Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Starlight Talent Agency (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
seekingCylem generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:56 pm
1. Gl!tch~
2. Gl!tch~
3. ImaginationsParadise
4. purplerosesbeauty
5. purplerosesbeauty  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Tonight's tickets go to...

quiet delegation

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Aandes returns to the stage! Or at least adjacent to it!  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 am
• Theatrical -- You give 'em the ole razzle-dazzle. Multiply the points you receive from the judge by 2 if you receive 3 or more points.

Pol is here  
penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:37 am
        Theatrical - 6 points total!

Given the past few attempts, Mahmud wasn't really sure if he should try again. After all, he practically put one to sleep and spat on the other's face. What hopes did he really have for this performance... especially with Aandes LaMode? This guy was like, famous. Like, stupidly so. Odette was too of course, and thats why he had chickened out the night before. Truth be told, if he realized that it was Aandes Mahmud would probably have chickened out now, too. But it was far too late.

This time he gave his best performance he could, trying to use far more of the stage, and adding drama to his voice. Maybe thats where he had been failing before? In the end, Aandes seemed to enjoy it! But... his style? "S-style?" What was wrong with what he was wearing? Or was it singing style? Either way, Mahmud was a little concerned but... he didn't suck big butt this time! Beaming, he thanked Aandes for the opportunity and hop hopped right off stage, already excited to tell his buddies all about Aandes' compliment!

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 am
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi hadn't been by the talent stall in a while, but the night she did decide to drop by happened to be the same as when LaMode was judging again, so Score. He really was an attractive adult, wasn't he?

This time, she went for something intense, gesticulating as she sung... well, it was a random song this time, but at least she knew it well enough to not have to sneak more than a few looks at the prompter.

Even better, she could align it with letting a roach move along her arm, over her back, and to the other arm, turning it into a dance move that went along with the music and finally culminated in making that same roach fly off of her finger.

Ma'am had no idea what she was doing, but didn't protest - after all, this could be a good opportunity.

At the applause, Psykgi bowed, a little giddy from surprise. "Oh gosh!" she said, blushing modestly, "Thanks! Oh my... I will, yes I will!" It was such high praise. Wow!

Ma'am still wasn't sure what happened, but accepted it as good. Yes, good, rise up in the world, her child.

Quote:
Theatrical Style
5 x 2 = 10 points!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 am
"You're adorable, sweetheart, and you've got a great voice, too," Odette complimented the blueblood. She pondered for a moment with her knuckle pressed to her lips. "It seems to me that you can't help but feel shy, and I can't blame you. But dear, you have no reason to be afraid." She gave the blueblood one big smile and a wink. He deserved it.

quiet delegation

Odette hummed a small laugh when Eostre came on stage. Her performance was average, but confident. Her style and her choice of song went a long way, too. She clapped at the end of the performance, then gave the troll a flirty smile. "Wonderful Eostre! Then again, just looking at you is wonderful on its own," She leaned in on her elbows.

"Let's get lunch sometime, dear," Odette said, "Have your people call my people."

purplerosesbeauty

Odette frowned that she wouldn't get any fashion tips from Akkira. What a shame. "Well, your style suits you, regardless," Odette commented, trying to memorize the look to memory. Even if she had beetles coming in now, she didn't mind shopping on the cheap, too.

saihen

Odette watched the seadweller with careful eyes. It was difficult to judge how temperamental the highbloods might get about critique. "You have a wonderful voice for politics," Odette said, hoping that her words wouldn't be construed as rude. "Perhaps, try something fun to sing next. It will put more energy into your voice. Maybe something silly, or a duet?"

ImaginationsParadise

"Wonderful!" Odette was thrilled by the little star's pyrotechnics. "You started shaky, but you found your ground and you shined!" Odette had stars in her eyes. "And what a unique talent you have, too," she added, clasping her hands together. "You were hatched to be a star!"

Gl!tch~

Odette giggled at the tiny bassist calling her dudette. She never heard anyone call her that before. "You really know your stuff, with that bass, don't you? It's really impressive. You have some incredible musical talent for your age," She complimented, excited by the prospect of watching some of these trolls grow into the talent industry. She'd have to memorize their faces.

Unaru

Autumn was crying. Odette leapt out of her seat, knocking the table over in the process. She didn't even hear it hit the ground. In mere seconds, Odette found herself kneeling in front of the yellowblood, looking up at her with honest, painful sorrow. She took hold of her hand and used the other to wipe the tears away.

"Darling, Autumn..." Odette spoke softly, trying to soothe the girl out of her pain. "I'm so sorry that my words stung you so," she said, holding the girl's chin in her hand, "You really are incredibly brave, more than you know."

Odette's attention flitted over Autumn's wings. A brilliant idea came to her. "Would you like to go for a flight, dear? It would mean the world to me if you joined," She smiled, placing her hands in her lap. "It's not often I find a troll that shares that talent with me," She said with the subtlest of winks.

Green Minuet

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:56 pm
Akkira's song was a little bit less loud, leaning towards more of a soft toned song. Not exactly something she was used to genre wise, but a song she knew straight from memory. The range was maybe slightly tough for her to manage, but she managed it, SOMEHOW. There was very little body movement this time as she was doing something a bit more soul full and less of her usual punk pop schtick. When she was done she put the mic back and put her hands on her hips.

"So, what did you think? You're going to have to tell me, I can't exactly see hand motions or gestures or whatever," she tapped the stage with her walking stick as she waited for an answer. She probably wasn't going to be back after this unless Cerpin was serious about that offer before. Well, okay, she MIGHT bother Sascha again, but that was a big maybe.

Sypon

Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn had heard the worst of it. As her last sailed into the night and faded away, she released the microphone. She turned her lookstubs to the chic greenblood, with his fingers laced elegantly under his chin. Autumn kept her expression smooth and unflinching. Despite her stoic demeanour, her pump biscuit fluttered in her chest, as she awaited his response. She did not expect praise. She knew better than that.

Sure enough, the greenblood's critique was nearly as cold as before. True, this time, he did not cover his ears but Autumn took no solace in that. She would only be satisfied when she had earned his respect.

“So, what would move you? A few tears? Some melodrama?” Throwing her hand up to her forehead, Autumn pretended to swoon. On the first night, the greenblood had terrified her, crushed her even, but she had no such fear now. She wanted to break his icy mask, and glimpse the troll underneath.

“Or maybe...” She allowed her hand to drop back to her side. “I'll have to see for myself.” Without another word, Autumn hopped off the stage and glided down to where Aandes sat. She landed behind the table beside him. A moment later, Caterpal followed.

“I'll be joining you for the rest of the evening,” she explained, smoothing out her clothes. “Consider it a brief internship. You need notes taken, merchandise organised, supplies retrieved, I'll do it. I'll even get your smoothie if you ask nicely enough. In exchange though, you have to let me watch you work and explain your process.” Autumn paused. She fluttered her eyelashes. “That won't be a problem, will it?”

Sypon
fight her

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:17 am
Only three qualifiers tonight! (Sorry Autumn ;a; )

Skyli Peep

DraconicFeline

saihen

Sascha is back!  
Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:57 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Arte Poppe

[ Response can be found HERE. Trying to keeps things linear. ]  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:26 am
Style: Familiar

Oh man, oh man!

While he'd skipped a day, rather hurt by some nasty falls at the Alternian Ninja Squirrel booth, Kaldru was hyped up to return to the stage the next night. His excitement only increased when he spotted the yellowblood he was such a fan of, and he waited his turn with a restless fidget.

"I came back!" he declared proudly, grin on his features. "I've been practicing! This stage stuff is pretty fun!"

Unfortunately, the blueblood's excitement made him a bit scatterbrained, and as he ascended to the stage to give a rendition of another of his favorite work songs, he completely forgot that the microphone was a thing at all. With his small size and the distance from the judge's table, his voice could barely be heard, if at all, above the din of the busy festival. When he was done, he clapped his hands over his chest excitedly, but Sascha's response made his stomach sink.

"Oh no, oh--" He covered his mouth with his hands, face flushing brilliantly as he was ushered off stage. "I forgot! I got so excited, I wanted to show you after the last time, um, when you joined in, and then those other two judges gave me some good advice and..."

Kaldru's eyes went wide and watery, making him look for all the world like a kicked baby barkbeast as his turn ended. How could he have done something so dumb?!

seekingCylem
i feel like a terrible monster that i rolled so badly for him on sascha's day AGAIN and that i'm so amused by it, lmao

Tasinei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:58 pm
Kaguya

Kaguya stared at the karaoke both and wanted to die. Oba kept pushing her closer and closer even if she’d dug her heels in. She was not a singer, didn’t ever plan on being so and the thought of being up there terrified her. Still, Obaa kept on prodding and prodding and soon enough found herself on stage with Oba’s head bobbed up and down to encourage her to sing. Well then. What was she going to even sing? She knew very very few songs, though Obaa did have one crane one she’d taught her. So she may as well go with that?

So, off Kaguya went with the familiar song. Eyes shifting from left to write as she song uneasily. It didn’t sound like she’d completely messed up, but the results also hadn’t been the best either. Ah well, Kaguya almost ran off stage to Obaa who was looking as giddy as could be to the point of lifting off the ground as her wings flapped about. Alright that was done and over with, Kaguya did not want to repeat it. Kaguya had eyed the cygnet brand lipsticks, a red had caught her eye but she didn’t further investigate on how to acquire one.

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:59 pm
Total: 3

He really didn't care about whatever this redblood-worshipping booth was about. Honestly, it was pretty obscene. But as he passed by, Guouli noticed the merch table. Holy s**t, were those knives? Okay, hold on. He hated it a little less, just because knives. Guo slid over to buy one.

Then he considered the color more.

He bought another.

He looked at the eye patch. After a moment, he grinned and bought two of those. Yeah, these were totally going back to the booth with him.

As he prepared to leave, he looked over at what trolls were actually doing for it. Karaoke? Okay, a little less lame. With some random judge? Okay, lame again. Wait. Hollld the phone. He knew that rando. Kinda. Enough? That yellowblood from last Bloodfest, right? Hadn't he even sent the dude something for Perigree's?

Could be a riot, actually. He left his bag to the side and shoved his way onto the stage after the person in front of him took too long to move. "Yo, bro! I didn't prepare for this at all so if it's the best thing you ever hear in your life consider it raw. Talent!"

All he listened to was Fall Out Troll, and so he of course sang that. It was...okay. The screaming could be considered a bit more in-line with My Chemical Matespritship, but he didn't completely beef it considering he approached the situation with 0 care at all. His air guitar sure showed it.

On top of it, Sascha seemed enthused. Guo didn't bother to care if the other troll recognized him any. But he was lucky there wasn't any snow- the yellowblood deserved a single snowball to the face for criticizing his notes.

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:25 pm
• Theatrical -- You give 'em the ole razzle-dazzle. Multiply the points you receive from the judge by 2 if you receive 3 or more points.

Fun.. What the hell did Odette meant by "fun"? Silly even... Polair couldn't bear to be silly, the very thought made her skin crawl. At least she mentioned her voice was good for politics, but that's all it was good for: talking and she was actually getting a bit tired of such comment. She came back again to the booth and the sound of Sascha made her glad he was finally back judging.

"Hi. Prepare to hear to improvement." She said. Polair took a deep breath as the track started. She was ready. "I've been staring at the edge of the water, long as I can remember, never really knowing why..." The music she chose, she somewhat identified with it. Making it easier to preform. The next line made her heart pang. "I wish I could be the perfect daughter but I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try." Claud was getting harder to please and their discussions were more frequent. This hurt her so much, forcing her to keep herself busier more than ever.

This improvement meant that she could slowly expand her confort zone and not being confined there like she has been all her life. Polair would never allow that to happen again. "Every turn I take, every trail I track, every path I make, every road leads back. To the place I know, where I cannot go, where I long to be." She was tired of it.

"See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me... And no one knows, how far it goes. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go..." The tracked finished and Polair was pleased to her she didn't suck. That was good, very good. But she could still be better and there was one troll that could help her. Really, she had to thank Cerpin for constantly playing music nonstop. Maybe treat him for something to eat after putting her point across.

"Thank you... It's an improvement after all. I don't think I'd be cut out... There are troll out there that make it more fun. I'll keep it in mind." She was about to put the microphone where it was however, she tightened the grip around it with a slight smirk. She was a bit too happy. The highblood couldn't admit it though.

"By the way,” She finished. This is called gravity,” and then dropped the mic. With that she left the stage.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm
From night one Hemera absolutely knew she was not going to do karaoke. Not like this, especially by herself. No way. Not with judges. She didn't practice singing much, so logically it probably wouldn't be very good. Mera didn't need someone to tell her that in front of a bunch of strangers.

She had passed night by night, never stopping by, despite seeing a couple of familiar faces once in a while. One of them she swore was Sascha. But when the troll you were used to wearing a jumpsuit and not having much hair...changing all of that...she couldn't just assume.

As she walked by tonight, though, she caught sight of the symbol on her arms. So he was capable of wearing something better. Part of her was overjoyed, another part felt incredibly frustrated. Whoever could get him to wear good duds needed to give her tips, clearly.

But she still wasn't going to do karaoke. Or pull him away from what apparently was a judging job. Mera paused. This was a solve-able problem without compromising her dignity.

Now if she could find a napkin...

A few minutes later, when there was a reprieve between candidates, she tapped Sascha on the shoulder and passed him a napkin with some writing on it. If he had a night off, an invitation to catch up sometime. She could usually be found perusing the honey booth if he was interested. Also she wanted to know where he had been shopping lately.

Signed, Mera ☉

seekingCylem
*Loud shrug*

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out