During the time, Terra and Ventus were training using wooden keyblades, training their speed and strength which both had benefited from the other. Walking up the stairs, Arigane walked behind Aqua before stopping to looking at the beautiful castle, blinking a few times as he knew that the legends of this place were quite extraordinary. He, himself, had not been here before though he knew that this place would be a good spot for him to lay low so with this, Arigane sat down with his knees together in a meditating pose, clapping his hands together before using quite a bit of his divine energy to wrap a protective shield around the realm so that only good in heart may enter. This made the retired King of the Gods quite tired as he breathed heavily before looking out toward Aqua and her two friends. Terra nodded toward him, knowing that what he just did would make the Land of Departure a place to feel relaxed as the Earth Styled keyblade wielder looked toward Aqua with a smile,"So, your son...he's become quite a keyblade wielder. He's already quite strong with his keyblade."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua lead Arigane up the stairs and saw her friends were training. She noticed Arigane meditating and saw the divine barrier, through the window. She heard Terra talking about Vincent as she looked him with a smile and nod, "He is, Vin may need to use his head before he can goes to action, but he didn't show any signs of darkness after spending 12 years in dark realm."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:10 pm
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

"still kinda weird that he's your age pretty much" Ven said crossing his arms slightly and shook his head "man ... i don't remember the last time anything was even remotely close to normal with us, honestly the weirdest thing for me is your son calls himself Vin" he said with a deadpan look "but ... anyway, think maybe we should bring him here? i mean i don't think he even has Keyblade armor"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Dark Realm has a different reaction to everyone it seems", Terra spoke softly as he placed his finger over his chin, his thumb placed against his jawline. He too saw it was quite strange that Vincent is similar to Aqua's age but time works differently for different people. Vin looked like Aqua's age but at the same time, Aqua was trapped in the dark realm for years herself while he and Ventus were still looking their own age. Turning his eyes toward Ventus, he only chuckled before speaking up,"I mean, in a way, you still look when you haven't aged a day, Ven. Either you have been in your own bubble where time doesn't matter or...you'll always be this short~"
As the three were talking Arigane stood back up as he only turned his head toward the blue skies, not one bit tainted with darkness. This brought a smile to the retired King of the Gods eyes before placing his left hand where the wedding ring that covered his divine scent shined against the light. Looking down, Arigane looked at the ring shine before closing his eyes to think of the times when he saw his children for the first time. He clenched his fist as he remembered seeing his red headed boy, a spitting image of himself and instead of becoming a god to protect, he's become a devil to destroy. Sighing with no sound escaping his lips, Arigane looked back out toward the terrain before clenching his right fist. He knew he had to correct this wrong...but how? How to approach this situation? What is his options?
Terra turned back toward Aqua as Ven's words were true in one way. The child of Aqua's doesn't have his own armor yet or that is what it seems. Vincent didn't use it during the battle against the Daemon Statue and yet he needed his. Could it be that he might not need one or is something holding him back? Terra was definitely puzzled but he shook it off before dropping his hands down to his sides as he spoke up,"What do you think, Aqua? I think it might be time...not just him either, Mitsuki also didn't have any armor to protect her from the darkness. Might be time.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua listened to Ven and Terra about Vincent and her age, then Ventus talked about her son called himself Vin, "Maybe he shorten his name ever since I was trapped in Dark World and Arigane sacrifice himself," she theorized Vincent's shorten his name. However Terra talked about Ventus being short and didn't age, Aqua wasn't convinced after she restored Castle Oblivion to Land of Departure to protect Ventus. When her friends talked about Vincent not having an armor, not just him, but Mitsuki as well. Aqua furrowed her eyebrow, during the celebration at Disney Town, she noticed the emerald jewel on Mitsuki's hidden blade gauntlet, but it can't be coincidence. Terra asked her that it might be a time, so she looked at both Terra and Ventus, "I agree with you two, we should bring them here."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:47 pm
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

Ven nodded and looked out the window for a while thinking "if this war you guys were talking about is gonna be worse than when we three fought Xehanort .... i think he'll need it" he said before looking at them "all of them, because keyblade wielders are showing up more and more i hear ... i don't want it to be like last time"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

The retired King of the Gods continued to stare out toward the world as he overheard the conversation of Mitsuki and Vincent, making him only sigh with no sound escaping before turning back toward the three. Terra looked over at Arigane with his eyebrow raised as the fire burned within the red and blond haired god. Walking to the group, Arigane placed one hand against his chest before the fire escaped from his back, making the flames circle around before showing words that he was thinking of,"The fire burns brights within the two heroes..if we were to give them their own keyblade armor then we must do it quick..*flames flow around as they create more words*..I hear that there is a place where we can find the metal strong enough for Vin and Mitsuki's armor...a planet named..*the words flow around one more time before spelling one word*...Nidavellir..."
Terra closed his eyes as he thought about this adventure, knowing that this would be a new place that the three haven't been before. Looking back up to his two friends, the Earth Styled keyblade wielder spoke up with a smile,"Hmm...what do you two think?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua wanted to agree with Ventus, but this is Daichi they all should worry about, he's after all of the fragments and who knows what he will do to those using it against him. She looked at the fire that was manipulated by Arigane, like Terra, she never heard of this Nidavellir, so she looked at Arigane in confusion, "Nidavellir?" she asked him, then she looked at Terra before she placed her fingers underneath her chin, "If this planet Nidavellir can create two armors for them like Arigane said, we should check it out."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

Land of Departure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers