Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Combative Confection (Closed/Open for RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Calida Opalus
My team is: Green

I'm photographing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25104307#379895333

Of course Calida couldn't miss the red and teal baking duo. They were doing so well at their booths and the air about them was a generally good one! SHe couldn't help but giggle at the larger troll with the frosting on his nose and decided to take a picture of the event. It was something simple, but sometimes it's the simple and cute things that really made things that much sweeter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 am
REALLY LATE ROLLOVER  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:04 am
DraconicFeline

Calida gave Xionek a ticket and smiled. "color=#61b001]Try again tomorrow? you might get it next time, don't give up!"

Micillia

Calida gave Punkie a pained smile and slid her a ticket. She didn't really approve of her friend trying to use her booth to persuade trolls to join the cult, but she had to give credit where credit was do and so handed Punkie a ticket. "color=#61b001]It looks wonderful,"

purplerosesbeauty

Calida let out an "awww," at Gnash's cupcakes. "color=#61b001]Oh of course! We should definitely be friends, why don't you come over to my hive for lunch sometime? It's in this city!" And she slid Gnash her business card with her address as well as a ticket.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 am
this booth is rolled over to the next day  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4 Total: 10 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Gnash stared at the card blankly, before grinning. "Oh! You have a bakery that is so cool and that is why you are doing a booth about making cupcakes I see now," she said. "I would love to come over sometime yes and see your hive and get a delicious lunch and then we can talk more that sounds very good," she said.

She made her cupcakes very mechanically, but they were better than usual. Maybe she'd finally gotten the hang of it. She decorated these ones with small sugar pearls and heavy frosting.

11 pts

DraconicFeline rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:00 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Keionx returned to the cupcake booth with some trepidation, but the encouragement she'd gotten before seemed to do the trick for her confidence. Today hadn't been a good day for successes, but this time, she didn't fail.

The batter came out nicely, even if she had to wrangle the machine to make it happen. The cupcakes came out slightly dry, but definitely in the shape and texture of cupcakes. The decorations... The colorful frosting and the miniature trunkbeasts made of marshmallow and pretzel may have been a little much, but the proprietor seemed to like them.

Keionx bowed and offered them to her. "I twould be honored if thou and thy lusus enjoyed them." after all, she could only take a few with her (and they played into no body-maintaining diet that she knew of).

Quote:
you have some of the right ingredients but the machine seems to have a mind of it's own as batter spits out everywhere. +1 point
ust slightly overcooked, but otherwise not bad! You can decorate these! +3 points
It's amazing! You're a natural," she claps her hands excitedly and jots down your score on her clipboard. + 5
Score: 9!!!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:23 pm
Punkie Vielli
1 - Calida purses her lips together as she watches you, obviously very displeased by your creation. +0 points
3 - just slightly overcooked, but otherwise not bad! You can decorate these! +3 points
2 - Mami ate your cupcakes while you were away, so sad. At least she seemed to enjoy them? Calida feels bad and gives you +3 points
Total 6

Punkie grinned. Finally! Finally she had made some cupcakes that got some attention! Sure, it was because Calida's lusus ate them all.. but the juggalo decided to take it as a complement.  
quiet delegation rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3 Total: 5 (3-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:18 am
1 - Calida purses her lips together as she watches you, obviously very displeased by your creation. +0 points
1 - When you pull out your cupcakes they are black as charcoal. +0 points
3 - As Calida looks over your cupcakes she mumbles something about it at least looking edible. +2 points

Despite having made wonderful crepes not too long before, Kaldru did horribly at making cupcakes. He accidentally misread the directions, far overshooting the recommended baking time. As tears welled up in his eyes, he was surprised at the booth owner's comment; was she just being nice about it? He sniffled, wiping at the moisture as one fat glob of water rolled down his cheek. He'd been sure he'd read the right time ...!  

quiet delegation

nepsah rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:37 am

Api had been getting mixed results with the cupcakes so far... but they were determined to get it perfect this time. They'd make the best darn cupcakes Calida had seen all Bloodfest- they were sure of it. While getting all the ingredients together had gone pretty good, things started to go downhill when the mixer went haywire. Batter splattered their entire work area-- including themself! They flailed in slight panic to turn off the machine before all of the batter was gone and just... got to work putting them into the baking tins.

They were so busy cleaning their work area up that they missed their timer by a couple of minutes. Thankfully they weren't burnt to crisps like before? After letting them cool for a bit Api removed them from their tin to start decorating. Calida's mumbling about them looking edible was... a slight reassurance? But considering that they'd gotten away with disguising horribly burned cupcakes as good ones, they weren't entirely sold on it being a great thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 pm
DraconicFeline

purplerosesbeauty

Micillia

Ticket winners for yesterday, Everyone that posted after 6am this morning will count for todays tickets since I was really late today because my internet just wouldn't connect SOBS. I'll fill this with RP stuff later ; v;  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Micillia rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 5 Total: 13 (3-18)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 pm
wow... Rolled wrong dice T.T  
Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3 Total: 6 (3-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:18 pm
Punkie was ready today. She had a sock with a bar of soap next to her, ready to wield it should a hoofed beast try and steal her cupcakes. Hoofed beasts hated soap, it was a known fact. The juggalo just hoped it worked on Calida's lusus as well.

3 points total  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3 Total: 7 (3-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:40 pm
Results
3 - your form and measurements are great, unfortunately it looks like you used salt instead of sugar! +2 points
1 - When you pull out your cupcakes they are black as charcoal. +0 points
3 - As Calida looks over your cupcakes she mumbles something about it at least looking edible. +2 points

Amonee was so upset. Xavier's spirits had been shattered by the bad reviews at the Nightly Blend. All those simple mistakes had ended up getting an angry mob of bluebloods practically shouting for his replacement. It had been incredibly hard to see the other jadeblood pack up his things and leave. The painter's pump biscuit squeezed painfully.

That was his moirail. He had to do something. And after walking the main street with all the booths, Amonee had arrived upon a solution.

"I'll give him a cake. Like the one he confessed to me with!" First things first, he needed sugar. And how easy, there was a giant container of white stuff right there! Mixing together an assortment of accidental substitutions, the batter came out looking sort of normal and he poured it into a tray of cake wrappers. Putting the tray into the oven, he decided to look over some decorations. What he needed was a way to make a pink diamond of some kind...

Unfortunately, he took so long doing this that black smoke began to pour out of the oven. Screaming, he rushed to open it and pull out a couple of hard black balls. Oh ********- these would definitely cause some kind of digestion problem if Xavier ate them! His moirail would probably accept them politely but feel like utter crap inside if Amonee presented these to him. The painter threw some decorations on and presented his mess to the judge with a tearful expression.

"Please, I need your help! My moirail is going through a crisis and I wanted to give him a moirail themed cake but- mine turned out like lumps of coal! Can you help me?" He grabbed Calida's hands with a mixed look of desperation and hope.

saihen
random rp interaction!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:29 pm
Yamashii
POOR BABY; v;

Calida was surprised by the suddenness of Amonee grabbing her hands, her skin briefly let off a green-ish flame but quickly went away in a blink and miss it moment. She could feel panick and a scream rising in her but she gently bit her tongue instead to keep herself calm and examined the older greenblood, his decorations and his desperate face touched her, How could she say no? slowly she willed away her anxiety and smiled gently at him her best effort at comforting.

"Yes, yes of course I'll help you!" she said finally and pulled her hands away. She hurried over to her booth and put on an apron over her sun dress and hurried back over. "I can make you some cupcakes to decorate," she looked over his cupcakes one more time, "But, how about something slightly more personal? I mean Ummm. a moirail theme is nice, but how about something...."

She reached into one of the boxes and pulled out some white chocolate, frosting and sprinkles of various types everything else for cupcake making was already out. " I can do some custom decorations to your specifications, but we should make the cakes first, what flavors do you want?," she gave him a comforting smile. "Maybe, tell me what to make or a bit about your moirail? and we can make him something really special"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Sami-Fire rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3 Total: 9 (3-12)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 pm
Wallas Ziegel

8 points

There was another cooking booth, this one run by a greenblood. After his surprising victory at the redblood's cooking booth, Wallas felt willing to try his luck at making cupcakes. Maybe, just maybe, he was on the cusp of something big...

He rushed getting his ingredients and mixing them, which resulted in batter flying all over the place. Still, after the battersplosion, he had enough left to make his cupcakes. After checking the recipe to make sure that he had everything roughly in place, he put the batter in to bake and waited patiently. Once he pulled it out of the oven, he was assailed by a heavenly aroma and puffy fluffy golden brown cupcakes. (Okay, the cupcakes didn't assault him, but that would be one attack he wouldn't mind.) Something began to flutter in his pump biscuit; he was doing this thing! He was really doing this thing!

Maybe he got a little too excited. His decorating was a little less precise than it should have been, but hey, it looked edible! Amazing. Wallas was utterly amazed at himself. He might actually be good at something that was an easier sell than gadgets. He stood at his station for a while even after judging was complete, awestruck by his revelation.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff