Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Soda Pong Finals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 11/10 SHEEEEEEE'S OOOOUT
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Zeylla didn't want to drink the last cup after she sank her ball. She just stared at it, and stared at it. And then with the most miserable of grimaces, she downed it, and her face took on a sick paleness as the sugary drink twisted her stomach into knots.
She was done for.  
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:07 pm
Quote:
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round

Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
Potty Points: 7
Total Cups Consumed: 6

The blueblood watched her opponent flee and breathed a deep weary sigh as she prepared to finish off her end of the game. She wasn't stopping until she had to, no matter how much she wanted to. She would see this through. She had to finish it.  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:17 pm
Quote:
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
Potty Points: 9
Total Cups Consumed: 7

With no one to take the other turn when Tsarzi was supposed to skip, it was time to toss again. She almost hoped for a worse soda just to get it over with. Her stomach though wanted to finish off with the gentle teal or yellows, still horribly disgustingly sugary, but not nearly as bad as the rest.

Of course, what she got was the terrible in between that ticked her mouth in terrible ways but didn't quite put her out of the game yet. One more and she could leave with the knowledge that she persevered to the last drink.

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:21 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Zindel Tagino
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 4

Zindel flung another ball at the others set up, grabbing the juice and chugging it down like water!  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:22 pm
Quote:
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
Potty Points: 10
Total Cups Consumed: 8

And this last one, it was jsut enough to push her over the edge. Tsarzi tensed for a moment, her stomach nearly rebelling on the spot, but she managed to choke what would have been an absolutely disgusting display of liquid projectile vomit down before speed walking away to find a bathroom  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:30 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: R+Y(GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 7
Total Cups Consumed: 5

And once more!  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tamiya Aiguma
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Orange (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Tamiya staggered up to her table and belched. She had just finished a pre-round bottle of soda.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:39 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
4: Y+G(GETTING CURIOUS): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 2
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Oh ******** s**t. "T-Tamiya!" Of course this had to happen to him. He looked down at the game and gave the purpleblood a nervous wave from across the game. "Heeey. Ehe." He scratched his head a little before tossing a ball at her end. "H-how've you been?" He guessed he'd try and be polite...  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Orange (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 5

Tamiya staggered up to her table and belched. She had just finished a pre-round bottle of soda.

<4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.>

Tamiya plunked her ball into Zindel's "GET REKT" drink and knocked it back. With a stifled belch, she responded. "Well, clearly. I am surprised you are here given your lilied liver would not strike me as one to oversaturate in rainbow swill. Your names are well appointed. Very funny."  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
4: Y+G(GETTING CURIOUS): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: R+Y (GDAMN): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 2 + 4 = 6
Total Cups Consumed: 2

"Eheh..." Zindel grabbed the soda he tossed his ball into, drinking it in a rush of energy and feeling a little sick to his stomach already. "Yeah, I was going for that. Thanks. Yours are pretty good too. I really like this... Uh..." He looked at the one he was drinking. "Nastyass. Good stuff."  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:53 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8
Total Cups Consumed: 5

<8: Blue/Orange (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll>
((8 switched to daysauce))

"Excellent. My poursmanship is fabulous as always. Come by my hive some time. It is best when heated."

Tamiya flipped her ball into a cup and chuckled at the name before drinking it down. Nasty!

Quote:
For Zindel: 8: O+G(WELL s**t): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
8: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.

Potty Points: 6 + 3 = 9
Total Cups Consumed: 3

"H-heated?!" He was a little skeptical, but. The fizz was a little-- Zindel released a loud burp, then thumped his chest some. "Oof. Yeah, warm would make it without fizz, right?" He wasn't sure, he didn't really drink their mirthful juice on a daily basis. Or. Uh. Ever.

Quote:

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: MAXED!
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Tamiya decided to go on the wild side and not choose her poison this round. She just wanted to experience life like the miracle it was: randomly and blindly.

"Alleyoop!"

Yep, that was what she expected. Mmm. Bubbly.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
8: R+R(GET REKT): +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.

Potty Points: 9 + 2 = MAXXED OUT YO!!

Oh god, there it was. He quickly tapped himself out and rushed to the potty, groaning all the way...!  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
3: O/Y (walking on sunshine) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Y/T (fizzy lifting drinks) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
5: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: B/Y (byellow) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: G/Y (slime time) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: G/G (lean green bean machine) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 0/10
Total Cups Consumed: 0

Sonnie squeaked at his his opponent. She was a scary lady. He'd do his best to be sportsmanlike and not let that intimidate him.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff