Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Talk It Out [OPEN FOR BOOTH RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

When she had finished her rant, Lutrin fell over (paper bag still on her head) and boohooed loudly.  
Lavender Hues rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:24 pm
Rastin Morden

Rastin approached Talk It Out and looked as though he were in deep thought for a moment, before reaching out for one of the blank paper bags.

"Uh... I actually don't need to scream today." He said, glancing around awkwardly. "I do need a bag to carry some of my things in, though. I hope you don't mind if I use one of yours."

And then he turned, shuffling quickly to the next booth over without waiting for a reply.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:08 pm
Rollover!

A quick rolling

1- Green Minuet
2- Lavender Hues

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Micillia
Highest roll!

Taki-di
Best response!

Lavender Hues
Participation!

Thanks for playing!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:22 pm
who could this be?

why its leeroi grabbyhands mcgee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:06 pm
Trolls came through, some recognizable (Chiara continued to have questionable interest) and others semi-regulars who Hemera would mentally mark for later, when she would have time to chat with them all individually. The fact that a purpleblood kept coming by, for instance, made her feel honored indeed, even if they were a child and did not seem very approachable at that.

She was surrounded by personality. Maybe it was a side effect of screaming into bags. Or else trolls trying to be as charismatic as possible to win the video game. Mera wasn't one to guess. It would be plenty to report later, and make for the start of interesting discussion.

However, one troll was the most alarming, namely in how he was the opposite of everyone else. Mera doubted it was just because he was a lowblood. Other trolls around that hue, heck, even Afryse, were not such wrecks. But she watched as Nictor approached, arms crossed and just observing for that fraction of a second until she realized the younger troll was good and soaked.

"Goodness! Are you all right? You shouldn't be wearing wet clothes in the cold!" Trolls were hardy, but there was still a risk of illness. "What in the world happened?"

Her booth saw a little bit of drama, but Hemera was usually uninvolved. Some trolls came in and complained to their bags about whatever and whoever. One troll had just finished up crying, head in a bag. But none of that was as prevalent as a troll all wet. "Here, it's not the best, but I do have these paper bags. They should at least soak up some of the liquid." From the smell, it was coffee. Perhaps it was cold coffee at least, or else he likely wouldn't even be over here.

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:40 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor jumped a little when Hemera started talking to him. He'd been a bit caught up in trying to convince wither his voice to work or to flee the scene now that he'd botched his chances for the grand prize game system. He hadn't quite expected for her to started chatting with him. Isn't she busy with boothkeeping?

Her question finally seemed to register and he gave a small shaky smile that looked more like a grimace.

Well, she'd asked a question and he was trying to get his words to work. Just the other day he could look at her and just think drone and it was fine, but with a name she was another troll, not some faceless server. But. But he;d managed to talk to her before she had a name.

Accepting the bags, Nictors started patting hismelf down as much as he could. The bags were no towel, but they did draw out the extra liquid at least.

"The, ah, th-the s-s-serv----er, hm, sp-sp-spilled m-m-my co-co-coff----ee," Nictor eventually stuttered. He offered another shaky but thankful look at Hemera as he kept trying to dry off a little.

Gl!tch~
I'm pretty sure Nictor is one of the ones that cried with a bag covering his head

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff