Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] Little Slice of Heathen (Non-baby plots fine too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:45 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Lookit the rainbooooows! That's gonna be an absolutely, chicky-poo! =D <3
I'm going to take that as a yes? xD

Yes. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:45 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Lookit the rainbooooows! That's gonna be an absolutely, chicky-poo! =D <3
I'm going to take that as a yes? xD

Yes. XD
Alrighty. x3  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:31 am
Ovarian Paint

We wanna get down with the Madness!!
User Image
Mare's Name: Lady Arachne "Lattie"
How this is gonna go down: Lattie has a distaste for males in general especially in her early days. She has a possible lovemate, but before she comes along she looks to produce strong females to spread chaos herself. Male children at this point she would willingly leave for Midori or whomever to find and raise. She looks for strong males and Lucius fits the bill on looks alone, she wouldnt mind the crazy. She would possibly leave all children with Midori and Lucius, but may linger around from time to time.....could possibly revist them once she does settle with her possible lovemate to have more children for her and her love to raise, possibly in conjecture with Lucius and Midori....there is potential for things biggrin

I dont have any breeding spots open and not sure when I will but i think they would look pretty awesome together<3....*bright green and purple xD*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:20 am
Gonna give this a tiny nudge <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:32 pm
stormflower
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Lady Arachne "Lattie"
How this is gonna go down: Lattie has a distaste for males in general especially in her early days. She has a possible lovemate, but before she comes along she looks to produce strong females to spread chaos herself. Male children at this point she would willingly leave for Midori or whomever to find and raise. She looks for strong males and Lucius fits the bill on looks alone, she wouldnt mind the crazy. She would possibly leave all children with Midori and Lucius, but may linger around from time to time.....could possibly revist them once she does settle with her possible lovemate to have more children for her and her love to raise, possibly in conjecture with Lucius and Midori....there is potential for things biggrin

I dont have any breeding spots open and not sure when I will but i think they would look pretty awesome together<3....*bright green and purple xD*

omgyes!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:51 am
Nudging this up foreverrrr <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:31 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:57 am
*nudges*  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:34 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Faye
How this is gonna go down: She appears on the surface to be a sweet, quiet mare. However, it couldn't be further from the truth. At her core, Faye is evil; conniving, predatory, vicious. She doesn't know the meaning of the word 'kindness'. All she wants is to build her own little army of obedient, malicious followers and the best way she knows how to do that is to start indoctrinating them from the moment they emerge from baskets. So, she is on the hunt to make some babies. A business deal could be just the ticket. One for her, one for him. She doesn't care what happens to the other foal as long as she gets hers to brainwash.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=58&t=24256741#377834127

I meant to post this for you two before but I've been far too RL busy for my liking. x_x;  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:57 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Flidais
How this is gonna go down: IDK, up to you? Flidais is all about free love and helping couples out. She'd be very much like "You want kids? Sure, I'll help you have kids." No questions asked. v u v; She'd probably let the kids be and may visit if she's in the area. She's rather nomadic, so she doesn't stay in one place for very long, just going where the wind guides her.

Right now I do have a few breedings lined up for Flidais and other parties, so I'm not sure when, exactly, I'll have a free spot for them if you have any interest in Flidais and Lucius breeding o:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:54 pm
Nudging this beauty up! <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:43 am
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

HEY TP TAKE MY STALLIONS 8D JUST LINKED ANY THAT MIGHT BE DOWN FOR THIS

We wanna party with Midori!
User Image
Stallion's Name: Marille
How this is gonna go down: Midori's going to seduce the pants right off him and he'll N E V E R K N O W. He might be a bit saddened that she leaves and doesn't come back, but he's a free lover yo. (aka Midori gets all the baskets 8D)

User Image
Stallion's Name: Rhode
How this is gonna go down: Rhode thinks he's cursed and would never knowingly have children. That said, nights of romance are certainly right up his alley. He'll never even have to know she was just after his babies ;D

User Image
Stallion's Name: Orochi
How this is gonna go down: Orochi is a shameless man-ho and wants to flirt with all the ladies. Have at him, Midori, babies are all yours.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:11 am
*STAMPS OF APPROVAL x1000000*  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:41 pm
Uppity  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff