Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
Front of MEIS: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image

{ }
Freed Ran || Adept || Student || Semblance [Type: Morgrim] ||
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Everything was fine. Freed stands before Rain and lets out a small sigh of relief. After rubbing the back of his head, he crosses his arms and offers the younger girl a warm smile. “I’m glad you’re okay. For some reason I felt like Grimm were attacking around here, and I definitely rushed over but… I guess everything is okay?” he says, a bit confused. He knows he came here to stop a Grimm attack, but now that he looks around, there aren’t even any in the immediate vicinity. Was he hallucinating? Morgrim purrs while the helmet wearing lass rubs her head, gently walking around Rain’s form, rubbing up against her lovingly. This is a display she offers only to those she trusts with all her being. After finishing her showcase of affection, she sits and licks the back of her paw.

“Freed. Rain. You should have realized it by now, but something is not right here. As if things were misplaced. I am quite certain there were Grimm here just now, and yet...they’re no longer here.” she says, looking up to Freed with with eyes of intent. The man’s brows furrow as he looks over his shoulder at the others around here. Everyone seems just as off put as he, if not more. Turning his attention back to Rain, he places a hand on her helmet, nodding his own head in agreement to her offer to suppress the Grimm. “Yeah, let’s do that. If you’re ready to go, we’ll have Morgrim lead us. But, Mor?” he says, looking down to the grimm-like cat as she stretches out. “Be sure to point me in the direction of the strongest one once we’re done here.” The cat’s eyes watch her owner firmly. She knows exactly what he desires, and though she’s personally against it, she can’t help but spoil the man that made her. “Very well. Now, follow me.” she demands before leaping up onto Freed’s head and pointing her paw in a direction. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: --- || Rank: A
IC Notes: ---

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:30 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

With: Galand and Mory

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Rain looked at Mory as she would continue petting her, but then stopped once she started to talk about how something was not right and how her day dream was very much related to what she had seen. "o_o" "I agree Mory chan, I had the same day dream of this place being in chaos to the Grimm, but now theres nothing here, how very odd." Rain then stood up folding her arms as she was in thought about something as her visor showed. "..." Then she felt Freed's hand go on top of her helmet as she stopped thinking and looked up at him as she changed her emoji to. "^_^" Then Rain nodded and replied to Freed as she would watch the cat point forward a direction, she watched Freed go first as Rain followed after him to their destination.
~exit~

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

North Lotus

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image » яeseda σak «

”I’m so so sorr…”

The words rung oddly familiar in her head as her mouth was left wide with the rest of her face taking on a blank stare. She could swear that she and the boy on the ground had just been fighting off grimm together. Was she losing it? Was it just some cruel joke? A hallucination or illusion?

Reseda blinked slowly as she held out a hand to the boy. ”Um… didn’t we just do all this? Hades right? At least… I swear I recall you telling me a few minutes ago… may… be…?”

As the girl tried to put two and two together she soon ended up just giving up. The more she thought on the matter the more it caused her head to hurt. If she wasn’t crazy yet, she was sure going to be if she fried all her neurons. This poor goat had been so focused on trying to make sense of things that she didn’t hear the woman speak. It was only when people began to leave that she would pick up others talking about grimm in the area.

”So… Hades want to tag along with me and see if there are any grimm by the rivers?” Reseda had decided to stop focusing on the past, or well altered future, and figured they may as well pitch in and help. ”I don’t know if you remember, or saw, whatever I think I did, but if those green grimm get to the river it could be bad… they seemed a little toxic?” Despite her attitude and perhaps even looks she could be quite observant. Also she hadn’t heard others speaking of going to the river as of yet and splitting up into smaller groups was the most logical course of action right now.

With Hades in agreement the two of them would head off to the river.

((Hades and Reseda both exit to the river))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:59 pm
((no point making something long))

Whatever occured mattered not to William. He has seen his far share of odd things, though this perhaps was going to end up on the top of the list. Leaving MEIS he would make his way to find the largest of the grimm.

((headed towards Mistral Town Hall))  

Aquos Dragoa

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

There was always more. In all her time of fighting, there was always more. Never was it simple where the main enemies could easily be defeated. In the back, there was always something waiting to strike, and as the more powerful beings came upon the group, she smirked. She lived for this, but these things...No these were something one couldn't just deal with. One was large, a breed she had never seen before. It resembled a God, but Gods were things we didn't understand. Power was what made Godhood, among belief. She didn't believe in these creatures, nor did she believe in anything. "Spread!" She shouted, her vectors tracing the creatures as they moved. She looked through animals, keeping her eyes on the creatures. "The river and the town hall! She would shout, opening her eyes. "We need to split them down, and that means sending the most powerful after both of them. We need actual leaders with real strength" She shouted, rushing over to the girl who had taken down a hoard with a single flick of dust. "Hey, you have to go to the river! The people going there need you!" Aliyah taking off to the other one she saw strength from. He was a hulking man, but he had coughed and had some sort of panic attack. He was commanding others, he had some sort of leadership...As much as she did. Who cared! "Aye! You! With me! We're heading into town! You look like you like to bench the big boys!" Aliyah nodding as she took off towards the town. "Wave! Syl! We're heading to town! We have a God to slay!" She shouted as she headed for town. She smiled. This would be the beginning of a long road of challenges to overcome.
ooc: I'm sorry if I ignored people. Have to break this up :

Klayko

North Lotus

Cursed1217

Omnipotent Seraphim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☩Ortega Obsidio☩ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

☩Name: Ortega Obsidio
☩Occupation: Just your friendly neighborhood Bringer of Chaos
☩Sexuality: Bisexual {Mostly into the male persuasion
☩Rank: B
☩Mood: Cynical
☩Company: Young huntsmen & huntresses
☩Current Thought: I must kill that beast!
☩Current Theme: Skull

☩ . . . "Im the bane of human existance, need I say more?" . . .☩

================ ☩ ==================

One minute grim were trying to flay them alive, the next minute they were gone. All Ortega knew was that there was a big one that could hinder his plans. Without saying all to much he made his way to were he heard the most chaos coming from, as if he was being drawn to it. {EXITS}

================ ☩ ==================
» Theme Song(s):
Main Theme: Skull
Emotional Theme: Who will save us now?
Battle Theme: Rude Awakening
Comeback Theme: Blitzkrieg
Grim Main Theme: Shingeki no kyojin Ost - Attack ON Titan
Battle Theme: Devils Never Cry

☩. "I'm a demon born of humanity's crimes, fear me!" . ☩

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☩Humanity's Bane☩ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image

El Cid

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

The atmosphere seemed bleak as El would be standing in front of the MEIS building.
”I’m ready to get these recovery efforts back on track. We’re stuck here and who knows what’s happening to my brother, my sister, my father, my mother, Aves…” El’s lament focused on his past and the people that were most important to him in that moment. His family and friends being left in with the horde of Grimm that ran rampant among Vacuo.
He was seated at a bench, with Agamemnon resting on his back. He had practiced with it earlier that day just to see what different techniques could be utilized when out of nowhere Grimm invaded the MEIS building. He ran over to the area only to see that a few people had been attacked by a weird green dog looking thing, and some large stone looking thing.
”The Grimm have arrive. EVERYONE BE CAREFUL! DON’T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FOR EVEN A SECOND!” Agamemnon would go from its base mode into its attack mode, with the hilt sliding over the dust compartments. Grabbing the hilt, El would wield it in its Odyssey form, which is the dual sword form. The beasts would make a run for it after causing destruction.

”This will not go down on my watch.” The four monsters would scatter and multiple hunters and huntresses would give chase to them. El had his eye on one of them and would give chase as well. [Exits to the Outskirts of Mistral]

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

Stats & Techniques

Stats

Strength || D || Speed || D (+) || Weapon || C || Aura and Semblance || D || Endurance || A ||

Techniques

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
____I am an Aura class huntress. ______They rate me at B rank.
______I fight with team . _____My status is.. slightly more focused.
___I am at.. the MIES gates.____Currently I'm in the company of.. a sleepy looking girl and a tall young man.

___ Nox turned her head a little to the right to look at the boy with the brown hair as he was the only one to actually respond to her at the moment. He seemed to be polite enough to her even though the scales on her face clearly marked her as a faunus. He even went so far as to call her ma'am. That was a new one on her. She felt kind of happy about that like she had received a compliment. Though what was a tad on the odd side for her was that he accepted to work together on the condition of if she found him acceptable. Nox glanced at over to the quiet, sleepy looking girl and then back to the boy. Was he perhaps a greenhorn or just severely unconfident. Either way Nox wasn't feeling particularly picky right now. Plus, it was always a boon to have to work with someone that didn't just automatically treat her like pond scum or some piece of trash. Hopefully this would be a good indicator to what she could expect of the others. After all that goat faunus from before didn't seem to be drawing much flak from the humans here, and she out right headbutted one of them.

___ "Okay, then lets head for the..." Nox cut off when one of the other girls that had been gathered around the gates to MIES dashed over to them and started giving her orders. She blinked in surprise before quickly suppressing the emotion and watching the blonde girl dash off again after barking out some orders on where to go. Nox had a feeling this had happened before but couldn't place where. Well, without any other real option she supposed she could just go to where she was suggested to go. "Ummm, well I guess we will head to the outskirts and try to find the ones by the river then." She glanced at the sleepy looking girl once more since she wasn't sure yet what she would do. Hopefully she would follow along with the two of them once they started moving.

___{Exiting to the Syton River}

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

Black Fire Lord

Cursed1217

Dedicated Loiterer

7,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image

Scylla Tempestxxxxxx.
                                                                                The Rebel

A lot of things happened and I don't feel like recounting all of them so ******** all that. Scylla saw two people leaving that seemed cool enough so she went ahead and just followed them out to find out. "Wonder if those two are cool?"
                                                                                [exit]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 am
User Image

El Cid

El would arrive back at the front of MEIS. He believed his journey to be over; however, something didn’t feel right. When he was here originally, it seemed as if the Grimm came out of nowhere. “Something isn’t adding up here. I was at the entrance… and I heard a loud bang…” The large hyena and the other weird grimm appeared after a bang of sorts. El would go to survey the front area for clues.

There were hints of acid drips from the multiple hyenas that were in the area, as well as claw marks on the ground. El thought it would be a good idea to follow the trail of acid drip to find out where in the hell these grimm came from. He already deciphered that they couldn’t have come from the outside, otherwise someone would have seen them come in. As he treaded the ground, following this horrid trail of destruction, he found that it led to the wide-open doors of the Gymnasium.

Just from the outside alone, El could hear growling. He figured that this was something else was lurking in here. The growling was overwhelming, as though there were multiple of whatever was in there. El didn’t have anyone in the area to assist him, as everyone had gone off to fight the other Grimm. Even those he had fought with earlier hadn’t made it back. “I really don’t want to go in here by myself…” El would begrudgingly run into the Gym.

Stats & Techniques

Stats

Strength || D || Speed || D (+) || Weapon || C || Aura and Semblance || D || Endurance || A ||

Techniques

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

Xandria Aytolis

Walking towards the entrance she was excited for her first day at school to fully learn to become a huntress, she had to of the best hunters and huntress for parents and she had some experience of being a huntress but she also wanted to go to the academy, plus she always wanted to have that academy life. Walking in she had her usual look on in which case she called it her 'normal look'; walking towards the entrance she then saw that some battle had gone through it and what had looked like there was chaos everywhere. "Uh oh, this isn't good." Xandira then pulled up her scarf up against her face as she looked around feeling a bit off, so she took out her weapon as it turned into melee form and walked in closer to the entrance she could feel dead things all around her so surplus of golems were there for her. As she walked through the gates she saw a boy heading to the gym area alone. Not wanting him to be alone she ran after him as she called out to him. "H...Hey you! D..Don't go in there by yourself... Although she didn't know him, she felt like he shouldn't gone in by himself into danger, which by the destruction and footprints it seemed like the way he was going is where all of this came from. Just missing him she sighed and ran after him as she was ready to take out her golems at the first sight of danger, but reluctantly she ran after the boy who headed in alone wanting to help him out.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

b - broken down *TO THE - - ( pendulum`s × swing )
_______________NO remorse & no words to say ▪▪▪
_____silence is thekey »_____loudness breaks ` THE KEEP
_________HUNTING DOWN; the } m i d n i g h t ` s____d r e a m
_______________grasping at strings_________ feeling nothing
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream

____FAILING TO }} live* // love* // fight* //
░███losing all hope for A SINGLE SHRED OF LIGHT

Wings flapped soundlessly as she would fly through the air at a fairly fast speed, gliding as she would spot people at the MEIS entrance and easily landing. Her talons touched the ground gently as she would balance with ease on her legs glancing about curiously, "I see everyone is heading towards-" she'd mumble softly before spotting a young lass chasing the male she had seen earlier. Hands still clasped tight around her medical kit as she would flex her wings and then take off again, stirring dust up around her in the process. She'd follow after the two people from above, wings flapping as she kept herself up fairly high.

Cor Contritum

Raider

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: C+ | sᴘᴅ: D | ᴡᴘɴ: D | ᴀᴜʀ: D | ᴇɴᴅ: D
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ A full suit of armor moves forth steadily, breaking through the darkness of the forest path. Its form shows of silver and red, horned and just. Whoever dawns this must be of royalty, or seemingly, a knight of some order. Behind the armor a woman pops out of the clearance, panting with hands to her knees. Clear signs that the pair had been traveling for quite some time now, or they had at the very least recently come from battle. The armored being comes to a halt, taking the time to look to and fro, gaining a better sense of their surrounding. “Haugh? The hell is this?” A very unfitting voice resounds from the confines of the helmet. She comments on the state of the campus’ being. So many Grimm swarm about, rampaging as they please while some students and faculty fight them off. With a heavy sigh, the armored person places a hand on the face of their armor in frustration.

“Isn’t this supposed to be a secured facility? What kind of idiot lets this kind of thing happen right on their home turf?” she comments, holding out her hand above her head where a sword would manifest. With a powerful grip, she takes hold of it and bring the weapon down, slamming the top half of a dog-like grimm into the ground. Its body goes limp, and it ceases to move. “...You gotta be kidding me! These things are friggin’ whimps! Oh for the love of… Saja! Where are they comin’ from?!” The demands, clearly annoyed at this point. The girl, still shivering from the sight of so many Grimm, points in the direction of the gym. The knight lets out another sigh before hoisting her sword over her shoulder. As the pair starts to head towards the inner locales behind the front entrance gates, the screams and calls for help behind them grow louder, and louder still. More and more trainees and huntsmen are winding up in pinches.

The knight shakes her head and looking over her shoulder back towards Saja. “Oi. Go help ‘em out. They’re pissin’ me off.” she demands before turning back forward and heading to the gym. Saja, though hesitant at first, suddenly offers a sadistic smile before turning back to the battle outside the gates while unsheathing a pair of dual daggers. “Ahn ~ I was hoping you’d let me play too!” The knight moves towards the closed door of the gym where a Grimm bursts through in a lunge. She ducks, avoding its bite, while simultaneously grabbing it by the throat and slinging it over to the side. “Ara ara… Lookit’ what we have here. You’re one ugly dog. Or are you some kinda legged snake…? Well, whatever. Since you attacked me first, don’t be complaining about what happens now!” she says in a sinister tone. In the next moment, the Grimm’s body bursts through the wall making a large hole as it bounces a few times off the ground in its flight. ]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    During transport, Hades grabbed the goat lil flute player, keeping her on his back as they traveled. They didn't stop anywhere major. Looking around, he would stop at the MEIS front gates and would look around for the most part, noticing most people were away and gone. Maybe they were finding some of the grimm as well. Or maybe, they finally settled into the school or academy. Who truly knows? For now, he would just stand there and think before looking at Innes. "Ideas? We should find a fourth member, but at the same time. I feel like our little goat friend may need rest..." He explained

Aquos Dragoa

Vertigo Kaiju

OOC: yeah this been going on for too long. Other things to do. Things get set up  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 am
User Image

The excitement had ended in a flash and Innes was left a bit confused. Confused and lucky anyway. His feeble show of force had taken a bit out of him but he had plenty of energy to run away from the nevermore that had shown up at the river.

Not much later he realized that the other two had led him back the same way he’d come from in the first place. All three were back at the gates to MEIS. Everyone else had gone but it seemed as though the grimm had either run off or disappeared as well. The guy Innes had been following spoke first. The blonde was suddenly struggling to remember if introductions had been made in the first place. Given all the confusion he couldn’t recall one way or the other.

”Rest does sound like a solid plan…” He spoke and in doing so realized his own labored breathing. He wasn’t out of shape by any means but that had been a bit much. He took a few deep breaths to steady himself before continuing on.

”Wait, what do you mean find a fourth? Does MEIS use the four man cell? And we’re just deciding based on who ran off to where just now? Because this seemed like a real…” His voice trailed a bit as he seemed to catch himself. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

”I’m rambling.” He seemed to slow down all of the sudden. ”My name’s Innes. Don’t recall if I mentioned that earlier given the circumstance. I’m glad you guys showed up. Who knows what would’ve happened otherwise.” He wasn’t exactly contributing ideas as per what to do but he felt like they at least had a moment to introduce themselves now.

Aquos Dragoa

Noble Negative J3T

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games